PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
(I got no referance. XD)

Arya: Fragile?! Who are you calling fragile?! I can split your face in two right now!

Dale: Arya calm down lets all just sit in the middle of the clearing and enjoy eachothers company.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
Johnny:"Yes please calm down Arya your screaming is like a grenade going off my ear.."

Silius:"Come Suicune!Prepare to face the fury..."
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
(SOMEBODY obviously hasn't watched V for Vendetta.)

Walter chuckled. "I was referring to Amelia."

Peter's voice: "Amelia? Isn't she that cute freshmen that keeps tumbling into class day after day?" *he walked into the clearing, still carrying Rai.* "She's got pretty bland underw-"

Walter: "Cool it before you burst a vessel lover boy. What's with the unconscious woman on your shoulders? That's a bit strange even for you, though not by much."
((Wanta...Weren't you going to make Silius have a odd entrance into the clearing?))

Johnny:"Walter your reminding me a bit of a certain somebody............The asshole tone and the authority you putting out,My god your turning to Silius!"
(He enters the clearing last remember? We gotta wait till Amelia, Kyron, and Jaakuna get there.)

Walter: "I'm simply assuming a leadership role because you all seem to be a bit lost. Besides. Somebody needs to be able to keep Arya's snappy temper in check."
Gray: It was god damn Raikou!

Naze: So we have Mew, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, The three golems, and Yvetal. I really doubt these are real.

Arya: *humphed and walked over and sat down in the clearing obviously ticked*

Stain: Dont tell me she.....

Gray: Touched it. She touched it.
(All the groups were switching around....and Silius was the only one to end up all alone XD)
Jaakuna:"What the hell are we doing,My hair needs to be tended too!"

Johnny:"What did she touch?Oh my god please don't tell me it was anything disgusting...Ew ew ew ew ew..What the hell am I doing?"
Peter: "Hmm? Oh she touched the Raikou and got herself zapped. Gotta say it was touch and go for a minute but I managed to save her before any permanent harm was done." *leans in to Gray and whispers* "If she asks, that's what happened. Who knows what kind of 'thanks' I might get?!"
Johnny:"The only permanent harm there will be is talk of how small some"Certain"Areas are."
Gray: *looked at Peter and rolled his eyes* No jonny it wasnt anything like that. Just the face of the Raikou
Johnny:"I highly doubt that,I would bet my stub that you two are collaborating with eachother."
Walter: "Who bets a stub? It's like wagering the last bite of a soggy and useless pizza. Anyway. All that's left is Amelia's group. I wonder what vicious creature attacked their group." *knows that talking about it would make Arya worry and speaks loudly so she would hear him.*
Jaakuna:"My hair.................Sob...Sob...........I miss my hairspray.............I miss my make-up.................I miss my twin..Sob..........I hate this filthy wilderness!"

Johnny:"I bet a stub,Its not like you have one."
Amelia: "Don't worry Jaakuna. Y-you make cobwebs stylish." *lying through her teeth*

--------------

Walter: "That's true. After all, I still have all of my fingers."
Johnny:"And yet I could still beat all of the student guard without it...."

Jaakuna:Sniffs a little and hugs Amelia"Really!"
Arya looked at Walter with a glare though she indeed did begin to worry over Amelia.

From another edge of the clearing Growlithe ran through the bushed only to see all the people already here and then cower back in the way it came. Not too much late Kyron came walking out.

Kyron: What happened to you guys?
Johnny:"Hell,And you?"

Jaakuna:"Where..Where is Yasashi?"
Peter: "He got bit in....er...a sensitive area by a large Seviper."

Ariana: *reading* "Teacher came. Took him."

Peter: "4 words in one sentence. That's rare."

Amelia entered the clearing, spotted Arya, and ran over to her. "ARYA!"
Jaakuna:"He got bit in the d**k by a Seviper?...........I'm surprised it hit there,He has always been a little tiny in the under area."

Anilion:"Why the hell are you discussing another mans junk!"
Kyron: A scared gligar that was taken too seriously.

Arya: Amelia! Were you attacked by anything?

Stain: Hey its the interesting girl! *waves*
Johnny took a snooze."Man you guys sure can be boring."
Amelia ran over and pretty much tackle hugged Arya to the ground."ARYA! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE SAFE! There were all these roars and sounds coming and we had no idea what was going on and Rai disappeared and a Gligar pushed me and-" *continues to babble on with comedic teary eyes*

----------------

Walter: *Looks at Stain* "You call that interesting, but the Mew is old news?"

---------------

Peter: "Aren't you guys twins? Hmm...I suppose I could add some twin merchandise."
Jaakuna:".................God your sick,I bet you would just love to sell some lube with that package too huh?"
Peter: "$4.50 plus tax, but there's also the deluxe 12 pack for $20 dollars. Great value."
Jaakuna:"You utterly sicken me,Yet.........Your business is so alluring,Alluring to idiots."
(BLOOPERS)

Amelia: "ARYA!"

Arya: "Amelia!"

Arya: "AMELIA!"

Arya: "AMELIA!" *angry face*

Amelia: "A-Arya?"

Arya: "AMELIA!" *chasing*

Amelia: "OH CRAP!" *turns and runs*

Riku: "Hold everything!"

Wanta: "What?"

Riku: "This is clearly a ripoff of Madagascar."

Wanta: "So?"

Riku: "Copyright infringement dude."

Wanta: "Oh please. As if they can even find us. We're bouncing our signal all across the globe."

Riku: "What if they have an inside man?"

Wanta: "Like who?"

*both look at Cyrus*

Riku: "He has been acting strange."

Wanta: "He's always acting strange but we should check it out just in case." *walks up* "Heeeey Cyrus. What's up?"

Cyrus: "Not much. Just writing a report."

Wanta: "AHA!"

Cyrus: "What? A school report."

Wanta: "Oh. I just meant....good job."

Riku: "So Cyrus. What do you think of the post so far?"

Cyrus: "I don't like that beginning scene."

Riku: "AHA!"

Cyrus: "Huh? I mean because It's not quite as fitting for the situation as other quotes could be."

Riku: "Oh. I just meant....good job."

Cyrus: "For giving my opinion?"

Riku: "Um.....ya...very well spoken."

Wanta: "we think you're a government spy."

Cyrus: "What?"

Riku and Wanta: *running*

Cyrus: "HEY GET BACK HERE!"

Hikari: *in background* "They're so clueless. I'll definitely lock those copyrighting menaces up!"
Pffft Government spies don't own a guy Fawkes mask.
Stain: Im just glad Mew calmed down. I dont know how to handle energized pokemon.

Arya: Now now Amelia. Its a good thing that you are in one piece too. I thought you might have been attacked by a legendary pokemon.

Kyron: Why are there so many delinquents here....... *muttered to himself as he picked up Growlithe* Dont be scared.
(XD Wanta.....)
Anilion:"I wish there was not so many in our generation,But there is,In this day and age many people turn away from the speakings of our lord through the way of the prophets,And they loose the light that was gifted into them,Turning them into foul delinquents."
Kyron looked over at Anilion and his eye dimmed with boredom

Kyron: Oh and then there is Mr. Overly-Religious here........
Anilion:"Are you insulting Mormonism sir!?!"His face turned red from anger."And then you got Mr.Nonreligious over there!"
Amelia: "L-legendary Pokemon?" *she blinked and gulped.*

Walter: "Well now that everyone has been assembled. The teachers should show up."

Peter: "What about Silius?"
Johnny:"Yeah what about Silius........................."

Silius charged in at Suicune ready to kick ass.
Dale: Hes probably stupidly fighting suicune.

Kyron: Never said I wasnt. Agnostic sir.

Arya: Yeah almost all of us have been attack by at least one legendary pokemon recently.
Suicune used gust which effortlessly knocked Silius into the air and then used Hydro Pump which slammed into Silius' gut with enough force to make him vomit and sent him flying through the air.

-------------------

Walter: "If he shows up, he shows up. I'm not gonna wait up for him."

As Walter said that, Silius fell from the sky and landed face first into the ground.

Silius:"Oh shit!My face!"He held his nose which had been broken from impact and now spraying blood everywhere,Cleaning the puke off his face."I smell pennies!........."He stood up and touched Walter shoulder."...................Ingrate.­...­...­..&­quo­t;H­e had a large smile on his face as he fell back down on his back."Yeeeeep I'll stay right here."
Stain: *pet mew head again* Anyways, now everyone is here....... Right?
Johnny:"Yes Sherlock it does appear that way!"He had the type of dick tone in his voice Silius was famous for.
Stain glared over at Johnny obviously not amused at all with his sarcasm.

Stain: Funny. Funny. Very. Very. Funny. *hurled a rock over at Johnny, after all now that they werent in school, he was free to do so* Very funny. You caused me enough trouble with your shitty battling style and your idiotic need to be dominate despite being an idiotic beansprout. So just shut up.
Johnny grabbed the rock and pulled Stain up by his collar."Listen here shit stain,You better get your act up REAL QUICKLY.I don't take that s**t from nobody,And I am not afraid to kick your as-"Silius jumped on him going berserk on his face

Silius:"THAT CLEARLY VIOLATES SECTION 34!"

Johnny:"Section 34 my ass!"He kicked Silius in the face knocking him off him.

Silius:"This can go two ways!You apologize,Or you suffer a severe beating by getting into a fight with me."

Johnny:"Eat s**t."

Silius:"Those are fighting words......."He cracked his knuckles
Stain: *looked at Johnny unconcerned* Johnny you dont get me. I dont take any that isnt fun on my part. *smirk grew on his face* And pissing you off like this is getting pretty fun on my end. Especially when you think you can scare me by grabbing my collar. Can I ask...... How are your pokemon doing? I recovered my pokemon from that Scyther incident....... Oh yeah, you recklessly got yours to faint. Congrats.

Kyron: Silius. Back down. If you feel like keeping the handbook followed in this event.....

Kyron/Naze: You are violating Section 49 of the Student Handbook. The Student Guard may not deal violent and/or physical punishments onto the students
Silius:His face went red from anger before he straight up uppercutted Johnny and stormed to the other-side of the clearing

Johnny:"F**ker knocked out a tooth!"He spit one out."Owwww...."

Jaakuna:"YUCK!YOU CRETINS GOT BLOOD ON MY CLOTHES!"She began figiting around"I might have to burn these or worse!Give them to a thrift shop................"
Mew obviously didn't like that everyone was fighting and it started to pester Stain pretty urgently. Pulling hard on his nose.

Walter: "This isn't the school. The handbook doesn't apply here. It's anything goes."
Kyron: Yeah i know, but hes hugging onto the handbook like its like his life despite how many times he has already refused to follow them himself.

Naze: Thats exactly what annoys me more than anyone. He even cut down my tree I was living happily in. Anyways where is our ride?

Stain: Agh! Mew! Stop it!
Anilion:"The prophet would not agree with such actions,Although NAZE you sure do like to contradict you beliefs HYPOCRITE!Sexist!I Will never forget or let go that moment!Mwahahahah!Well eh..eh hem."He straightened his collar."Am I the only person excited to shave?Or to get clean clothes?I mean not only do the guys have to shave but the women........."

Jaakuna:"Shut your mouth right there bishop."

(She was making a religious joke XD)
Mew seemed upset that Stain wasn't paying attention and it's eyes began to glow pink. Then something strange happened. Stain could see what Mew saw. That there was some sort of purplish-black, gaseous aura being sucked out of everyone in the clearing.
(Only Stain can see the aura.)

(This is it. The big reveal. The antagonist of this arc is being shown in the next few posts.)
((Oh.))

Johnny took his book out of his jacket,It was the Incarnate of shadows,He was just about done when a list of people that were involved with the incident

-48-Zx Code name Core
-Arashi Utsobyo
-Ashur Menelik
-Zero Octavius
-Elizabeth Octavius
-Kasai Shinoto
-493 unnamed students and ubductees

Johnny:"Why the hell...Is my grandpa.....In this book,What is this.....I should ask Doctor Vendetta later,He knows history more than how to dish out punishments,Ugh........This week has been too rough."