PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
Siliu:"Come on your a beautiful,Intelligent woman just one chance please?"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Naze: *sent a glare out* Fat pig. I need to get to the gym, the survival meeting thing is starting in ten minutes. *walks past Silius*

----------

Arya: Amelia. Please. Just dont hang out with the guy. Hes a fake. *glared over at Walter* And ill be keeping an eye on you.

-------

Kyron woke himself to his watch beeping off. Ten minutes until everyone is needed to be in the gym. He sighed and he stood up and yawned leaving the Disciplinary Council, locking the door behind him.

Kyron: Good morning Growlithe.

Growlithe: Good morning master

-----

Stain had been up for quite some time. Though the school was too noisy for him, the waterfall was much more quiet at this time and snorunt sat in his lap as his dozed of a bit. Despite his surprisingly high intellect and aged personality, he was still a child and did in fact need his sleep as much as any other seven year old........ Snorunt nudged Stains head that was resting on Snorunts head.

Snorunt: Wake up Stain, time is time.

Stain: *looked at snorunt and yawned* Already? God. I wanted to sleep more.
"I'm getting her."*Stares at her as she walks away*"Gonna happen

Anilion walked from his table bumping into Naze*"Ow!Sorry lady"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Amelia hung her head. "Ok...sorry."

Walter: "Now now. There's no need for such harsh words. Besides, look at what you did to the poor girl." *reaches over and pats Amelia on the shoulder.*
Arya: Hey im just looking out for her in the future. You are a dangerous man. I really dont find standing near you anything less than appauling. Anyways, I suggest you all heading off to the gym. We are settign out to our enviroments soon.

--------

Naze almost fell back but she quickly regained her balance without the useless motions most people make that actually tends to throw them off balance. She looked at Anilion and continued off to walk off to the gym

-----

Espeon: *clawing at Taku's face* WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!! WWWWAAAAKKKKKEEEE UUUUPPPP!

Taku: T.t.t.t.t.t. OW! *rubbing his face* What?!

Espeon: You slept in for an hour.

Taku: H-hour! HOW?! *puts on his jacket and runs off to go to the gym as Espeon follows behind*
Amelia seemed extremely nervous so when Arya suggested it, she bolted up and was out of the cafeteria in the time it took for them to blink twice.

Walter leaned back and laughed. "Ah what a laugh. She's a fun one. She might just be my favorite conquest yet."
Johnny Yasashi and Jaakuna all were sitting in the same row

Jaakuna:"And I told her I never had a mom and hugged her"

Yasashi:"But clearly we have a mom you liar"

Johnny:"You two quit bickering I never had EITHER parents give too many craps you guys really lucked off two parents who ARE RICH AS HELL"

Doctor Vendetta:"Language you leech"
Arya: *glared back at him* You better watch your tail cause the moment you try anything, I will bite your tail off and throw you body into a boiling pit of acid keeping the tail as a chew toy. *she stood up and headed off*

--------

Kyron was already sitting in his part of the aircraft. There was one aircraft per biome and each aircraft was separated into parts to separate each group from each other so the groups didnt know who they were sharing with besides the members in his group. When a student walked in they headed over to the front desk to receive a slip which said which air craft you are going into as well as which part of the aircraft. Depending on your year they checked how many pokemon you brought with you. If you brought more than you should have you left them in the front desk

Like Kyron, Naze was sitting in her sector already, going over the Student Handbook. She had picked it up on the second day of school and she was almost done with almost all of it memorized, chapter for chapter, section for section, sentence for sentence.
GTG See ya
All my characters split into their separate groups

Silius Looked discomforted*"Atleast I have one guard trained in expertise here...Walter though god d****t"

Jaakuna:"Great a pack of idiots and My after school warden"

Yasashi:"I hope I'm not mistaken as a female and...Peter takes pictures of me"

Johnny:"I fairly like my group..."

Anilion:"Oh guys I hope I will get to remember these days as good ones,And that you all will Have pleasant memory's of me except Naze....who I ran into at the lunchroom...floor."
Like wise, Arya, Taku, Gray, Dale, Stain, Rai, Allain, and Itsuki (GOD THATS A LOT XD and thats missing Kyron and Naze who had already done this) break off into their groups.

Itsuki: *looked at Anilion and smiled* Like wise. Im Itsuki, first year

Allain: I suppose. Though, Im Allain. third year. Nice meeting you all

Naze: Did I not have the right to continue walking after you bumped into me? Did you expect me to be the helpless maiden, fall back on by butt and have you help me up? Na. Not my style.

------------

Dale: Oh Silius, we can manage, how hard could it be when the rules are limited to no physically harming others. We can even steal food and in that case, I would say that having Walter here might just be a bonus

Stain: *yawns and looks across who he is with* Just dont drag me down. Survival is easy. I already did it in the icy mountains.

----------

Gray: *threw a card at Yasashi's forehead* Dont worry about stupid things like that

(I was gonna finish but...... School.)
Silius:"Are you referring to those two delinquents I had punished?"

Anilion:"I'm not too much of a lady's man don't take it so serious"

Yasashi:A tear came out*"PAPER CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Amelia looked around at her group. She had two third years so that seemed like it might help. She wished she could have been paired with Taku or Arya though. Heck even Walter would have been good because it would be a familiar face. All she knew about Kyron was what she heard from his speech!

-----------------

Walter: "Now now Silius. don't take everything so personally. That incident is old news. so you got schooled by a freshmen. I'm sure nobody thinks less of you." *flashes his trademark smile and pats Silius on the shoulder."

-------------------

Ariana said nothing and sat in the aircraft with a thick book.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Actually amelia has two third years. Also. Lol. And his speech wasnt much)

Kyron looked at Amelia who seemed quite nervous..... or at least uncomfortable. He looked away and at the other members. So he had this girl, Jaakuna, who attends his after school sessions, and this long haired red head. He began to think what he had to work with and how it was planning on doing things wehen the red haired girl stood up. This was Rai.

Rai: Alright, if everyone is gathered here and this is going to be our group then lets go on and introduce ourselves. I am Rai, a third year and a storm chaser.

Kyron: Well I suppose thats a start. Im Kyron. Head of the Disciplinary Council as Jaakuna well knows.

---------

Stain: Idiot. Dont be so paranoid, not everything is referring to your failure as the head of the student guard.

--------

Naze: Humph. * looked back at the Student Handbook she was reading earlier ignoring the rest*

Allain: I doubt this group is going to work well. At least with Naze was it? Being harsh like that

Itsuki: What do you mean? Im sure it would work fine. We can find a way to get along

--------

Gray: Humph. What are your skills?
Silius:"Get your hand off my shoulder you rodent,And shut your mouth you wasteral I'm a great leader."

Jaakuna: Clearly pissed off*"Head of the pig council..."

Anilion:"I will make it work guys.So how has your stay here been?"

Yasashi:"Running away being weak..I'm not very good at this"
Walter laughed. "Now now. We're on the same side. Let's get along."

------------------

Amelia: "I-I'm Amelia....Amelia Terrowyn. This is my first year." *Bows her head then blushes and averts her eyes, thinking 'Why the heck did I bow? That's so lame..."*

------------------

Ariana turned a page of her book and ignored Gray's question altogether.

(Lol I'm watching the anime Rai's picture is from right now. XD)
(Hey that anime is on my list because of Rai's picture. El Cazador de la Bruta right? A mystery anime. brb. Im gonna watch another aniem episode before posting)
(El Cazador de la Bruja. First episode was funny XD)
(Close enough, I was doing it off the top of my head. XD And its a mystery comedy anime of course it will be.)

Rai: Amelia eh? nice meeting you.

------

Stain: Fine. So be it, though this guy annoys me.

The aircrafts took off with a noisy start then leveled out and became quieter. Now they were airborne and it would be at least 20 minutes before anyone was going to be dropped off in their enviroment
(Animewaffles only has dub though.)
Silius:"You may be amoungst my ranks,But you have the loyalty of a widow to her dead husband."

Yasashi:"WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"­;

Jaakuna:"EEEEEK A SPIDER IS IN HERE"

Johnny:"This better have some excitement...."

Anilion:"And.......I'm bored"
Walter: "There are just as many loyal widows as disloyal widows so I don't think that comparison works in this situation."
Silius:"Your about as loyal to me.As you are with trying to use the handbook for once"
wantadog commented…
*You're Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Walter: "I don't know what you're talking about. I'd never abuse my power to get around school rules." He smiled and continued with a straight face that didn't show even a hint of lying. "You are right though. I'm not loyal to you, I'm loyal to the rules, and to justice."
Silius:"You think I haven't known of your atrocious action?Every other day I get shit because of you!You are a cockroach!One who abuses his power and gets other students because of it!"
Walter's expression changed to one of honest shock. "Oh my. That's terrible. Well the facts don't lie." *hold his hands out like someone being cuffed.* "Present your proof of my evil deeds and I'll go quietly." He said with a smile. They both knew that there was no proof whatsoever of anything Walter did. "Though there is quite a bit of proof of your abuse of power."
Stain: *had a large anger mark on his forehead and spoke in pissed sharp articulated words* I am going to kill each and everyone of you if you do not shut up now. I did not waste my sleeping time to come into a cramped aircraft and hear two big fat idiots bickering about an idiotic thing. Now shut the hell up before I shut you up.

----------

Rai: Really? A spider? *steps on it* Dotn be afraid of such harmless things. Dont be such a stereotypical girl

---------

Naze: Good.

--------

Arya: Johnny right? So do we have a plan for when we land?

Taku: And despite these being thick walls, I can hear some bickering next door, though I cant really hear who it is. In anycase, we are doing better relationship wise than the rest

---------

Gray: Whats so WEEEEEE about?
(Brb for a bit. Ill be back soon dont do much.)
Walter looked at Stain and smiled. "Sorry kiddo. Didn't mean to get out of hand like that. I just love the chance to debate. I even considered joining the debate club before I enrolled for the Student Guard."
Silius:"Disloyalty.Shut up you book worm on a power surge of mountain dew hot Cheetos and Crack!!!"

Jaakuna:"Spiders....are.........Terr­ibl­e..­..s­o hairy..."

Yasashi:"Thats the noise you hear when your on a plane...."

Johnny:"Depending on our climate we should figure out what pokemon are in it.Then determine if any are a threat and stay away from those.Sadly if we get the desert climate there is not much we could do and we would most likely starve and dehydrate."
(So what biome should it be?)

Arya: That is if none of us have any water types. Genocider is one, but he only had bubble on him. That wont get us much of anything to drink. Wait so what pokemon did you bring with you? I brought Genocider, my Froakie, Honedge, Torchic, and Tailow

Taku: I brought my four pokemon. Espeon, Svlyveon, Umbreon and Eevee

--------------

Kyron: Anyways, we should focus on our plan for when we get to our environment. Mountains or woods would definately be the easiest, but in the case of the tundra or the desert, we should be prepared.

Rai: For water I have Ducklett in the case we are stuck in the desert.

Kyron: And in the tundra, I brought Growlithe. All that would be needed to give us a warm fire would be the fuel

--------------

Dale: Now now you three. Calm down, we dont want to land and be enemies already. This is something we have to do as a team and if we are enemies we wont do the best.

Stain: Tch. Fine. Tundra is nothing. Ive lived in the icy mountains and caves already. I can stay cool in the desert and can make myself water. Food I can scavenge for. Mountains and Forests are the easiest of them all.

------------

Gray: You are weird I say. Weird.
Gavin: "Don't worry Johnny. We'll be fine. Overthinking it will only get us hurt."

-------------------

Walter: "You should get so worked up like that Silius. It'll wreak mayhem on your blood pressure."

------------------

Amelia: "I-I have Vole, my Farfetch'd. It's a flying type, but it can't fly so I don't know how much help we will be..."
Johnny:"I brought my Gang ,Hey does anybody want to trade with my Onix and give it back?....I need a steel coat.Oh Amelia We could eat the celery stick it has"

Onix:"Oh hell no"

Roggenrola:"Squeamish rat.."

Magnemite:"Sup"

Silius:Takes his blood pressure pills*"Thanks for reminding me...I could mostly be back up support But I brought Combusken and Camileo.....They could probably find some stuff"

Yasashi:"More normal circumstances would require me to be normal..I have Sneasal to keep us cold and to melt the Ice If we are in a bad area...And Murkrow for everything else"

Jaakuna:"I brought Duskull and Shuppet....I really hope one of them levels up soon"
(Seniors can only bring 1 Pokemon with them. Also Amelia is not on the same plane as Johnny.)
(Shit.Johnny Onix. Silius Combusken)
(Silius and Johnny are 4th years. They can only bring one pokemon. Third can bring 2 Second can bring 4 and freshmen can bring 6)
I usually only have 4 pokemon)
Riku114 commented…
Yeah I know, turns out that wanta and I both noticed it XD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(So before I land the plane, what biome should it be? Forest? Rainforest? Mountain? Tundra? Desert? Woods? Swamp? Should i randomize it?)
Randomize)
(Rainforest it is!)
Most deadly
The plane landed having dropped each and every group off in different areas across the large rain forests. The sky was barely visible due to the thick leaves at the canopy of the trees.

Stain: I already hate this location. Its too humid. *takes off his jacket to have a white t-shirt on and he tied the jacket around his waist* Sneasle. *let sneasle out* Im going to go find some food. It is likely to rain in the rainforest so put yourself to use and make some shelter. *walked off with Sneasle following behind*

Dale: Um..... *sweatdrop* I suppose thats the smart thing to do.

---------

Kyron: Hum..... the rainforest eh? I say we should get a fire going with wood and while we do that go get some food. Then get some water ready. After that some shelter. When thats done, we can make the shelter more homy.

Rai: So like how we planned in the first place?

---------

Naze walked off as soon as they landed. Totally ignoring the three.

Itsuki: Hey! Naze where are you going?!

Naze: Im gonna do this indepedently thank you very much. Working with you idiotic guys would be too hard

Itsuki: What do you mean by that?

Naze: Nothing in particular. Just that you would be in my way. I can work better on my own. I decided that on the trip here

Itsuki: Tch. FINE! Ill show you! I can do it myself too!

Allain: Now now, Im sure we can all do this on our own, why dont we put our skills tog.....

Itsuki and Naze ignored Allain and repelled eachother away.

Allain: Guys? *sighs* Anilion, wanna stick together for this?
Anilion:"Lets show them what team work can do over bickering eh?"

Johnny:"This.Is.A.Shithole"

Silius:"Find some wood and build me a shelter Combusken! Please?"

Combusken:"Fine"

Jaakuna:"Just how we planned guys."

Yasashi:"EKKKKKK A GIGANTIC HERACROSS"
Amelia: "That seems like a good idea. so who will do which job?"

-----------------

Walter: "This location isn't too bad. You're too used to the Tundra." *When Stain was gone, he turns to Dale.* "So then, ready to make a shelter and blow that kids mind?"

-----------------

Ariana sat down against a tree they landed. She didn't say a word or even acknowledge her teammates. She just sat....and read her book.

Peter snapped a picture of Ariana on his camera. Shots of her reading sold surprisingly well.

-----------------

Gavin: "Alright everyone. Let's divvy up the work. Arya and Taku, would you be okay with making the shelter? You have the most Pokemon with you so it should go pretty quickly. While you do that, Johnny and I will go get firewood and scout the terrain for potential dangers."
Arya: Sounds fine me *lets out her pokemon* Building time!

Taku: Epspeon, you will be incharge of the heavy things thanks to your abilities.

Espeon: N..... Fine..... *sighs*

--------

Dale: Sounds like a plan. So what pokemon do you have on you anyways?

Over in the rainforest Stain made a distance having collected a few blueberries though he knew none of the good fruit would be found near the ground. The best stuff would be up in the trees. He looked up at the single obstacle. The branches were at least 10 feet above the top of his head. He sighed and looked at Sneasle

Stain: Sneasle, can you make some stepping stones to that branch? *points off at a branch about 20 feet off the ground*

Sneasle nodded and launched out a few ice Beams that made icy branches that lead up to the one branch. Stain began to go climb up the tree as Sneasle went of with a head start and nailed his claws (both hands and feet) into the trunk of the bark to dart right up the vertical tree.

---------

Gray: You guys are..... ALL COMPLETELY USELESS! God! Ill go get the food, you go get some shelter or at least a fire unless that is too hard for you lazy cowards *heads off*

---------

Kyron: Ill go scouting out for food and any threats that will be near our home. Growlithe can stay behind and help with the fire once we get enough wood alright?

-------

Itsuki: *after traveling a bit on his own* That idiot. I can handle myself just fine. Honedge *lets honedge out* Go up and cut me down some branches.

Honedge nodded and floated high up into the air and cut down a few branches

-------

Naze walked across the ground. She figured she could settle down in the trees, grab some fruit when shes up there and wait for this thing to be over. Though..... How would she get up there?
Yasashi:"Welll okay!"*he turned around where a massive Seviper was staring at him*"Psst....guys"

Anilion:"What now?"
Ariana showed no reaction at all to Gray's rant and quietly stood up the moment she had a specific task assigned to her. She carefully placed a bookmark in her book and put it away then began to get to work on building a shelter, all without saying a single word. When Yasashi talked, she slowly looked over and saw the Seviper. She blinked once and walked over to it and looked the Seviper in the eyes. Then she pulled out of Poke-food and placed it on the ground by the Seviper, then returned to her work.

-----------------------

Walter: "I've got my Ekans with me."

-----------------------

Amelia: "Okay."
Yasashi:"Your a life saver"

(I'm planning on him being bit by the Seviper later
wantadog commented…
*You're Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(Ill reply tommarow, I cant get myself to reply)
(Wanta!That You're thing is getting quite......Repetitive)