PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Stain flew back at the sight and dropped a worry-filled sweatdrop. He put the bottom of his right hand to his forehead as he contemplated what to do.

Stain: The...... the hell is this?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
Doctor Vendetta smiled as he looked through the clearing.

Vendetta:"So many...Mistakes had been made this trip,By the kids account of course....This has hardened them sadly..They would rebel if anything need rebellion against,That saddens me deeply,Rebellion is hard to deal with on my account."He walked away,He had been talking so quietly nobody could have heard them.

Professor Gai had been taking notes down of what Vendetta had been doing

Gai:"Him investigating the children?That is new in his daily schedule of rants...This is a irregularity for such a composed man."
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Mew did a backflip and spread it's arms wide before nodding twice. Mew seemed to think that it was being clear, though it was far from it.

Amelia: "W-what's wrong Stain?" *Amelia was worried. She'd never seen Stain worried before but now he seemed to be very worried, maybe even a little frightened. Whatever Mew was showing him. It was bad.*

And bad it was. Powerful lightning bolts struck the ground at Arya and Amelia's feet, zapping them. Flames shot out of the forest and engulfed Silius. Ice attacks shot out at Dale and Stain. Three Hyper Beams shot out at Kyron and Jaakuna. A Shadow Ball hit the ground at Johnny's feet. The culprits were Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Genesect, and Yveltal. All entering the clearing at once, surrounding them so nobody could escape.
Silius put out the flames on him,Johnny instantly stood up and Jaakuna ran for her life in circles

Anilion:"Just like my birthday,NOBODY GOT ME!!I feel hurt."

Silius:"Idiot you should be happy you got safe!"

Johnny:"Yeah ya douche!"

Anilion:"Protestant."

Jaakuna:"Am i the ONLY ONE wondering how the hell the just poofed out of nowhere?!I would have heard the golems from a mile away!"
(One final hint!)

The culprit is a Pokemon that has not yet been seen by any of the students
Gavin: "Hey I wasn't hit either. and Neither was Taku." *looks at Jaakuna.* "These are not real legendary Pokemon. They are illusions but they are still very dangerous. If the illusions kill us, our brains will think we are dead and shut down. Any injuries we sustain feel very very real."
Anilion:"What did you guys do to these illusions!"

Jaakuna:"I am betting the teachers won't let us go to will have figured this who illusion mess correct?They don't want any planes or pilots to die,For all they know these are real."

(Who would you guys consider being my main character?))
(Not sure. I'd say either Johnny or Silius.)'

Gavin: "If they thought the Pokemon were real, I doubt they'd leave us here to die. They'd be defending their students. Well maybe not Professor Vendetta, but the others would."
Jaakuna:"I doubt this was in the teachers lesson plan,But I sure bet it worked all out with their survival idea as a lesson,Wait you made the idea in the first place.I have this slight...Feeling that you don't have the highest thoughts about Vendetta do you?"
Gavin looked at her out of the corner of his eyes while making sure he was on his guard. The Pokemon could attack at any time. "He's never been very fond of us students to be perfectly honest. He's almost as strict as Professor Tybalt. Yes, I did suggest this trip. I thought that it would bring all of the new and old students together. So far it's been a pretty big mess. Everyone has been fighting and arguing with each other and the only time any of us actually worked in sync with each other was when we were running for our lives."
Jaakuna:"Yeah I have heard about him doing some weird things in the night.......Walking around the school,Talking to some of the members of the student guard to remember something...I can't quite think on what he was telling them to remember,I actually liked this trip besides the Bugs,Lack of clothing,Showers and idiots.But I actually liked it..I wish Yasashi had the same experience...Now that I think about it..I slept a lot..I have Unsomnia,Its the exact opposite of Insomnia."
Arya moved out of the way of the lightning attacks as they came

Stain looked at Mew before quickly rolling out of harms way.

Stain: Shit....... Purple disgusting aura..... Gah! *hit his head as he stood up* Not the deal now! *glared over at Gavin and Jakkuna* Stop running your god damn mouths dry and try to come up with a solution. *looked at Mew* I dont understand, but I dont have time to figure out this little purple aura thing.

Kyron: Purple aura? *had managed to dodge in the nick of time* What do you mean?

Stain: Is being taken out of you all. Shut up! I dont need to think about that now.
Jaakuna:"What the hell are you talking about shrimpy?!"

Johnny:"He must be hallucinating."

Silius:"I really don't care what he is talking about."

Anilion:"Am I the only person who feels the need to have some civility right now!?"
Gavin: "Stain is right. We all need to focus. Everyone gather together in the middle of the clearing! Form a circle!"
All of Cyrus's Characters in the clearing did as Gavin asked

Jaakuna:"What exactly are we doing forming a circle?"
(All of Cyrus' characters? Can we not use our usernames in this rp? It makes the posts look choppy.)

Gavin: "We're making sure none of us are attacked from behind."

Amelia: "W-what the heck is with this?!"
Jaakuna:"This also gives them a good chance to get nice target practice!"
Stain Kyron Taku Dale Gray, who was still helping Peter hold up Rai, Naze Itsuki Allain and Arya fell in as well to the circle.

Kyron: Though it opens us up to a one hit take the whole group too. Also it would concentrate all the attacks into the center. Are you sure this is a good idea?

Stain: Its fine as long as everyone is ready to move wehn one of us calls the alarm
Anilion:"Anybody want to say a prayer before anything costly may happen?"Anilion began to say a prayer out loud hoping people would join in
Gavin: "It's our best option."

The legendaries all began to close in on the group. There really was no way to escape them this time and everyone of them would have attacked if another person hadn't stepped out of the forest and into the clearing. It was none other than Shelly Denvorn, the second in command of the Student Guard. Her clothing looked perfect, as if she had not been in the rainforest for two weeks. Shelly had her Litwick on her shoulders and seemed to not even be aware of the legendary Pokemon. She looked at the group. "What are you all doing? We can't be picked up if you guys are standing in the middle of the clearing like morons."
Silius:"Gavin's idea,I didn't wanna do it."

Johnny:"You didn't want to do it my ass!"

Anilion:"Amen."
Stain: ............. What do you mean what are we doing?
Anilion:"Are you wondering what we are doing Stain?Because none of us have a clue."
Shelly looked Stain in the eyes. Throughout it all, she had the same monotone sound in her voice. Completely devoid of emotion. "Why do you cower from mere illusions? They cannot harm those with the common sense to recognize them as nothing more than illusions."

Gavin: "but my leg..."

Shelly: "Was never injured. You believed it to be injured and deep down you still feel that way because of the pain you felt. Nothing is wrong with your leg."
Silius:"And that is why she is my second in command."He cracked his back."Good job lowering him down to size Shelly."
Stain: Oh dont get me started Silius.

Taku: Hes already sma......... *looked at Stain who was getting annoyed* Ill stop there.

Kyron: Anyways what group are you from?
Silius:"You best stop,You forget I am ten times stronger than you."
The Entei used Fire Blast on Shelly but like she said, it was merely an illusion so the attack did not harm her since she herself was not fooled.

Shelly: "You are as pathetic as the rest of them, Silius Hawthorne." *Looks at Kyron.* "I and my group asked to be brought here the day it was announced. We've been living comfortably since then. We were attacked by a mirage of Latios but none of us were harmed obviously."

Gavin: "Well it's nice to know I won't get burned again-"

Shelly: "You were never burned to begin with."

Gavin: "Yes, that's what I meant. Regarless, what could it be that caused this?"
Silius:"Hold your tongue wasteral,You must be on mushrooms because you are forgetting who your superior is."He held his hand up in a similar manner like Ghetsis."Mwhaha."

Anilion:"Why is it that the hand thing you are doing looks familiar..."
Stain: Shut up already you idiot! You keep on blabbering pointless things! You are still better than Johnny but can you shut the hell up?

Kyron: *looked around* Up Shelly right? Do you know whats causing these? I mean, you seem to know a lot of what is going on.
Shelly blatantly ignored Silius and addressed Kyron. "There isn't any one being besides Legendary Pokemon themselves that can produce such a large number of illusions while maintaining the power of the Pokemon they are creating the illusion of. Despite that, we are indeed dealing with just one Pokemon, and it is not a legendary one."

Walter: "Doesn't that kinda work against what you originally said?"

Shelly: "I said one being could not do so. But there is a Pokemon made up of many beings."
Johnny:"Hey!I'm right here!"

Silius:"Well sorry asshole but I have been sitting on my balls for two weeks and I feel like talking!
Stain: *growled as he was about to respond to Silius then looked over at Shelly* Like Spiritomb who is made of 108 spirits?
(GTG)
Vendetta was taking more notes.

Vendetta:"Shelly has been studying,Or has a natural knowledge..I must write this down..."He chuckled looking at them more.
As Shelly was about to respond, the sky darkened. And this was not a gradual occurence. It happened all at once. One second it was daytime and the next, it was pitch black, with not even the stars or the moon visible. All of the mirages faded away as a small glowing stone descended from the sky and landed in the middle of their group, where all their backs were and a powerful blast hit all of them at once, sending each person in the circle flying. The only one unaffected was Shelly, who was not in the circle.
 As Shelly was about to respond, the sky darkened. And this was not a gradual occurence. It happened a
Silius:"I TOLD ALL OF YOU!"He slammed hard into a tree.

Anilion kindly allowed his body to slam into the tree.

Anilion:"The lord allowed the pain to be subtle."

Johnny hit a tree,Making his head hit against the back of the tree.

Johnny:"Yeowch!"
Walter rubbed his head. "What the hell? I can barely see in this darkness." It was true. The surroundings were not visible but the glowing stone of Spiritomb shined like a beacon.

Amelia: "ARYA! KYRON! Are you both alright?" She sounded terrified. Amelia now knew why that Gligar was so scared of the dark. It was the Spiritomb.

Walter looked over. Somehow Amelia had landed near him. "They're fine. None of us were blown with enough force to cause any serious harm."

Amelia was scared so she scrambled towards Walter's voice and clung to his arm. Walter just rolled his eyes and looked at the monstrous form of Spiritomb.

Shelly remained still and stared down the powerful Pokemon. This was one of the highest leveled Ghost Type Pokemon she had ever seen. It was more than capable of spreading it's 108 spirits throughout the Rainforest.
 Walter rubbed his head. "What the hell? I can barely see in this darkness." It was true. The surround
Stain was knocked over after being pushed a bit. He wasnt too far from a nearby tree and stayed by it as he stood up. He looked around. It was dark. Very dark. Sneasle could be a help. No he couldnt. He too would be blinded. Night vision allows you to see shades of black. The minor light is not present to give shades. The moon would be needed. Though he was keen and quick to respond. Yeah. It would be helpful. He let out Sneasle who climb up onto his shoulder.

Stain: Help be on defensive with me.

-----------------

Kyron: Amelia Im fine. Are you? *spoke loudly just to make sure his voice was heard*

Kyron looked around. Ghost types, he hated them...... Why? Because he could never rely on his own skill to take care of them. And he definitely would not like to bother Growlithe with something like that. Especially since right now he was burrying himself tightly onto Kyron's chest and whimpering

Kyron: Growlithe dont worry. Im here dont worry.

------------------

Arya was stopped thanks to Genocider came out of his pokeball and launched a water gun from her shoulder as an opposing force. It kept her from fly anywhere really too far. Genocider stayed on her shoulder

Arya: thanks Genocider, you are always so reliable. *looks around as she backs up being currently the closest to Spiritomb* Yeah Amelia! Taku!

--------------------

Taku: Im fine! Umbreon can you help me? *let out Umbreon*

Umbreon: Got it!

(Who would you say is my main character?)
Gavin rubbed his head. Now THAT was definitely no illusion. Still...why did the Spiritomb attack? Was it being territorial or was the reason more simple. Did the Spiritomb just like causing pain? "Everyone stay on your guard!"

-----------

Amelia: "I-I-I'm f-fine."

Walter: "Ya, you sound just great right now. How about you just stay back here while we all get rid of this pesky Spiritomb. Ekans!"

Walter let out his Ekans. "Use Bite Ekans."

Ekans nodded and slithered over and attacked Spiritomb with Bite. The attack didn't even reach it's target as Ekans was blown back and hit the ground beside Walter. Walter knelt down to check on Ekans to find it had been one hit KO'd. "Hmm...."
Stain: So we are blinded against that Spiritomb. Any plans besides trying to fight it like a typical while pokemon battle or what stupid Silius would say with fighting it head on? Even if we have fairy types or pokemon with fairy attacks, it wont be helpful against the strength of that spiritomb
(It's randomly nostalgic picture time!)
 (It's randomly nostalgic picture time!)
(Aaaand now it's back to Rp time.)

The Spiritomb obviously did not feel like giving them any time to plan things out and dozens of shadowy tendrils shot out to attack everyone at once. They would have been totally invisible in the darkness if the tips of the tendrils were not glowing green. It must be something the Spiritomb couldn't prevent.

Walter: "It obviously has a terrain advantage." he said as he barely dodged the incoming attacks. "Our only advantage is to. Find. A way. To. Out. Maneuver. It." He continued while dodging attack after attack. It was made difficult with Amelia clinging to him.

---------------

Shelly moved gracefully, and being the one closest to the Spiritomb, she was the one they targeted the most. Nevertheless, Shelly's movements were simple and fluid and showed far greater reflexes than one would guess.
Silius:"Welp,I lead the student guard I don't lead Pokemon battles."

Jaakuna anime sweatdropped.

Jaakuna:"So we need somebody with a fast pokemon...

Johnny let out Adolf.

Johnny:"Adolf do you think you could out maneuver it?Two nods for yes,One for no."
Adolf didn't respond and charged straight at the Spiritomb. Spiritomb immediately focused it's attacks on Adolf. Dozens of shadowy tendrils that were nearly impossible to see. Adolf charged into the fray, slashing at several tendrils. Adolf's speed was incredible and it managed to make it all the way past the tendrils and aimed a slash directly at Spiritomb, but the normal type attack wasn't at all effective and went right through the Spiritomb. After that, a blast went out in all directions, knocking Adolf into the air where all of the tendrils slammed into him,sending the Pokemon flying back where it landed and remained immobile.
Johnny ran to Adolf.

Johnny:"Don't run into battle like that!You need strategy not being some barbarian who wants all the glory,We need to work together,Wait are you unconscious?"

Jaakuna Facepalmed.
Stain: Of all people thats coming from you?

Arya: What about a combo charge?
Johnny:"Some people care for their Pokemon when it comes down to it,Ever heard that one?"
Adolf pushed Johnny away and stood up shakily before facing the Spiritomb again.

Amelia: "Great idea Arya! If we all attack at once, it can't win!"

Walter: "Alright then. When it attacks, we'll make our move."
Johnny let out Onix hoping it would have recovered.

Onix:"I'm ready for action!...Who the hell is this chump?"Referring to Adolf.