PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
Yasashi:"Oh buddy you just messed with the wrong rich guy."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Dale: *sighs* You guys are all insane...... I swear...... And no Peter, I do not want any nor do I have a secret crush. And even if I did, I wouldnt want to abuse her with pictures like that. Its just weird. Actually this is something I should report, as well as Yasashi should, but Ill let it slide. *yawns* Im gonna sleep if thats okay, you should drop this before morning or I myself will report it. Yasashi, yours as well as Peters.

--------

Kyron: Not now Jaakuna, meat will be saved for tommarow's breakfast.

Rai: *went up behind Amelia and put her arms around her neck gently, much like a hug and spoke quietly in a gentle voice* Dont worry about it, we are all fine off where we are without a shelter. Its fine. Dont be so worried and so down.

----------

Taku: Tommarow. Alright? We just got the basics today
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Peter winked at Dale. "Of course you don't. Well if you change your mind, you know where to find me." Peter obviously was not worried at all about being reported. He had been reported literally hundreds of times. It wasn't likely to make anything change.

-----------

Amelia smiled slightly. "Ok..."

---------------

Gavin: "I'm just glad we have a roof. This is a survival thing so we need to be as practical as possible if we are to win. I'm not competitive, but there are a bunch of students out there who definitely shouldn't have that immunity."
Jaakuna:"So can we nibble on the deerling tonight?I want to make myself a hoof burger!"

Johnny:"Basics?I swear If I wake up with a Seviper bite in my ass I'M BLAMING YOU TAKU"

Yasashi:"Dale I'm with you,More reports would mean evidence wouldn't be needed...unless...Bah I will talk about it later."
(Cyrus, we agreed not to specify where they got the meat. Like Riku said, killing Pokemon for food doesn't seem right.)

Peter: "You can try, but they can't distribute anything more than a verbal scolding if they don't have any evidence to back up your claims. Good night."
Dale: Actually, the student disciplinary would still need evidence. And didnt I say I was tired geesh. Good night.

Dale let milotic out he used as a back rest. Milotic's head curled around and covered up Dale's front. Actually, in the academy and outside the academy, Dale and Milotic tended to sleep like this.

-----------

Taku: Good for you.

Espeon: Stop being such a girl and quit complaining!

-----------

Kyron: Are you really that hungry?

Rai: Good. Anyways, its a fun campfire today.
Johnny:"Onix...Sickem"

Onix fell flat on espeon*

Onix:"Rodent!How dare you insult master Johnny apologize!"

Jaakuna:"I have the appetite of Professor Gai's Snorlax.."

Meanwhile......

Snorlax:He was devouring a tree*

Profeesor Gai:"Snorlax stop that! that tree is dirty!"
(Can I ask exactly how that is possible without destroying the shelter? Onix is HUGE.)
(Aliens)
(.......................)
(.........................................­...­...­)
Gavin: *manages to get out of the shelter before Onix slams on it, smashing it to bits. He noticed Johnny's arm sticking out from where he had been crushed by Onix's large body.* "Well there goes the shelter...."
(..................)

Espeon had protected Arya and Taku with a psychic that had grabbed onto anything that was going to fall on them. After the crash was done she moved it out of the wayand dropped them

Espeon: What the hell do you think you are doing you idiot!

Taku: Who the hell lets out an onix in the middle of a small shelter! Its simply idiotic!

Arya: *sighs* At least we have our small fire

--------------

Kyron: *sighs* Fine go on ahead.
Johnny:"I let out a Onix in the middle of a shelter"
Taku: Youre an idiot! *anger mark*

Espeon: *glared over at Onix* AND LIKE HELL AM I GONNA APOLOGIZE! THAT GUY ISNT ONLY A COMPLAINING GIRL BUT AN IDIOT AS WELL! HE MADE ME ALMOST HAVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN HE LET YOU OUT! SO IF ANYONE IS APOLOGIZING IT SHOULD BE HIM!

Arya: Um..... Guys settle down. *sweatdrops thinking 'at least Taku and Espeon are actually agreeing on something'*
Onix:Bites espeon*"Nrrghhhhh"
Gavin: "Arya's right. Everybody calm down. We still have the fire and it is a lovely night out. Tomorrow we'll rebuild the shelter and I'm sure Johnny will be more careful next time."
Johnny:"SHUT IT BIG MOUTH!"*Referring to Gavin*
Espeon hissed and hit Onix with a fierce Psychic that not only plied her free from the bite but also threw onix off into a tree

Espeon: Touch me again and I will shatter you!

Taku: Okay thats it! Johnny! *runs over towards Johnny*

Arya: Taku! *grabbed Taku's arm and flipped him over on his back* I said stop! Geesh, control your temper

Taku: Ow..... *stands up and rubs his back* Hes an idiot!

Arya: Count to five and calm down. Alright? And Johnny, stop antagonizing Taku and get Onix to stop antagonizing both Espeon and Taku.
Gavin: "Now now. We're all on the same team here. But I guess it doesn't really matter. I'm sure Johnny doesn't mind someone else getting the immunity....AND the meal."
Johnny:He cracked his knuckles*"Let the girl go she wants to fight..Lets fight"

Onix:"I will crush you,You rodent!"
Arya: Are you antagonizing a fight with a friend of mine?

Espeon: Bring it!
Gavin pinched the bridge of his nose. He certainly had it bad. He was about to speak up and scold them but then he heard something. "Everybody shush! There's something nearby..."
Johnny stared*"What could it be.I bet its a random snorlax"
Gavin: "Snorlax don't live in the rainforest. Even if they did, we'd have heard it coming from a mile away now shush!"
Arya turned away towards the sound. She was gonna fill in and take Taku's place, after all, when it came to hand to hand combat she was at least 20 times better and the next day pretend nothing had ever happened, though Gavin served a good point, if there was a pokemon coming, it would be best to be ready. Even espeon knew this and she turned still keeping half of her focus on Onix
Gavin held his breath. this was bad. If the noise attracted something really bad, they were in trouble. Sheesh. Not even a day and they were already in a life or death situation. "Everybody. Get ready to run."

The noises got louder and louder until finally, two pairs of eyes appeared in the darkness, then two more, then more, then more. twelve pairs of eyes! All the yellow, slitted eyes of a feline. Gavin knew then that they were in trouble and just like he thought, Pyroar after Pyroar entered the clearing. From their manes, it was clear that all of them were female, and all of them were hungry...

Gavin: "Crap. of all the things to run into."
Johnny:"Are we going to let them take us out?I have a rock type we could do it..."
Gavin: "Don't be stupid Johnny! These aren't Pidgey we're dealing with. Those Pyroar will kill you if you attack them. We have to keep a calm head and not make any rash actions!" He growled quietly so as not to spook the Pyroar. Seriously? Was Johnny trying to get them killed? It was his shouting and fighting that brought them here to begin with! Still that was in the past and moping about it wouldn't get them anywhere. they couldn't run or they'd just be chased down and taken out. They couldn't attack or they'd be overpowered. there had to be a way!
Arya darted over to a tree and climbed it very quickly takign advantage of the very very few foot holds it had. Beside her Espeon ran and climbed as she carried Taku Gavin and Johnny over with Psychic and rested them each down on a seperate branch high up in the trees. Arya, Taku, Genocider, and Espeon all knew eachother for sometime and the four of them knew how to work with eachother quite well. The reason Arya wasnt carried along was because she could do it the stunt just fine and if she was it would slow Espeon down and lower the chances for success. Below, the Pyroar growled and scraped at the trees.

Arya: They may end up burning the tree so we should get going before anything to big happens though we will have to do it quietly and slyly so they dont realize we left.
Johnny smirked"I would have my ways if it came down to it,Fine then be the leader"

(Guys I won't be on again tonight my back is killing me)
Gavin had half a mind to smack Johnny on the back of the head, but instead opted to just pushing Johnny to make him move faster. "Just stop trying to act macho and get moving." *Looks over at Arya while they went. "That was good work Arya. Thanks."

Meanwhile, from another tree, professor Tybalt's Sceptile remained hidden, having been tasked with watching over Gavin's group. Sceptile was obviously not impressed and began to follow the group, keeping itself perfectly hidden all the while.
"Degenerate."*He began to get ready to move*

Yasashi walked behind the camp to take a piss*"So unclean...bleh...."*The Seviper from earlier was in front of him*"Oh..uh?Nice..Seviper....."*­He zipped up fairly quick

Seviper:It lunged at Yasashi biting his arm with its venomous fangs*

Yasashi:He let out a bloodcurdling scream*
(Did we switch Dale's and Gray's groups earlier?)

Arya: If any of you guys find jumping tree from tree to hard, just say so and Espeon can help.

Espeon: Hey dont go volunteering me for anything! Maybe I dont want to help! Have you ever thought about that? Hum?! Hummmmm?!

Taku: Please?

Espeon: *sighs* Well I do want to win this competition. Fine, but dont go reling on me too much. Taku, Im sure you should be able to do this too. Arya dragged you to the trees back in Kalos enough

Taku: Yeah. *scratched back of head with a sweatdrop* Though I never did like doing this kind of stuff.

Arya: Alright, dont fall, if you do you will be food for the Pyroars.
(I don't know. Frankly, I find it hard to keep up with all the names of your characters so I accidently mix them up a lot. Let's just say that Dale is still in Stain's group and Gray is still in Peter's group.)

Gavin: "We'll be fine. Just be careful."

----------------

Peter: "What the hell?!" *gets up and runs over to where Yasashi is.* "Shoo! Get out of here!" *throws a big rock the size of his fist at the Seviper.* "Git!"
Yasashi looked at his arm with two massive bite marks in them*"Why Shoo before my gnome army attacks!"*He clearly was already hallucinating*"Peter is that you?The was nice of you getting my friend Richard off my arm...I felt as if...he was bonding to me.."*He fell over unconscious.*

Snorlax: Finally consumed the tree*

Professor Gai: He had smoke all around him*"Ah bro.....That tree is like...so wickedly alive man....."
Arya: Alright.

Arya began to head off along with Taku following. Espeon carried off in the back of the group incase someone was to fall and in that case she would have a better chance of catching them with psychic.

-----------

Gray jolted up and followed Peter out as well

Gray: God damn it, getting poisoned on day one?!
Peter: "Any chance they won't take points off for this?"
Yasashi crawled up like a dead bug being sprayed by bug poison*
Gray: We may be opted out of the competition if we cant fix it.
Peter: "Well I'm not sucking out the poison so we need to come up with something else."
Murkow and Sneasel came out of their pokeballs

Murkow:"What the hell?

Sneasel:"Bah humbug!Just find a pecha berry"
Gray: Where would we get any? I couldnt find any when I was searching.

There was a rustle in the trees above. Gray quickly turned his head to see that it was only Stain who had ventured quite a distance to see what that scream was with his sneasle behind him. Sneasle at the moment was a much better survival partner than any of his others and he utilized him quite a bit

Stain: Oh. No one died. Yet. *sighed* I got a bit curious so I thought I would come and anyways, I couldnt sleep, its too hot today. And if you are looking for pecha berries *pointed upwards* I have plenty back at the base though at night itll be quite a bit harder.

Above you could see flocks of territorial Honchcrows and Noctowls. Near the very tops of the trees were a few pecha berries, oran berries, and sitrius berries.

Stain: I would get it for you though, you know. Im too lazy and we are opposing teams. Be glad Im in good enough of a mood to have pointed that out

Gray: Kid, dont get cocky. *looked up* Now how to get them........
Peter: "Lickitung. Get us some Pecha berries."

Lickitung was let out of his Pokeball and it shot it's tongue out and wrapped around a group of Pecha Berries and pulled them down and dropped them at Gray's feet.
Stain: Disgusting pokemon...........

Gray: Well it seems we have what we need. You can go now.

Stain: No thanks? And what if I dont feel like leaving?
(GTG Dont forget to reply on Banished. Or something.)
Sneasle:"Then we have a ditch with your name on it wiseguy!"

Murkrow:"Look at all the honchcrow..."

Professor Gai suddenly showed up with a odd smell around him his eyes noticeably blood shot

Professor Gai:"What seems to be...the situation....You should probably get your tonics ready dudes.."

Snorlax:"I ate a tree"
Peter: "You can stay I guess, but we're just gonna be going back to camp. Pretty boring stuff."

Ariana took her time. She heard the scream and slowly got up and grabbed her book as Peter and Gray left. Ariana tried to read while she waited for them but the lack of light made it impossible. Eventually she got up and slowly walked out and over to where everyone was. She was wearing a simple pair of blue pajamas and her hair was a mess.

Peter's nose started to bleed and he hurriedly tried snapping some pictures, only to realize he didn't have his camera with him. "Drat."

Ariana: *looks at Yasashi* "Someone should stop the bleeding." was all she said before turning and walking back the way she came.

(The teachers should probably stay out of it Cyrus.)
Professor Gai:"Totally fine guys..Ima leave"

Yasashi twitched a little*

Sneasle:"Peter needs a towel!And some personal lotion"
Gray: Peter keep the pressure on the wound. Ill go see what I can find for a bandage.

Stain: *sighs* You have a point. Im off *jumped off from that branch and onto another to another to another until he was far out of sight*