PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 2808

Vor mehr als einem Jahr wantadog said…
Peter: "Luckily I'm used to blood." *applies pressure, enjoying the thought that if Yasashi could feel anything right now, he'd be in excruciating pain.*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cyrus498 said…
Yasashi was so numbed out from himself being passed out he wouldn't feel being stabbed

In his mind..

"GNOMES OH MY GOD FEMALE GNOMES....WITH NO NOTHING CURSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS­SSS­SSS­S&q­uot­;
(Timeskip? couple days?)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Riku114 said…
(Ill do it but how many?)
(And will it be one week or two weeks?)
*shrug* It's entirely up to you.

But let me ask you this. Will Johnny be able to avoid being murdered for two whole weeks?
(GTG going to the theaters)
Yes,And Yasashi won't be seeing gnomes....kinda
Riku: "Ah. Time to chow dow-"

Wanta: "Riku look! Someone sent us a package!"

Riku: "..."

Wanta: "I wonder what it is."

Cyrus: "Well open it up already!"

Johnny: "It better be boobs or booby-related."

Peter: "Booby-trap?"

Kyron: "Can we just move on to a different topic?"

Peter: "Someone needs to know a good time. You know I know a girl in school who is just your type. Cheap too."

Silius: "HALT! That is clearly against school policy!"

Naze: "Psh. As if YOU are concerned about school policy."

Gavin: "Get along you two. look! Wanta's opened the present!"

Wanta: "Whoa! It's.....another box...."

Cyrus: "Well open that one."

Wanta: "I'm not sure...isn't that a biohazard symbol?"

Walter: "Biohazard? What could be so dangerous that....."

Wanta: "....uh oh."

Cyrus: "Seriously? the fruitcake crap again? I told you last year to not be so dramatic." *opens the box*

----------------

Wanta: "He lived a happy, long life. His characters were weird, but everything always went well. He will be missed."

Cyrus: "Seriously. I'M NOT FREAKING DEAD! WHO THE HELL DID YOU EVEN BURY ANYWAY!?"

Kyron: *Makes muffled noises, his mouth having been duck taped shut.*

--------------------

Wanta: "Well that was exciting."

Wanta: "What's up Riku? You have been so quiet."

Cyrus: "Ya, speak up already."

Riku: "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE IN MY HOUSE?!"
Did I tell you to not not dramatic last year?I don't remember OMG WE NEED ANOTHER CHRISTMAS SPECIAL.With the banished characters in it XD
Too late for a Christmas special now. It's Christmas Eve.
Awww...I wanted to make the punch get spiked XD
Indeed. And nice job XD How do you come up with these things, so two weeks or one?
When your role-play teenagers...You have the mind of a teenager...Except when I am Kaine Andrew and Cornelius because each of them are a few thousand years old+
I guess 2. It seems like it'll take 1 week just for them to get their act together. How many days into it will the timeskip be?
14 days which is two weeks
Riku114 commented…
We arent skipping the whole thing cyrus Vor mehr als einem Jahr
5? Making the time we skip to being the 6 day's morning? And Cyrus I wasnt talking baout yours being i didnt see that. No offense, but that isnt original XD infact we did it before, and hey, we are doign a new years special............... WE NEED TO GET THE NEW YEARS SPECIAL GOING! Should I make it?
Here:

link
So....
So is 5 days (the 6th day morning) okay?
Yes.
*Finger to nose*Riku?Wanta?
Longest time it has ever taken for a timeskip XD Not counting the 'Chicky' fiasco.
That lady was a bitch
There's no point in throwing out insults. We just have.....different taste in RP's. XD
She just...Didn't understand my style.
It's just that some people like for their stories to have plotlines that consist of more than repetitive mushy romance, and some people like for their stories to be...well....good.
So then my style is the good style XD
(Okay I had to go last minute Christmas Shopping cause it turned out my sisters were actually giving gifts despite what they said. -_-')
(I just drew a picture for my 6 year old cousin and let the older people be without presents XD)
(Now Ill reply to everything once Im done wrapping everythign)
I gave everybody hugs.))
The next 5 days went more or less fine depending on the group. Taku and Johnny didnt get along and everytime, Arya calmed Taku down while getting increasingly annoyed with Johnny but every morning setting it back down to normal. Even so they managed to get a bigger shelter built. Stain worked quite like a crepuscular person being night time was the only time he got some non-hot temperature though naturally he was diurnal so it ended up with him awake at dawn and dusk. Naze had decided to live up in the trees and actually befriended the Honchkrow and Noctowl of the night who tended to treat her much like a chick along with her Swablu. She was off quite well. Itsuki didnt bother to meet up with anyone and stayed by a river where he got fish for food and water for well.... water. Allain had managed to work with Anilion and were quite well set up too. Despite the troubles on day one, all the groups had caught back up to a good level and were getting quite used to the days.

---------------

Kyron was up, as always over by the waterfall he had found during the morning of day one and quite frankly didnt want to tell them, but then again, they would stink if he didnt. Not many people knew this, but he was quite picky and particular about cleanliness and hygiene. He didnt care if he was in the wilderness, at home, or in the academy. Everyday he had to wash up and put on clean clothes even if it means he had to clean his clothes himself. At the moment, he had already washed his clothes and was washing up himself as Growlithe dried them near a small fire he had made. All Kyron was hoping was Growlithe doesnt catch his over shirt on fire like he did a while back, afterall, that was one of his more prized possessions.

-------------

Stain yawned yesterday morning, this night, and this morning he hadnt slept at all being it was far to hot for him to be able to sleep, even with all 6 of his icy pokemon around him. Maybe he should surround his bed with ice to night..... Maybe. Though he knew he wasnt going to sleep in the morning either. That would be impossible. He was just glad he didnt get any noisy runts...... Unless you counted when Walter and Silus argued. Though that was the last thing he wanted to hear. He had already decided and discussed with Sneasle, who was his survival partner for this environment, to freeze both of their tounges. He wanted peace and quiet. Not that he ever got it though.

--------------

Gray still slept comfortably on the bed he had made from leaves, grass, and twigs. It was quite apparent that he wouldnt wake up for quite a while unless someone else wakes him up.... Though this is how he slept on the weekends too, till 1 or 2 pm unless a card game called for him to wake up earlier

------------

Arya sat up in a tree that was nearby the new location that they had set up base along with Genocider. The first few days were chaotic but now she could relax and enjoy the winds from the high branches of the trees, which felt a lot more natural place to be rather then on the floor.
(I think group 3 so far is the most likely to win.)

Amelia sighed. Over the last week, all she had been able to do was try her best to stay out of the way. They didn't seem to need her at all! At the moment, she was out looking for firewood which seemed to be the only job she hasn't messed up yet. Vole was marching ahead of her, trying to keep Amelia's spirits up, but it wasn't working too well. Amelia didn't know why she even bothered going to the academy. She was great at helping around her hometown, but ever since she came to the academy, she has just made one mistake after the other. "This sucks, Vole."

Vole looked at Amelia and frowned. then a voice came and startled both of them.

???: "Now now. that's no way for a lady to look."

Amelia was immediately put on her guard as Walter stepped into sight. An action that was not lost on the Student Guard member.

Walter: "No need to be so jumpy. I'm only here looking for some berries. It's best to stockpile them. After all, who knows when something might happen. Stain said he saw a patch around here, but I can't navigate this forest for the life of me."

Amelia tilted her head. Stain? The little kid who said she was interesting? So he was in the same group as Walter was. "There is. It's a patch of Rawst and Figi berries just over there."

Walter: "Ah thank you. Mind showing me the way? You can tell me why you were sighing so distressingly."

Amelia: "Well....I....I guess it couldn't hurt, but Arya..."

Walter: "Arya's not here right now. You are. I have it on good information that she is by her little base at the moment. Why don't you make a choice for yourself for once?"

Amelia: "Hey! I am perfectly capable of making my own choices! Arya warned me not to talk to you. It's my call whether or not to heed it."

Walter: "And how do you call?"

-------------------

Peter: "Oh Ariana! I have this perfect little outfit for you."

Ariana looked up from changing Yasashi's bandage to see Peter holding up a very revealing nurse outfit. "I am already dressed. Changing now would be wasteful."

Peter: "Oh..well maybe tomorrow eh?"

Ariana had already returned to her work.
Yasashi:"I swear the gnomes were true!Ugh I can't believe the Seviper caught me with my fly down."

Johnny had managed to make makeshift branch brass knuckles incase he had to get into anymore fights.

Johnny:"Onix man could you spare some of those grubs over here?"

Onix:"Hell no I'm starved."

------
Jaakuna:She was sleeping more dreaming about all that meat she has ate over these past days*"Meat....snore....Meat"

Shuppet:"Typical Asian-Russian woman,Obsessed with meat."

---------
Silius was already getting more food for the group when he came across a wounded forest creature*

Silius:"Well now,WALTER I NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS ONE!!"
---------
Anilion had gotten more berries from some trees and some woodland creatures that he asked for them

Anilion:"64 berries and No meat...How has your protein levels been doing Allain?"
Allain: I personally dont need meat at least for two weeks, and no, I dont have any meat either.

----------------

Gray: Well you should be aware of your surroundings before you pee. Its what you get for not having a natural skill of survival. Awareness
Amelia: "There's the berries." *starts to walk away*

Walter: "Whoa whoa now. Why the rush to leave?"

Amelia: "We're on different teams. We shouldn't be talking."

Walter: "Really? I seem to have missed that rule. You wouldn't happen to be scared of me from what Arya told you, would you now?"

Amelia: "I'm not scared!"

Walter: "Ah but Arya did tell you things about me."

Amelia: "Not specifically, but I've heard enough to know not to get chummy with you."

Walter: "So you think I'm scary? It hurts my feelings. I don't seem like a bad guy, right?"

Amelia: "Grab your berries and go."

Walter: "Ok ok, I'm going. Want to know a secret though?

Amelia: "What?"

Walter: "I never really came here to pick berries. I just wanted a reason to talk to a lady for a change. My group is too masculine for my taste."

Amelia fought to keep the small smile on her lips from forming. "Go."

Walter: "See you later Amelia."

-----------------------

Ariana said nothing and finished with the bandage. Then she quietly stood up and walked out of the shelter.

------------------------

Professor Chaucer yawned in the Teachers Lounge. After all, it wasn't like the teachers were quietly relaxing the whole time. Sure it was like 60% of what they did, but the other 40% was keeping tabs on what the students were doing.

Professor Chaucer: "I'm just saying that maybe we should bring Yasashi back to the academy for medical treatment."

Professor Tybalt: "I say we bring the whole group back and disqualify them here and now."
Prof. Nova: We can see how Yasashi will go *rubbed her chin* Though I cant go saying Pecha Berries would cover a Sevper bite completely, maybe to a pokemon, but human bodies are quite different then that of a pokemon. Pecha Berries would only go so far. Though due to them having done the Pecha Berries, he is still in a condition that I could handle quite easily. He might be able to stay above the overly dangerous line if he doesnt go try moving too much for a while

Prof. Yushiin: Though young teenagers cant stay still very well. We all know that well. If he needs to stay still to keep in the competition, I doubt he would last long. *looks around* Seems Prof. Crenis is doing her job of keeping tabs.

------------------------------

Rai was out looking to add to the pile of food her group had gathered. She yawned. The weather has been just fine so perfect recently. it was boring. Anyways, she wanted to get some food and make sure they were well stocked. Or at least some more meat to make up for how much Jaakuna ate the other day
Professor Chaucer: "I don't know. Seviper venom is pretty dangerous. He could take a turn for the worse at any time."

Professor Tybalt: "I say we just disqualify them all. Every single one of them has been a giant disappointment."

Professor Chaucer: "They just had a little trouble getting started."
Prof. Yushiin: And for some of them, they havent ever been out to the wilderness. You cant expect them to rocket off to a perfect start

Prof. Nova: You do have a point there Chaucer....... It would be better to take the safer side. *sighs* Alright. Ill go fetch Yasashi. *walks off*
Professor Tybalt: "Regardless. Some of them are in their 4th year here and they are acting like toddlers."
Dr. Vendetta:"We need them to pay attention in the class,This just proves they are as worthless in the classroom with paying attention as they are outside of it!"

Professor Gai:"Blasphemy!No student is worthless they just need some motivation which is something you clearly don't give."

Dr Vendetta:"Bush burning hippie."
-------
Anilion:"My house didn't have too many veggies"

Yasashi: He still had been seeing a few things here and especially the Gnomes which by the way he could not shut up about*"AH MY ARCEUS THE SPADES LEAVE ME ALONE YOU BASTARDS I DON'T WANT WHAT YOU GIVE!!!!!!"

Johnny:"What the hell is he on,Regardless sounds like they are having a better time."

(Sorry for being gone lately..I have been up for days playing games and probably am going to resume so.)
Prof. Yushiin: Now now. Some of our classes dont apply to this event. Like mine, Vendettas, and Prof. Crenis. Cause Im pretty sure they arent going to go breeding pokemon or reciting history in the middle of the forest when their goal is survival. While on the other hand there are classes like Prof. Tybalt, Prof. Chaucer, Prof. Gai, and Prof. Nova's that are applied in here.

-----------

Allain: Well welcome to a new diet. Fruits and a few veggies.

(I cant imagine that Yasashi is yelling loud enough to be heard by Johnny)
Professor Tybalt: "I still think this is a waste of time."

------------------

Amelia returned to her camp with the firewood and placed it on the fire. "Jaakuna? Rai? Kyron? I brought the firewood!"

-------------------

Gavin: "Well then. I really think we are pretty well off right now. If we shape up our act and get along, we might have a chance of winning this thing."
Arya: I would agree. *jumped down from the tree* Our shelter isnt that bad and we do have food. No one is dying yet or nearly died. Sure we came into a dangerous situation with the Pyroar but we managed.

Espeon came running up with two fish in her mouth and Taku came in not much later with berries and fish.

Taku: Foods here.

--------------

Kyron came walking back to the base carrying his over shirt because his hair was still a wet. He came in with a 4 fish. Growlithe who was behind him ran infront and made the fire bigger with ember. Then ran over to greet Amelia happily, over the few days, he had grown to find Amelia a friend rather then an uncomfortable stranger which was most of the school.

Kyron: Thank you Amelia. Picked up some fish for breakfast while I was cleaning up
Amelia smiled at the praise and bent down to pet Growlithe.

-----------------

Gavin: "Yes! I'm starving! Bring that stuff over here and we can get cooking."
Taku: Personally, fish is the best thing to get here. In comparison to meat it is much easier to get and find but it fills more than berries. Also Espeon is quite good at catching fish.

Espeon dropped the fish onto a large leaf that they used to place all the food they found.

Espeon: Yup, cause im that awesome

Taku: Yeah, but wecould have brought back A TON more if you burdened yourself a bit to carry some with Psychic.

Espeon: *hissed* Its annoying having to use psychic for a full 20 minute hike back!

Arya: Now now, lets get cooking, im sure we are all hungry

-----------

Kyron began to set up fish to be cooked by putting it on sticks that would be able to be held over the fire to be cooked.

Kyron: You know, Growlithe is quite shy to most people. Usually he would cower behind me. I figured it was because he was quite injured when a rescued him a few years back. He was probably abused by some trainers or attacked by a group of villians. In anycase though, Growlithe really doesnt warm up to people easily either and shockingly within the few days, hes grown to really like you. And you have been quite a nice girl, so honestly, I trust you and like you. So you should really stop worrying that you might disappoint me or Rai and Jaakuna is just an idiotic lazy rebel. You fit in fine. Just relax and enjoy this event like its a camp out.

Growlithe jumped up and licked Amelia's cheek.

Kyron: Hey later you want to come with me to the river? I can show you how to catch fish with your hands.
Amelia laughed and smiled. "Ok. That sounds like fun." She said happily.

Gavin: "Haha. Well invite me next time. I'm not bad at fishing myself."
(-_-" Jaakuna was sleeping in there too XD)

Kyron: Anyways, lets enjoy a breakfast and leave some fish for when Rai gets back and Jaakuna wakes up.

It wasnt too long till the fish was cooked and ready to eat. After that they finished the breakfast and were sitting by the fire.

-------

Taku: Alright. Sounds like fun

Arya: Hey maybe we could take a group trip fishing?
wantadog commented…
Y U WAIT SO LONG?! I THOUGHT I HAD DELETED IT BEFORE ANYONE SAW!! I WAS GONNA DO IT AFTER BREAKFAST BUT WHATEVER! WHY AM I STILL SHOUTING! PETER PIPER PICKED A PECK OF PICKLED PEPPERS! MARY POPPINS! LUXRAY IS WAY BETTER THAN PYROAR! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Riku114 commented…
Should we rewind? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
wantadog commented…
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*sigh.....ya.... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Amelia sighed and smiled. "That was great!" she exclaimed. "Oh? The fire's getting a little low." She went to grab a piece of wood to feed the fire and her hand hit the shelter which made a rumbling sound. "Huh?" She said as the entire shelter began to wobble. "Wait! Whoa whoa whoa whoa no!" She yelled as she tried, and subsequently failed, to stop the shelter from collapsing. When the dust faded, all that could be seen of Amelia was one of her hands.

----------

Gavin: "That's a great idea."