Helden des Olymp Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

Helden des Olymp 3994 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 3994

Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
cake
yayz New Page!!!! *woot woot* hah lol :)
and cake!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jasonfan44 said…
552th comment and I will continue my post:
"His fate is in your hands. The Feast of Fortune comes quickly, and Death must be unleashed if you are to stand any hope in the battle. Do not fail me!" Juno shimmered and disappeared. Percy looked at Hazel and Frank for some kind of explanation, but they seemed just as confused as he was. Frank was holding something Percy hadn't noticed before-two small clay flasks with cork stoppers, like potions, one in each hand. Percy had no idea where they'd come from, but he saw Frank slip them into his pockets. Frank gave him a look like: We'll talk about it later. The girl in the purple cloak stepped forward. She examined Percy warily, and Percy couldn't shake the feeling that she wanted to run him through with her dagger. "So," she said coldly," a son of Neptune, who comes to us with the blessing of Juno." "Look," he said, " my memory's a little fuzzy. Um, it's gone actually. Do I know you?"
HAVE TO GO TO BED!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pugluv98 said…
i will do the next post tomorrow
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swimmergirl7 said…
Now pugsluv. make sure u break the oath. Even better make ZEUS break it. That would be AWESOME!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kittyhawk09 said…
smile
Good chapter. I've enjoyed following everyone's updates and the best is yet to come.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr solazshire said…
I dont think there should have been " no more interuptions"
Pros of not having anymore interuptions- geez u guys we're on like the second chapter with 555 comments
Cons-well i kinda thot the interuptions were what made this so funny with connor and travis tossing around the halls pack and like absolutely having the absolute need to comment after every sentence
nonono the halls pack is gone. it was blasted to bits by zues... i think. correct me if im wrong
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MythicLover said…
Nope Zeus did....Those cough drops arn't goning to bother anyone any time soon!
^ nope! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jenn008 said…
someone post!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigods4ever said…
big smile
POST!!!
The girl hesitated. "I am Reyna, praetor of the Twelfth Legion. And...no, I don't know you." That last part was a lie. Percy could tell from her eyes.

"Uh oh, Annabeth. Percy knows she's lying, just by the look in her eyes." Travis teased. To make a long story short, Travis ended up on the floor wincing in pain because a certain daughter of Athena kicked him in the soft spot.

But he also understood that if he argued with her here, in front of her soldiers, she wouldn't appreciate it.

"So Percy isn't a complete idiot." Thalia said.

"Hazel," said Reyna. "bring him inside. I want to question him at the pricipia. Then will send him to Octavian. We must sonsult the auguries before we deicide what to do with him."

"What does she mean by 'decide what to do with him?" Ares asked.

"What do you mean," Percy asked, "'decide what to do with' me?"

Laughter from the demigods.

Reyna's hand tightend on her dagger. Obviously she was not used to having her orders questioned.

Jason shook his head. "Never question Reyna."

Connor laughed. "That's just like never question Annabeth."

"Connor, do you really want to end up like your dear brother Travis?" Annabeth asked nodding toward Travis who was still on the floor groaning in pain. Connor's face paled.

"Before wwe accept anyone into camp, we must interrogate them and read the auguries. Juno said your fate is in our hands. We have to know whether the goddess has brought us a new recruit...." Reyna studied Percy as if she found that doubtful.

"What?! Percy is one of the best fighters ever!" Annabeth fumed. Everyone scooted over a little bit from the infuriated Annabeth.

"Or," she said more hopefully, "if she has brought us an enemy to kill."

"Well someone gets a little hopeful for the oppurtunity to kill Percy" Thalia said sarcastically. Ares drooled a little bit at the thought.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Sweet post soon someone!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cApsLock1 said…
please i needthe go ahead by pugluv96, cause if shes already written a bit but not posted itll suck for both her and me cause well do the same part!
whos pugluv96? im pugluv98, but yeah, im done posting for tonight, im working on my forum, The Banished Hero
*smirks*I guess someone else posted that last chappie, which was AWESOME! u forgot the consequences to the styx.
that was awshum!someone post soon!!!
Post soon. Anybody!
awesome chatper post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
oooooooooooooo! AAWWEESSOOMME!! :) PLEASE POST SOON!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr post-now675 said…
post plz
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Thepegasusrider said…
big smile
hey I'm back after 2 months (I think) and this story is AWESOME PLEASE POST SOON :D
OK swimmergirl17 let's just say the styx vow was over K
Ok.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PerciusJackson said…
hmmm
maybe ill post i got the book but then agin im not a goodwriter what to do what to do i geuss some else should post
no post! i dont have the book anymore so anyone can post!
just be sure to use [b ] in the beginning without the space and end it with [/b ]
(no spacing)
Hello!
YAY!!! NEW PAGEEEE!!!! *woot woot* PARTAY!!! :P
uhhh ill see what i can do but feel free too post before i do ugh i think i just rhymed curse you ryhming abillites!!! but if i dont post in the next hour that means i let fear get in the and that im not gonna post so toodles oh and how do you bold ?
um i forgot but please post!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AceJackson said…
(b) like this?(/B)
^no, like this [ b ] [ / b ]
Plz dont let fear overcome u!
[b ] and [/b ]
POST!!! POST!!! POST!!!!
big smile
Post someone!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lax22 said…
worried
i know i havent posted in forever, sorry bout that, but does anyone know how to comment on something on Rick Riordan's facebook page? I am desperate to know
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lax22 said…
and ... whats the point of this? sorry i havent read any of the posts before this?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Helen2017 said…
post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jenn008 said…
someone post!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AceJackson said…
example
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MACHIAVELLI said…
I Just read over this, And I have to day it is exceptional
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Child_of_Hermes said…
who wants to do the next chapter? all the chapters are good, but i think some people dont put enough dialogue in them *cough* jasdonfan144 *cough*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr this-is-me said…
monkey
hey guys! awesome writing! could you read and comment on my forum, The Daughter of Olympus? Here is the URL- link hope u njoy!
BLAH
Post soon!!
Does ANYONE have the book, if so then why dont you post??
I wish I had the book. Post soon!!
sad
good news i didt let fear scare me bad news my computer lost all my hard posting story thingy so no story sorry oh and ace jakson and pugluv all you managed to do is cofuse me on this bolding thing