PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM
save

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
(How exactly did it heal? Remember this is the pokemon world.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Adolf ignored both Johnny and Onix. Johnny may have gotten it into his head that he owned Scyther. Adolf made a mental note to slice his throat like he had promised as punishment. But first, there was the matter of this Spiritomb. It made a wonderful opponent. Adolf charged in and once again attacked the Spiritomb. This time it used Fury Cutter on the Spiritomb but the attack was blocked and Adolf was once again hit by several of the tendrils. Meanwhile, Walter's Ekans had recovered itself enough to attack again thanks to Walter always carrying healing medicine with him. The Ekans came up from behind Spiritomb to use Bite, but was slapped away by another of the Tendrils.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
((Welp..Eh things heal.)

Johnny didn't either bother to tell Adolf to do anything,It was too disobedient.
Stain quickly dodged a tendril that came out towards him.

Stain: If we are gonna do this we have to coordinate the attacks and find an opening! Not attack randomly! *looked in the general direction of Johnny's voice* If you claim it to be your control it!
(Johnny might actually be killed by Scyther)
Johnny snapped."GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER ADOLF,YOUR WEAK IF YOU CAN'T SHOW YOU CAN LISTEN FOR A FLIPPING SECOND!!!!!!!"

Silius:"Well look at that.."
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Scyther's eyes flashed with anger and in a matter of seconds, Scyther had Johnny on his back with the tip of it's Scythe pressed against his throat. Scyther had warned him about thinking that it belonged to him. Now it was going to show Johnny just how serious it was. It pressed it's scythe against him harder which drew blood.
Johnny:"Do it you weakling,It will just show you are so sensitive to being called weak because it is the truth,Your weak enough to kill your trainer because of a insult,And your weak because without my help you will never pummel Stain and you know it."
Scyther: *Stabs Johnny in the leg with his other scythe while keeping the pressure on the one pressed to his neck.*
Johnny:"I won't die,Because your too weak to kill me!"He grabbed the Scythe that was in his neck."My will over powers your strength,Now go ahead kill me,Strengthen your false sense of power."
(Dude. You know Scyther's personality. It WILL kill him if he issues a challenge. I can't do non lethal blows for long before it becomes out of character.)

Scyther's expression was cold as it yanked the scythe away, taking the index finger of Johnny's hand with it. It then put the other scythe back at Johnny's neck. If Johnny was issuing a challenge then fine. Scyther would kill him.

Walter: "As much as I'd like to see where this leads, should you really be antagonizing your Pokemon Johnny? How many fingers you willing to lose on this trip?"
Johnny:"About 5,I need the other hand for...An action that shall not be stated.Adolf,Your done for the day."He raised up the Pokeball.
Stain: God damnit Johnny! Do you not know how to not anger pokemon?! God! Your being a pure idiot! *looks at the Spiritomb* And dont think Im taking care of any wound you get or am I cleaning up any of your messes again.

(Wow you are really antagonizing Scyther. He hates being owned. Returning it to a pokeball isnt a good idea)
Scyther: *Smacks the Pokeball away where it rolled off and into the darkness. Scyther could leave it's Pokeball whenever it wants anyway, but it was a waste of time to do so.*
Johnny sniffed.

Johnny:"Oh boooooohhooooooo don't hurt m..me..me ACHOO!"He sneezed and right afterwards began breathing more heavily."Man I think I got sick."He sounded more nasally."
Scyther might have attacked or it might have let Johnny live, but that point was moot as Scyther was hit by a powerful blast from Spiritomb that sent it crashing through trees, the darkness making it impossible for anyone to find it to see if Scyther was ok or not.
Johnny:"Scyther!?Where are you?I'm sorry okay?!I have been a dick!And I haven't been treating you well,We needed to be partners!That was our deal,And I haven't lived up to YOUR expectations!I need to be stronger!"
There was no response from Scyther and the Spiritomb sent several shadow balls in the direction where Scyther was blown just in case.
Johnny heard the balls flying near him and Jumped in the way getting hit with them.

Johnny :He was blown far away into the deal."Argh..........I can't see,But I can hear........And feel...Ugh.."
Kyron: As nice as this story sounds can we worry about the problem at hand?!
Silius:"We need a strategy!And we all know I know how to do that for people not Pokemon!"
Shelly: "Everyone converge on the voice of Walter. He is furthest away and we will be able to plan without Spiritomb hearing us."
Anilion:"Maybe Spiritomb heard that!I swear it knows everything........"
They all said out an okay.

Kyron: Walter keep speaking!
Anilion:"Walter tell us how much about you hate crime!Quite a ironic subject for you but..."
Walter: "♪Arya the bruteful one, tries to save the day. She thinks that she can change me, while I steal her friends away. I pluck and plunder as she wails, in protest does she scream. Her goal of protecting Amelia, is nothing but a dream.♪"
(XD I actually chanted that XD sadly I have to go...... Why do i have a tune to that immediately?)
Silius blew his nose in his handkerchief in the truthfulness of the song.

Silius:"You go brother!"He blew his nose some more.
Walter repeated the song as everyone began to crowd around him. In fact, it even seemed that the Spiritomb liked the little poem.

"♪Arya the bruteful one, tries to save the day. She thinks that she can change me, while I steal her friends away. I pluck and plunder as she wails, in protest does she scream. Her goal of protecting Amelia, is nothing but a dream.♪"
Silius began to burst out in tears,Not even joking.

Silius:"Its so...Beautiful...AND INSULTING!"He dropped to his knees crying.

Jaakuna:"What the hell are you doing,Actually nevermind,You never cease to amaze me with your"Reasons."
Arya: I would rather you shut up now! *storms over towards Walter*

Genocider: Calm down Arya.........

Kyron: *sweatdrop* I suppose that works
Walter got to repeat his little nursery rhyme a third time before everyone had gathered around.

Gavin: *Whispers* "So what's the plan?"
Silius sniffed.

Silius:"Well do we want to go on the offensive or defensive is the first question."
Kyron: Let me answer your question with another question. Do you want to make progress?

Dale: We already got the charging in corrdinated.

Taku: *looking off at the Spiritomb and turns around* Ill keep watch
Silius:"Doesn't Blondie have a ghost type?"

Jaakuna:"You know if you had more respect for women maybe you would have a girlfriend,A ugly one at best but still,And yes I have a Shuppet and Dusknoir with me."Lets out Them both."Probably wouldn't help.."
Riku114 commented…
do Du mean duskull? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
cyrus498 commented…
YES XD. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Itsuki: Over and around us. I have Duskull and Honedge. Whats the point you have for ghost types? Those attack will likely hurt them still.
Spiritomb was plenty occupied with tormenting the Rainforest Pokemon that made the mistake of venturing near the area. It grabbed a Nidoran and tore it from it's mate and pulled on the wings of a Yanma.

Amelia clapped a hand to her mouth in disgust. "N-no. W-we can't just sit around and let it do that, can we?! W-we have to have a plan. Kyron! You know what to do....don't you?"

Shelly: "Your ghost Pokemon are too weak to be any use in direct combat."
Jaakuna looked shocked.

Jaakuna:"How dare you!You're one to talk!That glorified candle you have won't do a thing!"
Shelly: "If sheer numbers or a type advantage could overwhelm this Spiritomb then the Rainforest Pokemon would have already defeated it instead of living their lives in fear of it. While Litwick is certainly superior to your Pokemon in every way, it too is not strong enough."
Jaakuna:"I could blow out its candle and it would be lights out,Now anyways.......This Spiritomb must have a weakspot,What about its Odd Keystone?"
Walter: "If we can destroy the keystone, and that is a big if, that would certainly take out that Spiritomb. Though in my experience, souls that are bound to something for all eternity generally are not spirits you would want roaming free."

Gavin: "You actually have experience in that?"
To Riku. This is that pic I was trying to show you earlier.
 To Riku. This is that pic I was trying to Zeigen Du earlier.
Jaakuna:"I would take a evil spirit over a pissed off Spiritomb."
Arya: Exactly, and be haunted your whole life

Kyron: Actually Amelia, it would be best not to go over there. *looks at the group* So breaking the keystone is a no. Capturing it or simply defeating it at that measure would be challanging.

Stain: Hm....... Arent spiritomb usually having their keystone attached to a small temple or something like that to keep them from keeping them from comign out?
Jaakuna:"I already am haunted bu my parents..their voices..Anyways!I heard about a tower like that in Sinnoh,A hollow tower or something?"
Walter: "As much as I love field trips, we can't exactly convince it to go over to Sinnoh."
Jaakuna:"Exactly,I can't go back there anyways.So are we all assuming that it might have a hollow tower around here?We must remember Spiritomb don't exactly pop out every day."
Gavin: "Not necessarily. Someone could have brought the keystone here for some reason." *Looks around* "Hey Stain, you're the only one who has communicated with it. Through the Mew illusion. Can you think of anything that'll help?"
Stain: Well it was taking a dark aura off of us. I didnt actually talk to it though.
Gavin: "It didn't try to kill you. In my book, that requires some sort of communication."

-----

Shelly: "The dark aura must be some form of energy being taken from us. Ghost Pokemon thrive by sucking life force. The Spiritomb was obviously using your arguments as a way of sucking away large amounts of life force from you."