Helden des Olymp Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

Helden des Olymp 3994 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 3994

Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
laugh
darn. she cuaght me. sorry guys.
XD! lol
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swimmergirl7 said…
Noooooooooooo
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigods4ever said…
crying
somebody please post
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MythicLover said…
I'll post if no one else isn't but it probably wont be good!
big smile
grate.
we went ot my grandparents house and i forgot to snatch the book while she was packing.
dont expect any posting from me guys!
i dont has the book
*sad face*
post mythiclover!
im sure itll be awesome!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pugluv98 said…
yup today has just been really weird for me........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.
At first, it looked like a typical maintenance tunnel, with electric cables, warning signs, and

"Hmmm..." Athena mused. "Warning signs and... Monsters?" "Why would there be monsters?" Apollo questioned, most of the goddesses just sighed and motioned for thalia to read.

fuse boxes on the walls, light bulbs in wire cages along the ceiling.

"Well thats convenient" mused the stolls and Hermes. "I know right!" Leo sarcastically put in.

As they ran deeper into the hillside, the cement floor changed to tiled mosaic. The lights changed to reed torches, which burned but didn't smoke. A few hundred yards ahead, Percy saw a square of daylight.

"Yea, go daylight" Surprisingly Rachel, Piper and Jason randomly exclaimed. Thalia read on;

The old lady was heavier now than a pile of sandbags. Percy's arms shook from the strain. June mumbled a song in Latin, like a lullaby, which didn't help Percy concentrate.

"Uggg I hate Tía Callida's lullabies" Leo groaned, everyone looked at his weird except for Jason and piper who snickered in turn.

Behind them, the gorgons' voices echoed in the tunnel. Hazel shouted. Percy was tempted to dump June and runback to help,

"Loyalty" Hera sang softly scaring most since she has been unusally quiet.

but then the entire tunnel shook with the rumble of falling stone. There was a squawking sound, just like the gorgons had made when Percy had dropped a crate of bowling balls on them in Napa. He glanced back. The west end of the tunnel was now filled with dust.

"Ouch thats something i wouldn't want to go through" Travis said, " Me neither" Conner agreed. Zeus roared "can't you people stop commenting on everything.?"

'Shouldn't we check on Hazel?' he asked.
'She'll be okay—I hope,' Frank said. 'She's good underground. Just keep moving! We're almost there.' 'Almost where?'

The smart people(which is not many)wondered why and how is she good underground but didnt voice there thoughts, deciding it would better not to mention it.

June chuckled. 'All roads lead there, child. You should know that.' 'Detention?' Percy asked.

"Aye, because all roads lead to detention" Ares scoffed. "I dont know... they might" Poseidon marveled."Who the heck says aye anymore?"Nico said in wonderment."I dont know son, that i dont know" hades shook his head"Well apparently Ares uses it" Grover said before cowering in fear of what the war god might do to him.

'Rome, child,' the old woman said. 'Rome.'

"Or to jason, home" Artemis stated. Jason smiled slightly.

Percy wasn't sure he'd heard her right. True, his memory was gone. His brain hadn't felt right since he had woken up at the Wolf House. But he was pretty sure Rome wasn't in California.

"NOPE it's just a wanna-be replica" Apollo said heartily, earning himself a glare from Jason.

They kept running. The glow at the end of the tunnel grew brighter, and finally they burst into sunlight.
Percy froze.

"Wait, why would he freeze?" Aphrodite asked puzzled "Maybe if you let me continue we will find out?" Thalia screeched

Spread out at his feet was a bowl-shaped valley several miles wide. The basin floor was rumpled with smaller hills, golden plains, and stretches of forest. A small clear river cut a winding course from a lake in the center and around the perimeter, like a capital G. The geography could've been anywhere in northern California –live oaks and eucalyptus trees, gold hills and blue skies.

Everyone was awestruck but non more so then Annabeth, who dreamily imagined the beautiful picture.While Aphrodite announced"Ohh thats why he froze, since its almost as beautiful as yours truely." But no one heard her, aside from Thalia who muttered 'Yeah right, its way more pretty" and before anyone could comment; cleared her thoat and loudly read.

That big inland mountain – what was it called, Mount Diablo? –rose in the distance, right where it should be.

"How does he know it should be there"Hephaestus challenged.

But Percy felt like he'd stepped into a secret world. Thalia read In the center of the valley, nestled by the lake, was a small city of white marble buildings with red-tiled roofs. Some had domes and columned porticoes, like national monuments. Others looked like palaces, with golden doors and large gardens. He could see an open plaza with freestanding columns, fountains, and statues. A five-story-tall Roman coliseum gleamed in the sun, next to a long oval arena like a racetrack.

"How can this get anymore dazzling?" Travis murmured.

Across the lake to the south, another hill was dotted with even more impressive buildings—temples, Percy guessed. Several stone bridges crossed the river as it wound through the valley, and in the north, a long line of brickwork arches stretched from the hills into the town. Percy thought it looked like an elevated train track. Then he realized it must be an aqueduct.The strangest part of the valley was right below him.

"Well I stand corrected" Travis remarked. Around this time Annabeth was slightly drooling in desire.

About two hundred yards away, just across the river, was some sort of military encampment. It was about a quarter mile square, with earthen ramparts on all four sides, the tops lined with sharpened spikes. Outside the walls ran a dry moat, also studded with spikes.

"Whatever Camp Half-blood is way better!" Clarisse growled every greek demigod agreed but didnt say anything not wanting to give into Clarisse.

Wooden watchtowers rose at each corner, manned by sentries with oversized, mounted crossbows. Purple banners hung from the towers. A wide gateway opened on the far side of camp, leading toward the city. A narrower gate stood closed on the riverbank side. Inside, the fortress bustled with activity: dozens of kids going to and from barracks, carrying weapons, polishing armor. Percy heard the clank of hammers at a forge and smelled meat cooking over a fire.

"WOW" The demigods stated the obvious; "I so want to go"people moaned. "Yeah, so Leo, i mean we have to finish the boat soon!" Annabeth said really excitedly.

Sorry cant continue anymore. :(
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
big smile
nooo it was really good!i might be able to post again friday when we get home. that was really good MythicLover.good job && keep up the good work :)
awww, oh well it was awesome!!! glad somebody continued
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
that was AMAZING!!! Post Soon!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr number1pjfan said…
big smile
Nice! Please post again soon someone.mif I have time soon I might just type up the book, and post it. That way you guys could just copy and paste then add comments. I'm willing to do almost anything to get you to post faster. I'd write them but I'm not that funny...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AceJackson said…
big smile
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
very happy
cool
A-maze-ing
laugh
yay! post again!
i still dont have the book..... *glares at sister*
grrrrrrrr........

LOL! :)
Still...sheesh you have a mean sister.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Child_of_Hermes said…
just do a Connor and Travis and just STEAL it back!!!
laugh
maybe ill take a page out of their book and do that....
of course u would know that Child_of_Hermes

LOL jk :)
crying
speaking of mean sisters i wrote an entire chapter for my mark of athena, leave for 2 minutes, come back and its gone. deleted actually. and it just so happens that my sister had been in the room the whole time....
coincidence- i dont think so. now its lost forever. :'(
cant you do Ctrl + Z to undo it?
big smile
nope the window actually closed like, someone clicked the X button on the corner. tried that, but thanx anyways
i rewrote it so go check it out! :)
can you?!?!?!?!? cuz if you can im gonna be mad!!!
Post whoevers posting! You guys have weird spam
Who's posting next?? and yes swimmergirl we go have weird spam!!!!
laugh
^ what!? were not wierd! we just hover perfectly between "normal" and "abnormal"

LOL XD
U do know it's unhealthy to NOT be weird, right?! Cause if u aren't weird youre weird.
^than that just maked you weird
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth-bcz7 said…
smile
^i'm so confused right now...
but, i'm weird so... yeah...

whoever's posting, post soon!! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
im extremely annoying, wierd, random, wierd, wierd, and random. that sounds right. LOOK ITS A BLUE FLYING CHICKEN LIVER! *slips an aligator snapping turtle and worm down your pants.* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­epp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp­ppp
You are going crazy darkrai!
WE all went crazy along time ago....(i say this in a dark, hunting tone)
laugh
umm... even i dont think im as wierd as darkrai

My purple horses spagetti piccolo and pickle dance along the broken bridge of randomness and it smushed them into mashed potatos and pinapples that flew around like tortoises and dolphins and yogurt

nope im just as weird.
LOL XD
laugh
grate. now were spamming again.
SPAM WARS!!
*throws spam and runs away*
ha!
*runs into wall and passes out*
darn. thats the second spam war i pass out in...
and then someone draws a mustache on my face wit sharpie

darn. LOL XD
Nooooooooooo!! *throws spam at universalpowa*

Yes it hit him...now what do I do with him?...
^^i will take credit for that!
Ok. Go ahead!
Dont go over to the dark side, they dont have blue food!!!
Throws spam at universalpowa
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PerciusJackson said…
hmmm
spam wars ? wow i was gone for a long time cause i dont know what that is
laugh
^ yes u were
*throes spam at AceJackson*
lol!
the spam wars continue!
catapults 5 Busloads of spam at universalpowa Boom
Drags universalpowa to Octavain
mischievous
Mua HA HA HA
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jenn008 said…
smile
Should I Post?
^yeah go head, this is a forum where anybody can post but right now were stuck in the middle of a spam war *ducks spam that was thrown by Mythiclover and throws it at AceJackson* SEE!!!! so go head in post before this becomes the first ever WWSW (World Wide Spam War)
Ok I will
Thanks pugsluv98
smile
Annabeth picks up the book and reads,"Something about this place felt very familiar, yet not quite right."

Connor said No due. you have been to a camp like that sorta.

b/ "camp jupiter", "frank said. "We'll be safe once-" Footsteps echoed behind them.Hazel burst out into the light.She was covered in dust and breathing hard. She'd lost her helmet, so her curly brown hair fell aroud her so, curly brown hair fell around her shoulders. Her armor had long slash marks in front from the gorgans. One of the monstershad tagged her with a 50% off sticker.

"someones got some compatiton Annie"Said Travis.

"Be Quiet", Shouted Annabeth.

b/ " I slowed them down",She Said. But they'll be here any second. Frank cursed," We have to get across the river."
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--

I hoped you liked it. Sorry about any grammer and spelling mistakes.

Tell me if you want me to post again,
cool but do you know how do to bold it might help when you write! Anyways thanks for posting soon or else you'd have been spam-ed!
{smirks evily and goes to secret hideout filled with spam, ready to be thrown at innocent fanpopers}
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PerciusJackson said…
mischievous
poor poor universalpowa draged off to be tourtred by octivian thats just sad and i think i figured out what spam war is it is a game were you through spam at unsupecting fanpopers to achivie nothing but evil laghuter and tourter sounds fun and immiture in other words AWESOME!!
[ b ] sentence or paragraph [ / b ] this is how you bold the same thing for underlining and italicizing 'cept you put i or u
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kristalovepercy said…
big smile
*thows spam at pugluv98* yes! bullseye!
ahh!! teddy bear killing maniac!
u giys should no better than to try to kill me
now im MAD at u!!!!
LOL *throws 10 whales full of spam at AceJackson*
bwahahahha
*drags him off to Gaea...*
muhahahaha that was revenge. XD :D