Helden des Olymp The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Phoenix_Stone posted on Mar 13, 2012 at 09:20PM
Title: The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Rating: T (It's not really, I'm just Paranoid :P)

Type: Fantasy, Adventure, Action...

Characters: (OC - Halyptia Melpomene, Penelope Theano, Zachary Romero), Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper Mclean, basically all of RR's characters. :P
(Zachary Romero was created by CrazyTridentSon)

Sypnosis: A girl arrives at Camp Half Blood, but has a well kept secret... her parentage is complicated, but why? After three Prophecies are revealed, a group of demigods try to save the world from an unwanted doom. The future holds many dangers, tears and regrets... a new journey has begun.

Disclaimer: All rights go to Rick Riordan :D

A/N: This forum is inspired by kgirl925, anaklusmus16 and Seaweed_Brain12. (Please check their amazing stories!)

Thanks to:
TwigmanFTW
icuSTALKER

...who encouraged me to keep writing. :)

The Three Prophecies:

"Three shall go to the Brightest Star,
Honesty and Love will succeed afar,
The Sea will meet a difficult task,
And Death meet one for answer and ask." 

"Child saved from death,
A dangerous Fate you shall prevent,
A lie without a breath,
Shall cause murder in content."

"In the Valley of Life,
One shall see what's left behind,
And through a final sacrifice,
A girl shall unlock her mind."

I post every Saturday ;)
last edited on Nov 01, 2012 at 02:48AM

Helden des Olymp 1648 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1648

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Phoenix_Stone said…
big smile
This is the intro so you might find this first post a bit boring :P
Sorry it's not that long but I'll try to make the next ones longer, I hope you like my writing style, sorry if it bored you! :) Enjoy!!

Percy POV
The great war against the Giants was over. We had great casualties and lost many lives. Life was getting back to normal now. Everyone from Camp Half Blood had moved the Camp to the Fields of Mars. It looked exactly the same. Probably because we literally moved the camp there, with the help of Hecate and her magic of course. Piper and Jason were officially going out now and Hazel and Frank. As usual though, Leo was single. There was some tension between him and Hazel, but it was definately not love.
We had more cabins than you could think of now! The Athena cabin and the Hephaestus cabin were to thank for that. We've almost finished building them all, but there are still a few left. There is no one in the Hermes cabin now. Well, except for the new girl, Halyptia.

Annabeth POV
The new girl caught my attention when she came running into camp, this morning. She was actually stumbling a lot rather than running and it looked like she was trying to run away from something... or someone. Of course she was, I mean Athena gave me brains for a reason, but I was still unsure about the whole situation.
Halyptia was about 17 years old with long, flowing brown hair and coffee like eyes. She was wearing a floaty white dress with ribbons of light blue floating around her as she walked. She seemed to be gliding because her feet disappeared under her sleeveless dress. Who would wear that attire as casual wear anyway? Oh well, who am I to judge.
Halyptia bumped into me and fell down due to exhaustion.
"Are you alright!?" I asked, bewildered.
"Yes..sorry...I..sorry" She gasped between breaths.
"It's fine, no need to apologise" I replied pitifully.
Halyptia slowly got up, coughing slighlty, and apologised again.
"What's your name?" I asked her.
"Halip..Halyptia" She said, realizing she could trust me I presume.
"Hi, welcome to camp. I'm Annabeth. Oh, Just out of curiosity, who were you running from?" I quickly interjected before she went. Halyptia looked at me worriedly and I said
"Probably monsters right?" nodding as well.
"Uh..yeah, there were loads" She replied warily. What was she holding back?
"Don't worry, you'll get used to them" I reassured. Maybe I'm just overthinking things I thought. And with that, Halyptia ran to the big house.

Halyptia POV
Just blend in, I thought while Annabeth reassured me, No one needs to know who you really are. And with that I thought I needed to pay a visit to Chiron, for he was one of the three who knew my truth.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
big smile
Sorry :) I extended the post now. :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TwigmanFTW said…
smile
This is good! :D
Ignore the post on ur wall I figured out how to find ur story!!! :)
big smile
OMG, Thanks! :P
smile
^for what !???!
big smile
For saying it's good, it means a lot!! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kaia143 said…
heart
This story is really good. I like it.
Cant wait until u post again. Hope its really soon!!
smile
^only telling the truth lol :D
big smile
Hi :P
Here's another one :)
Brace yourselves...

Chapter 1

Halyptia POV

I stood at the entrance of the big house, waiting.
The sun had started to rise higher in the sky, beckoning midday to arrive faster. My face was covered in beads of sweat from what I had just been through. Annabeth was wrong about me running away from someone, well.. kind of. I was hiding. Maybe I should tell you from the beginning.
I had just awoken from my sleep. I lived in Manhattan for almost all my life. I got up from my bed and got fresh, but when I came downstairs I couldn't hear my mom cooking the way she did every morning. I couldn't smell her Saturday pancakes and maple syrup. All that I could hear was the ringing of silence bombarding my ears.
Then the real shock came. Because as I turned into the kitchen... there she was. My mom had become a statue, literally. I had no time to register this because suddenley, a bright pink light started to spread across the room, until it was all I could see. As the intensity subsided, there, standing right next to my mother, was the most beautiful women you could ever imagine. Emphasis on beautiful. Her face kept flitting between all the beautiful faces I'd seen in life, like she was trying to match my ideal picture of beauty. She wore a simple turquoise top and a black gypsy skirt, which gave her a down to earth look. Nothing too flashy or complicated. Just simple beauty.
Of course, right now I should've been panicking, but I was still and calm. Time to welcome insanity, I thought. But strangely, I knew this had to be real. I had gone through my father's plane accident at the age of five, so why would I go insane now?
"Oh, my dear sweet Halyptia", the women said with sorrow.
"Are you?...no...Aphr....Aphrodite?" I stammered in denial as realization surged through me.
"What gave me away?" She asked with amusement.
"The pink light that I can still see" I replied nervously. Sorrow began rushing through me again as my mother came to my sight.
"My child, I have come to warn you" Aphrodite said with sudden seriousness.
"About my mother's death?" I asked bewildered. What was the point of arriving AFTER I had seen her?, I thought.
"No, something worse, this is only the beginning" Aphrodite said, grimacing at the end. Only the beginnning.

Thanks for reading!!! :D Sorry for cliffy but once I start writing....I can't stop!!! :P
smile
Awesome chapter!! :D
heart
Amazingly Awesome chapter. I loved it.
Cant wait until u post again. Hope its really soon!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigod-jed said…
amazing
Vor mehr als einem Jahr beba157jello said…
big smile
its really good keep posting plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr icuSTALKER said…
POST!!!!! POST NOW!!!!! THIS IS AWESOMENESS AND I'M ON A CAPS LOCK HGH MARATHON POST TOO MUCH SUSPENSE SOOOO UPSET POST POST POST POST!!!!!:D:D:D
Please post soon!!!
big smile
Hi everyone!! Hope you are all well!!
Here it is:

Chapter 2

Halyptia POV

"My child, I have come to warn you" Aphrodite said with sudden seriousness.
"About my mother's death?" I asked bewildered. What was the point of arriving AFTER I had seen her?, I thought.
"No, something worse, this is only the beginning" Aphrodite said, grimacing at the end. Only the beginnning. What did that mean? What had I done wrong?
"Don't strain yourself with thoughts that worry you. I shall explain quickly, for I only have limited time." The goddess of love explained. Aphrodite took my hand and guided me to the living room as I slowly lost sight of my mother. My body threatened to breakdown and cry, but I wasn't that type of girl. I had to stay strong, to survive.
"Halyptia, you are in great danger. The rest of the Olympians could find out the truth about you at any second. At the moment, only I, Chiron and Hestia know, and now you will too. You are not a normal child." The goddess stopped for a moment to let that sink in.
"Are you saying one of my parents isn't my real one? Am I a....demigod?" I asked anxiously. How could my parents hide something so big from me?, I thought sadly.
"No, I am not saying that at all" Aphrodite replied calmly.
"Oh..." I said with embarassment.
"You are, however, the result of something which has never happened before. A couple of years ago, Gaia was stirring, and she had made a plan to destroy the Olympians. The plan was to let her children, the Titans, rule the world instead of us. The Titans failed however, and so Gaia devised another plan, in which her other children, the Giants, would take over Olympus. The Giants also failed last year. But, little did we know, she had developed another plan many years before the Titans' and Giants' plans, just incase she slumbered again and the Olympians still ruled. If the Titans failed and the Giants failed in twenty years, when she would start this destruction, she created a powerful for force to capture the Essence of every single immortal that existed. She knew this would take a couple of years, so when the Essences were merged together, she implanted half into a young lady and half into a young man that would marry her." Aphrodite finished, prompting me to conclude. Since I couldn't make sense of it, she concluded for me.
"So, in 1995, before the Titan war, the man and woman had a child, who was immortal on the inside and human on the outside. That child was Gaia's plan to destroy the Olympians as long as the child sided with her. The child would be the most powerful Olympian ever. That child is you, Halyptia." The goddess said, with a tear rolling down her perfect cheeks. And for the first time in my life, I brokedown. Aphrodite hugged me and I hugged her back, reluctant to let go.
"Your my.... Mom?" I said with tears of joy and sorrow.
"Yes my sweet, but so is your mortal mother, well.... and Rhea, Calypso, Athena, Persephone, Hebe, Nike, Hera, Demeter, you get the picture" She said with a light laugh.
"I guess I still have a family, even if all my mortal ones have died. But I still don't understand. How can I be a goddess and human?" I asked.
"Even I don't fully understand, but you are the first person to be born like this, and the last. All I know is that you will be able to transform into full goddess form when you are 18. That is when you'll have enough strength. You'll lose your human body, but you'll still look like yourself in human form, unless you want to change your look now and then like Atremis and Hestia. You'll also have your mortal parents' personalties, which none of the other Olympians have, you know, mortal-like thinking and traits. However you will not be accepted as an Olympian by the others unless you can prove that you're not working for Gaia" Aphrodite said seriously.
"But how?" I asked, suddenley nervous as to what my other parents will do to me when they find out everything.
"We'll leave that to when the time comes, but right now we must leave." Aphrodite said hurriedly.
"To go where?!" I replied confusedly.
"Camp Half-Bood" Aphrodite said with determination.

Thank you guys, for your support!! Hope you guys understood this!!! If you didn't just ask!! :P :D
smile
Good chapter :D
Awesome job!!!! Lovvveeeedddd iiitttt!!!:D post post please post soon!!!!:):):):):):):)
heart
Amaingly Awesomely Epic!! I love it, too!!!!!!!
And I cant wait until u post again. I hope its really soon!!!!!!!
big smile
Hi!!! Hope you're doing great!!!
Here's the next one:

Chapter 3

Halyptia

"We'll leave that to when the time comes, but right now we must leave." Aphrodite said hurriedly.
"To go where?!" I replied confusedly.
"Camp Half-Bood" Aphrodite said with determination. To Camp Who?, was all that I could think, when I was suddenly transported onto a Magnificent, white winged pegasus. Aphrodite was sitting in front of me, staring straight ahead with her hair flying supermodel-style, while I held onto her for dear life, staring at the moving cities below me. While I was spitting my and Aphrodite's hair out of my mouth, a thought popped into my head.
"Aphrodite!" I yelled over the wind.
"Yes, dear?" She replied, but her lips didn't move.
"Hey, how did you do that!?" I asked excitedly, "Can I do it too!?"
"Well, why don't you try?" Aphrodite replied again, slightly amused.
"I was thinking.. What am I supposed to do at this so-called Camp Half-Blood?" I asked in my mind. Please work!! It would be sooo cool!!!, I thought.
"Well you see, it is a camp for demigods, so therefore halfbloods. They are usually "dyslexic" or "ADHD" because their brain is wired for greek or latin and they are born with battle instincts. They learn greek and latin and also learn how to survive, for example, archery lessons, monster-fighting classes, sword-fighting, etc. You will be taught by Chiron. Do you know who that is?" The Goddess asked.
"Yes, I learnt about him in school. He taught Achilles, right?" I replied, trying to remember everything. It's hard to think when your riding 500 miles per hour on a super horse.
"Yes, that's right. But he did not simply just teach him, he trained him. And by the way, he's not a 'super' horse, he's Pegasus, Son of Neptune and Medusa." Aphrodite explained.
"Oh...oops" I replied, blushing bright red, with embarassment. I'm riding on a parent, sooo weird, and I'm calling him a 'super horse'. Oh my god, so embarassing. I thought, making sure no one heard me this time.
"Anyway, you will need to say that you are a child of Hestia... Only Hestia. She has said that she will protect you at all costs, even if for a little while. She will be accused of breaking her Oath of Chastity, which she hasn't broken, and I will announce that I'm breaking up with Ares, to cover up Hestia claiming you." The Love Goddess said a little nervously.
"Umm....Are you sure that will cover up an alleged break of oath?" I asked, re-thinking the dumb pretty girl theory. I hope she didn't hear that, I thought.
"Well? What news could be bigger!?" She asked, incredulously.
"Nevermind.." I replied, sighing heavily. These immortals are going to get me killed.
"We're here!" Aphrodite announced triumphantly.
"But you told me Camp Half-Blood was greek?" I asked, staring at the roman architecture in the distance, on the other side of a powerful river.
"It is. Your looking at Camp Jupiter. Look to your far left." Aphrodite replied, sighing at the breathtaking view. Sure enough, there was another large camp, but this one was filled with amazing cabins of stunning greek architecture.
"Wow..." I said to myself.
"Yes.... You'll find Chiron at the Big House, the blue one." Aphrodite explained. "I will have to leave you now, don't tell anyone about your meeting with me. Just say that you were orphaned recently and you had a dream about coming to the only safe place on Earth. You just followed your heart. Remember my child, Love will always be with you." And with that farewell, the Goddess of Love was gone.
"Goodbye..." I said quietly. Suddenly, my plain white top and dark blue jeans, transformed into a long floaty dress.
"Good luck my child, you look even more beautiful with my blessing" I heard Aphrodite say in my head. Great. I hate playing dress-up.
"May you be victorious, my child" Another voice spoke in my mind. It was too deep for Aphrodite. When I turned around, Pegasus was still standing there.
"Thanks Pegasus" I replied happily to the wish, a little nervous as to what was in store for me. And with that, Pegasus took off, flying towards the clouds high above.
As I walked to Camp Half-Blood, I felt as though someone was trying to find me. I saw some Furies, I think, in the sky, searching the grounds. I ran. I was stumbling and tripping, whilst I tried to hide from them. If I could just reach the camp boundaries, Aphrodite said I would be safe then, for sure, from monsters. As I stumbled through the archway at the top of Half-Blood Hill, looking back worriedly, I ran down the hill, relieved, and suddenly bumped into someone and fell down.
Well...you know what happened then.
"Chiron?" I called into the Big House. Campers were playing around and attending classes. The air was cool and I was kind of happy. Happy to be in a place where I might fit in and make friends. Not like in the 'normal' schools I attended. Maybe I can live like a normal person for a while...well, as normal as halfbloods can be. I thought to myself.
After a little while, I heard footsteps and wheels getting closer and louder by the second.
Okay Halyptia, this is someone you can trust. Calm. Compose yourself I thought, as, finally, Chiron came into view.

Thanks for reading!!!!! I'll post tommorow, hopefully!!! :D

Whoa:O. Awesomeness!!! Super horse LOLZ!!!:D post soon!!!! FluffyTacoz!!!!:D
smile
Awesome post again soon ! :D
heart
A-MA-ZING!!!!!
I love it!! It was really good!!
And I can't not wait for tomorrow!!!!!!! I hope u post tomorrow too!!
big smile
Yeah!! New page!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
Fluffy Tacos?
o_o
Hermes, we need about 200 orders of those NAOO.
XDD

AWESOME :O

THIS IS SO COOL! IT'S LIKE....COOL!
IT'S COOLIO! :D

;D

post soon! :D :P ;D

~universal~
big smile
AWESOME CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POST SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
big smile
Bonjour!! Comment vous appelez-vous? :)
Yay for random French!! :D
Here's the next one:

Chapter 4

Halyptia POV

Okay Halyptia, this is someone you can trust. Calm. Compose yourself, I thought, as finally, Chiron came into view. Well, his face was just like Aphrodite described; thinning brown hair, bushy eyebrows, intense brown eyes and a scruffy beard. But he was not a centaur. He was sitting in a wheel chair. Following closely behind him, trudged a bloated looking man, with a purple face. At least Dionysus fitted the exact description given to me. He seemed quite lazy beacuse he didn't even bother walking a few steps, he just floated towards me, looking slightly annoyed.
"And who do I have the displeasure of talking to? You interrupted a very important game of Pinochle. I was about to win." The Lord of Wine explained.
"Sorry, my lord" I replied hastily, "My name is Halyptia." I answered.
"And what, may I ask, are you doing here?" Dionysus asked bitterly.
"I was orphaned recently and I had dream, in which somebody told me to come to Camp Half-Blood. They said I would just need to follow my heart. So, I packed my things and ran away, somehow knowing I would reach my desired destination." I recited, trying to remember what I was told to say.
"Who did you see in your dream?", Chiron's voice startled me, because it was the first time he spoke.
"Umm..." I said nervously. Aphrodite didn't use that much detail, I thought worriedly. "I don't know....I couldn't see their face." I replied relieved. Yes, That was an acceptable answer, I thought.
"Well, whoever it may have been, they were correct. This is the safest place for demigods. And I assume that you are a demigod too?" Chiron asked, smiling knowingly.
"Well, most likely.... I never really knew my mother so it's possible that my mother is an Olympian." I replied, smiling at our secret, nervously.
"Your mother will most likely claim you at the campfire tonight, if not tommorow." Chiron explained, "If you just go to the Hermes cabin for the moment, you can ask someone to get you the camp clothes to change into." I looked down at my clothes, only to see that they were caked in mud at the ends and ripped all over. But my reflection in the window told me that I still bore the Blessing of Aphrodite. Why couldn't I look normal for once? Maybe the camp clothes will tone down the perfect make-up and perfect long, brown curls, rather than magnify them. I hope.
"Don't worry," Chiron whispered to me as he got closer, out of Dionysus' hearing range, "Everything will be fine."
I walked downhill towards the group of boys playing basketball and asked where the Hermes cabin was. They waved me towards a cabin which looked freshly painted with brown paint and newly refurbished. A Caduceus hung over the door. According to Travis, one of the head counselors of the Hermes cabin, the cabin used to hold all the children of minor gods and unclaimed children until a couple of years ago. This was because the minor gods got cabins and children weren't left unclaimed for more than a day.
I collected my clothes and changed quickly, after which I washed my face a couple of times to get rid of the make-up. It was no use. The 'Blessing' (more like the curse) of Aphrodite remained.
Suddenley, a conch horn blew in the distance.
"What was that?" I asked a little girl walking towards the door.
"The horn is supposed to tell us it's the campfire." The girl replied. Great, I thought to myself, I'm doomed. Couldn't Aphrodite have just decided to claim me herself? Instead of getting poor Hestia in trouble? No. Apparently not.
As we all sat around the campfire, it's colour changed from yellow to orange as the amount of people increased. Cool! I thought, while looking slightly bored on the outside. I just sat with some Hermes kids, while children from other cabins arrived. Slowly the place became full of campers. Each group of campers had their own distinguishing features. Some had youthful appearances, some were beautiful, some had rough and calloused hands, some had upturned eyebrows and mischevious smiles, others had grey stormy eyes or podgy faces. Some were fit and agile and some looked tough and angry. There were so many groups of different types of people, that you could tell if they were of a certain parent. Everyone, except me. The Aphrodite girls kept sneaking glances at me, probably because of the Blessing.
Soon everyone was singing campfire songs about Perseus chopping off Medusa's head and the Minotaur losing his underpants. It was a truly traumatizing experience.
Afterwards, Chiron announced that we would play a game called 'Capture the Flag' on Friday, which was responded by a lot of cheering, whooping and fist-pumping. Hopefully, someone will explain to me how to play the game.
Then Chiron walked up to the campfire and asked me to come forward. I walked up to him and turned around, looking at all of the excited faces for Capture the Flag.
"Now, quiet down, I would like to introduce a new member of Camp Half-Blood, Halyptia.... What's your second name?" He whispered to me.
"Melpomene" I whispered back.
"Melpomene!" Chiron announced cheerfully. As though he was happy that I had a surname.
Then, out of nowhere, a symbol of a cauldron embraced in a warm fire appeared over my head and stayed their for half a minute.
Everyone gasped at the golden glow emitting from it, and the Underworld broke loose. Chaos ensued, there were confused looks at the symbol and question were shot at Chiron immediately.
"Whose symbol is that!?" one said.
"I've never seen it before!" another yelled.
"It isn't Hephaestus' symbol!" shouted a little boy.
"Well well, if it isn't my big sister Hestia's symbol!" Chiron laughed loudly, silencing everyone.
"Finally broke her oath I see" Chiron said, addressing the campers.
"You get your own cabin then" Chiron winked at me. I was glad that at least someone knew my secret. I was just grateful that he handled such a big thing so easily. As if saying, 'An Oath of Chastity is bound to be broken someday'. The whole camp laughed at what Chiron said and later shaked my hand and welcomed me warmly, as we left the campfire. I just hoped Hestia was being treated by just a little teasing and a congratulations on breaking her Oath of Chastity.

Hope you liked this one. Next Chapter might be on what the Oympians were doing when Hestia claimed Halyptia.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWesome!!!!!!!! POST POST POST POST POST!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Haha 'it was a TRULY tramatizing experience' LOLZ!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D Post soon!!!!!!!!!
@universalpowa FLUFFY TACOZ!!!!!:):):):):)
smile
^^i agree fantastique!!! Lol :D
big smile
Hi!! Hope you didn't miss me!! ;D
Here's what was going on at Olympus:

Chapter 5

Hestia POV

I entered our family's throne room in the form of a young lady, wearing my most business-like clothes (as required by Zeus' new obsession with business suits). I was wearing a short suit dress, made from my hearth's flames and my long ash-black hair was tied in a bun. I had been given a throne again, an amber throne, with golden silk draped over the seat. I was nervous about what I was about to do. Claiming Halyptia was extremely difficult, without everyone making such a fuss about me breaking my Oath of Chastity. I did not actually break it. I mean, Halyptia is my daughter, but she is not the result of Love. She is every immortal's daughter, for goodness' sake. But nobody will let her roam free once they find out about her truth, just because she is more powerful. Therefore, I must claim her as only my own, so that she can stay alive.
The room was filled with Gods and Goddesses, all chatting by eachothers' new thrones. The room was so big that adding a few more thrones was nothing, compared to how many could fit there.
"Quiet everyone! Please take your seats." Zeus boomed. A large amount of noise was made as people navigated themselves to their thrones. I sat down on my throne calmly, while Zeus groaned on about parents talking to their children too much.
"...and if they miss you, who cares?! We miss mother Rhea, but you don't see her visiting us everyday. And for the record,..." He carried droaning on. I think I should get this over with. At least Zeus will change to another subject to moan about. After a little while, I brought up the courage to speak:
"I, Hestia daughter of Rhea, Claim Halyptia Melpomene as my daughter." I announced suddenley, abruptly stopping Zeus' boring speech. That is how you claim a child on Olympus, if you speak the truth, your child will be claimed on Earth too, by your Blessing or Symbol. Halyptia's image appeared through an IM (courtesy of Iris) showing her getting claimed. At least the demigods were kind to her. Nothing 'nice' will be expected by my family though. I know, what horrid immortals!
"Sister!" Zeus shouted angrily across the room. "You dare break your oath! You took that oath on me! We should kill your daughter for this!", some of the Council nodded in agreement.
"I have an unfortunate announ.." Aphrodite said nervously, before I cut across her.
"If I had done something to break the oath, the people of the world would loose the idea of Home. They would not have a place to go back to, a place they could feel safe. Clearly, I just bore a child by myself. Just like Hera did with Hephaestus." I said calmly, ammused by how well I could lie. Thank goodness I remembered Hephaestus' birth, otherwise this Claiming was going to be hard to cover up.
"Wait, why didn't you tell us when she was born then?" Hermes asked curiously.
"I did not want her to be like us, so I made her in the form of a human and placed her in a young woman, so that she could have human traits too and could live like them. I knew she would get orphaned at a younger age than most, so I sent her to Camp." I replied. I should lie more often, I thought mischeviously.
"Well...sorr..uh..Congratulations!' Zeus said hastily, clearing his throat between words. Making Zeus embarassed was a big plus.
Then, suprisingly, just like with Halyptia, my family congratulated me happily. Little did they know, that soon, I will be the one to congratulate them.

Thanks for reading!!! Hoped you liked this POV!!! Watch The Hunger Games this week, it's going to be AWESOME!!!! :D
Au Revoir, for now. :)
Yes!!!! Awesome chapter, Phoenix!!!:D Hestia, you are sooo smart!! You should take Hermes place!:D post soon!!!:D
smile
^I agree awesome chapter ! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jace-lightwood said…
big smile
wow this is pretty good. great story!!
big smile
Hi Everyone!! Thanks for all your support so far!! :D Hopefully more people will start reading this page!! :P
Here's what happened after The Claiming:

Chapter 6

Halyptia

After getting claimed, with all that unwanted attention, I happily walked alone towards the direction of the Hestia cabin. I hadn't seen it properly before, so Chiron pointed it out for me. It was a beautifully unusual sort of building. According to a girl named Lacy, Hestia was asked to come down to Camp, along with Hecate, to make her Cabin of Honour. It was of Honour until I was claimed, anyway. Each Cabin has been blessed by the parent, somehow.
The Cabin was made of perfect cuboid stones of gold encased with amber. They were cemented together with Medea's Potion of Hope, giving off a vanilla scent. The double doors were made of coal-black marble and had two diamond handles, with the engraved symbol of a candle hanging over them.
As I entered the room, I felt cooled down and homely. The feeling of welcoming filled me with delight. I felt Hope, I felt at Home.
The white marble floor sparkled, as if the sparks from a fire made up the floor. To the left, there were three Royal oak beds, carved extraordinarily with Cranes along their sides. The bedding was magnificent, draped with silk-lined duvets. The windows gave a breathtaking view of the entire Camp, the wind blowing through the gap under the door, cooling me down, even more. There was a hearth with an Eternal Fire at the centre of the wall opposite the doors, and Golden Drachmas lay near it. There were mirrors the size of my palm, dotted around the ceiling, placed in perfect angles facing the windows. One faced the fireplace.
"Wow. This is amazing!" I whispered with awe. The architecture was amazing and the Magic was amazingly used. Thank you so much, Hestia, I said in my mind. Hopefully she heard me.

Sorry, I had a LOT of science H/W, so I only wrote a small chappy.
Hopefully, the next one will be longer!! See you soon!! :D
big smile
awesome chapter its epic !!!!!!!!
Awesomeness!!!!!!:D you described it very well!:D go Hestia!!!:D post soon!!!!:D
smile
Awesome chapter :D
^I agree good description of the cabin ! :D
big smile
Bonjour!!! Thanks for reading!! :D :D
Here's what's next:

Chapter 7

Halyptia

"Wow. This is amazing!" I whispered with awe. The architecture was amazing and the Magic was amazingly used. Thank you so much, Hestia, I said in my mind. Hopefully she heard me.
I decided to see if my face was still "Blessed", in the mirror over the first bed. No such luck. I still looked beautiful. I sighed deeply and looked at my new clothes. I was wearing an orange t-shirt with Camp Half-Blood written across it, dark blue jeans and sneaker boots. The clothes looked newly made and I wondered where they came from. I walked to the wardrobe next to the bed and opened it. Inside, there were multiple copies of the clothes I was wearing, and there were many Hestia related accessories. I saw a golden belt with fire patterns engraved on it, a diamond buckle. I twisted the diamond on it, and suddenley, the belt transformed into a deadly sword.
"Amazing!" I exclaimed to myself. The blade was plain Gold, and the handle was Bronze, engraved with dragons, with a single Diamond in its centre. It was medium lengthed and thin, so that the person handling it could slice it swiftly. As I touched the blade, my physical contact caused my name to appear on it's blade in Greek: Ηαλψπτια Μελπομενε.
It was as though the sword was made, so that the first person to touch it was the owner. I decided I could use such a clever weapon in danger. I tried to get the sword to become a belt again, but nothing was working. I looked at the Diamond, and I facepalmed. It was so obvious! The buckle caused it to transform, so the Diamond should do the same. I twisted the Diamond and the sword turned into a belt again. I have to master this, I thought to myself. I got a silver hair band from the glass jewellery box, in the wardrobe, and I tied my long hair back in a ponytail. I usually hid my face behind my long hair, not wishing to talk to anyone, but now was the time to stand on my own two feet and show people the real me. Not the quiet and shy me.
I finally looked normal in the grand mirror, with my hair tied back and my belt, personalizing my look.
Now was the time, to do a little exploring in the night.

Sorry it wasn't that long again!! BTW, Watch The Hunger Games NOW!! Thank you!! :D
smile
Awesome chapter!!! ;D
Is the hunger games worth reading guys ?!
big smile
^^^ Yes Twigman my friend. It is DEFINATELY worth it!!! :D
I've read the whole series....i'm kinda obsessed :P *hehe*
big smile
^watch "teens react to the hunger games" on YouTube
It's funny even of u haven't read the series lol :D
big smile
Hi everyone!!! Sorry I didn't post, I had soo much to do!!!
Here's a:

Sneak peak....

Halyptia POV

I finally looked normal in the grand mirror, with my hair tied back and my belt, personalizing my look.
Now was the time, to do a little exploring in the night.
I stepped outside and peered through the darkness. I was warned not to wonder about at night by Chiron, but it was too tempting. All my life, I wanted something amazing to happen to me, for me to have a Home. Even if this was for a short time, I would enjoy it. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I could see everything clearly. One cabin was glowing silver, like moonlight. I assume it was the Artemis cabin. I could see the shadows of campers, moving in there cabins and talking secretly. I was also told to avoid the forest, so as usual, I walked straight towards it.
"Hey, where are you going?" a kind voice said. I turned around and saw a girl, about my age, with choppy hair but natural beauty.
"Umm...the forest." I replied, Great. I got caught straight away. I thought miserably.
"You know that the forest is dangerous, right?" the girl asked, amusedly.
"Yeah," I replied, smirking. "I was told."
"Cool, mind if I join you?" the girl replied, much to my astonishment.
"Uhh...sure" I said. We both walked towards the forest quietly, until we reached the river. We sat down by the edge of it.
"You're the new girl, Halyptia, right?" She asked.
"Yeah.." I replied, remembering the embarassing Claiming.
"I'm Piper, by the way." She added, quickly.
"Nice to meet you." I replied, putting on my best friendly voice.
"News about your Claiming spread like wild fire today. Most people say that Hestia didn't break her Oath, or else something bad would have happened." Piper explained.
"That's true, in a way" I replied. Oh no. I've said too much. I thought nervously.
"What do you mean?" Piper asked, curiously.
"Well...time will tell us the truth." I replied, half in thought. It was a true statement. I wasn't lying in any way.
"Yeah," Piper said, sighing a little. "Our family is just too annoying sometimes." I nodded in agreement.
Suddenley, we heard something moving towards us......

I'll try to post soon!! Thanks and Au Revoir!!!! :D
big smile
awesome preveiw plz post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Hi!!! Here's a continuation from the Sneak Peek :D :

Chapter 8

Halyptia POV

"Yeah," Piper said, sighing a little. "Our family is just too annoying sometimes." I nodded in agreement.
Suddenley, we heard something moving towards us. I started to panic.
"Uhh...should we run now?" I tried to say, nonchalantly.
"...Sure" Piper said, nervously. And run, we did. Piper was almost at the edge of the forest when the thing grabbed my leg. I suppressed a scream as it hauled me over it's shoulder, still facing Piper. One should never forget death, I thought happily.
"Piper!" I yelled. She turned around and was astonished. She fumbled a bit and fell forward, bowing down.
"What are you doing!?" I asked, bemused.
"It's Zeus," She said to me, "..I mean, my lord" Piper said quickly, hesitating. Oh no. he's found out, I thought.
"Yes, it's me, lord of the sky! Now stand!" Zeus bellowed, unfortunately, right in my ear. "Go and tell Chiron that your friend was eaten by a rogue dragon. Leave!" He yelled, ferociously. And with that, I was transported to the Throne Room on Olympus.
"Please! She has done nothing wrong!" Hestia was pleading with the rest of the Olympians. "At least let me explain..."
"Enough!" Zeus interrupted, storming into the room. I was still on his shoulder. "No one will defend her! That is an order!" He said, angrily.
"Wait!" Aphrodite suddenley exclaimed, "Then give her a quest, to prove her innocence. Please, I'll explain everything while she's gone." She said, weeping. Wow, my family is full of drama I thought, inappropriately.
"Hmm..Hhg..Hff.." Zeus grumbled, "Fine. I'll give her two weeks. Now...what quest shall I give her? It shall be more dangerous than usual quests and should give proof of loyalty. Hmm..." Zeus thought, along with the rest of the Olympians. Great. It just has to be more dangerous, doesn't it? I thought, warily.
"I've got it!" Athena yelled triumphantly, intriguing Zeus.
"She must convince Nyx to side with the Olympians" she said, eerily. The Olympians looked at her with shock, fear and nervousness. Zeus put me down.
"No!" Screamed Hestia, her eyes full of pure terror.
"This is an impossible task! Even you can't do it Zeus!" Aphrodite pleaded, trying to convince them that the idea was horrible.
"...I ...I agree with Athena's plan. Sorry, but this is her quest. Either she fails to prove her innocence or not. No more disscusion." Zeus grumbled, he was nervous himself. And with that, he transported away. Hestia slumped into her throne and Aphrodite talked to her urgently. The others left quickly, speaking in hushed voices. I had been decreed a quest.

Thank you for reading!!! :D See you soon!!! :D

O.M.W.
AWESOMENESS!!!!!:D sorry I didn't comment sooner:(
But that was amazing!!!!! :OOO how did Zeus find out?????:OOOOO
POST SOON, PHOENIX!!!!!!!:D I love it!!!:D
^I agree awesomeness ;D
big smile
Hi everyone!!! Thanks for the comments!!! :)
Here's the next one:

Chapter 9

Halyptia POV

I had been decreed a quest. An impossible quest, apparentely. I walked over to the two figures of Hestia and Aphrodite.
"What was Athena talking about?" I asked, confusedly. "Who is Nyx? And why are you all so frightened?".
"Let me tell you the whole story. Chaos was the only one in existance before time. He then had an offspring of five children; Gaia, Tartarus, Nyx, Erebus and Eros. They were all siblings and later on had more offspring, that led to us. Nyx was the Goddess of Night. She is as powerful as her siblings, even Gaia. Her siding of a war against another potential attack on Olympus will be the difference of victory or defeat. We do not know what she is planning, but you are part of it. There is no danger of her waking, but she is still powerful. Nyx is just quiet now and doesn't get involved in things. We truly do need her, but she can destroy us for just asking. She is our Great-Aunt and your Mother. We are so insignificant to her. Even when Hypnos, Nyx's son, put Zeus to sleep temporarily for Hera, when Zeus woke up, He was furious. But he didn't do anything to him because Hypnos ran to his Mother Nyx for protection. Zeus feared Nyx's fearful terror. He would have been stupid not to be afraid. But, Since she is your Mother though, she might agree. That is why Athena proposed something so dangerous and that is why Zeus accepted it. We need help. But for your safety, I am truly fearful at the various consequences for this decision." Aphrodite said, in tears.
"Why are you so emotional? I'll be fine. Pfft..I'll be better than fine. Nyx's head will fly off if she messes with me." I said, nervously.
"Quiet! Silly child!" Hestia whispered, fearfully. "Even walls have ears. Anyone could hear you!" She scolded.
"Sorry!" I whispered, frightened.
Oh dear. Why me?, I ask myself.
The council has spoken.

That was fun!! Sorry it's short!!! There was true info about Nyx in this, btw!!! :D
See you soon!!!! :D
Awesome stuff :D
What Twiggy said!!:D
That was awesome!!!!:D lolz is Nyx listening in??? Post soon!!!!:D