PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
(God dammit........)

Gray: I suppose I cant speak? I am not really trying to think of how, nor do I care. Its a stupid little thing that I dont care much about. *stood up and returned he pokemon as he picked up his stuff* Im off. *he began to walk off and away from Johnny. This was a boring conversational topic to him*

---------

Arya: Hey before we go you should sign up for the book club. There is a sign up sheet at the front counter of the library here.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Amelia: "That sounds great." *Looks at Vole, who nods his head in agreement and the two of them quickly head over to the front counter to sign up.*
Arya goes over by the exit of the library and waits for the two to sign up.

Arya: Remember when we were new here? *looked over at Genocider*

Genocider: That was chaotic......
Ariana looked over at Arya out of the corner of her eye, but didn't say anything. After a while, Amelia came back over to Arya.

"Okay. I signed up."
Arya looked over at Ariana when looked at her. When Amelia came back she nodded and headed out the door to head over to the wilderness. After the library, she wanted to show her something pretty. Maybe afterwards she could show her to the courtyard. Maybe......

Arya: Im gonna show you to some of the better wilderness areas that are good for relaxation, camp outs, and training.

Stain walked around the school with his messanger bag (which was a highschooler bag on a 7 year old so it looked a bit big) to his side and his hands behind his head. He occasionally took deep breathes in and then exhaled out. He enjoyed not having to be smothered by his parents though he would have preferred being in the icier areas where it is nearly deserted of people though this was better then home at least. He couldnt be picky with his freedom levels.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
Johnny:He stood up and walked off around school grounds reading a book*"The Shadow Incarnate....Hmm the only reason I picked it up was to learn of school history,mostly to get a feel of it"

Magnemite:"Books bore me"

Onix:"Can you even read?"

Magnemite:"WHAT YES,Can you?"

Onix:"Pffffft well sureeeee"
(GTG dont get too far)
(I wasn't going too regardless XD I've been sleeping all day_
(Just remember Cyrus. No past characters.)
(I know that Wanta he was just reading a book about one of them.I don't need a billboard to see that NOBODY is coming back.I haven't role played here so long I forgot how to act like any of them)
(Okay okay. I was just saying.........I mean the last time we heard of the Shadow Incarnate, it was referring to Core.)

Amelia: "Ok. Man this place has a lot of things to do. It's hard to imagine coming anywhere close to seeing it all in only four years."
(The book is Referring to Core.But Core himself is dead Double XX Mortuus Shinda Tot! Gone But it was still a big occurrence for the school so I imagine either A news Reporter Or one of the students forced Into team Anarchy might have written a book so here we are with what Johnny is reading!Which he does NOT know that Zero was involved only that Zero had done some bad things when he was younger)
(Okay.)

Professor Chaucer was taking care of a group of Hoppip that had floated into the school grounds and gotten caught in the bushes when he spotted Johnny walking around the school grounds reading a book. Professor Chaucer smiled. It was nice to see a student taking an interest in learning before the school year had even begun.
(Thank you for not trying to kill Core's Literature Legacy)

Johnny:He looked from the corner of his eye and saw the professor tending to the Hoppip*"Aye teacher whats goin on?So out of curiosity What class are you?Because every class seems to be fine right now..whos..that weirdo"

A tall man with brownish Hair was Riding on his Snorlax's back walking around school grounds until his saw Johnny and Chaucer talking then he headed towards the two*

Professor Gai:"Sup Merek"*He jumped off of Snorlax*"They say These fatso's are slow but quite frankly he moves about as fast as my grandma's car...ANYWAYS Chaucer as I had discussed last week i really think the school could make profit if they could make better lunches. More lunches=more students eating them which=More lunch money.I know I sound a tad greedy but after that one kid had his..incident a few years back that should be a wake up call"
Professor Chaucer smiled at the two of them as his hands expertly freed the last of the trapped Hoppip. He watched them all blow away in the wind before answering. "Well Professor, I've only been teaching for about a year now but I'd say that if the lunches were really that terrible, there would have been more than one incident. The child probably had an allergy that he had either not told us about or was unaware of it himself. The lunches by themselves aren't enough to kill, but if it is still bothering you, you could always bring the topic up to Professor Rainer. I trust her judgement, though if I were you, I'd go with the save students lives part and leave out the greedy, get more money bit." *Looks at Johnny.* "I teach Pokemon Care. I hope to see you in class bright and early tomorrow."
Professor Gai:"True True well getting money still sounds good to me too but well....I once ate one of those lunches they ARE enough to kill"

Johnny:"Hear that Roggenrola maybe he can teach you to speak up more...in a not violent manner"*He resumed reading the book*

Roggenrola:"....."

Onix:"Oh yeah.....that new generation thing is so quiet you can forget it exists"

Magnemite:"YEAH!Me and you are old school"*Attempts to chest bump Onix but ends up smashed into the ground*"Bzzt. ow...that hurt"

Johnny completely Ignored the two
(Um, Im just gonna correct you on a bit of information. Pokemon in the world of pokemon werent broken up into generations. All pokemon were around at the same time, the generations were just how they were created in the real world and how Ash discovered them. So in this rp please dont refer to the generations they were created in. Also think about it. If Arceus, the creator of all pokemon, was created after what 300+ pokemon how did he create the pokemon?)

Arya: Exactly, Im on my second year and i have yet to fufill everything I wanted to do in first year. Dont forget the nearby cities where you can shop about for some items, material, and food.

-----------

Professor Yushin walked over, he was on his way to the classroom to make some pokemon food for the young pokemon and restock his supply when he couldnt help but overhear Professor Gai and Professor Chaucer's conversation.

Professor Yushin: Sutona, if you find it that big of a deal young Merek here is right. You arent gonna get anything through unless you mention it to the people who handle this stuff, which of right now is Kana. Im sure if you speak nicely she would hear you out.
Professor Gai:"Gale If I get more people on my side she is sure to listen to a group rather than me.I don't know if you know but if more are in a group the better the odds are of changing something"

Snorlax:"Food....."*Picks up Magnemite*

Magnemite:"NO YOU BEAST YOU COCKROACH LET ME DOWNNNNNNN"

Onix:"Whats a cockroach?"

Magnemite:"Some fictional Bug type!"

Professor Gai:"DOWN now"

Snorlax:*Yawns as he drops Magnemite*
Professor Chaucer smiled. "It seems that Snorlax is eager for its daily 900 pounds of food. Most people think that it is a lot, but considering its size and the fact that they only eat once a day, it's very reasonable." *He stood up and brushed off his lab coat.* "Well if you all would excuse me, I need to go tend to some more Pokemon. I hope to see you in class Johnny." *Walks off*

--------------

Amelia: "It sounds amazing. So what are the classes like? Or the teachers?"
Snorlax:"RAGH"

Professor Gai:"Alright Alright lets get to the classroom to get you some food"*Walks off*

Johnny:"What a weird day...."*Goes to the dorms still reading the book*

Yasashi:"I still wonder what the food here taste's like.....I've been here some time yet I never have ate it...hmmm"
Professor Yushin: *nodded* I should get going too. I have quite a lot of food to cook today for the young pokemon. *walks off*

------------

Arya: Oh there is Pokemon Lore where you learn about the legends of the legendary pokemon of the world. Pokemon Battle where you learn skills and tactics for pokemon battles. Pokemon Breeding where you learn about breeding pokemon, taking care of eggs, and tricks around such. Potion making where you learn how to make potions on your own. Medical where you learn how to take care of pokemon that are injured, sick, and so on. Pokemon care where you learn how to take care of pokemon properly. And then there is pokemon history where you learn about the history. The war of kalos and all. And the teachers are pretty good. Some are very strict like Professor Tybalt and others are pretty nice like Professor Crenis.

Arya explained this as they just entered the forest area. Their were wild pokemon hiding in their homes if you were to look a bit more. Check a hole in a tree or venture beyond the bushes.
(Timeskip soon?)
Amelia: "It's peaceful here. So is there anyone else in the book club besides me and you?"
Arya: Well I decided to join this year. I wasnt in it last year but I heard that the red haired girl, Ariana that shushed you is.

(Im fine when ever Wanta is ready too)
(I guess so.)
(Though to what time Cyrus?)
(I guess we could timeskip to the next day when the classes are starting.)
(Alright. How should classes be organized?)
(Idk. We'll need the final teachers to be made to be able to make a schedule.)
( We have history and medical right? Ill make one more..... Um, medical)
(I got Potions covered.I might make his classroom explode more than one time)
( I got Principle, Breeding, Lore, and Medical down. Someone else has to do history)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(WANTAAAAAAAA)*pOINTS FINGER*
(Not gonna force you, but cyrus you should do it.

Staff Count!

Me: 4
Wanta: 2
Cyrus: 1

*Gasp* If we had one more person it would be 1/2! 4/2=2/2=1/2=1/2)
alright alright
itll take time
Okay so uhh...will we split the classes by year?
Yes better than my idea i should say
Also wanta you should update the characters
Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
History
Pokemon Care

Juniors:

History
Battle
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Breeding
Lore

3rd years: (Sophmores?)

Lore
History
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Battle
Potions
History
Lore
Breeding

How's that sound to everyone?
Riku114 commented…
Actually it goes Freshmen Sophmores Juniors Seniors Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wantadog commented…
Oh.....meh. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Either way it sounds good
(Ok do the timeskip)

The day passed by without incident. Arya showed Amelia around the school for an hour before the two of them split paths. The next day, Amelia woke up to Farfetch'd whacking her in the head with its leek.

Vole: "You're going to be late!"

Amelia: "What?! Oh no, This is bad. Quick, let's go!" *She ran off into the shower and scrubbed in record time, using Vole's feathers as a towel before throwing on some clothes and tearing out of the room. She didn't have any time for breakfast so she instead just ran through the halls as fast as she could towards the Potions class.*
(Wow nice job wanta. I just realized that all three of us are teaching at least one class each period except for the last one. *applauds* Nice job. Impressive!)

Arya was already sitting down in History class with Genocider on her shoulder. She had been there for quite some time already and had been reading 'The Tempest' by William Shakespeare. She closed her book and sighed. When was everyone gonna come to class already? She couldnt possibly be THAT early......

Stain walked into Potion class. He looked at Professor Gai and sat down in a chair in the middle of the classroom. He yawned looking around the class room. Seemed interesting enough.......

Dale brushed through his hair after having gotten everything else ready. He grabbed an apple from his mini-fridge and headed out to Lore.
(Thanks.)

Ariana pulled on her coat as she left her dorm room and headed off for her Pokemon Lore class.

Gavin was in the Student Council room since 6 am, working on getting everything organized. He left about ten minutes before class and went over to the Pokemon Care classroom.
Riku114 commented…
I think Du mean Ariana Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wantadog commented…
Drat. XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Doctor Vendetta: He walked into class his lab coat moving without wind in the room*"All who are here sit down!And don't talk 3 seconds of me listening to all of you and I can already tell your all Baboons!NOW SIT BEFORE I HAVE TO GET MAD"

Yasashi:He was waiting Quietly in class for the teacher to step in*

Jaakuna:Was passed out on her desk*

Professor Gai:"Okay all newcomers go ahead And sit on one of the bean bag chairs And chat with your friends so I can prepare...Not too loud though, alot of the other teachers are a real stick in the mud"

Johnny:Was sitting in class board*

(I decided to make Sutona's Class not use chairs but bean bags)
It wasnt long until Taku and Zaike also made their way into history class. When they entered they took their seats. Arya looked over at them and smiled waiting for class to start. Gray came walking in a minute before the bell rang and he sat down as well.

Gale took a seat down in Lore as Professor Crenis came walking in. There was still a minute left before class started so she began to write the date, agenda, and objective of today's class on the right side of the white board.

Stain took sat down in his bean bag chair..... Which was quite lame in his own opinion. He would much rather have a regular chair. He looked around. He was obviously the youngest one here, seems like they werent joking when they said that they didnt usually take in 7 year olds. And there wasnt anyone for him to talk to....... Not that he wanted to.
Amelia suddenly burst through the door into the classroom. She was going so fast that she tripped over her own feet and rolled across the room before hitting the wall and sliding down to the ground, head first. A bunch of the other first years just stared at her. Amelia took one look at the situation and realized she must have gotten there late. "...Sorry..."

-------------

Professor Chaucer walked into the classroom with a smile as he looked at all of the students gathered. "Hello there everyone. I'll just be a moment so please make yourselves at home."
Stain looked as Amelia literally tumbled into the classroom in such a rush. He sneered. What an idiot. Does she not know how to enter a class when you are late?! He stared for a bit and then spoke up.

Stain: Don't apologize for tumbling into class and continue on with the distraction that took us away from doing nothing in particular. Just sit and do as you are told.
Amelia winced. He looked like a little boy but he spoke like someone way older, and much more rude as well. "Sorry"
Stain rolled his eyes and looked forward. Apologizing after having been told not to apologize. Thats really something....

(Waiting on cyrus.........)
Professor Gai:"DON'T GET MY WALL DIRTY YOU PIG!.Now take a nice bean bag chair and chill out...me mellow...yellow.....echo?ECHO?! just PLEASE don't be late and please don't get my class dirty those will make me snap!"

Doctor Vendetta:He wrote his name on chalk*"Students your going to hate me the majority of you won't listen because of the previous reason, But those ones who will,The ones who will compromise will succeed They will know their existence like the back of my hand I am Doctor Vendetta.Your life's bane for the next semester "

Johnny:"You going to make your entrance speech professor I want to begin to ACTUALLY learn something because these last 3 years were a joke to education"

Yasashi: Waits patiently for the teacher to speak*

Jaakuna:Still sleeping*

(Sorry Holiday party with the rest of the family...My cousin Bravinski Freaking got drunk as hell.If i remember i told you guys My mom had a think for Russian hookers or was it my dad?No my dad sorry a little tupsy aka I'm drunk off my ass)