PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
The Scyther all looked around as if not sure how to follow Stain whereas the strong one was extremely mad. After all, Scyther were warriors and fleeing from battle was unforgivable. Scyther vowed from that moment that Stain would regret his cowardice, but how to do so? The Scyther thought for a minute before looking at Johnny and walking over to him. The Scyther place it's blade at Johnny's neck while the other five Scyther went to report back to their Rattata leader.

---------------

Gavin: "Any sign of footprints or anything?"

---------------

Peter: "Shouldn't we be making our way back to the rendezvous point?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
(*laughing like hell* The Rattata leader XD)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Growlithe simply licked his lips, simply going along with the joke.

Kyron: Maybe I would, maybe I wouldnt.

--------------------

Arya: *looks around* none that I see.

Taku: But I see some pant cloth caught on a rock in the river *points*

--------------------

Gray: Where was that?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
Johnny kneeled to the Scyther."I admire your power,I wish to understand it more.Join me and together me and you can get even more stronger.And so we can beat that little shrimp to a pulp."He held up a Pokeball,If the Scyther smacked it away it would be a refusal if not he would have a very strong Pokemon now..
Amelia gave a stern look. "You guys brought this on yourselves. I warned you something was there, but you didn't believe me. You deserve every bump and bruise." Amelia humphed and walked over to comfort the Gligar.

Vole whacked Growlithe over the head with its leek and went over to Amelia.

-------------

The Scyther narrowed its eyes at the Pokeball. It presses it's blade even harder against Johnny's neck, drawing blood. Scyther was making it clear that it was not going to be just another possession and that it would not hesitate to end Johnny if he ever tried to make it do something. Though after awhile, the Scyther tapped the ball and went inside it. Putting up with this guy would be worth it to get its payback.
Kyron chuckled a bit and looked over at Amelia. It worked one way or the other. Though it was true he really didnt warm up to most pokemon very well, after all he did come from a pokemon hating family, though even so, he has the capability of befriending them. For example, Growlithe. Which speaking of which, Growlithe lowed his head with Vole whacking it.

Kyron: Ah Growlithe, its alright if they cant take a practical joke.
Johnny smirked."You earned yourself a nickname,Your now Adolf."He put the Pokeball in his pocket before limping to his walking stick,picking it up and beginning his odyssey to the evacuation point.
Amelia remained over with Gligar and didn't even look in Kyron's direction once.

----------------

Gavin walked over and grabbed the cloth. "Might be Johnny's. I can't be sure..."

*there was the loud thud of a massive paw hitting the ground behind them.*

Gavin's eyes widened. He couldn't see the creature but he could feel the power emanating from it. He slowly turned around to find himself staring directly into the eyes of....
 Amelia remained over with Gligar and didn't even look in Kyron's direction once. ----------------
Arya: ...........

Taku: .............

Genocider: .........

Espeon: ..........

Arya: What..... is with this.......... *she spoke under her breathe quietly*
Johnny decided to let Scyther out."I need somebody to talk to I am bored,Adolf..Do you like the name Adolf?Shake your head if not."
Gavin: "E-Entei....why is an Entei here?!" he said in a frantic whisper. "Entei are supposed to be around volcano-like areas!? Why do fire types hate us so much?!"

The Entei roared in anger and stamped it's feet.

Gavin: "Nobody make any sudden moves!"

-------------

Scyther was about to answer when it heard something and quickly turned to see nothing for a minute before yet another legendary Pokemon emerged. This one was not a fire type and was very angry.

-------------

Amelia seemed to be talking quite animatedly to the Gligar.

(Has anyone figured out what is going on yet? I've left clues.)
 Gavin: "E-Entei....why is an Entei here?!" he sagte in a frantic whisper. "Entei are supposed to be ar
((This is one weird ass forest?))

Johnny sighed"Why does...every fucking time...Scy-Adolf..can you communicate with it?"
The Scyther narrowed it's eyes. "Scy!"

The Genesect didn't respond except to fire a hyper beam at Scyther. Scyther pushed Johnny out of the way and dodged the attack itself, which went through several trees before fading.
(If its Villain related maybe Gothitelle and a space/reality warp?)
((What moves do Scyther have?))

"Adolf keep dodging until I give other orders!"
wantadog commented…
The attack faded, not the Genesect Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
Yeah I realized that half way Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Arya: Has any of us been cursed or did something unforgivable to fire types and this is them getting back at us?

-------------

Stain walked down in the underground corridors that Glaceon continued to make as they moved. Snorunt stayed by his side as they did so. There wasnt any light but by then nightvision had kicked in any they could see faintly of where they were going.

Snorunt: Do you think Johnny will be okay?

Stain: What do you think? If the school kills a student in this, they would be in huge trouble. They wouldnt let him die. Sure he will suffer, but he deserves that for making me work because of his shit.

Glaceon: Stain, your too harsh sometimes.

Stain: I said I didnt want to bother with him. If its a bother it isnt fun

Snorunt: You will always be the same.
(Or maybe Cresselia if illusions qualify as 'psychic attacks')
(Slash, Fury Cutter, Wing Attack, and Swords Dance.)
Adolf didn't listen to Johnny at all and charged straight in, barely evading a Metal Claw attack and slashing the Genesect. The damage was negligible and the Genesect fired off a Techno Blast that hit Scyther directly, sending it flying.

-------------

Gavin: "I don't know. though I don't think this is what it seems. Alright everyone, we're going to run. I want to test something."

---------------

Peter yawned. "So then Gray. What ya doing?"
((Okay.))

"Adolf use swords dance!"
Taku: RUN?! FROM AN ENTEI?! ARE YOU INSANE?!

-------------

Gray: What have I been doing for the past two weeks?
Adolf once again ignored Cyrus' orders and went for another head on attack, this time leaping into the air to dodge the Genesect's attack and slamming down onto it from above but the Genesect saw it coming and switched to the Shock Drive and unleashed an electric type Techno Blast that hit Scyther directly, sending it flying.

---------------

Gavin: "Just trust me. I'm sure we can do it if we use it's size against it."

--------------

Peter: "Pretty much just leaning against that tree and playing with your-"

He was cut off by a lightning bolt striking their campfire. Peter raised his hands to block his eyes from the bright light. When it faded, there was a large Pokemon standing where their campfire USED to be.
 Adolf once again ignored Cyrus' orders and went for another head on attack, this time leaping into th
Silius:"Holy fuck there is a lot of noise."

Johnny sighed"Adolf we need to work as a team."
Taku: THATS ABS-

Arya: Got it.

Taku: ARYA?!

Arya: What we cant be statues for a few hours can we?

----------------

Gray: *after Raikou had appeared, Gray took 30 seconds to finish organizing his cards and put them away before looking up to notice Raikou* What........ The....... Hell..........

-------------

Rai: *popped out of the trees* I heard lightning!
BLOOPERS

Peter: "Pretty much just leaning against that tree and playing with your-"

He was cut off by a lightning bolt striking their campfire. Peter raised his hands to block his eyes from the bright light. When it faded, there was a large Pokemon standing where their campfire USED to be.

Gray: *after Raikou had appeared, Gray took 30 seconds to finish organizing his cards and put them away before looking up to notice Raikou* Hey are you any good at cards?
Peter: "R-R-R-R-"

Ariana: "Raikou."

Peter: "Ya that....WHAT THE HELL IS A RAIKOU DOING HERE?!" *notices Rai and is in front of her pretty quickly with his camera.* "Hello my love. Raikou is but a tame wind in the presence of your-" *stomped to the ground by Raikou*

Raikou roars.

Peter: *snaps picture of Rai from his vantage point.*

----------------

Gavin: "Alright. One the count of three okay?"

----------------

Walter: "Noise? What noise?"

--------------

Scyther continued to ignore Johnny.
Silius:"Sounds like...PEOPLE BREAKING SCHOOL RULES!"He brought up his handbook"Violation of rule 654 NO DISTURBING THE PEACE WITH NOISE!This is a serious offense and must be punished,Walter this is a serious matter help me apprehend these fiends!"
Rai: *fangirl squeel* Oh my god its a Raikou! Im so honored! Im so honored! Im so honored! Im so honored! Im so honored! Im so honored! Im so honored! *bowed once for every 'Im so honored!'* I AM SOOOOO HONORED! ............. I wanna pet it. *sticks hand out to try and pet Raikou*

-----------

Arya nodded and Taku took a bit but also nodded.

----------

Dale: Well I think I might have heard thunder over in the distance
Walter: "That only applies if we are on school property. This is an entirely random rainforest. They can make as much noise as they like."
Silius burst a fuse."THEY VIOLATE THE RULES OF THIS EARTH AND MUST BE PUNISHED POWER OR NO POWER!"
Electricity shot off of Raikou and zapped Rai's hand as Raikou growled.

------------------

Gavin took a deep breath. "1-"

Entei: *uses Fire Blast.*

Gavin: "3! RUN!" *dives out of the way and scrambled deeper into the forest.*

---------------------

*everything was fine inside of Naze's tree until there was a low rumbling as the tree she was in started to freeze, quickly becoming ice.*

-----------------

Walter: "They can hit you as much as they want when their off school grounds."
Silius:"And I can make them all...My slaves...MY GOD I NEED TO DISH OUT A PUNISHMENT!Walter lick the dirt off my shoes."
Rai: Im so hon.........ored.

Rai collapsed backwards. Nah, she wasnt dead, just uncoinsous. Actually over her years of storm chasing she had been zapped by lightning quite a few times and being zapped by Raikou wasnt anything to be upset about. She layed with a huge smile.

--------------

Taku: Wha-

Arya: GO! *pulled on Taku's wrist to get him going as they scrambled to the forest as well*

--------------

Naze: The hell?! *switched to a nearby tree* Since when do trees in the rainforest freeze like that?!
Johnny frowned."If you don't listen to me you will never get to beat Stain!"
Peter: *somehow got free as Raikou turned towards Gray.* "BEAUTIFUL LADY!" *runs over and looks at her and his nose starts to bleed.* "She...she looks okay, but..." *grabs her boob* "I'll need to give a physical examination to be sure."

---------------

Gavin: *running for his life*

--------------

*the tree she switched to froze as well, but this one was also shattered as something strong hit it. At the base of the tree were three pokemon.*

--------------

The Scyther didn't pause and attacked again but at the last moment, it noticed something. The trees from before, they weren't broken anymore, but why?! then it dawned on the Scyther. It leaped back away from Genesect and pointed the trees out to Johnny, hoping he would understand the significance.
 Peter: *somehow got free as Raikou turned towards Gray.* "BEAUTIFUL LADY!" *runs over and looks at he
(BLOOPERS!)

Gavin: "RUNNNN!"

Taku: AHH!!"

Arya: "WE NEED TO DISTRACT IT!"

Gavin: "GOT IT!" *kicks Taku down and runs away*

Taku: "YOU BASTARD!"
(isnt registeel one of the villains?)
(Exactly.)

(Cyrus understands what's going on.)
Johnny:"I can't understand what your trying to point out Adolf?Trees?You like trees?"
(this is so easy to make bloopers out of)

Naze: WHAT TH- *started to go down the tree by jumping from branch to branch until she reached the ground and began to run* WHY ARE THE LEGENDARY GOLEMS HERE?!

-----------

Taku: THIS IS CRAZY! *running faster than he has ever ran*

Arya: BUT ITS OUR BEST CHANCE! *also running pretty fast*

(XD Peter that perv.)
(Im lost XD No worries, I think Cyrus knows more of my plans than you do XD That is for PTA. I still think they are fake XD Illusion or space warp XD)
(And Cyrus is always good at this stuff XD He guessed my age pretty accurately in comparison to almost everyone else as well as getting my double agent on his first try XD)
Silius:"Why the fuck...Are they STILL BREAKING RULES?"

Anilion:"That noise I hear sounds so..Majestic..."
Allain: Not Majestic. Very...... Destructive.
Anilion:"And thats why it is so majestic."
Scyther slashed at the tree in frustration. This guy was so darn useless. He couldn't comprehend anything more than simple attacks. Scyther dodged another attack from Genesect and knocked it to the ground before running after Johnny and forcing him to run away. It was pointless to fight that thing.

-------------

The three golems all started to follow Naze, though they weren't speed based Pokemon so it would be easy for Naze to maintain a distance from them.

-------------

Gavin kept a look out behind him as much as he could. He would bark out orders whenever he thought they had to change directions. "LEFT!" he shouted at Entei leaped at them and he quickly turned to the left.
Johnny began to run too."If only you could learn english!"
The Scyther resisted the urge to leave Johnny behind. There was only one explanation for those trees magically fixing themselves and that was that the trees were never destroyed to begin with. The Hyper Beam that Genesect shot at them wasn't a real Hyper Beam, in fact, that probably wasn't a real Genesect. Regardless, it irritated Scyther to no end that it had to flee.
Naze: CRAAAAAPPPPPPP!

Not far away from Naze, Itsuki looked over at the noise only to notice all the Ariados suddenly fleeing. What was causing all that noise? It wasnt long until Naze ended up running right past Itsuki. He turned to see what she was running from only to see the three golems which then he also began running.

Itsuki: WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HAVE THE GOLEMS ON YOUR TAIL YOU IDIOTIC GIRL?!

Naze: SHUT UP! I WAS SLEEPING!

--------------

The group shifted to the left.

Taku: SO WHATS THE PLAN?!

(I feel like its being shoved in my face but I cant figure it out)
"Oh I get it!The trees....Are fixing themselves?!ADOLF YOUR A GENIUS!"