Helden des Olymp Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

Helden des Olymp 3994 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 3994

Vor mehr als einem Jahr MythicLover said…
I cant post, i barely have time to go online, my older sis and fiance(however you spell it) are back from Oklahoma for only a week.....Sorry peeps

In othernews anyone can post, it doesnt have to be great!

P.S~ NEW PAGE!!!!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percyroxz said…
sad
sorry i can't post maybe after tomorrow or something. but i'm working on my own forum right now. but i'll still try to post on this, like i said after tomorrow or some other . sorry
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jasonfan44 said…
Annaico = Annabeth + Nico
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pugluv98 said…
its not going to catch on, here are the couple names that are well kknown:

Percy + Annabeth = Percabeth (duh)

Thalia + Nico = Thalico (all ways a fan favorite)

Percy + Rachel = Prachel (i hate this one)

Percy + Thalia = Perlia (dont know how this was a choice....)

Jason + Piper = Japer (this is debateable, there is no official name for them)

Frank + Hazel = Fazel (again, this has no official couple name, there are multiple possibilities)

Nico + Rachel = Nacho (i dont even wanna know why people thought they would get together)

Percy + Calypso = Perlipso (someone posted this on my forum)

Luke + Annabeth = Lukabeth (dont even wanna know)

Thalia + Leo = Theo (whoa, thats an actual name and has other possible names)

Thalia + Luke = Thake (I made this one up, since thalia had a crush on him)

1st off no Thake or Lukabeth 2nd Annson? 3rd Jazel? 4th Lezel?
ore Theo CREEPY
i know right?
Ooookay than so no Posts?
We're being moved down on the popular list thingy!
Y dont you Post MythicLover?? HUH?
angry
i just counted what number this forum is, its number 6 and this foorum took my forums spot!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Child_of_Hermes said…
^ i saw that too! and wow, alot of posts, then again ive been reading over my sisters forum, i just stole her laptop, take that pugluv!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
^ yeah! u go child of hermes!!! :D

so cant post. still dont have the book. *death glare at sister*
Nope.............someone posTTTT!!!!!!
WHY did your sister steal your book???????????????? and your forum Stole MY spot on the pop content universalpowa
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swimmergirl7 said…
Wait. Child of Hermes@ ur sister has a forum? Which forum?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GreekRULES515 said…
I am dissapointed in myself I felt so guilty seeing no one post and everyone desperate for something....and on my time OFF FROM WRITING...I write.....gods! WHY AM I SO WEAK:)

Here's your chapter you greedy little fanpoppers:)

:) I know it's short but remember I'M ON VACATION so secretly i shouldn't be writing....don't tell anyone.

Percy told his story—how he’d woken up at the ruined mansion in the woods of Sonoma.

"Always talking huh?" Thalia said, Nico snorted.

He described his time with Lupa and her pack, learning their language of gestures and expressions, learning to survive and fight.

"Good times...good times." Jason said
"With wolves?" Piper exclaimed.
"Wolves are very intelligent creatures." Artemis scowled.
"Yeah! YEAH!" Grover agreed eagerly looking at Artemis who had rolled her eyes,

Lupa had taught him about demigods, monsters, and gods. She’d explained that she was one of the guardian spirits of Ancient Rome.

"Which is..." Travis said.

Demigods like Percy were still responsible for carrying on Roman traditions in modern times—fighting monsters, serving the gods, protecting mortals, and upholding the memory of the empire.

"The Gods are lazy bums!" Rachel said Nico nodded,
"They always need us even though they have the AWESOME powers...."
"Excuse me..." Zeus growled but Rachel said, "You can't kill me, if you didn't notice I'm the orcale!"
Everyone laughed while Zeus grumbled, Piper said, "So true.,..'
"But I can hurt Nico." Zeus said and everyone went silent, Nico cowered behind Thalia who....for some reason was still

laughing:D

Coolio.......

~Jasonfan44 I cant post, First i'm not even at home, my sisters getting her wedding planed, and the internet is suckish, Also your not posting either even if you have other forums to do, and yet you pack on me~
Vor mehr als einem Jahr fros4est said…
laugh
rachel is going to insult all the gods haha
i love it GreekRULES515
so who wanna post next??just asking
you know, everyone, another good forum I read is BANISHED HERO BY pugluv98! here's the link
link
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth13 said…
smile
SO GOOD!! I love it! Btw I'm new to this so I might wait a while till I start posting parts like you guys. This is really good!
Awesome chappie on ur time off!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
Amazing chapter!! someone plzz post soon!!! :D XD
laugh
I'm new but I have a copy of the SoN so ill go next!
[B]testing[B/]
testing
K I'll go next

Lupa had taught him about demigods, monsters ,and gods. She'd explained that she was one of the guardian spirits of ancient Rome.

Everyone looked at Jason. "what?" jason asked.
"we'll" said Leo." your roman..."
" I don't know..." Jason replied. " she's like a roman Chiron. Sort of. "

That's all for now moms being mean.
big smile
^thats still good! :P :D someone plz post soon!!!! XD
"lets keep reading ok?said annabeth.(don't know who was reading so I chose annabeth. )

demgods like Percy-

"wait," Connor asked. "demigods only like Percy or just demigods in particular?
Que face palm from:annabeth ,Athena, Katie Gardner, and piper. Everyone rolled their eyes except for the stolls and hermes who looked like they were really expecting an answer.

were still responsible for carrying on roman traditions in modern times-fighting monsters,serving the gods,protecting mortals,and upholding the memory of the empire.

Moms being mean again! G2g.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ImAnnabeth said…
laugh
That's really good percabeth
big smile
I'll post more in about an hour
crying
Crap! Had almost 3 paragraphs down, went to the bathroom and my little brother deleted it all! Noe I have to start over!
" I want to read now" said athena.

shed spent weeks training him, until he was strong, and tough and vicious as a wolf.

Again all eyes on Jason.
" what?" he asked " I had to do that when I was two."
" cool, man" said Leo 

when she was satisfied with his skills she sent him south, telling him that if he survived the journey, he might find a new home and regain his memory.
laugh
" so Did he?" Travis asked.
" i don't know yet" annabeth said.
"woohoo!" Conner yelled startling everybody." that's like the third time annabeth said she didn't know something!"
Which earned Katie kicking the leg of his chair, toppling him onto the ground and quite a few face palms from both gods and demigods.

none of this seemed to suprize reyna.in fact, she seemed to find if pretty ordinary-except for one thing."no memory at all?"she asked."you  still remember nothing?"

"well, DUH!" Conner, travis, Leo and Hermes shouted at the same time.
" I would like to read now."annabeth said.

"fuzzy bits and peices." Percy glanced at the grey hounds. He didn't want to mention annabeth. It seemed too private,and he was still confused about where to find her. He was sure they'd met at a camp-but this one didn't feel like the right place.also-

"here" annabeth said. She was on the verge of tears. 
" let me read" shouted ares.

he was reluctant to share his one clear memory:annabeths face,her blonde hair and grey eyes,the way she laughed , threw her arms around him, and gave him a kiss whenever he did something stupid. She must've kissed me a lot,Percy thought.-

"AWWWW!!!"Aphrodite and piper skwealed simontaniously. 
"aw,man!" piper cursed in ancient Greek, and those who could understand her winced, 
"I'm turning into my mother,!"piper complained.
" what's wrong with that?" Aphrodite asked.

That's all for now someone else's turn to post!
That is sooooooooooo good!
sad
I don't have a copy or I'd post next
So would I. Awesome chappies!! Happy new year!!
laugh
Happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percyroxz said…
laugh
lol i could stop laughing the whole time i was reading it. post soon ur good!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Reyna_Praetor12 said…
happy new year, and post
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Piper_ofArtemis said…
smile
That was good! Post soon!
~Piper~
Ill post some dialogue but someone has to post words from the book:

"Yeah, Piper, what's wrong with that?" Nico asked mockingly and doing puppy eyes.
"Uh,Nico, you might not want to do puppy eyes," Travis said, shuddering at the sight. "It's way to creepy. Creeper than your evil death glares." Everybody muttered an agreement.
Nico stopped doing the puppy eyes and Leo, Connor and Travis, clapped wildly. If looks could kill, Connor, Travis and Leo would be in the Underworld, by now, because Nico's glare is worse than Aegeas(the shield that Thalia has, and I have no idea if I spelt it right). Leo, Connor, and Travis fainted on the spot "medic!" Thalia shouted.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pjnadia said…
mischievous
LOL SOME ONE PLZ POST SOON!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO ANNABETH WHEN SHE FIGURES WHAT REYNA SAID TO PERCY!!!
big smile
loll funny please post soon!!!!! :D XD
Hehe funny post whenevr!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zelda4Efas said…
Could i try? I don't have to if someone else is working on a post.
go ahead
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Zelda4Efas said…
Apollo: I'm the god of medicine, there's no need for any alarm.
Gods need not fear for,
Mighty Apollo is present
and I am so cool.

Artemis: Please dear deranged brother, not another hopeless haiku

Aphrodite: I'm sure those horrible poems are bad for your skin

Athena: That's not possible Aphrodite.

Thalia: Hellooooo? three guys unconscious could you immortal beings hurry it up!

Nico: You are setting horrible examples *smirk*

Annabeth: Your one to talk Nico, your the one who did this to them!

Grover: How about I read and Apollo looks them over?

Apollo: *shrugs* Whatever, there were no Haikus in that story anyway.

He feared that if he spoke about that memory to anyone it would evaporate like a dream. He couldn't risk that

Aphrodite: Awwwww how sweet of him? Piper, why haven't you caused man to swoon over you after you broke his heart yet?

Piper: Because I'm NOT like the typical Aphrodite campers mom!

Clarrisse: When is the action going to begin?

Ares: I hear you girl.

Nico: Quiet!

Reyna spun her dagger. 'Most of what you're describing is normal for demigods. At a certain age, one way or another, we find our way to the Wolf House

Annabeth: wait, Percy was at the Wolf House?!

Thalia: He was right THERE, after the whole Hera kidnapped and raising the leader of giants fiasco? We could have gotten to him! We were soooooo close!

Annabeth: Hera you monster! you just had to keep your silence and hand Percy over to the Romans, despite the fact we were just there!

Hera: Quiet girl! Of course I had to. it was according to my plans after all!.

Thalia: Your plans are sick!

jason: keep reading! i want to find out more about Re- i mean, I want to find out more.

jason looked away sheepishly

Grover: Stop! all this hatred in the air is messing with my feeling reading senses. It's making my head hurt!

Piper: Oh way to go you warfaring chicks.

Leo: Uhhhh huh?

Apollo: Leo's awake
Apollo said unnecessarily

Leo: uhh whaddid I miss?

Annabeth: Nothing, seeing as Grover can't readat the moment and you had a nice long nap you read.

Thalia: later guys, I gotta blow off some steam

Annabeth: I'd accompany you, but I have to find out what Percy's been up to.

Hera: Hot-headed fools

Athena: Don't you go calling my daughter a fool!

Leo: IF you people have stopped arguing, "Reyna spun her dagger"

Jason: Leo, we're up to "We find our way to the Wolf House"

Oh - e're tested and trained. If Lupa thinks we're worthy, she sends us south to join the legion. - What? like 'Legion? An American apocalyptic supernatural thriller film, directed by Scott
Stewart Legion? Why doesn't Camp Half-Blood have it's own film?

Piper: Leo, I think he means a Roman legion.

Leo: Oh ahem, But I've never heard of someone losing his memory. How did you find Camp Jupiter?
Percy told her about the last three days - the gorgons who wouldn't die, the old lady who turned out to be a goddess
(Juno/Hera: Hmph! and finally meeting Hazel and Frank at the tunnel in the hill

Annabeth looked crestfalled

Aphrodite: Oh dear, I'm sure he'd love to talk of you, but he's so romantic he doesn't want to let go of his last memory of you!

Athena: It'd be best if that memory did evaporate. Then he could start afresh and find someone compatible, perhaps a daughter of Hermes, or someone worth his while.

Hermes: Are you saying my children aren't as good as your own?!

Athena: I am simply stating that my children are not to be wasted flirting about with certain heroes of the sea.

Poseidon: You wouldn't happen to be talking about me Athena? Or my family? Especially with a possible hurricane headed to Athens, a city i'm sure you would be devastated to find in ruins. Poseidon grumbled

Zeus: Settle down quarrelsome gods and goddesses, your thundering will upset the silly mortals in New York.

Rachel: Mortals aren't all silly you know. *pouts*

All this stress is like murder on my dyslexia! complained Leo

Thalia returns storming - literally "Oh please Leo, if your not good enough to keep going on another paragraph gimme the book"

Leo: Oh no, a fair hunter of Artemis has no association with such a tiring novel like this! Fair maiden Thalia, allow me to keep narrating if it pleases you.

Artemis: Are you calling my maidens silly and stupid so they shouldn't read?

Leo: Nope! I'm just digging her

Artemis: It would be wise if you do not 'dig' her in my presence, and better still, to not 'dig' her at all.

Leo sheepishly: Of course Lady Artemis

Hazel took the story from there. She described Percy as - (Leo choked) - brave and heroic, which made him uncomfortable. All he'd done was carry a hippie bag lady

Hera: Oh please, if he calls me that one more time I am going to fry something!

Zeus chucks her the Riocola

Hermes: Oh goodies, now the demi-gods know of our anger management courses, take em out on cough drops!

Hera: Quiet you.

Travis and Connor come to but listen intently while they stuff firecrackers into Aphrodite's handbag while she's absorbed in the story.

Reyna studied him. 'You're old for a recruit. you're what, sixteen?'
'I think so,' Percy said.
'If you've spent that many years on you're own, without training or help, you should be dead. A son of Neptune? You'd have a powerful aura that would attract all kinds of monsters'.

Annabeth: That's what I thought when I met Jason. I thought You were a loner.

'Yeah.' Percy said. 'I've been told that I smell.'

cue howling laughter.

Thalia: Only PErcy would think of that to say! HAHAHAHahaha!

Hades: What do you think that says about his father? Like father like son eh Poseidon? all that fish food has rubbed off it's stench on your boy!

Poseidon blushing: Are you trying to invoke my rage Hades?

Yeah, that's all I'm doing, someone else post next bit. Or tomorrow I'll post again. Tell me what you think for my first try! Also LEo should stop reading. Also someone write about the firecrackers going off in Aphrodite's handbag.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GoRgOnxx said…
big smile
I am new and just started reading this.... it's totally cool!
Geez, when did Connor and Travis wake up?? Ah well, maybe I'll post. A little dialogue. maybe some book words later.

"Where's Connor and Travis?" Annabeth asked, fearfully. She just noticed that they were gone from the spot they had fainted from. Everyone's eyes widened, and Leo went into kung-fu mode and rushed over to Thalia. "I DON"T NEED PROTECTION GREASE BOY!" Thalia shouted, and smacked Leo upside the head. Leo started speaking in Spanish. Everyone looked at Leo in confusion. "YEAH THAT"S RIGHT I SPEAK SPANISH!" He exclaimed, a starting doing the sprinkler dance move and disco moves. Everybody groaned and Thalia, smacked him upside the head and shocked him.

Sorry me mama is telling me to go to bed since its like 10:30 where I live.... GOODNIGHT EVERYBODY
~AWESOME SON OF HADES~ *yeah that's my new sig
laugh
reyna almost cracked a smile, which gave Percy hope. Maybe she was human after all. " you must've been somewhere before the wolf house,"she said. Percy shruged. Juno had said something about him slumbering, and he did have a vague feeling that des been asleep-maybe for along time. But that didn't make sense.

"he was asleep?" Leo asked.
"yes." said Hera.
"Dont you pay any attention to anything?" Zeus muttered

reya sighed. "Well, the dogs haven't eaten you, do I suppose you re telling the truth." " great," percy said. " next time can I take a polygraph?"

everyone who knew Percy laughed..
"classic percy!" thala gaspedn between fits of laughter.

Don't want to do the next part
-percabeth13
I'm going to bed since its 11:30 here *yawn* need some sleep after last night. I stayed up till 5 celebrating the new year.
big smile
^SAME!! :D but i can't fall asleep :( oh well HILARIOUS posts :) SOMEONE PLEASE POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!! XD