Helden des Olymp The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Phoenix_Stone posted on Mar 13, 2012 at 09:20PM
Title: The Unusual Member of Camp Half Blood

Rating: T (It's not really, I'm just Paranoid :P)

Type: Fantasy, Adventure, Action...

Characters: (OC - Halyptia Melpomene, Penelope Theano, Zachary Romero), Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Piper Mclean, basically all of RR's characters. :P
(Zachary Romero was created by CrazyTridentSon)

Sypnosis: A girl arrives at Camp Half Blood, but has a well kept secret... her parentage is complicated, but why? After three Prophecies are revealed, a group of demigods try to save the world from an unwanted doom. The future holds many dangers, tears and regrets... a new journey has begun.

Disclaimer: All rights go to Rick Riordan :D

A/N: This forum is inspired by kgirl925, anaklusmus16 and Seaweed_Brain12. (Please check their amazing stories!)

Thanks to:
TwigmanFTW
icuSTALKER

...who encouraged me to keep writing. :)

The Three Prophecies:

"Three shall go to the Brightest Star,
Honesty and Love will succeed afar,
The Sea will meet a difficult task,
And Death meet one for answer and ask." 

"Child saved from death,
A dangerous Fate you shall prevent,
A lie without a breath,
Shall cause murder in content."

"In the Valley of Life,
One shall see what's left behind,
And through a final sacrifice,
A girl shall unlock her mind."

I post every Saturday ;)
last edited on Nov 01, 2012 at 02:48AM

Helden des Olymp 1648 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1648

Vor mehr als einem Jahr TwigmanFTW said…
Haha beat you to it d: lol jks : D Or was it a joke -.0...... You'll never know ;D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Phoenix_Stone said…
cake
LOL XD
Twigster: To be perfectly honest, I knew you were going to be the 100th comment.
Here's some cake!
Jazzy: Hmmm.... you'll find out soon.... and does she have any of the Immortals' powers?.... I'm not saying she doesn't.... but I'm not saying she does either... :P
YAY for mysteriousness!! :D
big smile
Hi!!! :D
Want to give suggestions/requests???? ;)
Hope your all doing well!!!!! :)

Chapter 20

Halyptia POV

"Now Halyptia shall choose her companians!" Artemis announced. I shot a look at her and ushered her to the side
"What are you saying!" I whispered urgently, to her, "Now?! Are you serious?! I don't even know them well! At least give me a little time." I pleaded, worriedly.
This is just great.
Luckily for me, Chiron trotted towards us.
"I think it would be wise if we gave Halyptia some time to see who could fit in best with the nature of the quest, and, more importantly, who is compatible with her." He suggested, quietly.
"Well.. I suppose we have tommorrow..." Artemis said, slowly. The sky was turning dark blue and the few clouds, drifting in the sky, were disappearing quickly. It was only yesterday night that Zeus captured me. I used up one whole day of my quest today. I only had 13 days now, to complete my mission. Chiron and Artemis were talking urgently, away from the rest of us. All the other Campers had been whispering to eachother since I talked to Artemis in private. I wondered if any of them knew my truth. Did Piper tell Chiron that I was dead? What would she tell him now? He didn't look shocked, so I guess she didn't tell him. But she had to tell him something, otherwise how else would she explain why I was missing from the activities today? Who cares anyway... I just have to get to know everyone... quickly. I thought, stressfully. I scanned the crowd and found a few people that I knew: Annabeth, Piper, Percy, Travis Stoll, Lacy, and some others I had breifly talked to.
"Change of Plans!" Artemis announced, looking at Chiron, "Halyptia shall choose the two Campers at tommorrow night's campfire. I shall stay here in My Cabin tonight. Good luck." She finished, scanning over everyone once and then looked at me, "Good luck." She repeated, whispering reassuredly, and then walked off into her Cabin.
"Everyone go to their Cabins and get some sleep. It is already very late. Off you go now." Chiron ordered, repeatedly checking cabins to make sure everyone was in bed. I walked to Hestia's Cabin and closed the double, black marble, doors behind me. I changed into some nightwear, from my cupboard, and slid into the closest silky, magnificent Queen bed. It was so luxurious that I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. The silky soft covers wrapped around me, I closed my eyes.
Good night, Halyptia. Who knows if you'll ever have another?

Thanks for reading!!!! :)
Are there any Q's???? :P
See you soon, hopefully!!!! :D
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Awesome chapter : D And no suggestions from me becuz im always stumped for ideas lol : D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr icuSTALKER said…
heart
^XD
Oh goodness Twiggy!!:D
Great chapter!!!! Absolutely no questions because you make it so clear :D
Awesome!! Post soon!!:D
What do you mean oh goodness it should say oh terribleness at my lack of ideas lol : D
big smile
Hi peoples!!! :D
Suggestions???....Anyone?!! :P

Chapter 21

Halyptia POV

Sunshine fell on my face and I woke up. I sat upright and stared around the Cabin. As my eyes focused onto the surroundings, I gasped. The mirrors, that were placed so perfectly, had created rainbows across the room. It was so strange. The rainbows ended right above the fireplace. That's when I understood why there were Golden Drachmas near the hearth. It was for Iris-Messaging! Hestia thought of everything, even though she didn't need to, I thought. Thank you, Hestia.
I walked over to the hearth and sat in front of it, eyeing the Drachmas. Who should I talk to first?
It was about eight o'clock in the morning, judging by the position of the sun. Can I call one of the Olympians? Can you IM an Immortal? Many questions and thoughts zoomed around my head. I sighed. Not thinking about what I was about to do, I picked up a Drachma and flipped it into the rainbow above me.
"Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, accept my offering. Show me The Fates." I said, unsure. As an image came into view, I saw three extremely old ladies, sitting in wooden rocking chairs, sewing. The Fate on the left was spinning thread from her distaff onto her spindle. The Fate in the middle was measuring the thread with her measuring rod. And finally, The Fate on the right was waiting, hands as still as ever, to cut the thread with her sharp shears. I think that the one on the left was called Clotho, who spun the Thread of Life. The one in the middle, Lachesis, who measured the Thread of Life allotted to each person. And the one on the right, Atropos, who chose the manner of each person's death and when their time was to come.
"Hello?" I called, quietly, so as not to disturb them.
"Past." Lachesis stated.
"Present." Clotho declared.
"Future." Atropos announced.
"We are The Fates,
We declare Destiny,
We sing the songs of Time,
We're the Daughters, born to see." They sang, in the most beautiful voices I'd ever heard. Siren songs were nothing compared to this. It was an angelic tune that echoed around my mind, even after they had finished. And then Lechesis sang a lovelier song in Greek, almost like a lullaby. As she sang, images of the Past swam in front of me. I saw myself waiting for my father's arrival, only to welcome the news of his death as the Fates snipped his Thread of Life on our kitchen table, unnoticed by me and my mother. I then saw myself again, a few years later, being told that we had to move home yet again for the eighteenth time. I had learnt not to ask why and quickly called the few friends I had made to tell them that I wouldn't be able see them ever again. I then saw an image that brought streams of tears to my eyes. I saw my Mom in the kitchen the day she died. She was a beautiful, tall and thin woman, with dark brown eyes like mine and light brown skin. She was wearing a red and black hoop skirt and a black bell-shaped cape and corset. Her long, black, curly hair, which contained a single red rose, flowed down her back . She was a latina and her looks gave her away. She had just finished off washing the dishes, and had turned around to start cooking, only to find a tall woman standing in front of her. The lady wore a long black gown that covered everything but her hands. Her head was completeley veiled. Her eyes glinted behind a curtain of black gauze. Her hands were coffee-coloured and looked ancient, but well cared for and elegant. She suddenley grabbed her veil and threw it away from her, revealing a head full of greenish-blue serpents and glowing light blue eyes. My mother looked the image of total Fear and Shock. It was Medusa, the lady that my mother, herself, told me the story of. As she looked into Medusa's eyes, she quickly turned to stone. "What a pity," I heard Medusa say, her voice slightly muffled, as if far away. "Such a bewitchingly attractive girl. If only Gaia was kinder. I shall take you to my Emporium after your daughter leaves, dear. You will be a great addition to my collection. Hasta luego." She said, as the the image dimmed to a finish.
Lechesis finished her melodic song and Clotho spoke;
"Our Daughter, Halyptia." She said, "The Sorrow you have witnessed is only a glimpse of what is to come."
"Brace yourself for the future." Atropos continued, "Hope for the best, expect the worst."
"You are the one who could change the world. Pick the people to accompany you, but make sure their hearts are pure. Your success will depend on wise choices." Clotho stated.
"So choose wisely." Atropos said.
"And never forget who you are. Stay true to yourself and learn to trust. One decision can change everything. Only so much can tip the scales, so to say." Lechesis finished.
"So go, Our Daughter, and remember our words." The Fates said at once, "For things shall change, for better or for worse."
And with that, my IM with The Fates ended. It was time to do some work.

Thanks for reading!!!! :D
Any Q's???? :P
Hope to see you soon!!!! :D

Additional Info: Did you know that The Fates do actually sing?
Lachesis sings the things that were, Clotho the things that are, and Atropos the things that are to be.
big smile
Awhsum stuffs lol xD : D :D =D = D
heart
That. Was. Awesome!!:D
As usual xD
^^^Whaaa? Terribleness? I object lol XD
AWESOME CHAPTER!!:D How did Halyptia know what the Sirens sounds like? That's the only question lol :D
Good job! Maybe Halyptia can get in a fight with Clarisse or something :D
Awesome! Post soon!!:D
big smile
Twiggy: Thanks!! :D
Jazzy: Thanks too!!!! :D Good Q!!! She only knows that the Sirens' voices are so enchanting that sailors are forced to crash their ships upon hearing them, from Odysseus' stories. :P
YAYY!! A sugesstion!! FINALLY!! XD
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lcrs50 said…
laugh
Wow!!
That was great!!!!

Post soon, please!!
blush
Hi!!! :)
Sorry I've been missing for like three days!!! :/
I promise that I'll post tommorrow!!! :D
I just have too much revision... :(
See you soon then!!!! :P
Vor mehr als einem Jahr precious211 said…
heart
XDD
This is actually really good!
*Sounds like snob*
Backtracking.
This is so awesome:)
XD and so kewl!
<33
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percyrocks54321 said…
awesome i just caught up and this is awesome
big smile
So sorry for the wait!! :/
Anyway!!! :D Here's the chapter:

Chapter 22

Halyptia POV

After changing into my Camp clothes, I went to the Swordfighting Arena to learn some combat skills. Well, that and to get to know the people around me. As I walked across the Camp, Demigods were rushing towards their activities and lessons for today. Some ran to the Archery section, while others went to Monster Maiming class. I spotted Piper talking urgently with Percy, and instantly knew it was about the recent going-ons. As I entered the Arena, the Swordfighting Instructor walked towards me.
"Grab some armour, a sword and shield." He said, indicating a section filled with the stuff. I walked over and grabbed some armour which looked fitting and put it on. I picked up a medium sized shield and a normal celestial bronze sword. I had to use simple armour and weapons just in case, in the future, I did not have advanced forms of warfare. I stood ready, waiting for the Instructor to tell me what to do next. He walked over, an injured boy being taken to the infirmary behind him.
"This will be easy. It's all about skill. Remember the moves you saw the first day you were with us? Just try to imitate those. You'll find that it comes naturally, you know. You'll be paired with...", He said, pausing to think, scanning to spot available fighters, "...You'll be paired with, Ah yes, with Clarisse." He said, calmly.
That sounds like a beautiful name. She must be an average fighter, seeing that he paired her with me.
I saw a young girl walk towards me as the Instructor called out, "Clarisse!". She waved at me and said hi, but changed direction and started to talk with the Instructor, taking him to the side to discuss her bandages. Then I heard a loud grunt.
"Whose fighting me then?! Which one of you puny weaklings has been picked as my opponent?!" She asked, rather aggressively.
Oh dear.
"Are you, by any chance, Clarisse?" I asked, trying to be as nice as possible, to this slightly bulky girl. Her hair was pulled back in a bandana and strands of it poked out, in front of her forehead, which was covered in sweat. She spat on the ground and wiped her nose roughly with her fist.
"Yeah, what's it to you?" She asked back, clearly annoyed.
"I was chosen as your partner, by the Instructor," I explained. She smirked and suppressed laughter.
"This is gonna be so easy. Probably a waste of time.." Clarisse said to herself, "Well, let's get this over with new girl."
We made last minute adjustments to our armour and got into position. Why did he have to pick an eager fighter? This is my first fight, after all.. I thought, nervously.
Quickly, Clarisse lunged, driving her sword at my face. I ducked on time, just before her sword clanged against mine. I spun my sword counter-clockwise, to get her off me and then I thrust my sword towards her arm, which she blocked with her shield. She scraped me a couple of times and I got bruised all over, when she hit me with her sword hilt. I was not one to whine about injuries, so I continued, pressing harder each time. You could see Clarisse's relaxed expression change to a concentrated one as a crowd began to form around us. Clarisse pushed further, trying to get it over with quickly but I blocked her sword with my shield whenever she aimed. She slashed her sword at my leg, but got my arm, as I spun to block it. I could feel warmth spreading across my arm, which was probably blood, but I had to concentrate. Clarisse got my other arm twice, getting more aggressive because of frustration. I wanted this to end as quickly as she did, but the crowd wanted more. Most cheered for Clarisse, while others watched intently. My long hair, which was tied up in a high ponytail, swam in the air furiously as the fight got more intense. My senses started to adjust to the fighting. I was more awake and alert. I saw her attacks coming. I tried to remember the last fight I saw and focused on a move that could come in handy. I decided on the move. The fight had to end sometime, so I should just try and do it, even if I lose. My blade hit the base of Clarisse's and I twisted, putting my whole weight into a downward thrust.
Clang.
Clarisse's sword clattered onto the stone floor. The tip of my sword, just inches from her undefended chest. Shocked, I lowered my sword. People stared at me, open mouthed.
"Did Percy teach her that?" One asked.
"No, he couldn't have had the time.." Another replied.
"Who cares? It was just some beginner's luck." Someone cleared up.
Clarisse's face had gone bright red with anger and embarrassment. She looked as though she was about to slaughter me. But then, she stomped away furiously, to her Cabin.
The crowd quickly broke apart and I was left on my own.
Wonderful. I've just made a new enemy, unintentionally. Good luck on finding someone to accompany you, Halyptia, I thought, miserably.
Remember that you only have today. Just today.

Thanks for reading!!!! :D
Any Q's/Suggestion or Requests???? :D
See you soon!!! :D
heart
Hades, Halyptia kicks butt 0.0
XD
Yay!!! Poor Clarisse but at the same time...XD
go Halyptia!:D Yeah!!!!
Nah no questions :D
Except...
When is she going on the quest?? 0.0 ooh I can't wait XD
POST SOON!!:D
Haha awesome stuff : D
^ i agree halyptia kicks arse : D
amazing, post soon and halyptia is awesome
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lcrs50 said…
laugh
Awsome!!

That was really good.
post soon, please!!
crying
Hi guys!!!! :)
The exams are starting this week, so I'll probably post this weekend.... :_(
Sorry for any inconvenience!! :P
See you soon!!! :D
Vor mehr als einem Jahr corrected said…
pooooooooooooost you said you'll post this weekend post postpostpost
big smile
Hi Everyone!!!! :D
Sorry I didn't post sooner!!! :(
Here's the next chapter!!!!

Chapter 23

Halyptia POV

After my horrid meeting with Clarisse, I walked over to the Dining Pavilion to get ready for breakfast. I had to sit on the Hestia Table, alone like Percy. News had already started to spread that my parentage was more complicated than it seemed. People looked at me like I was an animal, as I sat on my seat. It's not that I didn't notice their behaviour towards me - I was quiet because I felt isolated. I had never dreamed that a Demigod could feel like that amongst their own kind. All of a sudden, Piper rushed towards me and sat down urgently. Everyone shot her a look, but I suppose there were still a few minutes before breakfast, so she wouldn't get in trouble.
"Halyptia I..-" Piper started.
"You're gonna get in trouble!" I told her, cutting over her.
"It won't be taken that seriously. I just wanted to say sorry. For not doing anything against Zeus. I just didn't know what to do without getting pulverised. I could just run and tell Chiron. I'm sorry." Piper apologized, tearing up at her helplessness.
"Don't you dare apologize!" I scolded, smiling a little, "You couldn't have stopped The Lord of the Skies, could you?" I asked.
"I know but..-"
"'But' nothing. Thank you for telling Chiron. And Percy. And probably the whole Camp." I laughed.
"I only told Chiron! Percy just overheard!" She defended.
"How did everyone find out then, missy?!" I asked.
"I... I have no idea." She replied.
"Well then, I'll meet you after breakfast to talk about everything." I said. She nodded, knowingly. Maybe Percy told everyone. Well, he didn't strike me as that sort of person. Eh, I'll find out anyway, I thought, waving it away.
Someone had placed goblets on the table while I wasn't looking. My goblet quickly filled up with spring water. I didn't feel like drinking juice or a fizzy drink or anything like that. I got my food and queued up to the centre of the pavilion, where the fire was. I scraped some of my food into it and whispered, "My Parents, help me". The Burnt Offering fell into the flames and the smoke that was given off had a delightful smell. I couldn't describe it, but it smelt of a familiar perfume.
I felt a nudge. Oops.. I thought as I realised that I was holding up the line. I wondered towards my seat and ate quietly, as I thought deeply about the current circumstances. Artemis hasn't come out of her Cabin yet. I have until the Campfire to choose my companions. Most people seem unfriendly. I guess I should ask someone trustworthy, I concluded.
I glanced over to Percy, who was eating the smoked brisket. He seemed agitated and was staring into space, probably thinking of troubling issues. Annabeth was sitting with her siblings, poking her food with a fork, her hand supporting her head. Everyone else was either in deep coversation or silently eating. The birds were singing sad songs and wood nymphs were glancing nervously at the sky, waiting.
Unexpectedly Artemis burst out of her Cabin and strode towards me, quickly. She reached my table and lowered her head to whisper in my ear, "We need to talk. Now." She ordered, her tone making me nervous. I hope I'm not in trouble... I thought anxiously. Artemis disappeared into her Cabin and silence rang in my ears. I realised that everyone was staring at me accusedly. I stood up and walked calmly towards the Cabin, as if all was fine and Artemis and I were just going to have some tea. Of course, this wasn't the case.
"How could you do something so silly!?" Artemis demanded as I closed the Cabin doors behind me.
"Do what?" I asked nervously.
"Halyptia! You invaded a Private Garden of Olympus and broke important rules!" She replied, completely frustrated.
"You mean Hera's Garden? More like a prison! I don't regret releasing innocent beings from centuries of unjust imprisonment! How can they rule like this?! With such Tyranny?!" I shouted, anger boiling up inside me. Artemis sighed tiredly.
"That's how things work with us. Those Wind Nymphs offended Hera in some way or another, and therefore they got punished. You can't change how things work just because you don't understand them." Artemis concluded.
"Understand? No. I do not understand. I can't understand how you people could be so unfair. I will change how things work! Now that I think of it, you 'immortals' have always been barbarous when dealing with mortals, the beings that are 'insignificant' compared to the so-called 'Power' you all have. Without Humans, you would be Nothing! You would just fade away and become powerless. You are the ones that are beneath Us. You depend on Us!" I screamed, so full of rage that my voice would've probably been heard by the Campers outside, if not for the soundproof walls of the Artemis Cabin.
Calm down, Halyptia..
"You're right..-"
"Don't defend yourself because you know I'm... wait, what?" I asked, slightly puzzled.
"You're right." Artemis repeated, saddened by the truth of their crimes, "We should be more calm when dealing with Mortals. I'm sorry. But the releasing of the Wind Nymphs should have been consulted with Hera first."
"And you actually think she would care about what I had to say?" I countered, "I think I was right in freeing them and I stand by my actions." I said.
"Hera informed me of her missing prisoners. She is full of pure Anger. I instantly knew it was you, and I have a feeling that she does too." Artemis warned, after a little moment of silence, "Next time, consult someone before you do something." She said strictly.
I am just making Enemies by the minute, aren't I? This is going to be a difficult day, I thought, worriedly.

Thanks for reading!!! :D
Any Suggestions/Requests/Q's???? :P
See you soon, hopefully!!!! :D
Awesome shiz : D lol : D
heart
*sigh*
Tsk Tsk Tsk Halyptia. You should respect immortals.
XD
Meh it's Hera :D I don't care about her xD She is a biscuit :P LOL
Yay! Artemis understands! The Wind Spirits? Boreas? Zephyrs? All that jazz??
:OOOO
:D
Awesome chapter!!! No questions really because it's all so clear :D
Post soon!!:D
crying
OMG. I am SO stupid. :/
I have written about Wind Spirits instead of Wind Nymphs!!!
I shall change it NOW.
Sorry for the confusion peoples. :(

--------------- EDIT ----------------

DONE!!! :D
Sorry again for any confusion!! :P
pooooost soon why arent you posting? post post
big smile
I have exams you guys! >_>
I shall post soon though!!! :D :D :D
DO NOT WORRY. I will not abandon this story. I will finish it.
:D
See you soon!!! :D :D :D
when will u post? its been almost a week pst soon
i think she abandoned the forum...
No he has'nt he just has exams xD
oh ok well im happy he didnt abandon cuz i really like this story POST SOON
Nah he wouldnt abandon would you Pheonix 0.0 haha xD lolz xD And er basicly .... Post cos this is awesome xD
worried
Sorry guys :(
I kinda have a priorities list, and it goes like this:
EXAMS,
Writing Whole Chapter One of Mark of Athena ---> link
and The Unusual Member of Camp Half-Blood......... :/
SORRY!!!! Don't hit me!!! :O
its ok but i cant wait till you post
Haha lolz its all good xD And I will go check that out cos I still havent read it xD
big smile
Hi!! :D
Sorry it's been such a long time guys!!! :'(
Here's the next chapter, and maybe you should read the last one again to refresh your memory. :D
Again, Sorry!!!! :(

Chapter 24

Percy POV

Breakfast was chaotic. Halyptia had just left the pavilion and walked calmly towards the Artemis Cabin, but I knew the situation was serious. As the two figures of Halyptia and Artemis disappeared behind the doors, everyone started to talk to the person next to them, spreading rumours and asking questions. Annabeth glanced at me from the Athena Table and then looked towards Chiron. He had just appeared with Dionysus as soon as Halyptia left. Annabeth looked my way once again and I nodded. I got up from my seat and headed towards Chiron's table, while people were still gossiping.
"Chiron?" I said.
"Yes, Percy?" Chiron replied.
"I wanted to ask you... if I could go on the quest with Halyptia," I asked nervously. I know Poseidon was trying to tell me something in my dreams, I have to help the Olympians, I thought.
"Child, that is for Halyptia to decide. I cannot choose for her. Her success will depend on the people she will choose. Are you sure you haven't had your share of quests?" Chiron asked.
"If Poseidon hadn't tried to communicate with me, in my dreams, then I wouldn't have offered." I explained, telling Chiron my three dreams. Chiron seemed to become even more grim, if that was possible, after I had finished.
"I see your concern... That is very troubling." Chiron answered, curiously. "Where is Halyptia, anyway?"
"She went to Artemis' Cabin to talk to her," I replied. "Artemis didn't look very happy."
"Ah, here she comes." Chiron said, sighing with relief. He was right. Halyptia was coming towards the pavilion, but something was different. She was wearing armour that I had never seen. She had a strange belt on and was wearing a bracelet . Must be ready for some monster fighting, I thought, slightly intimidated. She reminded me of a young warrior version of Athena. Probably because she was Athena's daughter too. So weird.
"Percy, if you could sit down and finish your breakfast, I will make announcements in a few minutes." Chiron told me. I walked over to my table and Annabeth mouthed, So? What happened?. I mouthed back; I'll tell you later.

Piper POV

Halyptia came back. In full battle mode. All the guys from the Are's Cabin were like, Wow. Disgusting idiots. Anyway, I was about to get up from my seat to talk to Chiron, when Annabeth walked up to me.
"Hey Piper, I wanted to talk to you about Halyptia's quest," she said.
"I want to go." I said immediately.
"Oh... I wanted to go too, and so did Percy." She replied, embarassed.
"Well that's great," I replied, "Who else wants to go?"
"Well, until you said you wanted to go, I forgot that other people would want to go too." She replied, warily.
"I guess it's all up to Halyptia tonight." I said, "It might be none of us."

Halyptia

When I had finished with Artemis, I walked to Hestia's Cabin to get ready early. I didn't want to change for the quest during my choosing time at tonight's Campfire, did I? I sighed and then opened the doors to the Cabin. I walked over to the armario, I mean wardrobe, my mother used to call it an armario.
I changed into my armour from Poseidon's Armoury and tied my hair into a high pony tail. I put on the enchanted bracelet and wore the golden belt I had seen on my first day at Camp. The one with with fire patterns engraved on it, and a diamond buckle. I felt like a warrior ready for battle. Even though my doom was probable, I couldn't help feeling excited about what the future held and about this quest. I was probably going crazy. Fun.
When I walked to the Dining Pavilion, everybody was staring. I tried to smile a little and I sat down. Hopefully, if I ignored them long enough, people would stop looking. Annabeth was mouthing something to Percy and Piper was rising from her seat. Annabeth stopped Piper and started talking to her. I was really curious as to what they were talking about and if they were talking about the quest. It would be so helpful if people just volunteered.
I felt like I couldn't trust anyone, but then I remembered that the Fates warned me about that. They had told me to learn to trust. Most of the people that I was considering had already been on many important quests for the Camp. That must mean that were are trustworthy. Like Percy, who had probably been on the most quests, and Annabeth, who had been at Camp for a long time and had also been on many quests. Piper had chosen to speak to me and befriend me. I was also told that she had thought about sacrificing her own father to save the world, no matter how much she wanted to save him. Some people had suggested Leo to me, after I had fought Clarisse, and they told me that his mother had died when he was a child and he had to live with that painful memory. If he had been through so much and been so helpful on quests, like his flying warship a boy told me about this morning, then he must care about his fellow Campers a lot.
I guess all of them are trustworthy and I should trust all of them, the only thing I have to bear in mind is who's heart is pure. Who's intentions are good? That will determine who will join me. Right now, I just have to get through today and observe everyone's purity, I thought.
Little did we know that something unexpected was about to occur.

Sorry for the wait people!!!! :D
I still have exams!!! >.>
See you soon, hopefully!!! :P

Wow. Piper's POV is so small!!!! XD
Nice cliffy xD But anyways nice chappy and of course, mainly becuz I always say it, awesome stuff xD
F*** UR Cliff hangers

jk that was awesome and that cliff hanger just leaves me wanting to read more. post soon
big smile
I am aiming to post on Monday and this story will definately be finished before MOA is released. ;P
The story has hardly started. -_-
The week after next is my exam week for our school reports, so after that I want to post EVERYDAY. :D
See you soon! ;)
~Phoenix

-------------------------- Edit -------------------------

Sorry I didn't post on Monday!! :(
It was my aim, but I had Art coursework to do. :/
Here's what I did now, when I could've posted a chapter:
 I am aiming to post on Monday and this story will definately be finished before MOA is released. ;P
Awesome Pheonix xD
that's an awesome drawing ur a really good artist. It looks aMazing. We did something similar in our art clas but we drew a type of dessert if someone tells me how.to post pictures ill post it on here. Post soon!
^^^wowza!!! :0 Thats brilliant xD A* for definate xD
its alreDY WEDNESDAY
crying
It's exam week right now :/
I will post on Saturday. :D
Please don't hate me!!!! :S

------------------- Edit ----------------------

My mom unexpectedly woke me up 5:00am and took me to a conference in London :(
I am sooo sorry I couldn't post!!! :(
We came back very late, but I'll post later today, okay?? :D
Sorry!!!!!! :(

its past saturday so we is all gonna hate
big smile
Hi peoples!!!! :D
The exams are over!!!! :D
Here is the longly awaited chapter!!! :D

Chapter 25

Halyptia POV

Breakfast was over. I kept reminding myself that I only had 12 days to find Nyx. Heading towards Archery, I waited for the instructor to begin. As I pondered on the questions that troubled me, I found myself absently shooting arrows at the harpies instead of the targets, who were relaxing before I unknowingly attacked them.
"Sorry!" I called, embarassed. I quickly walked away after the lesson, before anyone had a chance to make fun of me. We had a break after that, so I went to search for Piper. I hadn't talked to her after breakfast, I still needed to discuss some things. Piper was standing by the lake, arguing with someone. I couldn't see the person clearly, but it was a boy from Camp Jupiter. I could tell because he was wearing the tell-tale purple shirt that the Roman Campers wore. He was blond haired and wearing a purple cape as well, the sign of a praetor. It was Jason.
As I got within hearing range, I knew they were seriously angry.
"-..Fine! I couldn't care less." He shot at Piper, angrily. I could see the sadness welling up inside him. Piper looked completely shocked and hurt.
"At least hear my reason!" She cried. "I need to be there!" I could tell she was trying to convince him of something. "...it might not even happen, Jason!" She yelled as he started to jog back angrily to Camp Jupiter. "Jason!" She cried, tears rolling down her cheeks.
I quickly ran up to her, to understand what was going on.
"Piper, what happened?" I asked, confused.
"I... I was just... he didn't understand.." She stammered, crying quietly. She wiped her tears quickly and put on a determined face. "..but he'll understand, I know he will."
"What do you mean? Are you leaving Camp or something? Did your Father call you? Is it a family emergency?" I asked. I was so puzzled.
"I told Jason that.. that I wanted to go on the quest.." She replied, nervously. Great. Another person I could let down if I don't pick them, I thought. "I know you are picking and that it is very important to choose the right people. Annabeth and Percy want to go too. I don't want you to pick me just because I want to go. I won't feel bad at all if you pick other people. I was just telling Jason that if I do get picked, he might not see me for a while. He told me that we already had our life-endangering quests, that we didn't need to go on anymore. I think Gaia is trying to convince him that we should leave the quest alone. He told me he had a dream like that and he saw logic in it. But I don't want to sit back and let my friends put themselves in danger." She told me. I was quite moved with her will to die. Because, clearly, any quest with me is bound to be filled with bad Luck. Even The Fates told me that I had only experienced a small bit of sorrow compared to what is to come. Sorrow greater than becoming an orphan? Wow. That is a lot of sorrow.
"I'm sure Jason will calm down quickly and he'll understand your intentions. Don't worry, everything will be fine." I reassured. But everything won't be fine for me, I thought.
Then, we heard a life-wrenching scream.

Thanks for reading!!! :D
I will try to post everyday now!!! :D
Sorry for the cliffy... again!!! :P
Any suggestions/questions/requests??? :P
See you soon!!!! :D
Awesome stuff xD
awesome post soon. the only thing I want to suggest is that percy goes on the quest cuz he's awesome. also how many people can she chose I think u mentioned it and I just forgot
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jordan333 said…
Eye pic is awsome I can't draw anything like that
big smile
@percyrocks: She can only choose two people.... ;D
@jordan333: You can draw like that too if you watch Mark Crilley's drawing tutorials on youtube. :D

Also... People who read my story but who haven't joined Fanpop, join soon so I can read your suggestions and comments!! Maybe I could read some of your awesome stories too!! :D
Have a great day and I'll post soon!! :D