PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
Anilion scowled."You know what!I would gladly take your offer.!"He coughed the word"Pig"Out.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Walter smiled. "Don't worry about it. You guys can owe me one. Now come on, it's getting dark and we should get to the drop off point so we can go home tomorrow."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
(XD I meant dont not do XD But I can still make it say the same message)

Naze: Take some sarcasm. Geesh.

Itsuki: Im not one to owing people. I dont need you.

Naze: Nor do I. If you want to come along thats your choice. I wont owe you anything. Infact Im sure I can go off on my own and be fine.

Allain: Now now! We dont need this again! Stick as a group for safety.

Itsuki: or to be pushed into legendary pokemon by a team member.

-------------------

Stain almost fell back only to not fall back by Dale catching his hand before he hit the ground. Dale looked at the Mew as he pulled up Stain.

Dale: A Mew is here too?

Stain: Too?

Dale: I saw a Suicune earlier too
Anilion hissed."Yeah Itsuki!..And Naze..I'm a bit frightened of you,Your so..demanding...At least how I see it,And sarcasm FROM YOU?Thats like a woof from a cat!"
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Walter chuckled. "Don't worry. It's only a little favor you owe me. Here's some FREE advice though. You won't make it far at all if you can't accept or give out favors. If word gets out, you'll become the enemy of the entire student body. They won't see you as one of their own but instead as some sort of poser."

-------------

Mew seemed happy that there was now more people to play with and began to zoom around Dale's head at a dizzying speed.
Naze: *looked over at Walter with her arms crossed, not out of anger or anything like that, just because it was comfortable* I dont owe anything to someone I dont trust and I dont need. Prove to me you are trust worthy and sure. Ill owe you. Until then I have no need to help you and you have no need to help me so if I see no reason for you to help me, then I see no reason for me to owe you for doing such. And anyways, you seem like the lonely one here. You were the one walking alone. Dont disguise something you want as a favor. You arent a sly fox you know.

Itsuki: *sighed* Ill be calm. Or Ill try to be calm. But we need to get to the rendezvous point.

-------------

Dale traced Mew much like Stain did before and nearly feel over before catching himself.

Dale: Gosh. This thing is hyper isnt it? *attempts to grab Mew*
Walter smiled and didn't miss a beat. "You may be right. Perhaps you don't need my help and perhaps you don't want my help, but if I might ask. If you truly do like being alone, then why would you apply to one of the most famous Trainer Schools in the world despite the fact that it hasn't produced even one prodigy trainer in over twenty years? You obviously know how to survive in the wild and you obviously are capable in a Pokemon battle. So why intentionally put yourself in a situation where you must interact with people when you could easily have just gone on a Pokemon Journey like most trainers? The answer is that despite what you say, you enjoy the company more than you care to admit. Something tells me it's not me that is lonely." *starts walking in the direction of the rendezvous point*

---------------

Mew flew up a bit and dodged Dale's attempt to grab it and giggled before doing a bunch of loop-d-loops.
Dale: *continued to try and catch Mew* How long has this cutey been with you?

Stain: Just a few minutes now. Do you know what to do with such childish pokemon?

Dale: Simple. Play along with them.

Stain: ......... Easier said than done........

Dale: Actually its quite easy. Just have fun.

---------------

Naze seemed as if she was about to throw a counter to that but retracted it. She crossed her arms and decided to simply restate what she had stated earlier

Naze: I still dont owe you anything. I have all the company I need right here *lets out Swablu* Right Swablu?

Swablu let out a happy chir.
Walter smiled but let the subject drop. "Come on. it's this way. We don't need those Regis or the Suicune that attacked me to catch up."

--------------

Mew continued to elude Dale's grasp and once again pulled Stain's hoodie over his eyes. One of Entei's distant roars could be heard faintly.
As Dale continued to try and catch Mew, Stain cocked his head over in the direction of the distant roar. He pulled his hood up and looked at Dale.

Stain: Kid, I think another dog is near. We should get to the rendezvous point before we run into a dangerous legendary.

Dale: Really? *looked at Mew* Come on, we need to get moving cutey.

---------------

The group moved on Naze unusually quiet.

--------------

Kyron: Amelia, we should get going. Rai wandered off somewhere but with the sound of thunder Im sure she wont becoming back for a while. Despite that shes smart enough to know that she needs to go to the rendevous point.
Anilion scratched his head."There was a Suicune?What happened to it..."

Silius was jumping in the air with Combusken,Dodging the attacks."I am a trained,Gym trained trainer!I won't let some lower class scum muck up my title"Dramatic eye close-up"AS THE HEAD OF THE STUDENT GUARD!Combusken use peck!"Combusken dove in,beak first into a peck on Suicune.
Walter: "Some moron attacked it and it went after him instead of me."

-------------

*the peck hit....and did absolutely nothing. Combusken bounced off of Suicune with a dull thud and Suicune attacked with Gust, creating a powerful wind that picked Silius up bodily and held him suspended in the air, unable to do anything.*

--------------

Mew tilted it's head as if it didn't understand but followed Stain and Dale anyway.

-------------

Amelia: "Okay. Come on Tranchia, Vole. Let's get going."
Anilion chuckled."And uh..Who is this moron?"

Silius tried to force his way out of the gust."When I am out..I WILL MAKE LEGENDARY FILLET OUT OF YOU!"
Kyron: Did you adopt it now or something?

------------

Stain: So Mew...... Why are you here?

Dale: I find it weird all the legendary pokemon here flat.

---------

Allain: Anillion, you are too noisy. It doesnt really matter unless we bump into 'the moron'
Amelia: "So what if I did?" *she was obviously still a little peeved with him,*

----------------

Mew frowned and slowly slid around till it was upside down. "mew?" it said with a confused look.

---------------

Walter: "Allain is right. I'm not going to name names."
Kyron: *sweatdrop* It was just a joke you know.

-------------------

Stain sighed. Mew was clueless. Either that or it was too childish to understand.

Dale: Do you know how close we are to the rendezvous point?

Stain: Hum..... *looks around scanning over the metal map he had made of the area as he had wandered* Not sure. But being from where I left and the path I took along with how long I have been walking it should be probably another 20 some minutes

---------------------

Allain: All we need is to finish this
Walter: "We're almost there."

---------------------

Amelia: "Ya....I know."

(Timeskip to them all reaching the rendezvous point, very conveniently at pretty much the same time?)
((Yes.))]

Anilion:"I am soooo...Sick..Of stupid legendary Pokemon attacking us!Next thing you know humans are going to fuse with Pokemon or something!"

Jaakuna scratched her head."So uh...Where is everybody?"
(Riku? do you agree?)
(Yup.)
((Lets get this BAD BOY STARTED!..Why did we never tell what happened to our characters after the Rp ends?At least I didn't.))
(K. I'll write it up.)
((Alrighto.)
(The second generation never officially came to an end. We did for generation one though.)
((Well could we assume what happened?))
It took more than forty minutes of evading the legendary Pokemon before they managed to reach the rendezvous point. The first group to arrive was Stain, Dale, and Mew. The rendezvous point was empty and Mew seemed to not understand what the big deal was with this place.

-------------------

The next closest pair was Gavin's group which consisted of Gavin, Taku, Arya, and Johnny, who they had managed to save from the Entei. The Entei had not been seen for quite a while but they knew that it was close.

Gavin: "Oh great. I can see the rendezvous point just up ahead! We're safe!"
If there are no objections to this, I propose the following order.

1st group to arrive: Stain/Dale/Mew
2nd group to arrive: Gavin/Taku/Arya/Johnny
3rd group to arrive: Allain/Anilion/Naze/Walter/Itsuki
4th group to arrive: Rai/Peter/Gray/Ariana
5th group to arrive: Amelia/Kyron/Jaakuna
Final group to arrive: Silius

Does that look fine for everyone?
Johnny put his hand on Gavin's shoulder."Listen Gavin,I am sorry I was being such a ass..I..Hadn't been with people who actually wasn't ready to let me rot in days."A piece of skin fell off him."And the pain from the whole attack was still very real and it made me delirious and unable to interact with society,In short I'm sorry."
(Yesesh. Thatsh goosh.)

Arya: WoooHooooo! Please tell me we are finally done being chased by legendary pokemon!

----------

Stain yawned and sat down on the ground then motioned for Dale to do so to. It seemed like a good idea and he did so.

Dale: You sure this is the rendezvous point? I would expect the teachers to be there for us.

Stain: Yeah im sure, maybe they are waiting for everyone to round up.
Gavin: "It's alright. Don't mention it. Now come on. We need to get going. I wonder how many of the others made it yet."

Gavin and his group made their way further and into the clearing. Right before they came into view, Mew flew over and cuddled inside of Stain's jacket, like usual.

Gavin: *Looks around* "So you guys are the only ones that made it here?"
Stain: So far.

Dale: Oh Gavin! Arya! Taku! Nice seeing you! *looked over at them* Looks like you were in quite a rush. What happened?

Arya: Entei and genesect that is. Chased by two legendaries.

Dale: Really? I was attacked by a Suicune

Stain: And this little Mew has been hanging around me.
Mew poked it's head out and giggled.

Gavin: "So you guys had the same trouble we did. Though I get the feeling you guys don't know. These legendaries. They're all some sort of illusion. They're not real. The Entei that was following us set some trees on fire but after we doubled back, we couldn't find any trace of a fire. Something is messing with our heads."
Johnny winced at the thought of a illusion."If it was a illusion then why the..Why is my finger missing?Why is my Scyther real?It couldn't be a illusion"

Silius:"Suicune!You have defeated all of my Pokemon..................You have insulted my family's name and my title,Why are you still here,You have took all of my honor!And for that I must beat you in single hand combat!"He had gotten in a combat stance
Gavin: "I believe that only the legendaries and those fire pokemon were real. The Carvanha you annoyed and your Scyther are obviously real."
Johnny scowled"That is a touchy subject Gavin,Do you need me to bust my core?(Reference.)So your are suggesting somebody is making a optical illusion?Couldn't be the school,They would explain it to us."
Gavin: "I never said it was the school. I'm just saying that something really powerful is creating illusions all across this forest. It created the Houndoom and the legendary Pokemon that attacked us and I'd bet my life that it created the Pyroar as well."
Johnny scratched his face."You have to be pretty rich to make illusions..who is a rich guy......Dear god!I bet it is Yasashi!I bet he did this!He has a motive!...We never would give him our snacks!Seriously thought I think it might be him."
Gavin: "Uh I think you are thinking of holograms. I'm referring to actually tricking our minds into thinking the illusion is real which is why when I thought my leg was burnt we could all see the burn even though it was never actually injured to begin with."
Johnny:"A pack of Zoroark?No its a lot more suspicious...Somebody has to be a master at optical illusions,A magician maybe?"
Arya: John-

Stain: Thats interesting, and Johnny. If it were a pack of Zoroark, I really doubt that they would be having all the moves a Suicune would have and an Entei would have as well as I would doubt that a Zoroark would stay this long inside my jacket. *pet mews head* Also, the burn that Gavin said he got would still be there if it was something like it using Flamethrower or Incinerate.

Arya: *sweatdrop* He stole my lines.......
Gavin: "Though we can't dismiss Zoroark entirely" *Looks at the mew* "I hate to be the one to say this, but can we trust the Mew?"

Mew puffed out it's cheeks in mock offense.
Johnny's face went grim."No,I learned the cute things are the most evil.............................THE MEW DID IT!It must have used double team or something!"
*Walter spoke as he and ht others entered the clearing.* "Double Team are illusions but only the real one can do damage and it would have been many of one Pokemon and not spread out like that. The Mew is probably innocent." *Walter noticed Arya and smiled brightly.* "Ah hello there Arya. I ran into your friend Amelia a few days ago." he said before leaving it at that to make Arya wonder what he did when he was with Amelia.
Johnny scratched his head."He need to do something with the Mew,Better to be safe than sorry.

Anilion:"Protestant!How dare you go to throw it away so quickly...................Its probably fine,I hope"
Arya: Shut up you.

Stain: And Im pretty sure Mew is, though Im not gonna say anything as a promise.

Dale: Oh Walter! Nicce seeing you again.

Naze: Oh finally Im not stuck with all these idiotic boys.

Itsuki: Who are you calling idiotic?

Allain: STOP ALREADY!
Walter: "Hey there Dale. You managed to make it through without getting attacked I see. Kudos. Anyway, I'm surprised you're not out there looking for the young lady, Arya. She's so fragile, who knows what might....pounce...." he said with a grin.
Anilion:"Thank god I am not stuck with this hypocritical woman anymore."
Remember...I am watching you all.That is all.))
 Remember...I am watching Du all.That is all.))
Remember remember the 5th of November.
But my birthday is in September....XD Wanta you got the reference...Nobody is talking about my awesome hoodie?..Its a Vietnam veteran.