PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Should we repost our characters?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Idk. Do y'all wanna repost?
Na, Ill just change the character sheet name XD
Though you should note that the character profiles are in the character forum
So who wants the honor of making the principle?
I would make it but I SUCK at playing high authority...... Except kings and princesses/princes. I like playing kings and princesses/princes

Ill make one and do it later though
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(So should we start?)
(Yeah! I just finished make the principle...... which for a first is a girl. Give me a second)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
yes yes finally WE GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!
(For any newbies coming in we dont do the 'Pi pi pi chu pi' or 'Fro fro kie fro' we just say what they are saying. Even so, they are actually talking in the pokemon language)

Arya awoke in her dorm with Genocider (Froakie) still asleep at her feet. Ah..... Today, the begining of the next school year of the academy. She woke up Genocider.

Arya: Morning! Today is gonna be a fun day.

Genocider: Yeah I know. *yawns and gets in the upright position* Though you dont look like you have gotten ready so why did you wake me up already?

Arya: ...... *sweatdrop* Forgot I guess. Anyways, Im off to shower. *gets out of bed and heads to the shower*

Genocider: And Im gonna nap a bit more.

--------

Zaike fixed up his clothes in the mirror. He purposely woke up much earlier then he had to so he could make sure he was ready in time........ which was a tip Arya gave after he was late for his first class almost every day.

Zaike: Gosh, what can I do now. Theres like twenty mintues before we all have to gather in the gym for the welcoming speech.

Devas (Chespin): Shut up Zaike!

Zaike: What an attitude....

Devas: Well Im trying to sleep you know?

-------

Taku awoke from bed with Espeon looking him right in the face

Espeon: Morning lazy one!

Taku: Im not lazy.... Its called sleeping

Espeon: I was up for a while now you know?

Taku: Oh so what...... *looks at the time* I need to go get ready..... I wonder what Arya is gonna do with her little ruse today

------

Gray was long awake and in the cafeteria of the school along with the rest of the old card club members. It was the begining of the year poker tournament that had started about 4 hours ago and was ending now. Gray finished it off with a royal flush.

Gray: And thats called a trumph card. *stands up* Keep the money. I need to head on over to the gym.
Well I gtg for today. Dont go on too far
Johnny woke up to the high pitched noise of his alarm Clock blasting off , Him reluctantly climbing out of bed saw that Magnemite and Onix had crashed up his room while he was sleeping*"Oh come on!!"

Magnemite:"It happens Johnny!"

Onix:"And its not gonna stop!"

"Ugh Just clean it up before I have to make you!"*He began to get dressed before assembling all items for his classes*

Jaakuna Dropped her make-up case at the hearing of Johnny's rant*"SHUT UP YOU STRANGE LITTLE MAN!"

Johnny:"LAST I CHECKED I HAVE A SIGNIFICANT HEIGHT DIFFERENCE OVER YOU SO SHUT UP!!!"

Yasashi:"Can I have one morning where bickering is at a absolute Zero?Is that so hard to ask for..sheesh.."
Amelia sighed. She had arrived by bus at the school the day before but was so nervous about it that she did nothing but sign up and sit in her room. Now that it was time for the welcome ceremony, she was feeling even more nervous.

A noise from beside her shocked her out of her daze and she looked down to see Vole, her Farfetch'd, standing on her bed.

Vole: "Don't worry about it. Everything will be fine." *Swings it's leek around vigorously.*

Amelia laughed. "That's true. We're ready for this. So lets just get ready."

--------------------------------

Ariana pulled on her jacket as she stepped out of her room. She had her Pokemon securely in her Pokeball, having not seen any reason in sending them out. Instead, she strode with quick long steps towards the gym. Today was the day when the new students would be welcomed. It was sure to be loud and statistically, twenty to thirty percent of them would likely be problem students, but she still had to go.
The trio of characters had stepped out Simultaneously All a little ticked As they went to go eat

Yasashi:"Everybody sleep well?"

Jaakuna:"Without this clowns snoring! it would have been great"

Johnny:"I am feeling a slight tinge of hate for you already"

Yasashi:"Please lower your tone of voice I'm sure everybody has been woken by you twos Bickering by now and I'm sure they will be quite Mad when they come out and see"

Johnny:"Do I have the tone of really giving A crap?"

Jaakuna:"Don't turn your emotions on him!"

Johnny:"Shut it!"

Yasashi Sighed at the beginning of them yelling....Again he and them kept walking till they reached the destination Bustling with other students

Johnny:"More than I like of my people exposure"
(I think each part should be a year or close to one. Then some of them could graduate as we progress.)
(I think half a year per part so that the seniors *I am gonna make one or two too* still get some action)
It wasnt long until Arya came out of the shower. She quickly put on her clothes and brushed through her hair.

Arya: Are you ready Genocider?

Genocider: Of course I am.

Arya: Alright then. *picks up her bag* Come on.

Genocider jumps onto her shoulder as the two walk out of the dorm to the gym.

------------------

Zaike waited a bit while he played on his Gameboy until it was a bit of a better time to head to the gym. He got up.

Zaike: Devas we are going.

Devas: Fine fine. *jumps on Zaike's shoulder*

Zaike walked out to see Arya not to far down the hall.

Zaike: Arya! Wait up. *ran over*

Devas: DONT RUN WITH ME ON YOUR SHOULDER!

Zaike: Sorry. Hey Arya.

Arya: Oh good morning. Heading to the gym?

Zaike: Where else?

------------------

Taku quickly got ready and as he was about to leave Espeon jumped on his head to curl up in a sleeping position

Taku: Espeon. You arent allowed to nap on my head, especially as we walk. Get off.

Espeon: Make me. Im comfy.

Taku: Espeon..... *picked her up with two hands and held her infront of him* No.

Espeon: No.

Taku: *anger mark* Fine then. *returns her before she could react and sighs* Finally I go-

Espeon: *popes right back out* I dont want to.

Taku: God dammit Espeon.

----------------

Gray took a seat down in the gym. He was the first one there, well excluding the staff that were all doing there own thing. He got in a relaxed pose and yawned. Today was going to either be interesting, or boring as hell.
When Amelia reached the gym, it was pretty full. Finding a seat was going to be difficult. "Wow...uh any ideas there Vole?"

Vole shook his head.

Amelia: "Well then I guess we'll just have to look around." *strides forward to find a seat.*
Onix:"Wtf Is that hair style?"

Magnemite:"Its like a Growlithes Behind"

Onix:"Oh wait it is a Growlithe's Behind"

Johnny:"Where to sit?...Pfft they call this a cafeteria I can't even find a place to sit! I'm outta here"*He walked out going to the Gym where it he sighed as he sat down next to Gray*"This your second year?You got that look about you?"

Yasashi: He sat down in the cafeteria not even getting food because of the line*"Oh lordy lordy its bustling in here...Murkrow what are you doing?"

Murkrow:"Well you see I am hungry..And this jerk decided to EAT MY FOOD!!!!!!"*Uses Night Slash On a Milktank steals its food and flaps Back to Yasashi then begins to devour the bowl of food*

Jaakuna:Waitng In line*"Ugh....So long......waiting....waiting.......waiting­...­..&­quo­t;*­Thr­ows the guy infront of her out of the line*"God that guy was fat.....He had more blubber Than Moby Dick"
The cafeteria lady gave Jaakuna a warning look as she dumped Jaakuna's food, which looked disgusting, onto her tray.

Ariana entered the gym and found a seat that had very few people nearby.
Jaakuna:"What the hell is that Garbage?"She Hissed as she threw the tray at the lunch lady
Before Jaakuna could finish throwing the tray, a hand grabbed her wrist, causing the tray to collapse to the floor. The one who grabbed her was none other than Professor Brom Tybalt, the battle teacher.

Professor Tybalt: "Is there a problem here?"
"Get your hands off of me.And yes I believe i was just served Eith un-humane food! and NOT EDIBLE!"
Professor Tybalt: "Then don't eat." *Lets go of her arm.* "Do it again and you'll be scrubbing this academy with your teeth."
Jaakuna:"You must no know of anatomy Or Intelligence!"
Professor Tybalt: "If that's how you feel then go wait outside while I make arrangements to have a bus pick you up. Otherwise, shut up and go wait in the gym."
Jaakuna stomped off into the gym*

Yasashi:"Better than the last school she went to...I wonder if that teacher even got her smack imprint out of his face'
(Well I just finished 3 days woth of homework..... >.> I hate being sick, I usually get all most homework done in class too and I was only able to go to 2 out of the 5 days of school this week......)

Gray looked over at him and then looked away. He bored him...... then he sighed and spoke up.

Gray: Yes I am, what about it?

----------

Arya came into the gym with Zaike and the two took seats away from eachother. There were a couple two seats that were open right next to eachother, though they decided not to sit next to eachother. Zaike ended up sitting next to Ariana. He looked over to her and smiled. Despite her also being a 2nd Year, Zaike himself hadnt matched her face with her names that Ariana's rumors carried.

Zaike: Yo!

---------

Taku stopped by the cafeteria looking at Professor Tybalt and Jaakuna with their little scene. He sighed. That girl should watch out and be kinder to the teachers. Especially Professor Tybalt...... He sat down and began to eat an apple. He had a few minutes before he had to be at the gym, minus well settle down for a bit.

(You guys gonna have any student council members? Im gonna have Arya, Zaike, and Taku in it)
(Yasashi seems to be the type to join so sure)

Johnny:"There is nothing about it you dig?Small talk has never been a feature of mine,Whats going on with you your either bored or stairin At some chick I don't see"

Yasashi : Hesat down In the gym Murkrow Flying around his head*"I'm not unconscious Please stop"
Gray: Being a second year isnt that much different from the middle and end of being a first year. You already know the campus and its just learning. Of course Im bored. And all we are doing here is waiting for the speech to start and everyone to get in the gym.

Gray pulled out his card deck and began to sort though it putting it in order from weakest to strongest cards. He didnt do this after the poker match just and he tended to like an organized deck even if he had to re-scramble it when it comes to time to play. It helped him make sure he still had every single card.

----------

After a minute Taku had finished his apple and got up to go to the gym. Espeon still resting on his head. When he entered the gym he took a seat right next to Arya.

Taku: Morning.

Arya: Morn- Espeo-

Taku: Yeah, she refused to go anywhere else.

Arya: *chuckled* Espeon will always be Espeon.....
(I might make one or two.)

Ariana looked at Zaike and responded in a flat voice. "Yo' is not a proper greeting."
(Wanta dont forget to add Kana Rainer as principle on the character list)
Zaike: *sweatdrop* Sorry. Um hows this? Hi, Im Zaike nice to meet you.
Johnny:"You Do cards?Roullete And Blackjacks my bread and butter"
Ariana was silent for a moment before lightly inclining her head. Still speaking in the same flat, calm voice. "My name is Ariana. Hello."
(Ill make vice pres of student council. Should it be a third or a fourth year?)

Gray raised an eyebrow and turned to look at him.

Gray: Yeah. May it be Go Fish, Poker, Trading Card, if I have the cards I would play it. If I dont know how to play, explain it to me and all still beat you.

Zaike: Its nice me- *was cut off by Kana*

Kana walked up onto the stage with Meganium following behind her. It was time for the entry speech. She looked across the audience who were talking, most student having not even noticed her. She took the microphone and had a large friendly smile and look. She spoke with a loud yell while some how keeping the friendly smile and look in perfect condition

Kana: ATTENTION!
(Third-Fourth)

Johnny:"Nice Gambit BU-"*He instantly fell back out of his chair seeing the principal*"Dudeeeeee she's Hot!"

Yasashi:"I have a chastity Vow unlike you Johnny"

Jaakuna:"Since when!"

Yasashi:"Since Mom made me go to the seminar"
Ariana fell quiet when the principle started to speak. Her reaction was calm enough that it was like she had not even been in a conversation in the first place.

-----------

Gavin sat in the first row with a few of the other student council members. This was his first year as the head of the student council. He was a bit nervous.

------------

Professor Tybalt walked in from the side of the stage and took his seat with the other teachers.

(If you are planning on any of your characters to join a club or two, just tell me and I'll add it to the info.)
(Yasashi Is on student Council)

Yasashi:He placed himself right next to Gavin*"You seem somewhat nervous Gavin hmm?,Well being in a high position such as yourself would make anybody a little...Nervous"
(Gray is in the card club as stated om the first post.

BRB Im making the Vice Pres of student council

Out of curiousity have you ever OD'ed on anything?)
(Who me?)
Me? Uh...not that I can remember.
Once
Gale was on the other side of Gavin. He put his hand on his shoulder.

Gale: Im sure you will do fine Gavin. The last two years that I have been in the Student Council you have always done a good job at work.

Zaike looked forward to see all the Student Coucil up in the reserved row. He sweatdropped and got up and moved over to the sector.

Zaike: I totally forgot...... *he whispered to himself*

Kana: Welcome to the Pokemon Trainer Academy young ones! Here in this academy we hope you will have the most fun while we expand your knowledge and you skills of pokemon. Im Kana Rainer your principle and you can call me Ms. Rainer, Proffesor Rainer, but if you like, Im just fine with Kana actually. *she smiled and scratched her head* I dont really care about being so formal with me. *she stopped scratching her head* This is going to be an hour long assembly but bear with me. Before we continue on with rules and responsibilities, I would like to introduce you to your Student Council President! Gavin Fendrel!
(What was it on? I OD'ed once...... On carrots when I was young....... 'My skin turned orange' said my mom.)
(Pain Killers)

Yasashi:"WHEEEEWWWWWWWWW GO BRAH!!!!!"
Riku114 commented…
AH Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
*ah Vor mehr als einem Jahr
cyrus498 commented…
Yep Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Gavin took a deep breath and stood up to a small applause and stepped up onto the stage. "Thanks."

Amelia looked at Gavin. He certainly looked like someone who would be on the student council.
Kana: Gavin the stage is yours. *puts the microphone in its holder and sits down in a chair on the stage*

(Dont forget to add Dale to the list and put Arya in the book club)
(BRB I need to go get some snacks. Dont get too far)
Johnny:He stared blankly at Gavin suddenly feeling slight anger*"Stuck up dick...Probably spends all of his day sucking up to teachers"

Jaakuna:"Its not a probably on that one"