Helden des Olymp The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Phoenix_Stone posted on Mar 13, 2012 at 09:20PM
Title: The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Rating: T (It's not really, I'm just Paranoid :P)

Type: Fantasy, Adventure, Action...

Characters: (OC - Halyptia Melpomene, Penelope Theano, Zachary Romero), Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper Mclean, basically all of RR's characters. :P
(Zachary Romero was created by CrazyTridentSon)

Sypnosis: A girl arrives at Camp Half Blood, but has a well kept secret... her parentage is complicated, but why? After three Prophecies are revealed, a group of demigods try to save the world from an unwanted doom. The future holds many dangers, tears and regrets... a new journey has begun.

Disclaimer: All rights go to Rick Riordan :D

A/N: This forum is inspired by kgirl925, anaklusmus16 and Seaweed_Brain12. (Please check their amazing stories!)

Thanks to:
TwigmanFTW
icuSTALKER

...who encouraged me to keep writing. :)

The Three Prophecies:

"Three shall go to the Brightest Star,
Honesty and Love will succeed afar,
The Sea will meet a difficult task,
And Death meet one for answer and ask." 

"Child saved from death,
A dangerous Fate you shall prevent,
A lie without a breath,
Shall cause murder in content."

"In the Valley of Life,
One shall see what's left behind,
And through a final sacrifice,
A girl shall unlock her mind."

I post every Saturday ;)
last edited on Nov 01, 2012 at 02:48AM

Helden des Olymp 1648 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 1601-1648 of 1648

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Phoenix_Stone said…
Is it just me, or is anybody else HATING the new Forum update? -.-'
Vor mehr als einem Jahr snowflakes989 said…
just everyone
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_girl said…
tongue
everyone. no joke.
ugh. whats the point for having a comment option when u can post a comment?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr corrected said…
everyone but we'll get used to it and probably like it soon enough
I actually agree with corrected. We'll end up tolerating it sooner or later. Actually, its better cuz it posts the comment right away.
^see im right
yeah. true. then i wont have to wait for it to load for a loooong time.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
smile
im back! xD
hermes! tht devil :( wht happened?
post?
have u guys gotten used to it? cuz i havent though it's only been like 10 mins 8)
I might get used to it, but I'm never gonna like it. Anyway, I'll be posting later today. xP
big smile
well tht sucks -_-
and YEAHHHH! BOO YAHHH
smile
YAYAYAY!!!! UR POOOOSTING!!!!!!
cant wait.....
big smile
Hi everyone! :D
Sorry for the wait! :P
Here's the whole chapter:

Chapter 62

Halyptia POV

Nyx had gone now, and all eyes were on me. Not in a good way.
"You have successfully completed your quest." Athena spoke. Her hair was dark and her eyes were stormy grey. She seemed to exude power, maybe even more than Zeus.
"...and you broke the curse of Harmonia." Aphrodite added. I suppose she was trying to make my case good in front of Zeus, but he didn't seem very happy about it all. The excitement from Nyx's alliance had gone.
"I was not expecting you to be victorious. In fact, I don't think you were victorious." Zeus boomed.
What? ...but I did what he asked.
Zeus smirked when he saw my confused face.
"Oh, you don't remember what Athena had said?" He asked with mock sympathy. I shook my head, still puzzled.
"Let me remind you." He said, gesturing to the empty space in front of his throne. An image appeared in the air, like an illusion. It was the day my quest had been decided. Athena was talking.
"She must convince Nyx to side with the Olympians" she had said, eerily. The Olympians had looked at her with shock, fear and nervousness. Then the misty video ended.
"...but I did convince her. She was just here." I whispered, not sure what Zeus was talking about.
"Ah, but you didn't convince her. She did." Zeus replied, pointing behind me. He was talking about Penelope.
...he's right. Penelope gave Nyx the Lamia Hair and the Necklace of Harmonia. She was the one who convinced Nyx. Not me, I thought to myself in dread and realization.
"Wait. Before anything else happens, I need to know something." I said, knowing what was about to happen. I was shivering slightly and my heart rate was increasing, but I needed to make sure my friends were alright. "Where are the others? ...who took them?"
Hera seemed to understand who I was referring to. She glanced at Hermes with an unreadable expression. She looked back at me and then to Zeus.
At first I couldn't comprehend the message, but when I did, I was shocked.
"You!" I screamed at Hermes, "What have you done to them?!"
Hermes laughed a little and then fixed his gaze on me.
"Calm down, Halyptia. Your friends are fine." He said, looking smug.
"Where are they then?!" I asked, wary to believe him.
"I sent them each back to Camp. This quest wasn't destined for them." He answered.
My tense shoulders relaxed somewhat, but I was confused.
"Who tried to kill Zach? Who pushed me away from the Amphisbaena? Who had caused our pegasi to fall out of the sky?" I continued, bombarding him with my questions.
"That dagger was meant for you, but my clumsy son got in the way." Hermes answered, looking at Zach.
"Wait...what? You're my dad?!" Zach exclaimed. "...why did he have to be the evil one. Just my luck." He mumbled, making a cute dejected face. Oh God, I shouldn't be thinking about that right now.
"Don't worry, all our parents are evil now and then." Penelope whispered in consolation, earning a stern look from her father.
"As for the pegasi business, that was Zeus." Hermes explained.
Typical.
"Yes, yes, I interfered, but so did you Hera!" He yelled in defense, as everyone stared at him disapprovingly.
"I stopped the pegasi from falling, and helped them up. That was the right thing to do, dear husband." She hissed, as Zeus sunk lower in his Throne.
So much for 'King of Olympus'.
"Then who pushed me away from the snake man?" I asked again. Nobody answered.
Then I heard a voice in my head. Nobody else seemed to hear it. It was Gaia.
"Oh my sweet darling, that was me. I couldn't have you being killed prematurely. That would've been too boring. No, now the time is ripe. But first witness your family falling apart."
Then she was gone. Everyone was still quiet. They knew who it had been. They could feel the presense leaving now.
"Nevermind." I said, breaking the silence.
Zeus cleared his throat.
"It's time for you to face your Fate." He declared. As soon as he uttered those words, shouts of protests rose from around the Throne Room. Half of the Immortals disagreed with Zeus, while the other half defended him. There was screaming, yelling, threats and demands flying across the room and at each other. Some of them were hinting at a war. Gaia was right. My family was falling apart.
Amidst all this, Hermes stayed calm and stared at Zeus. After a moment, Zeus looked back and nodded.
"Fine! I shall not punish her!" Zeus erupted, raising both hands in defeat.
Hermes quickly turned to look at Zach, and he nodded, smiling. I was completely confused as to what was going on. The rest of the Olympians were still murmuring loudly in discussion. I turned to see whether Zach had acknowledged his father, just to confirm if I was imagining it. Zach was looking at the Olympians in confusion.
It's probably all just in my head, I told myself.
Then everyone silenced again.
"Halyptia Melpomene, we are letting you live because of the completion of your quest. You may stay at Camp Half Blood." Zeus said.
But it all just seemed like one big joke now. I was hurt. They thought this was some sort of game. My parents had wanted me dead a few moments ago.
They still want me dead.
Zach broke my trail of thought.
"Yes!" He exploded, running up to me. He was grinning like crazy and his eyes seemed to gleam. He clasped my hands and looked down nervously, still smiling. "I know we've only known each other for a couple of days, but I have a feeling that Fate wanted us to meet. Well... um.. I think you know what I want to say..."
He hesitated and looked up into my eyes, hopeful.
No way. This is not happening. I thought to myself in happiness and disbelief.
"Halyptia, I-I love you." He said, as calmly as possible, waiting for my reaction intently.
I looked at him for a long time and searched his eyes for any hint of a joke. I couldn't find any. This was one prank he wouldn't play.
"..Zach ...I ..I love you too." I replied quietly, looking at the floor. I smiled a little and blushed.
Then Zach's eyes lit up and he tackled me into a hug. I hugged him back, not wanting to let go of this moment.
I heard something metallic, but I ignored it. At that moment, I didn't care that the whole Throne Room was looking at me. Looking at us. I was just happy. Finally.
Suddenly, I felt a pain in my stomach. Zach slowly pulled away, but his smile changed. He wasn't upset, he was still smiling, but it was a smile that Nyx had once had. A smile that invoked fear into my very soul and made me want to run away. Zach raised his left hand slowly. He was holding a dagger. His father's dagger. The dagger that was meant to kill me. Last time the dagger was covered in Zach's blood, but now...
I looked down at my stomach. Blood. So much blood. I clutched my stomach in shock and gasped. My eyes widened in fear and disbelief. I started to feel weak. My legs gave way. I crumpled to the floor, with only the constellations in my sight. I gasped and inhaled painfully and slowly. I heard Penelope scream. I heard the whole Throne Room erupt into accusations and fighting. I heard a laugh. An old woman's laugh. Gaia's laugh.
I was slipping away, and I knew this was the end. My heart was broken. The one I loved killed me already. By betraying me. I was dying.
Was this how Penelope had felt when we found her that rainy night? How she had been impaled by a sword and had lost all hope to live. Except, it was my turn now, and no one was going to save me.
I drew my final painful breaths and felt the world disappearing. I ached with pain, but soon it would all be over. I heard more yells and shouts. And then everything went black.

Thanks for reading! :D
Did I miss any important questions from the previous chapters? :P
Any Q's? xD
See you soon! ;)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
surprise
NOOOOO!! HOW COULD HE?!?
Please pooooost! I need to no what happens!
big smile
THAT WAS AN AMAZING POSST
I LOVED IT
PLZ POST SOON!
like my comments people
uhhh...... sure...
laugh
LOL XD

Anyway, where is everyone else?! :O
TwigmanFTW commented…
Laughing at how crap the new Fanpop is xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
corrected commented…
it is not crap! this actually nice Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Phoenix_Stone commented…
^^I know right? xD ^Sorry, but I agree with Twiggy. :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
laugh
^.............................waiting for a post :|
lol jk
but seriously plz post soon
big smile
I need one more comment from someone else before I post. Thank you!
^-^
corrected commented…
comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
A comment
sunny
me comment.
Poooooost??
I shall post tomorrow, as soon as I come home from school. :P
big smile
yippee!!
Do u guys like my new profile pic? Its supposed to be a pic of iris, the rainbow goddess.
big smile
Iris: Yeah, it's an awesome pic! :D

Everyone: I'll be posting in an hour or a half. :P
big smile
Hi everyone!
Sorry for the short sneak peek, I still have lots of school work. >.<

Sneak Peak...

Halyptia POV

I woke up in a deep green valley. The trees were like teal plumes of smoke and there were purple, icy mountains in the distance. It was a wide expanse and the forests grew softly, hugging the corners of the valley. I could here birds singing quietly in the background.
I stood up from where I was resting, and I headed towards the distant sound of a river. I couldn't remember anything; my mind was completely blank.
Well, I think there was some sort of argument or diagreement... or was it anger? Ugh, my head hurts.
I continued walking along the path that was leading me to the river.
I still don't understand how I got here though. Maybe I fell asleep during the quest? ...but where's everyone else?
I cool breeze swept across the grassy land, and it cooled me down. I felt safe and happy.
...no, I've already finished the quest, haven't I?
I spotted rows and rows of freshly cut rosebushes. They smelled heavenly. There were also many fruit trees dotted around the area, and I was tempted to eat some because I was starving. When I finally saw the rivers, I realized that they were filled with either honey, milk or scented water. I was happy at first, but then I became scared and nervous.
No... it can't be. It isn't possible. Am I dead?
"Hello." I heard a voice say.

Thanks for reading. ^-^
Any Q's? :P
Again, sorry for the short sneak peak. :[
See you soon! ;)
great post! plz finish it soon?
and did u just get back from school?????!
NEW PAGE
(im bringing it back)
big smile
THAT WAS AWESOMMMMMME!!
Is she dead??? Plz dont make her be dead festus!!! Plz plz plz plz plz!!
And as corrected already said, FINISH THE CHAPPIE SOON!!
OMGGG!
first im like awwwwweeeeeeee they love each other. then BOOM A KNIFE! WHYYYYYY?!?
oh gawddd plz dont tell me shes deaddddddd.... oh gawddd *hyperventilating*
POSTTTTTT NOWWWWWWWW
big smile
Everyone: HI! Sorry, school has been annoying. xP

I shall be posting in an hour or two. ^-^

Sorry for the wait! >.<
big smile
Hi everyone! :D
Sorry I took so long! ^-^

Chapter 63

Halyptia POV

I woke up in a deep green valley. The trees were like teal plumes of smoke and there were purple, icy mountains in the distance. It was a wide expanse and the forests grew softly, hugging the corners of the valley. I could here birds singing quietly in the background.
I stood up from where I was resting, and I headed towards the distant sound of a river. I couldn't remember anything; my mind was completely blank.
Well, I think there was some sort of argument or diagreement... or was it anger? Ugh, my head hurts.
I continued walking along the path that was leading me to the river.
I still don't understand how I got here though. Maybe I fell asleep during the quest? ...but where's everyone else?
I cool breeze swept across the grassy land, and it cooled me down. I felt safe and happy.
...no, I've already finished the quest, haven't I?
I spotted rows and rows of freshly cut rosebushes. They smelled heavenly. There were also many fruit trees dotted around the area, and I was tempted to eat some because I was starving. When I finally saw the rivers, I realized that they were filled with either honey, milk or scented water. I was happy at first, but then I became scared and nervous.
No... it can't be. It isn't possible. Am I dead?
"Hello." I heard a voice say. I spun around to see who spoke, transforming my belt to a sword. I slammed my bracelet and my shield sprang forth. Scanning the surroundings, my eyes fell upon a beautiful woman. She must've been in her twenties, with a tall, graceful posture and olive skin. Her eyes were warm and brown, and her hair was coal-like. She had huge iridescent wings and her face was made to perfection; slightly pink cheeks and rouged lips. A facial structure like that of Aphrodite's, but more light and natural. I could feel a sense of peace and tranquility being emitted from her, and her presense made me feel safe.
Is this a trick? I thought to myself. Could she be a monster?
I stood still for a while, until I spoke.
"Who are you?" I asked the lady. She flew closer to me, her wings fluttering slowly. She smiled at me before answering my question. It was a perfect smile, a wholehearted one. It made me happy.
"I am Macaria, goddess of Blessed Life and Death. I control the transfer of immortals that have faded." She replied.
"So, I am dead?" I asked in disbelief.
"Not exactly, my child. You see, you get a choice. You may go ahead in this new world, or you may return to yours." Macaria explained.
I suddenly remembered what The Fates had once told me. 'Your quest depends on wise choices. So choose wisely'. Maybe my quest wasn't limited to Nyx... maybe this was part of my quest too?
"What would I get by staying here?" I asked.
"You could discover new worlds ahead and conquer the lands of this new universe. There are other faded mortals you would meet, like Pan or Ouranos. They are your parents too. You could have a family, make new friends, live the life you never got to live." She answered.
"...and if I went back?" I asked.
"Then you would face great hardships, betrayals and losses. You would never lead a normal life. Everything about your life would change. But, you would have a chance to make things right, to bring justice, to bring peace. As long as you made the right decisions." Marcaria responded.
"That's a big gamble..." I whispered.
Maybe I should stay. It's definately the option that would be best for me. I'd have a family and friends. There'd be no trouble. It would be an adventure. But what about the others? My life sounds dreadful if I go back, but there is a small chance that I could make things better for the Camp and for the Olympians. Maybe I could still stop a war from happening. Maybe everything could be peaceful again. Maybe. That was the problem though. Nothing was certain. It was all just 'maybe'.
"So, Halyptia Melpomene. Do you wish to stay here, or do you wish to go back? " Marcaria asked.
I thought my decision would've taken forever. It was the biggest decision of my life. It could change everything. But my decision took a matter of seconds. I knew my answer. I knew what was right. I knew what to do.
"I'm going back." I answered confidently, and this time I was prepared for anything.

Thanks for reading. ^-^
Any Q's? :P
Sorry for not posting on time. It took longer than I anticipated. :[
See you soon! ;)
great post1!
HEre is a great story for those of u looking for one!: link
laugh
^Lol xD Did you post that on every Forum? xD

*Side-note*

Where did everyone go? I hope they're still alive. :O LOL XD
corrected commented…
yes.......... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Phoenix_Stone commented…
Hehe xD Good job. xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
big smile
Hi everyone! I shall post later today. :D

Just thought I'd tell you. ^-^

The story is about 75% complete, so I'm still gonna be writing for a bit. xD
ok cant wait
big smile
Hi everyone! :P
Here you go:

Chapter 64

Halyptia POV

"Are you sure?" Marcaria asked, looking a bit worried. "Not many Immortals choose to go back."
She then gestured behind me. I spun around to find a large oval mirror hovering above the ground, just a few feet away from me.
"What's that?" I asked. Before Marcaria could respond, the reflection in the mirror began to change. The image became distorted and slowly morphed into a scene. It was the Throne Room. I felt like I was looking through a window into my past life, which I kind of was doing. So close to them, yet so far. I saw all the gods and goddesses fighting. The whole place was burning, as the Immortals tore each other apart. They didn't seem to notice the destruction they were causing. Pillars were being smashed into rubble and the floor had many crevices in it. The mirror zoomed in on Zach. He was sprawled on the floor, in a pool of blood. There was a dagger in his back. Penelope was sitting near his and my body, sobbing. Her hands were covered in blood.
"That is what you've left behind. Do you really want to return to that chaos?" Marcaria asked, sympathy in her voice. I thought for a second.
Maybe I should just stay. I can live here in peace. I wouldn't have to deal with all that... but I could help the people I've left. The Olympians. Penelope. Maybe even the world could be saved, with the help of my friends. I sighed.
"Yes. I have to return." I replied. "Will you take me back?"
"Yes, but first you will need someone-"

Um, this hardly ever happens, but I have major writer's block. :/
I'll try and post the rest of the chapter tomorrow.
Thanks for being patient and awshum. ^-^
Vor mehr als einem Jahr thanathos13 said…
This. Story. Is. Awesome.
poooooooooooost
thanathos13: Thank you! ^-^

Everyone: I couldn't post today because of school work. I'll post on Wednesday, or Thursday though. :/

-------------------------- EDIT ----------------------------

Hi everyone. I will not be able to post any time soon because of school. I'll try to come back as soon as possible though. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
big smile
Those were 2 AMAZING chapters! U HAFTA POST SOOOOOOOOON!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kkw1700 said…
surprise
ZOMGZOMGZOMG FESTUS. DO YOU REMEMBER THAT PHOTO YOU POSTED OF NYX?? I was watching Lana del Reys music video for Born to Die iI think(it's creepy I don't reccomend it) and it was Lana! The one of the lady on the throne and the two tigers! I'm actually flipping out right now becasue Lana is one of m favortie artists! I just thought I'd share that xP c:
Phoenix_Stone commented…
LOL xD Yeah I found that too! ^-^ Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kkw1700 said…
Gahhh I just caught up omg Festus you need to post, like, NAOOOO.
Hey everyone! I know it's been a long time since I posted, and you've probably forgotten the plot, but my exams are over and I've come to finish what I started! xD Thank you to the readers out there who have been reading and patiently waiting, I know it's been an nightmare for you guys. I'm just going to read through the chapters again, so I can get in 'the zone'. xD I'll start writing chapters as soon as possible. :P

~ Phoenix
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Vor mehr als einem Jahr zorgon28 said…
Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Begggggg ooooofffffff yyyyyooooouuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bunnybot2000 said…
Hullo I is new here and I have one thing to say

POST SOON!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Vor mehr als einem Jahr bunnybot2000 said…
It's been freaking four months! PLEASE POST!!! TTnTT ( ̄Д ̄)ノ