Helden des Olymp Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

Helden des Olymp 3994 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 3951-3994 of 3994

Vor mehr als einem Jahr cinnominbubble said…
Hmmm....what if Harry Potter was Percy Jackson's GRANDFATHER??????????????? And Sally used her middle name as her last....
Vor mehr als einem Jahr oracleofdelphi said…
that would be completly weird
somebody post or this forum will die
Hey I'm weird deal with it!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AnanyaLove98 said…
PLEASE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kgirl925 said…
laugh
woah...so I've realized I have been very, very naughty at posting @@" AND there's been so many changes to Fanpop! Gah I feel like an old-timer now...haha :P and the fanfic population here has severely decreased D: Anyway, I hope to post *tomorrow*? xD no promises~ but I'll try^^
plase do post i ve been waiting forever
:)(:post
Please Someone Just Post!!!!!!!!
^AKA PSJP!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JosephineSilver said…
Can I post? I know it's been a while since I have...like, almost a year. Is that okay?
YOP!
No Prob. Just Post!
^exactly...IM DIEING!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Karaoke_Leo said…
HOly. What happened? Why have none of you guys posted? T_T I'll post if you guys like. (My school is out and I have nothing to do. D:)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_girl said…
POST!!!
P
O
S
T
!
P.S. have you seen the cover for the HoH?!?!
 P O S T ! P.S. have Du seen the cover for the HoH?!?!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr corrected said…
Omg it sucks they look too young
^Are you serious? It looks amazing! Besides, as an artist, I know it's not as easy as it looks. John Rocco is brilliant! But, whatever, each to his own. :)

Okay guys, give me an hour or two. :D I'll post something.
rainbow_girl commented…
ikr! drawing is harder than it looks. im an artist too! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Here you are! idk, it's not very funny, but with the chapter there isn't much ammo.

Leo cackled with his elfish grin, rubbing his hands together maniacally. Who to annoy first…?
“Silencio!” Travis screamed and thrust his arm out holding a piece of wood.
“Travis?” Katie asked, confused. “What are you doing?”
Travis looked at her extremely offended. “What? I’m a wizard. I was just trying to shut him up for you!”
“Dude,” Chris muttered. “You are in no way a wizard. Don’t even try.”
Travis pouted and glanced at Leo. “Oh really? Let’s see if the beast talks!”
Leo glared at him. “I’ll admit I’m not the most good looking person, but hello, I’m not a beast.”
Travis looked down in anguish.
“I think that’s a matter of opinion, Valdez,” Zeus muttered.
“Daaaad!” Jason whined. “That’s my friend!”
“So you don’t think he’s a beast?” Piper asked.
Jason shrugged. “I’m not sure; it’s kind of a matter of opinion-“
“SHUT UP, CHILDREN!” Ares roared. “It’s my son’s POV!”
“POV?” Annabeth asked.
“Point of View,” Athena answered lazily.
Annabeth glared at her mom. “Can we just read?”
“THANK YOU!” Everyone shouted.
Rank would’ve preferred to go with his friends, even if it meant he had to endure green tea with wheat germ.
Everyone shuddered, feeling bad for Percy and Hazel.
But Iris roped her arm through his and led him to a café table at a bay windo. Frank set his spear on the floor. He sat across from Iris.
“Yes,” Zeus muttered. “Stay away from the traitor.”
Butch glared at him.
Outside in the dark, the snake monsters restlessly patrolled the hillside, spewing fire and poisoing the grass.
Demeter gasped and buried her face in her hands. The poor grass…
”Frank, I know how you feel,” Iris said. “I imagine the half-burned stick in your pocket gets heavier every day.”
Frank couldn’t breathe. His hand went instinctively to his coat. “How do you-?”

“She’s a goddess, brother,” Clarisse muttered. “Of course she knows.”
”I told you. I know things. I was Juno’s messenger for ages. I know why she gave you a reprieve.
Ares flickered to his Roman form for a second and glared at Hera, who in turn pretended to be in thought.
”A reprieve?” Frank brought out the piece of firewood and unwrapped it from its cloth. As unwieldy as mar’s spear was, the piece of tinder was worse. Iris was right. It weighed him down.
Almost like my pride, Annabeth thought. Or Percy missing, but worse. She frowned thinking of the stress Frank must endure every day.
”Juno saved you for a reason,” the goddess said.
Mars/Ares scoffed. “Saved?”
Hera glared at him. “Do you even know what a reprieve is?”
Ares snickered. “Of course not!”
Athena rolled her eyes. “It’s like a pardon, you moron! She did save your son!”
“Oh yeah, definitely. A pardon how? ”
Hera shot daggers at him. “Just keep reading.”
”She wants you to serve her plan. If she hadn’t appeared that day when you were a baby and warned your other about the firewood, you would’ve died.”
“See?” Hera said smugly.
“Whatever,” Ares grumbled.
Aphrodite raised an eyebrow. “I think you owe someone an apology.”
“I’m a god of war!” Ares growled. “I don’t apologize, and I don’t owe her anything,” he spat.
You were born with too many gifts. That sort of power tends to burn out a mortal life.”
“Too many gifts?” Frank felt his ears getting warm with anger. “I don’t have any gifts!”

“I’m sure that’s not true,” Piper murmured, feeling sorry for Frank, as she too had been in his position of feeling before.
”That’s not true, Frank.” Iris swiped her hand in front of her like she was cleaning a windshield A miniature rainbow appeared. “Think about it.”
An image shimmered in the rainbow Frank saw himself when he was four years old, running across Grandmother’s backyard. His mother leaned out the window of the attic, high above, waving and calling to get his attention. Frank wasn’t supposed to be in the backyard by himself.

“Someone’s in trouble!” Connor sang.
He didn’t know why his mother was up in the attic, but she told him to stay by the house, not to go too far. Frank did exactly the opposite.
“Good grief,” Athena mumbled and face palmed.
He squealed with delight and ran to the edge of the woods, where he came face to face with a grizzly bear.
Everyone laughed at the irony.
“Oh my gods,” Annabeth said, and stared at the book. “How lucky he is,” she muttered sarcastically.
Until Frank saw that scene in the rainbow, the memory had been so hazy, he thought he’d dreamed it. Now he could appreciate just how surreal the experience had been. The bear regarded the little boy, and it was difficult to tell who was more startled.
Aphrodite giggled. “Can you imagine…”
Ares glared at her, “That’s my son.”
Then Frank’s mother appeared at his side. There was no way she should have been able to down from the attic so fast.
Annabeth frowned. That’s right. How was that possible?
She put herself between the bear and Frank and told him to run to the house. This time, Frank obeyed.
“Good,” Hera muttered. Obviously understanding how Emily would have been scared to death since she was the goddess of mothers.
When he turned at the back porch, he saw his mother coming out of the woods. The bear was gone. Frank asked what had happened. His mother smiled. Mama Bear just needed directions, she said.
cinnominbubble commented…
it says Rank where it should have been Frank...sorry Im picky :S Vor mehr als einem Jahr
oracleofdelphi commented…
at leasst he gepostet Vor mehr als einem Jahr
cinnominbubble commented…
true dat Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Karaoke_Leo commented…
Lol, whoops! Typo! I'm a she... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr corrected said…
nice post!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rainbow_girl said…
that was great! who wants to post next?
S
U
P
E
R
C
A
L
L
A
F
R
A
G
A
L
I
S
T
I
C
E
X
P
I
A
L
L
A
D
O
S
H
U
S
L
Y
A
W
E
S
O
M
E
S
A
U
C
E
N
E
S
S
It's Been 21 Days Since Someone Posted! Please Post!
:(:(:(:(
I WILL POST TOMMOROW! I KNOW I SAID BEFORE THAT I WOULD, BUT MY SCHOOL BLOCKED FANPOP. I AM ACTUALLY ON CAMPUSPROXY.US RIGHT NOW.
I AM ALSO ON FANFICTION.NET NOW. SAME NAME AS THIS SITE.
COOL WHY R WE YELLING?
The scene in the rainbow changed. Frank saw himself as a six-year old, curling up in his mother’s lap even though he was much too big for that.

The Stoll brother’s snorted. “No, really?” They said in unison.
Annabeth hit them.

His mother’s long black hair was pulled back. Her arms were around him. She wore her rimless glasses that Frank always liked to steal,

Annabeth pointed at Connor, then Travis, and then their father. “A single word from any of you three, and I will do something terrifying.” She leant in closer. “I will eat chocolate.
Everyone shuddered and sent ‘don’t you dare speak’ looks at Hermes’ and his sons.

and her fuzzy gray fleece pullover that smelled like cinnamon. She was telling him stories about heroes, pretending they were all related to Frank: one was Xu Fu, who sailed in search of the elixir of life.

Athena smiled wistfully. “I told your father that story, once,” she said to Malcolm.
Malcolm’s eyes widened. “He used to tell me it as a bedtime story,” he murmured. “I never knew he got it from you.”
“Hey, why are they allowed to comment?” Connor complained.
“Because they aren’t idiots,” Thalia answered dryly.

The rainbow image had no sound,

Piper’s mouth opened, then closed. “But Iris Messages have sound,” she said, confused.
Everyone shrugged.

but Frank remembered his mother’s words: He was your great-great-great-…She would poke Frank’s stomach every time she said great-, dozens of times, until he was giggling uncontrollably.

Thalia face-palmed. “Are we sure Frank is a guy?”
Ares’ cracked his knuckles menacingly.
She held her hands out, palms up, in a clearly placating manner. “I’m just saying, it sounds like he would make a great hunter.”
While Zeus wasn’t looking, Ares drew a finger across his throat and pointed at Thalia.

Then there was Sung Guo, also called Seneca

“Crane!” Connor interjected.
“No, you moron,” Annabeth said.

Gracchus, who fought twelve Roman dragons and sixteen Chinese dragons in the western
deserts of China.

“What the hell are Roman dragons doing in China?”
“Mythology is weird – just go with it.”

He was the strongest dragon of all, you see, his mother
said. That’s how he could beat them!

“Egotistical, much?”
Amazingly, Annabeth didn’t complain about the interruption. Her brain gears were whirring.

Frank didn’t know what that meant,

“Nor do we,” Zeus grumbled.

but it sounded exciting. Then she poked his belly with so many greats, Frank rolled onto the floor to escape the tickling.
And your very oldest ancestor that we know of: he was the Prince of Pylos! Hercules fought him once. It was a hard fight!
Did we win? Frank asked.

“No,” Zeus preened. “My son did.”
Hera looked aghast at the fact that her husband was strutting around like one of her sacred animals.

His mother laughed, but there was sadness in her voice. No, our ancestor lost. But it wasn’t easy for Hercules. Imagine trying to fight a swarm of bees. That’s how it was. Even Hercules had trouble!
The comment made no sense to Frank, then or now. His ancestor had been a beekeeper?

Ares facepalmed. Note to self: get on Athena’s good side. Maybe she’ll bless your son. He needs it, he thought.

Frank hadn’t thought about these stories in years, but now they came back to him as clearly as his mother’s face. It hurt to see her again. Frank wanted to go back to that time. He wanted to be a little kid and curl up on her lap.

Aphrodite made a sound that might have been a sob. Piper rolled her eyes at her godly parent and attempted to hide the fact that she, too, was on the verge of ‘awwww!’ tears.

In the rainbow image, little Frank asked where their family was from.
So many heroes! Were they from Pylos, or Rome, or China, or Canada?
His mother smiled, tilting her head as if considering how to answer.
Li-Jien, she said at last. Our family is from many places, but our home is Li-Jien. Always remember, Frank: you have a special gift. You can be anything.

Leo assumed a thoughtful demeanour. “Wonder if his mother used to be a motivational speaker,” he said.
Annabeth mouthed at Jason – Li-Jien? As in, Legion?
Jason mouthed back, I think so.
Leo glanced from inbetween the two. “Hey,” he protested. “Don’t mouth things at each other like that. I always think you’re talking about me.”
“Leo,” Annabeth said. “Not to hurt your feelings or anything, but unless we’re discussing the Argo II, there really is nothing else about you worth discussing.”
Leo pouted.

The rainbow dissolved, leaving just Iris and Frank.
“I don’t understand.” His voice was hoarse.
“Your mother explained it,” Iris said. “You can be anything.”
It sounded like one of those stupid things parents say to boost your self-esteem—a worn-out slogan that could be printed on Iris’s T-shirts, right along with The Goddess Is Alive! and My Other Car Is a Magic Carpet!

“See? Motivational speaker.”
“Shut up, Leo.”
Chiron was grumbling. He was certain Iris had stolen that idea from his ‘my other car is a centaur t-shirt’.

But the way Iris said it, it sounded like a challenge.

“I think it’s more of a hint,” Rachel theorised.

Frank pressed his hand against his pants pocket, where he kept his mother’s sacrifice medal. The silver medallion was cold as ice.

Leo opened his mouth.
“No, Repair Boy – tha is not foreshadowing about Khione.”
Leo snapped his fingers. “Dangit.”

“I can’t be anything,” Frank insisted. “I’ve got zero skills.”
“What have you tried?” Iris asked. “You wanted to be an archer. You managed that pretty well. You’ve only scratched the surface. Your friends Hazel and Percy—they’re both stretched between worlds: Greek and Roman, the past and the present. But you are stretched more than either of
them. Your family is ancient—the blood of Pylos on your mother’s side, and your father is Mars. No wonder Juno wants you to be one of her seven heroes. She wants you to fight the giants and Gaea. But think about this: What do you want?”
“I don’t have any choice,” Frank said. “I’m the son of the stupid war god. I have to go on this quest and—”
“Have to,” Iris said. “Not want to. I used to think like that. Then I got tired of being everyone’s servant. Fetch goblets of wine for Jupiter. Deliver letters for Juno. Send messages back and forth across the rainbow for anyone with a golden drachma.”

All gods and half bloods within the vicinity winced guiltily.
“Hey,” Leo said. “Maybe Iris should be a motivational speaker. The goddess of motivation.”

“A golden what?”
“Not important. But I learned to let go. I started R.O.F.L., and now I’m free of that baggage. You can let go, too. Maybe you can’t escape fate. Someday that piece of wood will burn. I foresee that you’ll be holding it when it happens, and your life will end—”

“Cheerful. Really.”

“Thanks,” Frank muttered.

Piper tilted her head. “That is sarcasm, right?”

“—but that just makes your life more precious! You don’t have to be what your parents and your grandmother expect. You don’t have to follow the war god’s orders, or Juno’s. Do your own thing, Frank! Find a new path!”

Hera flickered to Juno and frowned. “Is she…trying to get him to disobey me? Insubordination!”

Frank thought about that. The idea was thrilling:

Juno and Ares grumbled.

reject the gods, his destiny, his dad. He didn’t want to be a war god’s son. His mother had died in a war.

Ares ran a hand through his buzz cut nervously. His bad.

Frank had lost everything thanks to a war. Mars clearly didn’t know the first thing about him. Frank didn’t want to be a hero.
“Why are you telling me this?” he asked. “You want me to abandon the quest, let Camp Jupiter be destroyed? My friends are counting on me.”
Iris spread her hands. “I can’t tell you what to do, Frank. But do what you want, not what they tell you to do. Where did conforming ever get me? I spent five millennia serving everyone else, and I never discovered my own identity. What’s my sacred animal? No one bothered to give me one. Where are my temples? They never made any. Well, fine! I’ve found peace here at the co-op. You could stay with us, if you want. Become a ROFLcopter.”

“A what, now?”
“Connie boy, you are apparently not the only one wondering that.”

“A what, now?”
“The point is you have options. If you continue this quest…what happens when you free Thanatos? Will it be good for your family? Your friends?”

“Iris!” Juno barked. “What are you doing? Stop talking, immediately!”
“Book,” the entire clearing said, out of force of habit.

Frank remembered what his grandmother had said: she had an appointment with Death. Grandmother infuriated him sometimes; but still, she was his only living family, the only person alive who loved him. If Thanatos stayed chained up, Frank might not lose her. And Hazel— somehow she had come back from the Underworld. If Death took her again, Frank wouldn’t be able to stand it. Not to mention Frank’s own problem: according to Iris, he should have died when he was a baby. All that stood between him and Death was a half-burned stick. Would Thanatos take him away, too?

“Frank, stop worrying!” Connor adopted cheerfulness. “Ain’t nobody got time for that!”
Annabeth and Athena hissed at his incorrect grammar; Hermes gave him a high five; and Hades was getting a headache over all the complaints about his lieutenant.

Frank tried to imagine staying here with Iris, putting on a R.O.F.L. shirt, selling crystals and dream catchers to demigod travelers and lobbing gluten-free cupcake simulations at passing monsters.

Thalia snorted. “He doesn’t actually have any idea how easy it is to picture that, does he?” she laughed, with her eyes closed as she envisioned it.

Meanwhile, an undying army would overrun Camp Jupiter.
You can be anything, his mother had said.
No, he thought. I can’t be that selfish.
“I have to go,” he said. “It’s my job.”

Juno sighed in relief and flickered back into Hera.

Iris sighed. “I expected as much, but I had to try. The task ahead of you…Well, I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, especially a nice boy like you. If you must go, at least I can offer some advice. You’ll need help finding Thanatos.”
“You know where the giants are hiding him?” Frank asked.
Iris gazed thoughtfully at the wind chimes swaying on the ceiling. “No… Alaska is beyond the gods’ sphere of control. The location is shielded from my sight. But there is someone who would know. Seek out the seer Phineas.

All the gods – especially Zeus – groaned.
“Why do all your children suck?” Apollo asked Poseidon. When the sea god glared, he back-tracked. “Most,” he corrected. “Most of your children.”
Poseidon sighed. “It must be their mothers,” he theorized. “I am an awesome dad.”
*awkward silence*
Demeter folded her arms. “You better not be putting Arion in that group, because if you’re implying something is wrong with me…”
She brandished a cereal box threateningly.

Sorry I can’t type more! And sorry it is late! *ducks nervously*
Demeter... Did you REALLY just say that? Awesome job!
i read that last post while i was half asleep
^still pretty awesome
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Alygirl421 said…
Cool post.
corrected commented…
yo biatch stop commenting on abandoned Foren Vor mehr als einem Jahr
killer24 commented…
First of all the words bitch, Sekunde he/she can if they want to so sit back and be silent Vor mehr als einem Jahr
corrected commented…
first of all i added the "a" on purpose.... and Sekunde i can tell them to stop so sit back and be silent Vor mehr als einem Jahr
corrected commented…
my Kommentare have Mehr thumbs ups than urs so i win! HA! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Corrected, your doing it again...
corrected commented…
LOL oops sry ill control myself Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr sugarpalstar said…
hmmm
Where's everybunny?
Bianca4556 commented…
yes! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
sad
Seriously where did everyone go?
angry
Come back peeps!!!!!!
Guys is someone doesn't post or even reply soon then I'll post.
1 more day is all you're getting! I'll start work on a post if no one replies by then.
"He's blind, but he can see the past, present, and future. He knows many things. He can tell you where Thanatos is being held."
"Phineas..." Frank said. "Wasn't there a story about him?"

"Course there was," Leo said, grinning."Did it involve Dr. Doofenshmirtz trying to kill his platypus?"
Thalia gave him a death stare. "Ha, ha, very funny. Now can you shut up for 10 seconds, or will I have to shut you up?"
Leo smiled feebly. "Of course, your majesty. Anything you ask." Under his breath, he muttered "as long as it doesn't involve shutting up."
"Good. Now, continue," Thalia said, obviously not having heard the last bit of what Leo had said.
Iris nodded reluctantly. "In the old days, he committed horrible crimes. He used his gift of sight for evil. Jupiter sent the harpies to plague him. The Argonauts- including your ancestor, by the way-"
"The Prince of Pylos?"
Iris hesitated. "Yes, Frank. Though his gift, his story... that you must discover on your own."

"Wow," Leo said sarcastically. "If that's not helpful, I don't know what is."
Thalia brandished her fist threateningly.
"Right. Shutting up now."
"Suffice it to say, the Argonauts drove away the harpies in exchange for Phineas's help. That was eons ago, but I understand Phineas has returned to the mortal world. You'll find him in Portland, Oregon, which is on your way north. But you must promise me one thing. If he's still plagued by harpies, do not kill them, no matter what Phineas promises you. Win his help some other way. The harpies are not evil. They're my sisters."
"Your sisters?"
Annabeth gave a little snort before reading the next line.
"Your sisters?"
"I know. I don't look old enough to be the harpies' sister, but it's true. And Frank... There's another problem. If you're determined to leave, you'll have to clear those basilisks off the hill."
"You mean the snakes?"

"No, Frank. She means the peacocks," Connor said, bored.
Hera glared at him. "I will not tolerate the insult of my sacred animal!" She said shrilly. "Guards!"
Connor's eyes widened. "Um. I didn't mean to insult you, Your Majesty," he said nervously. " I was just trying to-"
"Insult my grandson and a hero of the prophecy of seven?" Hera shrieked. "Take him away!" She called to the guards.
"Connor! No! Dad, help him!" Travis pleaded.
Hermes stood. "Hera, Your Majesty, may I ask you to reconsider your actions?"
"Reconsider? And why would I do that?"
"Because seeing as you've lost the loyalties of one messenger already, I don't think you can afford to lose those of another."
Hera's voice became dangerous. "You would risk my wrath to spare your son?"
"I am loyal to my children," Hermes replied, glancing at Hephestus.
Hera, understanding what the glance meant, curled her lip. "Fine." She gestured to the guards. "Release him."
"Connor!" Travis yelled. "Connor, bro, you ok?" He ran to Connor and helped him to his feet.
"Hermes," Hera called sweetly, but the sweetness could not mask the venom in her voice. Hermes, who was sitting back down, looked at Hera. "Do not expect my forgiveness for you actions. Instead, expect punishment for them."
Hermes nodded gravely and continued to sit down. There was silence for a moment, except for Travis helping Connor back to his seat.
"Well!" Leo said, smiling halfheartedly. "We gonna read, or what?"
"Right!" Annabeth said with fake cheeriness.
"Yes," Iris said."Basilisk means 'little crown', which is a cute name for something that's not very cute. I'd prefer not to have them killed. They're living creatures, after all. But you won't be able to leave until they're gone. If your friends try to battle them... well, I foresee bad things happening. Only you have the ability to kill the monsters."
"Really?" Clairisse asked. "Prissy couldn't do it?"
Percy rolled his eyes. "Let's just keep reading."
"Prissy couldn't do it, Prissy couldn't do it," Clairisse sang under her breath. Annabeth sighed and kept reading.
"But how?"
She glanced down at the floor. Frank realized that she was looking at his spear.
"I wish here was another way," she said. "If you had some weasels, for instance. Weasels are deadly to basilisks."
"Fresh out of weasels," Frank admitted.
"Then you will have to use your father's gift. Are you sure you wouldn't like to live here instead? We make excellent lactose-free rice milk."

"Wow, that's a great reason to go live with Iris the rainbow goddess, Frank," Leo said. "I mean, what could be better than lactose-free rice milk?"
Octavian sighed. "Does he ever shut up?" Thalia grinned mischievously, taking the question as a challenge. "Watch and learn, scarecrow boy."
"Scarecrow boy?" Octavian said indignantly, but Thalia was already running across the room. Leo was sprinting as fast as he could in the opposite direction, but Thalia was a Hunter of Artemis. She knew how to catch her prey. Thalia soon had Leo cornered, and knocked him out with a single punch in the head. She then dragged him by his ear back to his seat.
"Nice job, Thals," Jason said, laughing a little. Annabeth laughed a little too, then started to read again.
Frank rose. "How do I use the spear?"
"You"ll have to handle that on your own. I can't advocate violence. While you're doing battle, I'll check on your friends. I hope Fleecy found the right medicinal herbs. The last time, we had a mix-up... Well, I don't think those demigods wanted to be daisies."

"No, really?" Travis said sarcastically. "It's been my deepest wish to be a daisy since forever."
Thalia casually brushed off her hands.
The goddess stood. Her glasses flashed, and Frank saw his own reflection in the lenses. He looked serious and grim, nothing like the little boy he'd seen in those rainbow images.
"I hope not," Octavian muttered under his breath.
"Hey, be nice," Piper said.
"One last bit of advice, Frank," she said. "You're destined to die holding that piece of firewood, watching it burn. But perhaps if you didn't keep it yourself. Perhaps if you trusted someone enough to hold it for you..."
Frank's fingers curled around the tinder. "Are you offering?"
Iris laughed gently. "Oh, dear, no. I'd lose it in this collection. It would get mixed up with my crystals, or I'd sell it as a driftwood paperweight by accident. No, I meant a demigod friend. Someone close to your heart."
Hazel, Frank thought immediately.

"Oooooooooo," Connor said teasingly. "Someone's got a crush."
Thalia glared at him. "Would you like to share Leo's pleasant fate?" Connor glanced at the unconscious Leo, gulped, and shut up.
There was no one he trusted more. But how could he confess his secret? If he admitted how weak he was, that his whole life depended on a half-burned stick... Hazel would never see him as a hero. He'd never be her knight in armor."
A muffled sob interrupted Annabeth. Everyone looked up at Aphrodite, who was hiding behind a pink handkerchief. "Never... knight... armor... Oh!" Aphrodite dissolved into tears.
"Ummmm..."
Piper sighed. "Let's just keep reading."
Annabeth continued.
"And how could he expect her to take that kind of burden from him?
He wrapped up the tinder and slipped it back into his coat. "Thanks...thanks, Iris."
She squeezed his hand. "Don't lose hope, Frank. Rainbows always stand for hope."
She made her way to the back of the store, leaving Frank alone.
"Hope," Frank grumbled. "I'd rather have a few good weasels."
He picked up his father's spear and marched out to face the basilisks.

"Chapter's over," Annabeth said.
Connor and Travis exchanged glances. "Snack break!"
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Wow, this place really is abandoned. COME BACK PEEPS!!!
//Sorry! I'm on Quotev more often now DX
Shmerr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Skipper27 said…
big smile
Finally someones here!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kgirl925 said…
wow this place is still alive
*comes out of shelter*
uhhh hi new peeps~ i'll post a chapter soon if i have time aha
Skipper27 commented…
Yahoo Vor mehr als einem Jahr
martindude03 commented…
post? Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr martindude03 said…
crying
umm post