Helden des Olymp The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Phoenix_Stone posted on Mar 13, 2012 at 09:20PM
Title: The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Rating: T (It's not really, I'm just Paranoid :P)

Type: Fantasy, Adventure, Action...

Characters: (OC - Halyptia Melpomene, Penelope Theano, Zachary Romero), Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper Mclean, basically all of RR's characters. :P
(Zachary Romero was created by CrazyTridentSon)

Sypnosis: A girl arrives at Camp Half Blood, but has a well kept secret... her parentage is complicated, but why? After three Prophecies are revealed, a group of demigods try to save the world from an unwanted doom. The future holds many dangers, tears and regrets... a new journey has begun.

Disclaimer: All rights go to Rick Riordan :D

A/N: This forum is inspired by kgirl925, anaklusmus16 and Seaweed_Brain12. (Please check their amazing stories!)

Thanks to:
TwigmanFTW
icuSTALKER

...who encouraged me to keep writing. :)

The Three Prophecies:

"Three shall go to the Brightest Star,
Honesty and Love will succeed afar,
The Sea will meet a difficult task,
And Death meet one for answer and ask." 

"Child saved from death,
A dangerous Fate you shall prevent,
A lie without a breath,
Shall cause murder in content."

"In the Valley of Life,
One shall see what's left behind,
And through a final sacrifice,
A girl shall unlock her mind."

I post every Saturday ;)
last edited on Nov 01, 2012 at 02:48AM

Helden des Olymp 1648 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1648

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Phoenix_Stone said…
...or we're too good for Tesco. xD

Corrected: We have Asda, which is owned by Walmart. :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr corrected said…
Is Walmart going on world domination?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_girl said…
i think chiptole is. there should be more in-n-out.
big smile
IRIS FLOWER! :D
Did you read my chapter?! D:
Only two people commented. 0.0
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
surprise
OF COURSE I DID!!
EVIL HERA, I SAY!!
i think a ot of people are reading but dont bother commenting
mischievous
^but I need proof! LOL XD
Two more different people need to read my previous chapter, or else I won't post! >:D
MUAHAHAHAHA!
what if we keep on begging u?
sad
so ur abandoning if no one comments?
u might as well......everyone else on fanpop is.....
laugh
^^That might work... :O

Corrected: I already said I wouldn't abandon!! 0.0
STOP MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY. D:
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
;O been gone a couple of days...
walmart???
and sumthing about abandoning??? u r kidding

the chappie bout the crying peacocks? me read
big smile
^YAY!

ONE MORE PERSON LEFT! :D
..........................................­...­...­...­..m­ust­. guilt. u. into. POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angry
POST NOW OR I WILL SPAM BIG TIME!!!!
ppost!!!!!!!!!! pleaseeeeeeeeee?
worried
^^AAAHHH! OKAY! I'LL POST TOMMORROW! D:
angry
U'D BETTER!!!
crying
*Hides behind Harmony for protection*

Iris Flower is scaring me. o.o
wow rainbows method was much better
i think ill use it too next time
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Artemis253 said…
Chicken hawk
yipee! *little happy dance*
i actually wasnt angry. in fact, i was giggling when i was typing that. im an always happy girl. never angry.
BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN U DONT HAFTA POST!! UR STILL GONNA POST!!!
hmmm
I ish co confuzed~~~!!
worried
*Continues hiding* :(

I am still frightened. ¢.¢
Welll I g2g bye now
Spam attack #1 begins in 3.....2..........1........................­...­...­..
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST
;O he said tmmrw... leave him alone rainbow xD she does sound scary...
and corrected... nice spamming job -_-
sry. i didnt mean it like that. and its kinda already sunday.
but ill wait. since u waited for me.
thx im only warming up
smile
Everyone: I'll be posting in one or two hours. :P
big smile
Hi everyone!
Sorry for the short-ness! :/ I had to cut it off there because the next part is really long. :P

Preview...

Leo POV

Riding on the automaton pegasus was awesome. It reminded me of the time Piper, Jason and I went to Quebec on Festus. I missed those days, even though I almost died several times.
Flying the automatons was so much easier than flying the real thing.
I wonder what Jason's up to right now, I thought. Then I remembered the incident, and a sour taste came to my mouth. Jason; I had begun to hate that name recently. It was all because of something that happened a few days ago. I had caught my best friend attempting to cheat on his girlfriend. It was hard to take it in at the time, and I couldn't believe my eyes. My best friend.
Thankfully Reyna, being her amazing self, rejected him immediately even though she had feelings for him. I didn't confront him about that. In fact, I didn't speak to him since.
I glanced towards Piper. She was my best friend now.
Piper looked distant, maybe worried.
"What's up, Beauty Queen?" I asked, grinning. Piper turned to see me and smiled back.
"We are." She stated, rolling her eyes jokingly.
"Well played." I smirked. I then remembered why we were here in the first place. "I can't see any 'glint' down below. All I see are millions of city lights. What if we've already missed it?" I asked confusedly.
"It'll be obvious once we see it." She replied with certainty.
After a moment of silent searching, Piper spoke up again.
"So.. how's Jason?" Her voiced cracked slightly.
I froze. What would I tell her? That Jason kissed Reyna? But that would crush her. I couldn't do that to her.
"Uh, I'm not sure. I haven't spoken to him in a while. You know me, busy, busy, busy." I replied, trying my best to smile.
I felt like Coach Hedge with no television access. Angry and frustrated.
"Oh.." Piper replied disappointedly. That wasn't the answer she was looking for.
"There's no need to worry about other people when Leo's in town. I'm so cool that I deserve all the attention." I smirked, winking at Piper.
"Ah, the Repair Boy is too cool for me to ask about other people in his precense." Piper laughed.
"Precisely," I replied regally, nodding in the affirmative.
Then, down below, we saw a bright, moving flash of light. It was travelling incredibly rapidly across the country.
We found it.
The Ceryneian Hind.

Thanks for reading! :D
The next chapter will be really long. ;D
Any Q's/requests?? :P
See you soon! ;)
big smile
AMAZING!!! LOL!!
"I'm so cool that i deserve ALL the attention." LOL!!! luv that quote!
great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! LOL keep it up
so both leo and piper know that jason was cheating but they dont know that they both know???????????? is that right?
big smile
^Yesh! xD
ashum. i no u just posted, but I CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY TO COME!!!!
LEOOOOOOOOO don't u guys just love him?!?
aswhum job festus

POSTTTT! before saturday hopefully?
hmmm
Everyone: I'll be posting in a couple of hours. :P

------------------------- EDIT -------------------------

I'm sorry everyone! The chapter is too long and I need to edit it all, so I'll have to post it tommorrow or on Monday. Again, I am so sorry. :[
My Examinations are in 2 weeks, so as you know, I have not been posting on time recently. Hopefully I'll be able to make it up to you. ^.^
I am not abandoning, and the story should be complete during the Christmas Holidays. Thank you for being so patient with me. I am truly sorry if I disappointed anyone. :(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr perceus121 said…
cake
Everyone Please Read my forum link
i just started it again, i didnt write on it for 6 months cause of school, i just have written i chapter on it and btw Phoenix your story is awshumness best story ive ever read on fanpop, have a cake for that
exams? uhhh tht sucks
all my wishes u ace em'

it'lll be painful but i shall wait 8(
to all u british people
do u celebrate thanksgiving or anything like it?
big smile
Hi everyone!
I AM SO SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!

Chapter 57

Leo POV

Now that was a rare and awesome moment of good luck. I had found the magic super fast deer thing. Oh yeah.
"I guess we should Iris-Message the others. You keep hovering here and watch the Hind's trail, I'll go down and IM the others." I told Piper. She nodded and I descended into what I think was Idaho. My pegasus landed in a public park. "Hmm... where to go..?" I murmered to myself.
I scanned the park as my pegasus started to graze. There was no one there, since it was night.
How am I supposed to find a rainbow now?
A small river snaked it's way around the park. I began walking towards it because it was the only rainbow making place I could think of. I just needed a light, but my tool belt probably had a small torch.
As I neared the water, I noticed that the surface was glowing. Naiads.
"Uh, excuse me? Miss River Lady?" I called out. A watery figure rose from the water and became misty. She floated at the river's surface and faced me. She looked calm, but I wasn't sure.
"Yes?" She replied.
"Could I possibly use your mist? It's an emergency." I explained.
"How do I know if I can trust a boy like you?" She replied. Her face was still calm, but her eyes were stormy.
"What do you mean, a boy like me?" I asked. I was worried I asked the wrong Naiad.
Maybe I could just walk away now and find another one.
But at that thought, she spoke again.
"A handsome boy." She replied. "..I was betrayed by one."
"What?! No lady, you've got it all wrong. I just want to use the Goddess Iris's messaging system. It'll only be a minute, I swear. No betraying here!" I responded hastily. The Naiad didn't look convinced.
The water around the Water Spirit began to boil and steam surrounded her misty body. I wasn't sure if that was good or bad.
In pure panic, I got a mini torch out of my belt and shone it at the mist. A faint rainbow appeared on the Naiad's nose. I threw my Golden Drachma at her face and rushed the incantation.
"How dare you!" She yelled, shooting hot water at me. I yelped as she burnt my arms.
"I blinded the boy who angered me and turned him into stone! Think what I will do to you!" She screamed.
She was about to splash more boiling water at me, when someone spoke up.
"Leo? What the heck's going on?!" Zach said, clearly bewildered.
"Nothing man! Just meet us over Idaho! And tell Annabeth and Penelope too!" I yelled, as the image disappeared. The rainbow had vanished.
The Naiad was clearly confused. Well, she must have been, since her face had momentarily turned into a screen.
She blinked a couple of times and faced me again. Anger returned to her face.
"I do not know what sort of magic that was, but if you dare try anything else.." She shot me a look and floated right up to my face. "Prepare for death, young demigod."
She raised her hand and got ready to strike my face with scorching hot water.
"Wait!" I yelled. The Naiad paused.
"What?! Stop trying to delay your Fate. I shall destroy you one way or another!" She raised her hand again.
"At least tell me your name!" I winced in fear. She stopped again.
"Why do you want to know that? You're about to die anyway." She replied, puzzled.
"I just wanted to know the name of the beautiful girl who's going to kill me." I replied, trying to sound as innocent as possible.
She blushed. It worked.
"My name... my name is Nomia." She replied, giggling slightly.
She seemed like a normal Naiad now. No hate, no bitterness. She actually was really pretty. She had light blue eyes and long flowing hair. Now that she was out of the water, she seemed like a normal teenager.
"Nomia... wow. That's a lovely name." I told her. Her pale olive cheeks flushed with perfect patches of pink.
"I refuse to believe that someone could betray a girl as attractive as you." I added, hoping I wasn't pushing it.
Nomia giggled again and pushed me playfully. Then she turned sadly.
"It's true. I fell in love with a Son of Hermes. He was called Daphnis. Hermes used to say Daphnis was his most beloved son. Pan liked Daphnis so much that he taught him how to play the pan pipes and use them for magic. Daphnis taught me the art of pan pipes too. We got married and lived our lives with joy. But one night, under the influence of wine, he left me for the daughter of the king. I was heartbroken. He came back the next day, realizing what he had done. He begged for me to take him back. I refused out of spite. He cried until he became blind. That is when I decided to forgive him. He asked me to play the cure for blindness on his pan pipes. It was one of Pan's secret tunes that Daphnis had taught me. I did as he said, but when I played the pipes, Daphnis's blindness didn't go away. Instead, he began to change. In front of my very own eyes, my husband turned into a marble statue. No matter how much I prayed or cried, he stayed the same. I had killed him. I had unknowingly played the tune wrong." Nomia was shivering now and her eyes were streaming with tears of sorrow and regret.
I felt ashamed for thinking Nomia had murdered her own husband. Even in the olden days, drinking led to so much trouble.
"I am sorry for trying to kill you, demigod. I have moments of insanity. Hermes asked Aphrodite to curse me. I will never be happy or sane again, until I find someone who will love me. Do you think that day shall come?" She asked.
I felt really bad now. This poor Naiad had been through so much pain. She still suffers.
Nomia was still crying, but she searched my eyes for an answer.
"Of course it will. In fact, I bet there's a special someone looking for you this very moment." I replied. I hoped I was right. But I had to be. Usually curses with conditions came true.
If love will break her curse, she will find love.
"Thank you, demigod." Nomia smiled lightly and drifted back into the river. "I'm sorry that I delayed you, but good luck on the rest of your quest."
"Bye, Nomia." I said, sadly, as she sank into the water. "I hope you find the right guy."
When she disappeared, I sprinted over to the pegasus and was glad to find he was still there.
I hopped on and we flew to Piper.
As I came closer to her, I realized that no one had arrived yet.
"You sure took your time." She said, clearly relieved.
"Sorry about that," I replied, not sure whether to tell her what happened or not. I decided that I'd tell her later. "So, where's the Ceryneian Hind?" I asked, looking around.
Piper pointed to a bright glint in the North West.
"Washington."

Thanks for reading! :D
Any Q's? :P
See you soon! ;)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kkw1700 said…
Gosh... Sixty pages... Please excuse me while I catch up :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kkw1700 said…
Done :)
big smile
^OOH! YAYY! YOU'RE BACK!

*Festus Happy Dance*

♪┏( ^o^)┛♪┗ (^o^ ) ┓♪┏ ( ^o^) ┛♪┗ (^o^ ) ┓♪┏( ^o^)┛♪

^(^O^)^

...WE MISSED YOU FORTUNE COOKIE! :D
aweshummmm chapppie
poor nomia ... how u make story up so good ?!?

fortune cookie!!!!!!! welcome back!!!!!!

awesome post!
nobody answered my question!
hello? anyone home? or at least alive on this forum...???
i swear it is sundaiii ....

@corrected whts ur question
Everyone: As I said previously, I will be posting on random days rather than a specific day because of my examinations. This will only be until the Winter Holidays. (In about three weeks, for me).
Sorry if I confused you and you were waiting for the Saturday post. I realize I was quite vague before.
Anyway, see you soon! Have a great day! ^-^

~ Phoenix/Festus
here was my QUESTION!
"to all u british people
do u celebrate thanksgiving or anything like it?"
^No, we don't. ^-^
The only countries that do, as far as I know, are: United States, Canada, Liberia, Puerto Rico and Norfolk Island. :P