Helden des Olymp The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Phoenix_Stone posted on Mar 13, 2012 at 09:20PM
Title: The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Rating: T (It's not really, I'm just Paranoid :P)

Type: Fantasy, Adventure, Action...

Characters: (OC - Halyptia Melpomene, Penelope Theano, Zachary Romero), Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper Mclean, basically all of RR's characters. :P
(Zachary Romero was created by CrazyTridentSon)

Sypnosis: A girl arrives at Camp Half Blood, but has a well kept secret... her parentage is complicated, but why? After three Prophecies are revealed, a group of demigods try to save the world from an unwanted doom. The future holds many dangers, tears and regrets... a new journey has begun.

Disclaimer: All rights go to Rick Riordan :D

A/N: This forum is inspired by kgirl925, anaklusmus16 and Seaweed_Brain12. (Please check their amazing stories!)

Thanks to:
TwigmanFTW
icuSTALKER

...who encouraged me to keep writing. :)

The Three Prophecies:

"Three shall go to the Brightest Star,
Honesty and Love will succeed afar,
The Sea will meet a difficult task,
And Death meet one for answer and ask." 

"Child saved from death,
A dangerous Fate you shall prevent,
A lie without a breath,
Shall cause murder in content."

"In the Valley of Life,
One shall see what's left behind,
And through a final sacrifice,
A girl shall unlock her mind."

I post every Saturday ;)
last edited on Nov 01, 2012 at 02:48AM
save

Helden des Olymp 1648 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1648

Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_girl said…
wow. thats amazing. im pretty good at drawing (probably cuz i didnt take classes until last year), but ive always been pretty talented, but i seriously dont think i will EVER be able to draw like that.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kkw1700 said…
My friend is really good at drawing when she's really trying... I say that because one time she drew a bumblebee on her paper and the stripes looked like fat rolls. XD
PHBBT!!! sorry. couldnt help but laugh. dont tell ur friend.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TwigmanFTW said…
Wha?! Why has nobody claimed the 1000th post :D I claim the 1004th then xD And Pheonix.... That must have taken you a while xD Awesome drawing :D
sunny
T^^ No, I told her and she was like 'It does! AHAHA!" In the middle of Spanish class. XD
^ Whoops :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Phoenix_Stone said…
blush
#^-^#

You are all so kind, you made my heart fly.

...and we reached over 1000 posts! :O
All the more reason to post a chapter today! :D
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr corrected said…
^yessssssss post!!!!!!!
y r u not in school?
Corrected: Time zones and stuff. xD

Everyone: Sorry for the wait! :'(
I shall be posting in an hour or so. :(
big smile
Hi everyone! :D
Sorry for the wait! :(
Happy 50th Chapter! ^.^

Chapter 50

Halyptia POV

Percy was gone.
I began to panic even more.
"Percy?!" I yelled again, looking through the crowd of people who were running and screaming around us.
"Maybe he went to see what all the screaming is about.." Piper suggested, her worry lines showing.
I nodded, but I had a bad feeling about this.
First, Zach got stabbed by a dagger, which apparently appeared out of thin air.
Now this.
We all pushed through the crowd, towards the source of the chaos.
As we approached the place, everything seemed a blur.
Cars were swirving and crashing into buildings. Fire was spreading quickly, catching onto people in the process. Lorries and vans had toppled over and some looked as though they had exploded due to the highly flammable gas they contained.
And then I saw the cause of the mayhem.
I was terror-stricken.
I saw, in the middle of all this havoc, a snake as big as a drakon.
Let me add that, that wasn't why I was frightened.
What scared me was, the snake had two heads, one on either ends of it's body.
And they were spewing fire.
"..I-It's an A-Amphisb-baena.." Piper stammered. "It k-killed people and fed on their corpes.."
An Amphisbaena..
Suddenly, it disappeared.
For a moment I was relieved, but then Zach noticed something odd.
"That man appeared where the snake disappeared.." He observed confusedly.
My eyes widened.
The man was now walking towards us.
I was too stunned, by realization, to do anything.
Then, the man stopped, about five metres away from us. He smiled coldly and then opened his mouth.
Fire shot out of it.
"Run!" I screamed, as we ran in the direction we came in.
Then suddenly, the man appeared in front of me.
"You can't run away from me.." His voice whispered, crawling down my spine.
"H-How did yo-" I started to say, but he spat fire at me.
It was scorching hot, and almost hit my face, but I was tackled just in time.
I was on the ground, in pain, and the man had started to transform back.
I couldn't peel my gaze away from the Amphisbaena, otherwise I would've turned to see who had saved me from such a horrid fate.
But right now, I was inches away from my death.

Thanks for reading! :D
Sorry it was so small! :'(
I probably won't be able to finish this story by October.. :(
..but hopefully by the end of the year! ^.^
Any questions/suggestions/requests?? :P
See you soon! ;)
AGH! CLIFFHANGER!

...But awhum :D
great post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post more!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alvin2442 said…
Did Percy or Zach save her? Or Piper?
mischievous
^Hmm... should I tell you..?

...NOPE!

*Evil Laughter*
no u shouldnt tell us...but u should post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ LOL
big smile
THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!
sorry i havent checked in a while.
i bet that it was PERCY!!!!!!!!
I have a feeling Zach saved her. It's my head sense that has hurt my head.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr tristain714 said…
^^one of those two GREAT POST
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
^what she sadi lol! :
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

tell me if u dont want us to do this again
sick
You have attacked me with the word 'post'. D:
I have no choice but to surrender and post tommorrow. :O

*The Pain* D':

xD
mischievous
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
if this works so easily i think ill do it more from now on.... LOL
laugh
YAY!!
*do the happy dance*
oh yeah. uh-huh. oh yeah. uh-huh. oh yeah. uh-huh. woooohooooo!!!
I will spam your wall, if you do that again.
laugh
^^LOLOL XDD
meh
spam my wall all u want!!!!!!
I NEVER LOOK AAT IT
Everyone: LOL! ^-^

Festus: Yay!
anyone can smapm my wall. or my forum. i dont care at all.
but please post soon!!
I just realized Festus, changed the summary.
laugh
^LOL XD

I changed it quite a while ago, because the previous one was complete chiz. xD

Everyone: I shall post in an hour or so. :P
big smile
yesss! ill be waiting!
big smile
Hi everyone! :D
I hope thou art well. ^-^
Sorry for the wait. :P

Chapter 51

Halyptia POV

I couldn't peel my gaze away from the Amphisbaena, otherwise I would've turned to see who had saved me from such a horrid fate.
But right now, I was inches away from my death.
The Amphisbaena's two heads hissed. One of them came right up to my face.
It unhinged it's jaw and opened it's mouth so wide, I knew my death was near.
As it rushed to me for the kill, I heard a slice.
The Amphisbaena's mouth was dangerously close to me.
Suddenly, it started to shake violently.
The Amphisbaena was writhing with terror. It had split in half. There was a dagger laying next to it.
As it finally stilled and turned to dust, I looked up to see who my saviour was.
It was Zach.
I rushed up to him and hugged him tightly. That had been the most scariest experience of my life.
Zach hugged me back.
I was completely shaken. I hadn't noticed how frightened I had been.
I had a terrible phobia of snakes.
"It's okay, he's gone now." Zach reassured.
I hadn't heard Zach so serious before. He always sounded playful, even when he was confused or scared.
I remembered his injured arm. I quickly got my arms off him and checked his arm.
"Sorry! Are you okay?!" I asked worriedly.
"It's fine," He winced, but he smiled too.
I scanned the surrounding area.
Piper was standing next to us, her right arm behind her back.
There were fires everywhere, and destroyed vehicles.
Shop and office windows were smashed, and there were wide cracks all over the road and pavements.
We were alone.
"Where's Percy?" I asked, expecting him to appear behind me.
"He's still missing.." Piper answered.
"Who pushed me away from the Amphisbaena's fire then?" I asked, curiously.
"Nobody. You just fell." Piper replied, confused.
"..but I'm sure I was tackled..." I say quietly.
After a pause, Zach spoke up.
"We should get going." He said, looking at the sky. Evening was drawing into night.
"What about Percy?" I asked, sadly. "We don't even know what happened to him."
"We have to complete Nyx's quest. If we don't, you'll die." Piper warned.
"What if Percy is in danger!" I countered.
"He's been through a lot in life. He'll probably be able to handle himself." Piper assured.
The 'probably' didn't help.
I nodded silently.
I hope Percy's alright..
"Let's contact Artemis in the morning. We should get out of this town, for now." Zach suggested.
"Okay," Piper replied.
We walked to our Pegasi.
Blackjack was there.
I didn't want to tell him, but I had to.
"Blackjack.." I said quietly, "Percy has been kidnapped."
Blackjack bowed his head down really low.
I stroked his mane.
"He'll be fine though," I reassured. "You've known him longer than me, so you probably know that Percy always comes out as a winner in the face of danger."
I was trying to convince myself more than Blackjack.
I didn't want people to be harmed because of my death quest.
Blackjack stood up straight and brayed something confidently. He flew away.
I waved goodbye and we all sat on our pegasi.
It was time to travel again.

Penelope POV

Annabeth, Leo and I were now close to Amarillo, which was directly beneath the Brightest Star.
We could see the star now, as night drew close.
We saw something unexpected in the distance, flying towards us.
It looked like a dot getting bigger.
"Do you think that's..?" Annabeth asked.
"I hope so." I replied.

Thanks for reading! :D
Any questions/requests/suggestions?? :P
See you soon! ;)
Nice job on the chapter and I guessed right.
awesome chapter!
halyptia is afraid of snakes? who would have thunk
Thought
mischievous
^^^You were actually wrong. :O

Zach did save her, but only the second time.

The first is a mystery. >:D

MUAHAHAHAHAA!!

Corrected: I know right? I just found out today too! xD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Artemis253 said…
PLEASE CHECK OUT MY CUZ'S SITE!!!!
GO TO SEARCH BAR TYPE" THE SERPENTS SHADOW" ITS THE ONE WITH THE KANE EMBLEM!!!!!
mischievous
sorry for spam
laugh
^Lol xD
mischievous
Sorry, my cuz had to go and i promised! Good story btw!
blush
^Thank you! ^-^
that was an awesome chappie!
so it wasnt percy. but wheres percy?
@artemis: is it a forum or what?
Yea heres the link:
link
No I was right, I said I thought Zach saved her, and he did, so I was right.
cool
Wow person your really good at writing! btw im LUNA!!!!
Hello Luna
Hi, i gave you a prop! hahaha! whats your name!
meh
Alvin
mischievous
hahah good 4 u!