PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Gavin: "We're going to double back the way we came! LEFT!"

----------------

*the golems all fired Hyper Beams at Itsuki and Naze.*

-------------

Scyther rolled it's eyes and pushed Johnny away from it before spinning around and hold it's scythes out in the shape of an X to block the Hyper Beam that Genesect had just fired at it.

------------------

Raikou roared and massive thunderclouds began to form.

Peter: *finishes taking pictures.* "WE GOTTA GO GRAY!" *picks up Rai and slings her over his shoulder, with even more blood pouring out of his nose.*

----------------

Walter: "I'm sure everything will quiet down sooner or later."

*an ice beam fired out of the trees and at Silius.*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
He saw the attack comeing,Silius used his training from the student guard to roll over and dodge the attack,It barely missed."You will not beat the leader of the student guard you degenerate."

Johnny looked in surprise."Adolf you are a life saver.."He got a candy out of his pocket and opened his mouth preparing to eat the rare candy."You know what,You eat it Adolf."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
Gray: ....................... I second that. *pocketed his cards and went to go help Peter carry Rai* Come on!

----------------

Two hochkrow and two ariados jumped in front of the hyperbeams taking the hit for Naze and Itsuki.

Naze/Itsuki: THANK YOU! I WILL REMEMBER YOU!

----------------

Taku: WHY?!

The group shifts left again
Scyther didn't have time for candies and it charged in while Genesect was recharging and slashed at it, knocking it back a step, but then Genesect recharged and the two started clashing with each other. Scyther with Slash and Genesect with Metal Claw. It was clear that Scyther couldn't hold it at bay for long.

------------

Out of the forest came the third and final of the Legendary Dogs, Suicune.

Walter: "Wow Silius. You managed to piss off everyone, didn't you?"

-------------

Gavin: "I don't think that what we think is happening is actually happening."
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Scyther didn't have time for candies and it charged in while Genesect was recharging and slashed at i
Silius:"The one time I bring a FIRE type...."
Dale: What a beauty. I love it. Right Milotic?

Milotic: Beautiful.

---------------

Taku: And what would going back do?

(Remember, Dale loves beautiful pokemon)
Walter: "Well that beauty seems bent on freezing us."

As if to prove his point, Suicune fired off Ice Beams at all three of them while at the same time, water swirled around it menacingly, and beautifully.

------------

Gavin: "It'll prove me right."
Dale: *ignoring the ice beams* I should take a picture of it. *goes to grab his camera bag only to remember he left it in the school to make sure it didnt get damaged* NO!!!!! I FIND ONE OF THE JEWEL STONES OF BEAUTY AND I CANT CAPTURE IT IN THE MOMENT!!!!!!

----------

Taku: I dont understand how though.
Silius Matrixed on the ice beam making the ice beam miss again."Better than that hound!"
Suicune sent a blast of water in Silius' direction to knock him headfirst into a tree

Walter: "You all are a bunch of idiots. I'm not going to stand around here while a legendary Pokemon is attacking me. If you wanna foolishly fight it, or take pictures of it, then so be it. I'll be heading over to one of the other camps." *walks off*

---------------

*there was a small noise behind Stain, though the darkness made it impossible to see.*
Silius got out his axe right after smacking into a tree."Lets play twinkle toes!"He swung the axe at Suicuine hoping to hit its head.
Stain turned around. It was pitch black down here. He probably had distanced himself far enough from the Scyther to take up onto land right? He didnt like the idea of an enemy being down here when he couldnt really see at all.

Stain: Glaceon, resurface.

Glaceon dug and exit out of the tunnels which the three, Stain Glaceon and Snorunt, exited quickly.

-----------------

Dale: *frowned* I suppose you are right...... Bye my beauty! *headed off in the opposite direction of Walter*
Suicune easily dodged and slammed it's hind legs into Silius' gut with enough force to bruise several ribs.

--------------

Gavin: "I know what I'm doing." *thinks, "More or less."*

--------------

Nothing at all came out of the hole and then something pink and fluffy pulled Stain's hoodie over his head and down over his eyes.
 Suicune easily dodged and slammed it's hind legs into Silius' gut with enough force to bruise several
Taku: I hope

-----------

Stain looked at the little Mew after lifting his hood. He had expected something worse, well by worse more hostile after that Scyther attack.

Stain: A mew?
((WHY DOES STAIN GET MEW AND I GET THINGS THAT COULD KILL ME?!!?!?!))

Silius coughed blood all over Suicuine before throwing the axe direct at its head.

Johnny:"Adolf we need to go NOW!"
(GTG)
(That reaction Cyrus. Priceless XD It's all worth it.)

(Ok I edited the description to include the new groups and what they are being attacked by. Somehow we went from 5 groups to 10 groups.....)
((........10!?)
Gavin and them continued to run for more than ten minutes before they were able to double back and reach the clearing where Entei had first appeared, though with the fiery legendary on their tails, they were forced to run straight through it, but it was enough.

Gavin: "I knew it! Look at the trees! The were on fire earlier from Entei's fire blast but after we left the area, there was no longer any need for it! I don't think any of this is actually real. It seems like it's all just one big illusion."

---------------

Suicune dodged and howled into the air. (Cue for Silius to make like a hair and split!)

----------------

Mew giggled and flew around all of them quickly before shooting up into the air and doing a couple loop-d-loops, eventually ending up gently floating upside down to look Stain in the eyes.
(Look. It all adds up. They all split up so much that the number of groups doubled.)
Silius hissed."I will lob off your head next time!"He ran away angry and pissed.

Johnny put Adolf in its Pokeball before running off,He knew it had to be done with his wounds and Adolf possibly getting tired he knew he wouldn't last
(XD Cyrus's reaction.)

Stain traced Mew around with his eyes and when it came down in front of him he tried to grab a hold of it, not expecting to actually be able to cause well, this was Mew.

-------------

Arya: So whats the plan? The houndoom's burn did hurt you when you for a bit. We cant afford to get hit still.
Gavin: "Uh...well I was thinking we scream for help."

----------------------

Mew, strangely enough, let him grab it. Mew's tail swung down and tickled Stain's nose.
Johnny was wandering in the forest till he got to a small clearing."I haven't seen bare land for so long..."*He plopped down on the ground making a grass angel."Oh the grass!Oh the sight of the sky!"
Stain turned his face to the side and sneezed. Then looked back at the Mew, considered what to say to the little thing then spoke.

Stain: What are you doing here?

------------------

Taku: *sweatdrop* So that was your plan?
The Mew giggled and it;s tail swung over to it's own nose and it sneezed as well.

---------------

Gavin: "It's a good plan."

-------------

Regice fired an Ice Beam at Naze while Regirock and Registeel fired off more Hyper Beams. Since they were further away, the Ariados and Honchcrow that had been hit were healed as their wounds vanished.
Silius had ran into the forest taking refuge in a tree."Combusken get the hell out!"Combusken left its Pokeball.

Combusken:"Asshole."
Stain let go of Mew not really sure what to take of it. He doesnt usually hang around cute, innocent, small pokemon and it didnt help that he still had his guard up due to the Scyther attack. He looked over at Glaceon a bit confused. Glaceon was a cute pokemon, but in no way was she innocent.

Stain: Glaceon?

Glaceon looked at Stain and then at Mew. She jumped up and attempted to bite onto Mew's tail, not viciously, but to bring Mew down.

-------------

Taku: *sighs* Fine.......

Arya: You count us off. *thinks: Well that went well last time*

---------------

The ice beam scrapped the side of her cheek and it frosted over as she fell down. Itsuki stopped for a second only to pull her back up, with or without her help

Itsuki: Dont stooo *jumps barely dodging a hyperbeam* PPP RUNNING!

Naze: NO SHIT! THAT WAS FREEZING COLD THOUGH!
I havent been able to stop listening to this.
Mew giggled and did a flip which caused it to both dodge the attack and make its tail flip around and smack Glaceon in the face as it flew by. Mew apparently really enjoyed the game and flew around excitedly.

-------------

Gavin: *speaks fast* "3,2,1,go!" *runs off*
Anilion took another bite."That noise is really blocking the beauty of the scenery,Usually I would be fine with painful screams of deserters.(Naze and whats his face)But today on such a pretty day.....Its quite preposterous".
Naze and Itsuki both came running out of the bushes past Anilion and Allain. Both glared over at Anillion

Naze/Itsuki: SHUT UP!

Allain: Oh look. Theyre bac...... *looked at what was chasing them* CRAP DONT BRING THEM HERE! *joins the running* WHAT DID YOU DO?!

Itsuki: HEY DONT LOOK AT ME! NAZE BROUGHT THEM TO MY BASE!

Naze: I WAS SLEEPING!

-----------

Arya: *runs off again* WHERE THE GOD DAMN ARE THE TEACHERS?! WE NEED HELP HERE!

----------

Glaceon knocked back sat and blinked then looked at Stain for more instructions.

Stain: Try playing with it.

Glaceon thought about it for a bit and then tried to grab onto Mews tail again.
Anilion joined the running too."I HOPE YOU GUYS GET CAUGHT BY THEM!"Pushes Itsuki back to them."Hahahahaha!!!!!"
As they passed by Allain and Anilion, a shadow ball slammed into the ground at their feet as yet another Pokemon joined the fray.

----------------------

The Mew flew around as Glaceon tried to grab it's tail, obviously having the time of its life.

---------------------

Gavin: "How am I supposed to know?!"
 As they passed Von Allain and Anilion, a shadow ball slammed into the ground at their feet as yet anot
Itsuki: WHAT THE HELL *fell back only to scamper back up* IM GLAD THEY ARE HEAVY POKEMON! *picked up the speed*

Naze: YOUR TURN! *kicks Annilion's face*
Anilion:He kept running"HAH,I TRAINED FOR FIVE YEARS IN MARTIAL ARTS THAT WAS NOTHING!"He roundhouse kicked Naze into the Pokemon.
*While they were fighting, all four of the Pokemon fired Hyper Beams at them.*

----------------

Suicune; *Fires an Aurora Beam at Silius and Combusken.*
Silius jumped out of the tree with Combusken.

Silius:"Okay you ass!Combusken use double kick!"Combusken ran quickly to Suicune to use double kick.
Naze was about to grab Anilion's leg and flip him before dodge rolling away from the hyperbeam.

Naze: Wow. Five years? Try seven.

On the other hand, Allain and Itsuki freaked at the beams which ended up helping them by barely again dodging.

Allain: DONT FIGHT EACHOTHER WHILE WE ARE BEING F****** CHASED BY FOUR LEGENDARY POKEMON!!!!!

Itsuki: JUST RUN!!!!!

Naze: *glared at anilion and then at the legendaries before getting back to running*

-----------

Glaceon: GOD DAMN IT! GET DOWN HERE *jumped again*

-------------

Kyron: Amelia, there seems to be a lot going on today
(XD My only comment is how well the Student Disciplinary Council will get along XD)
Anilion ran faster.

Anilion:"I know you dig me,Only girls who hate the sexy guys dig them."He raised his eyebrows at Naze."Your not special though there are some really hot girls out there.."Drools.
Amelia: "I know. Tranchia seems to know something about it."

Vole tilted it's head at the new nickname.

----------------

Mew giggled and let its tail dangle down. It swished back and forth in front of Glaceon.

---------------
This time Glaceon came to bite it as Stain aimed a bit higher to try and grab the tail as well. Though really, what was mew doing here? And what was with all this noise?

--------

Kyron: Tranchia? Hum..... Anyways, what is it about?

----------

Naze decided just to ignore him, he was just an idiot. She couldnt expect more out of him.

Naze: Allain, you are the SMARTEST one out of us, do you have a plan to get out of this pickle? *made it obvious that she found Allain smarter than Anillion despite Anillion beign one year ahead of him*

Allain: Well maybe if we could find a small hiding spot. They are big pokemon/
Anilion:"Molestus canem..Hahaha...I am the smartest..I know the most latin and you will never find out you Gormless wrench!"
The Yveltal dived down at them while the Regi's all fired off Superpowers.

-------------------

Gavin: "I think I hear something up ahead! maybe it's one of the others!"

------------------

The Mew flew up, causing Stain and Glaceon to collide. Mew then giggled and landed softly on Stain's head.
Anilion screamed."OH MY GOD!!!"He clinged onto Allain"Run!!"
Allain: LET GO OF ME!!!!!!! I CANT RUN WITH YOU ON ME!

Naze: JUST TRY!

-------------------

Arya: Seriously though! Where are the teachers?!

------------------

Stain looked up.

Stain: What do you want? I dont understand you Mew.
Gavin: "For all we know, they might not even know what's going on!"

They charged through and into the clearing and trampled right over Johnny before stopping.

Gavin: "Johnny?! Is that you?!"

---------------

mew fell backwards and curled up in the hoodie of Stain's jacket.
Arya: Johnny get up! We have a legendary dog on our trail!

-----------------

Stain: ................

Snorunt: Maybe we should continue walking?

Glaceon: See what it does?

Stain: I..... suppose so..... *begins walking in the direction that they were headed*
Johnny stuck up his stub of a finger."Fuck you!I hope you get eaten you selfish fucks."He walked out of the clearing