PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
Johnny looked back,He turned his head around quickly so he wouldn't have to see that pool of blood he had dried into the grass."I wonder if they would consider us a group."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Stain: Probably not. We are nothing but the rouges of our original group banding together. So should we head on north or head to one of the bases?

-------------

Growlithe ran between Kyron's leg. Kyron on the other hand pulled out two tonfas, the weapon he carried in case as a Disciplinary Council head, from the inside of his overshirt. Growlithe was never brought along to fight. Kyron could handle that on his own. And if he really wanted a fighter he would probably bring one of his Hitmon-s.

Kyron: I dont like it.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Johnny had a deep frown."North,I don't want to even see the sight of another base for the rest of my life,First one got burnt down,Second one I never got to see."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Amelia: "A-are you planning on fighting it?"
*sulk*
Kyron: Possibly. *looked around* If I could get my eyes locked on it.

--------------

Stain: *nodded* Then lets get going. *begins walking North*
Johnny kept walking rubbing his face learning he had some of his skin rotting a little bit."Did you know I was rotting?"
Amelia: "I...I don't see it. Do you think it's go-"

Amelia was cut of by a medium sized melon flying out from the treeline and conking her on the head.

Amelia: "OW!"
(XD Ill post in an hour or two depending on how long this vampire stuff lasts in D Gray man....... but I had to comment on that. That purple flying thing is such a god damn troll XD)
(I know XD It's funny and I'm wondering if you remember what it is.)
(XD I wish I did. I have an itching feeling though)
(Arystar Krory, eh? He's cool.)
(There is not a single group in this that actually deserves the prize.)
(Hey Anilion and Allain weren't bad!))
(In my opinion, that group did the worst.)
(XD)

Stain: Why the hell are you rotting? No basculin, carvahna, or really any pokemon attack should have caused you to rot

----------------

Kyron put away his tonfas and looked around.

Kyron: Its having fun with us....... *sat down* Im not playing.
Johnny shook his head."It may have been the river,It may be tainted.If so...They should be fine as long as they didn't have any buts while going in or something."
Stain: Hum. I suppose. Im not much of the medical person outside of doing fast remedies that I personally made myself when i did something like this. I suppose its one of the things Im learning a bit more on this year.
*When Kyron sat down, another melon flew out and whacked him as well.*

Amelia: *gasp* "Kyron are you okay?!"

------------

Gavin yawned. "How long have we been walking?"
Johnny frowned."Yeah I guess.....Damn can we hurry up so I can collapse in the landing spot already?"
Stain: Im going at your pace, you speed up and I will to. The speed is all up to you.

--------

Kyron sat with his arms still crossed and a red mark right smack dab on his forehead. His eyebrow twitched

Kyron: I have taken worse. I refuse to encourage childish games of Fruit Ninja.

---------

Espeon: Too long for that doofus if you tell me

Taku: *yawns* Too long for the morning

Arya: *shrugs* probably fifteen or thirty minutes now
Johnny went about his limit of speed with his walking stick."Whew!This...this..is one depressing..shitty work out."
*over the next five minutes, the thing kept launching a large variety of fruit at them. By the time it stopped, they all had bumps on their heads. For a minute there was silence and Amelia was about to ask if it gave up when there was a noise from inside their shelter.*

-------------

Gavin: "Really? Seems longer."

-------------

*there was a rustling sound from the bushes near Johnny and Stain.*
Johnny:"OH FUCK WHAT IS IT NOW!What flying Basculin!?!Some retarded Spinark!?!!!Or let me guess A LAND WAILMER!!!,What is Arceus himself gonna pop the fuck out and save us!?!"
Kyron remained fixated in his position despite all the fruit launched at him. He turned towards the shelter.

Kyron: For god sake go away! Annoying pest! *stood up and walked over to the shelter*

-----------

Arya: Cause its a pain

Taku: And boring

------------

Stain: Dont go all crazy. I doubt it would be something that bizzarre
Johnny:"I'm not crazy,I'm pissed!"
The rustling got louder and louder until finally....

...a Rattata came out of the bush.

------------

Gavin: "That's true. So you guys enjoy the trip? I must say that when I suggested it, I was hoping it would bring us all together and not drive us further apart. I apologize for that."

------------

*the moment Kyron touched the shelter, the whole thing began to wobble dangerously. Amelia, having caused that very phenomenon many times before, instantly recognized the signs and pulled Kyron away before the shelter collapsed.*
Johnny:"Hey you,Asshole come over here.I'll catch you if you get me a oran berry."
Stain: *looked at Johnny* If you want to waste your strength doing so go ahead *pulls and oranberry from his napsack and takes a bite of it*

----------

Kyron: Asshole......

-----------

Taku: I actually think us three got closer. Johnny on the other hand....

Arya: not so much
The Rattata took a few tentative steps towards Johnny and Stain and tilted it's head. "Ta?" It said cutely.

----------------

Amelia: "you ok?"

*she looked at the destroyed shelter and saw what looked to be a tail poking out of the mess. She got up and slowly walked over to it, who knew what this thing was capable of, but when she got a closer look, she recognized the tail. "Is this?" she said as she grabbed the tail and pulled, revealing a very dazed looking Gligar.*

---------------

Gavin: "That's true, and hey. Maybe the other groups did better."
Johnny"YOU-GET-ME-BERRY-YOU-GET-TRAIN­ER.­&qu­ot;
Kyron: *ticked* Really?! A fricken Gligar?!

---------

Arya: Probably. We didnt do very well

---------

Stain: *sits down* Johnny, are you really that stupid? Nobody would want to be trained by you.
Johnny smirked."You should join me in my travels..Or would you rather stay here and be a simplistic Pokemon?"
Gavin: "Let's hope the ones who do get immunity aren't the ones who would abuse it." *obviously speaking about someone specific.*

------------

Amelia: "Yup. Cute little guy."

------------

The Rattata tilted it's head the other way and then it's eyes got a real evil look as it pointed one of it's paws at them. "TA RATA TATA TAAAAA!" (translation: You shall be the ones serving me! ATTACK!)

Out of the bushes came six Scyther, all of which surrounded Stain and Johnny.*
Johnny:"Aw shit!"He bitch smacked the rattata with his walking stick before screaming*"ONIX SAVE ME!!!!!!ONIX!ONIX!"

Onix popped out of the trees and landed on one of the Scyther*"Who wants some now you puny little bugs!"
*the Rattata dodged Johnny's attack and scratched him in the face before retreating into the bushes.*
Johnny blinked a few times."WHY ARCEUS WHY!?!"

Meanwhileee....

Arceus is having tea"Sip sip...Whats that screaming?"

Minion:"Just some fool."
Stain: Oh good going. *still stayed sitting down* Sneasle Amura Snover. *let the three out* Freeze them for me or somethign? I dont want to battle them right now.

The three nodded and jumped into battle almost immediately launching icy attacks at the Scyther

--------------------

Arya: I know right? There are some people in this school that really shouldnt have it

----------------

Kyron: Its a mischievous little thing,
(Do we all agree the random 6th team wins?)
Amelia: "Ya."

Gligar finally came around and began to squirm as it tried to escape, but Amelia kept a tight grip.

Amelia: "You have alot of explaining to do."

----------

All of the Scyther hopped into battle. Each fighting one Pokemon which still left two to go after Johnny and Stain.

-----------

Gavin: "That's so true."
(Yep.)

Johnny threw a rock at one of them"ROCK TYPE!"
Stain: *yawns* Look. Johnny. Look what you did. Im not gonna go out of the way and bother Lapras Snorunt and Glaceon to fix the mess you started. Im only gonna bother three of them so you deal with the rest. *took abnother bite of the Oran Berry*

---------------

Arya: Well what if Johnny had gotten it?

---------------

Kyron: *stood up* I agree. That Gligar........ Where did it get the melons in the first place?
Gligar: *sweatdrop*

Amelia: "Not gonna talk eh!? No problem. We have our ways."

Gligar: *desperately trying to free itself*

Amelia: "VOLE! Prepare the Leek!"

Vole lifted it's leek up and held it like a baseball bat.

-----------

Gavin: "I'd rather not think about that but he'd probably just act like he was some sort of god."
Johnny laughed"I am a god to you all!stupid bugs!"
(Johnny is nowhere near them you know so he couldn't possibly know.)
(No he didn't but he was...saying it...It was more of a joke.))
Growlithe ran into Kyron's hands when he held them down to pick Growlithe up.

Kyron: You are really friendly to that Gligar it did destroy our base again and played with us. Also, it may be out of place, but its a wild goofy pokemon for sure

--------------

Arya: So its pretty good that we didnt win right?

--------------

Stain: Johnny, that wont do you any good. *laid down on the ground looking up as he yawned* I might take a nap here. If I fall asleep to be awoken by Scyther attacking me, Ill surly throw you back into the river and leave to give both the Basculin and the Scyther to you. Just a friendly reminder that a useless team mate isnt anything
Amelia: "What are we supposed to do with it?"

Gligar looked between the two as they talked.

---------

Gavin: "Fair enough."

---------

The Scyther that were fighting Sneasel, Snover, and Amaura were all attacking viciously.
Kyron: *shrugs* I dont know how to deal with bats. Im good with human like pokemon and dogs. Do you know anything about bats?

---------

Taku: I wonder what other people are in this environment with us

----------

Sneasle and Snover jumped back quite a bit dodging the attacks while Amura who was slow, continued to attack as the tank of the team. Sneasle froze over the feet of one of the Scythers and Snover copied not much later.

Sneasle: Stain! This is too much. Even for me!

Stain: What, do you want me to let Snorunt, Lapras, or Glaceon out? We both know Lapras would rather sleep through something like this, especially since there isnt much water. Glaceon would probably be useful and so would Snorunt. Though I dont want to bother those two. Snorunt has done enough and Glaceon is Glaceon.
Onix got up from the crushed Scyther and smashed his head against another*"Nrugh!Onix!"He kept attempting to repeat this process