Helden des Olymp The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Phoenix_Stone posted on Mar 13, 2012 at 09:20PM
Title: The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Rating: T (It's not really, I'm just Paranoid :P)

Type: Fantasy, Adventure, Action...

Characters: (OC - Halyptia Melpomene, Penelope Theano, Zachary Romero), Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper Mclean, basically all of RR's characters. :P
(Zachary Romero was created by CrazyTridentSon)

Sypnosis: A girl arrives at Camp Half Blood, but has a well kept secret... her parentage is complicated, but why? After three Prophecies are revealed, a group of demigods try to save the world from an unwanted doom. The future holds many dangers, tears and regrets... a new journey has begun.

Disclaimer: All rights go to Rick Riordan :D

A/N: This forum is inspired by kgirl925, anaklusmus16 and Seaweed_Brain12. (Please check their amazing stories!)

Thanks to:
TwigmanFTW
icuSTALKER

...who encouraged me to keep writing. :)

The Three Prophecies:

"Three shall go to the Brightest Star,
Honesty and Love will succeed afar,
The Sea will meet a difficult task,
And Death meet one for answer and ask." 

"Child saved from death,
A dangerous Fate you shall prevent,
A lie without a breath,
Shall cause murder in content."

"In the Valley of Life,
One shall see what's left behind,
And through a final sacrifice,
A girl shall unlock her mind."

I post every Saturday ;)
last edited on Nov 01, 2012 at 02:48AM

Helden des Olymp 1648 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1648

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Phoenix_Stone said…
big smile
Hi!! :D
How art thou?? :P
Let's continue with the story...

Sneak Peak

Halyptia POV

"...don't worry, everything will be fine." I reassured. But everything won't be fine for me, I thought.
Then, we heard a life-wrenching scream. It resonated through my entire body and produced a horrid sense of fear in the depths of my soul. For the first time in years, I was truly scared.
"Who was that?" Piper whispered in a terrified state.
"I don't know" I replied, equally scared and whispering. We ran towards the source of the noise and we seemed to be the only ones who heard it. Maybe nobody thought much of it. The sun was high in the sky, but black clouds were rolling towards us, thunder in the distance. As we got closer to the forest, the place where the mortifying scream had come from, it got darker around us. The sun was now completely concealed by storm clouds. We heard someone take a sharp, painful intake of air as we reached a clearing. It was now so dark that we could hardly see. Piper and I were trying to stick together incase this was a trap. Piper gasped and I knew why. We saw a girl lying in the center of the clearing. She lay in a pool of blood. She had been impaled in the stomach by a sword. My hands were shaking and my eyes started to sting. A girl was dying in front of me, and I could do nothing but watch her painfully hold the sword where it disappeared inside her. Suddenley, I ran up to the girl and sat beside her. Her eyes were closed and tears were quietly flowing down the sides of her cheeks. Piper knelt down beside me, worried. I coughed and my throat felt dry. The girl's eyes shot open.
"It's okay," I whispered to her, "We won't harm you." The girl's hunched shoulders relaxed. She was in severe pain. I turned towards Piper as it started to rain.
"Quickly," I told her, "Get Chiron, but don't tell anyone else. We don't know who was responsible for this. Hurry." Piper nodded and silently sprinted out of the forest and I was left alone with the dying girl.
"Who... who did this to you?" I asked, still in shock. And, as even more terror and worry surged through me, I asked the question which troubled me the most,
"Who are you?"

Thanks for reading!!! :D
Any questions/suggestions/requests?? :P
See you soon!!! :D

last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
big smile
Hi!! :D
Are you all still alive?!?! xD
Anyway, I was going to post today, but since no one commented, I'll be posting tommorow!! :P
*Evil Laugh*
...... I'm going loco again.... xD

~Phoenix

P.S. Comment more, people!! :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr corrected said…
POSTwe is very alive
plz today post
sotry is great so post
i even comment 3 times
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TwigmanFTW said…
smile
Well i did post a reply but it obviously didnt work xD Anyways awesome stuff xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percyrocks54321 said…
awesome post today pls I just haven't been on so I didn't see it till now
angry
Hi peoples!!! :D
Yay, comments!! =D
Are you ready to find out what the two cliffhangers were about??? :P

Chapter 26

Halyptia POV

"Who... who did this to you?" I asked, still in shock. And, as even more terror and worry surged through me, I asked the question which troubled me the most,
"Who are you?"
The girl sighed deeply, wincing slightly. It felt like an eternity before she spoke.
"I...-------------....--------------­---­-..­.&q­uot­; She answered, with great difficulty.
"Don't worry ----------, someone's on the way." I told her. I waited for Chiron after that and didn't speak to ------------, so that she didn't get stressed.

---------------------EDIT----------------­---­---­

ALL MY WORK GONE. :@
I am actually going to smash my computor screen.
UUUUGGGGGJJJJJHHHHJGJGD<TT<USTST<­;UL­STU­TLD­TUD­;SU­TEL­TUS­RSR­YS$­IFY­FOD­Y%K­TUI­EU%­YEU­IUI­^D*­OTI­^(P­(GH­;U?­P)Y­:*G­V&l­t;K­DTO­U&a­mp;­*OU­IIG­VKU­:UL­(LU­PIV­BKL­U!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

laugh
^Ooookaaay xD WTF xD but cool anyways xD
so the person's name is "----------"?
how do pronounce that
big smile
Hi peoples!!! :D
Let's start again, shall we?? :P
...Yay, comments!! =D
Are you ready to find out what the two cliffhangers were about??? :P

Chapter 26

Halyptia POV

"Who are you?"
The girl sighed deeply, wincing slightly. It felt like an eternity before she spoke.
"I...Penelope....Penelope Theano..." She answered, with great difficulty.
Penelope Theano.
"Don't worry Penelope, someone's on the way." I told her. I waited for Chiron after that and didn't speak to Penelope, so that she didn't get more stressed. I was shivering as the cold pressed against my face and hands. I was hunched up and rubbing my arms to get war. The sun, which had been hidden behind storm clouds, had now begun to set rapidly. The already gloomy surroundings began to change into pitch-darkness. I heard hooves trotting, faintly, in the distance. Two silhouettes formed faraway as I watched through the fog that had started to spread. How long have I been in the forest? I asked myself as the sun submerged completely below the horizon. It must have been many hours. We probably had spent much longer in the forest than we originally thought, having lost ourselves in the timelessness of the forest. Chiron finally came into view, with Piper following closely behind him. He looked pained, seeing the fatally injured girl infront of him.
"Chiron," I said as I shivered more vigorously, "What can we do?" I asked, my face pleading for an answer.
"Nothing, my dear." He replied, his face pale and sad. "Nothing."
Nothing?
"We have to try," I whispered, "There has to be a way." A faint glow started forming behind Piper. An Olympian was coming.
"Apollo at your service!" The figure stated, like a clown at a funeral. I was completely shocked. "So, who's the patient in need?" he asked, too casually for my liking. I lifted my arm painfully, pointing at Penelope. She was difficult to see in the severe darkness. She looked like she could go in any second.
"Right then! Out of my way! Got to get to work." Apollo said, walking calmly towards Penelope. He picked her up in his arms. "See you at the infirmary!" He said cheerfully. He glowed again and disappeared with Penelope. Piper and I slowly followed Chiron to Camp. I was still in shock at the random appearance of Apollo. Why did he come to help? Had someone sent him? What was going on? I wondered as my head spun. I realized that the Campfire was in about half-an-hour. I had forgotten about my important choices. Who to choose?
There was just too much going on.
"Chiron?" I asked, my confusion clear on my face. "What's going on? I don't understand."
"I believe there are things I must tell you about and things I must ask the others." Chiron replied, "Stranger and more terrifying things will be occuring. Beware Halyptia, they will affect you the most."

I am glad you are ready to find out what the cliffhangers were about, because this was not it!!!! :D
*More Evil laughter*
Next post will be longer!!! :D
Any Questions/suggestions/requests??? :P
Have a great day/evening!!! :D
ooookaaaaaay
wow
good post
but could u say something straight out
ur killing me with all these riddles
how is that not the cliffhanger?
big smile
Hello everyone!! :D
.....I know I've been missing in action again... :'(
I wasn't feeling well though!!! :(
...don't give me that look, I tried to tell you sooner!!! :/
....The internet connection is just the height of stupidity here!! :O
I will post tommorrow!! ....and regularly after tommorrow too!!!!! My holidays started yesterday, so I'm free!!!!! :D :D :D
Thank you for being patient with me!!! You people are the AWSHUMEST!!!!!! :D :D :D
XD
~ Phoenix
Vor mehr als einem Jahr aqualad said…
what is halyptias secrert
sick
I am posting now, bare with. :D
*Stupid computer*
xP
big smile
Hi everyone!! :D
Sorry this took a while... :(
...my computer is just messed.. :/
I have to write this all on my phone... *sigh*
..... Anyways!!! XD
Here you go!!! :D

Chapter 27

Halyptia POV

The sky was darker than a raven's wing. The painfully intense cold I had felt hours ago, was now numbness. I was sitting with Piper at campfire, everyone had been told, by Chiron, to sit there and wait.
Artemis was also waiting with us, I had a decision to make. I locked eyes with Percy, who was sitting with Annabeth closer to the fire, and I knew he was wondering the same thing.
Who would I choose?
Apollo was taking an awfully long time. Piper's foot was tapping rapidly against the floor and she was shivering, like me. We were extremely nervous. The camp fire grew dim and glowed a dark shade of purple. The Campers were nervous, the unknown looming in front of us. It seemed like the middle of the night, but it wasn't even 8 o'clock in the evening yet. News had spread about an injured girl and Apollo's aid. People occaisonally glanced towards Piper and me, in mid conversation. Who knew what was going through everyone's minds. As we started to think Apollo would never appear, we saw his figure in the distance, getting closer to us, until he halted at the centre of the gathering.
"Dangerous things are lurking nowadays, so it is now advised that the curfew will start at half past seven from tommorrow, that is, until we are sure you're all safe." Apollo announced.
"Hey, what about Campfire?" Someone yelled from the back row.
"It will not go on, until further notice." Apollo replied. A collective groan rose from the Campers and some looked scared and even shocked. Some Campers looked wary, and I could tell how they were feeling. Would they ever receive peace and get a break from Evil? The Campfire slowly glowed black, reflecting the fear, sorrow and anxiousness the Campers now felt.
"What about that girl!" Yelled another Camper. Everyone looked at Apollo for an answer.
"She has been severely injured, but strangely she hasn't been internally damaged as badly as I thought. I have done what I can, and if it's in her Destiny, she will survive. All I can tell her to do is rest now. The weapon used against her was very thin and sharp. It would only be used to maim, not kill. The person or thing that did this had a goal. They are trying to warn us. They don't want anyone intefering with their plan. Clearly this girl needed to be warned." Apollo explained, he was also trying warning us.
"Who is she?" A newcomer asked quietly, from the front row.
"Her name is Penelope Theano, but I'm afraid I can't tell you any more." He replied, carefully.
Apollo then turned around and began to glow. We all quickly averted our eyes. When we looked his way, he was gone.
Chiron stepped out from the shadows. He had been listening. Everyone turned to look at him.
"Well, I know everyone has had enough for one day, but we have one last thing to do before I send you off to your Cabins." Chiron explained. He looked at me carefully, his eyes reflecting the stars.
"Halyptia. It's time."

Thanks for reading!! :D
Any suggestions/questions/requests??? :D
crying
Is it me, or are less people commenting?! :O
Does no one come on Fanpop anymore??! -_-
I was going to post, but if 3 different people don't comment, I won't post. :(
HA! That'll make you comment!! *Evil laughter*
.... I hope... :P
So please comment people.... :D
Thank you,
XD
~ Phoenix
post soon please I just haven't been on in a while
post soon please I just haven't been on in a while
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT
people care it just takes a while for the them to notice u posted since u havnt in a while

NOW PPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSTTTTT­T
surprise
'Now post'??? :O
Oh my... this won't do.... *Shakes head* xD
Can I hear a please, Mr.Corrected??? ^.^
Thank you,
XP
~ Phoenix
now PLEASE poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­st
ur story is great
and ur too demanding asking people to say "please"
smile
Hey Pheonix ...... Post xD Lolz I just had to say that xD
big smile
@corrected: percyrocks said please before my post... so Ha! Manners aren't demanded!! :O
They are required!! XD
@Twiggy: Lol xD I'll post in a few hours :P
plz post plz post plz post plz post NOW
u have to because its a new paage
no choice
u must post
big smile
Ok, :P
Thanks for saying please, btw!!! ;-)
I already told Twiggy that I'll post, ^.^
Patience. Is. A. Virtue.
^That is the right phrase I hope??!! XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kkw1700 said…
smile
heyyy peoples! ive been reading your story @Phoenix_Stone and its awesome so hurry up! :D
big smile
Hi peoples!! :D
Thanks for commenting!! XD
Here's the chapter:

Chapter 28

Halyptia POV

Panic.
Complete panic. I had no idea who to choose. Chiron stood with me for support and Artemis, who was sitting unhappily with the Apollo kids, ushered me to get on with it. I looked towards Annabeth and Percy, who most likely wanted to go. I tried to spot Merida Ethop from the Hermes Cabin, the girl who I had my first comfortable conversation with, when I first came to camp. I tried to rack my brains for people with loyalty, honesty, pure intentions. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder... and it wasn't Chiron's.

"Three shall go to the Brightest Star,
Honesty and Love will succeed afar,
The Sea will meet a difficult task,
And Death meet one for answer and ask."

On the last word, the girl collapsed. It was the Camp's Oracle, Rachel Dare. I had only seen her a few times, so I did not expect her eyes to glow. Neither had I thought emerald smoke would spew from her mouth, while she held me in a death grip. She had spoken in a raspy voice which reminded me of a snake. I was completely freaked out now.
A few campers had caught her and laid her near the hearth to rest. There was complete silence. Everyone looked shocked. I guess the 'meeting' with death kinda scared them. I didn't know who to choose, but then I realized that the Prophecy already told me. The Sea and Love.

"What's going on?" Someone asked from far away, cutting through the silence. In the distance, a girl was slowly walking towards us. As she reached the edge of the gathering, the light from the fire lightly touched her face. It was Penelope, she had awoken. But then I noticed all of her bandages. She was in no state to be out of bed.
"It's okay," I reassured, "Just go back to bed and rest, Chiron will explain everything in the morning."
"Wait... Your..." Penelope frowned and thought really hard, "You were there, weren't you?" She asked.
"At the clearing a few hours ago?" I asked, not sure what she meant.
"No, from my dream..." She was still trying to remember something.
"Look, just relax. Everything's okay now. Don't take any stress." Piper told her calmly.
"No, I..." Penelope began,
Then, the most shocking thing happened.
A glowing blue Trident appeared over Penelope.

That was what all the cliffhangers were about people!! ;D
Thanks for reading!! ^.^
Any questions/requests/suggestions?? :P
yes
thank u
that ws great so keep posting
what a surprise
smile
Awesome stuff xD Just cos' you eat egg rolls ?! 0.0
surprise
^^Wait, WHAT?! O.o
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
Nice Chapter I loved you're a great writer
laugh
How am I supposed to explain your fetish for egg rolls Pheonix ?! xD
big smile
^^I am so confused right now.... O.o
Thanks Alvin!! :D *Happy dance* XD
laugh
Good you should be confused xD
big smile
Well... ignoring that, xD
I'll be posting later today :D
The last lowly egg-roll-eater to ignore twig da prophet became a leper xD
surprise
O.o
..Okay....
big smile
Hi everyone!! :D
Sorry it took me a while!! :/
Here you go!! ^.^

Chapter 29

Halyptia POV

All Hades went loose.
Campers were shouting and yelling questions at Chiron. Penelope was bewildered and Percy looked as though he had been wacked across the head with a tractor.
Chiron stamped his front hoof on the ground repeatedly, until everyone calmed down.
Silence rang again.
"Hurry and make your choice Halyptia," Chiron whispered urgently.
"Um... I choose..." I scanned the crowd quickly. This was it. The difference between failure and success depended upon this decision.
"I choose... Percy.." Everyone glanced at him. He looked shocked, "...and I also choose Piper.." I finished. Everyone looked confused, but I knew this was right. Yes. I can trust these two. They are the ones, I thought confidently.
"Great! Come on, pack your things. We have to go straight away." Artemis stated. Then, Chiron ordered everyone to go straight to their Cabins. They all grumbled and walked away. Leaving the five of us alone. Percy, Piper and I walked to our Cabins to get our things.

I was going to miss my Cabin. Even though I had only slept in it for a few nights, it still made me feel safe and at home. My backpack was waiting, ready, on my bed. I had packed everything I needed. I grabbed the bag and wore it on my back. With one last look around the Cabin, I opened the door and stepped outside.
"Thanks and goodbye. Hopefully I'll be back." I whispered and closed the Cabin door behind me.
Percy and Piper were still packing. Chiron wished me good luck and trotted off to the Big House.

"I have called three pegasi to help you on your way," Artemis explained, "I will not be able to accompany you from now. Remember that anything could happen, just follow what you believe in and you'll do fine." She smiled reassuredly.
"I'll try.." I said, "..but something else is worrying me." I told her.
"What is it?" She asked.
"Penelope came to Camp tonight. Poseiden just claimed her, but she's around my age. I thought he was supposed to claim his children at a younger age than our's? And shouldn't she be dead? How could she have survived all these years? I don't understand." I explained.
"Do not worry about such things. Poseidon is probably being questioned right now at Olympus. I should get going as well. Good luck." She said as she disappeared into thin air.
I was now alone.
I thought about the prophecy and what it could mean, but what was the use? No one could ever explain prophecies.
I heard someone getting closer, so I turned around to see. To my surprise it was Annabeth. I suddenley felt guilty about leaving her at Camp without Percy. I had completely forgotten.
"Hey," She greeted, "I was just going to say goodbye to Percy." She sighed.
"I am so sorry Annabeth. It just slipped my mind. I did not mean to, it's just the--"
"..prophecy, I know. I understand. I would've done the same thing. It's obvious I wasn't meant to go. Don't worry about it! I'm fine." She smiled.
"Oh, good." I replied, laughing slightly. I relaxed my shoulders.
"I've been thinking about the prophecy and I think you should fly to Sirius." Annabeth informed.
"Sirius?" I asked, puzzled.
"The 'Brightest Star' is where the prophecy said you would go, right?" Annabeth asked.
"Yeah, that's right." I answered.
"Well, the brightest star in the sky is Sirius." Annabeth scanned the sky and pointed upwards, "There! Can you see it?"
"Oh! So you think we should go there?.... But wouldn't we die?" I asked, hoping that didn't sound stupid.
"I think Sirius might not be an actual star. Maybe it's the Mist covering something up?" Annabeth suggested.
"Well, that makes sense. I guess it's a plan then. Thanks Annabeth." I told her.
"No problem," She replied, "I just hope you guys survive this thing, so we can all just live in peace."
"Yeah, I hope so too."

See you soon!! :D
Awesome stuff but still, egg-roll-eating is not a good habit xD
big smile
*Sigh*
Are you... tipsy?? XD
that was great but too short
You picked the people I expected you to pick and that was one of the best chapters I EVA READ

And I read alot of forums
big smile
Corrected: Is that sarcasm, cause that's longer than I usually write!! XD
Alvin: OMG. Thanks!! :D
Surprises are on the way ;)
OF course, anytime I'm hear to read great fanfictions. Like your's and the idea isn't copied it's orginal andfnastastic
big smile
*World's Longest Happy Dance* XD
Thanks so much!! You really made my day!! :D
And I forgot one thing...

PLEASE POST SOON!!!
cake
And I said PLEASE WITH A CAKE ON TOP
cake
Hello everybody!! :D
Happy 200th post and 30th chapter!!! XD
Hope you are well!! :D
Here you go:

Chapter 30

Halyptia POV

The sun would be out soon. Me and Annabeth waited for the arrival of Percy and Piper. We discussed the importance of timing, since I only had twelve days to convince Nyx. We also laid down all the possible scenarios that could occur on our journey. I was glad Annabeth could at least help me here.
Percy had finished saying goodbye to everyone, and was heading towards us. I decided to give them a moment.
As I walked to Half Blood Hill, the three pegasi that Artemis sent came into view. One was black, one grey and one white. Everything felt so unreal. I guess it all happened so fast, that I never fully absorbed the truth. I was in a world of Greek mythology. Except, it wasn't mythology. It was real.
As my mind pondered on other things, someone tapped my shoulder.
"Hey," Piper said, as I turned around, "Ready?"
"More than I'll ever be." I smiled. We both sat on our chosen pegasus. I picked the grey one and Piper took the white one. She told me Percy rode on the black one the most.
"He calls him 'Blackjack'" She explained, "He can talk to horses, pegasi and sea creatures. It's quite cool actually." She laughed.
She was too happy. Not that it was a bad thing, but it was as if she was hiding something.
"Are you alright?" I asked carefully, "Is something troubling you?" Piper's face tired.
"Is it that obvious?" She asked sadly, "I'm just worried about Jason. He doesn't know you picked me. I told him you probably wouldn't. When he comes to see me tommorrow, he'll find out and I didn't even say goodbye to him. I feel guilty." She poured out. She quickly tried to change the mood. "He'll understand though, and we'll have fun too!" She smiled. I smiled back and then looked away.
I am so stupid. I picked two people who were in relationships. Now I feel double guilty.
Percy walked up to us with Annabeth, while I cursed myself. He kissed Annabeth and sat on Blackjack's back. We said goodbye to Annabeth and I thanked her for the help.
"See you soon, Wise Girl," He winked at Annabeth.
"I'd better, Seaweed Brain," She smirked back.
I was glad they were both okay.
With that, we flew off into the sky. The sun had started to rise, and our 12th day officially began.

"To Sirius, the Brightest Star!" I yelled to my pegasus, over the roaring wind. As we sped up, I turned my head to see Percy and Piper, who were behind me. "I discussed the details with Annabeth! We'll make our first stop in a couple of hours!" I yelled again, explaining. They nodded.
Our quest had begun.

Sorry the chapter was short!! :/
The next chapter will have more action!! xD
See you soon!! :D