Helden des Olymp Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

Helden des Olymp 3994 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 3994

Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigods4ever said…
big smile
please post
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swimmergirl7 said…
Post soon whoever's posting.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darkrai6543 said…
yes i agree
Vor mehr als einem Jahr PerciusJackson said…
meh
i second that agreementin other words we all agree someone should post
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MythicLover said…
I'll post but you have to wait a few minutes!!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
laugh
OK i'll post but its late so it might not be great!

The gorgons were circling right overhead. read piper(is piper reading?)
They were probably studying the old woman, trying to figure out who the new player was before they struck.

"Yeah, video games RULE" Travis exclaimed, indeed playing a video game he 'borrowed'

"What about those guards at the door?" June smiled.
"Oh, they'll let you in, dear. You can trust those two. So, what do you say? Will you help a defenseless old woman?" Percy doubted June was defenseless

"Of course shes not defenseless" Annabeth, Athena and surprisely Artemis huffed.
Seeing the looks of confusion Jason snatched the book and read,

"At worst, this was a trap. At best, it was some kind of test.
Percy hated tests.

All they males agreed full heartedly there.

Since he'd lost his memory, his whole life
was one big fill-in-the-blank. He was____, from______. He
felt like______, and if the monsters caught him, he'd be______.

"Well he is...."Leo started only to get cut off by jason reading over him.

Then he thought about Annabeth, the only part of his old life he was sure about.
He had to find her.

"AWWW"Aphrodite and piper swooned. "Darn, i did it again"Piper mumbled lowly so barely anyone can hear her.

"I'll carry you." He scooped up the old woman.
She was lighter than he expected. Percy triend to ignore her sour breath and her
calloused hands clinging to his neck.

"Gross" the love goddess stated.

He made it across the first lane of traffic.
A driver honked. Another yelled something that was lost in the wind. Most just swerved and looked irritated, as if tey had to deal with a lot of ratty teenagers carryinng
old hippie women across the freeway here in Berkeley.

When everyone looked at Jason, he shrugged and said slowly "I dont think so......"

A shadow fell over him. Stheno called down gleefully, "Clever boy! Found a goddess to carry, did you?" A goddess?

"What goddess" The stolls, Leo, and Aphrodite wondered, Jason continued

June cackled with delight, muttering, "Whoops!" as a car almost killed them.

"Grrrr, dont kill him Hera!"Annabeth shouted. "Wait, thats Hera?" said the ones who didnt know; besides Aphrodite who turned to Hera and sweetly asked "Want my help getting a makeover?"

SO SORRY but i have to go can someone else continue???
great chapter can some else finish
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Piper_ofArtemis said…
mischievous
LOL "Want my help getting a makeover?" I love Aphrodite. Wait, can u love the goddess of love??? LOL
Some one post soon! =)
~Piper~
heart
That was awesome mythicliver. Dint worry. We'll find someone to contiue. WONT WE GUYS???
'Kay Thanks!!
Your welcome.
crying
I would so do the next one but my friend has yet to finish my book... She's already had it for 3 weeks and 3/4 of a day. Yes, i am counting. I need my Percy fix... =_(
Post soon who ever can!
~Piper~
Vor mehr als einem Jahr percabeth-bcz7 said…
I JUST STARTED READING AND THIS IS SOOO GOOD! ITS HILARIOUS!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GreekRULES515 said…
big smile
haha good job

just wanted to clear something...A LOT OF PEOPLE POST (like me) so don't say 'Post' randomly when no one is posting this is one of those forums where everyone posts in case no one knew
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pugluv98 said…
yeah, ive also been busy with two of my own forums but im fine posting on here once in a while
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Child_of_Hermes said…
angry
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! I ACCIDENTLT HIT THE WRONG BUTTON, AND IT WENT BACK A PAGE AND LOST EVERYTHING I TYPED, AND I HAD A PAGE FULL!!! I WILL HAVE THE NEXT FREAKING PART UP IN TWO HOURS
Vor mehr als einem Jahr ninjagirl77 said…
sad
^ that really stinks :(
sad
Im sorry that your chapter was deleted please post when u can
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Child_of_Hermes said…
smile
Somewhere off to his left, Euryale screamed, "Get them! Two prizes are better than one!"

"So true" Connor and Travis said in mock harmony

Percy bolted across the remaining lanes. Somehow he made it to the median alive.

"See, I wan't just gonna let him die" Hera huffed.

He saw the gorgons swooping down, cars swerving as the monsters passed overhead. He wondered what the mortals saw through the Mist-giant pelicans?

"Giant...pelicans!" Connor laughed "What an idiot!" That earned him a kick in a sensitive spot by Annabeth. "Jeez Athena, tell your daughter to watch where she kicks" Travis said while Connor got up and groaned leaning his forehead against the ping pong table.

Off-course hang gliders? The wolf Lupa told him that mortal minds could believe just about anything-except the truth.

"Except for me!" Rachel chimed in

Percy ran for the door in the hillside. June got heavier with every step.

"Hey, I thought people lost weight when they walked-not gain!" Travis laughed and Piper gave him her shut-up-before-I-kill-you look.

Percy's heart pounded. His ribs ached. One of the guards yelled. The guy with the bow nocked an arrow. Percy shouted-

Jason was interrupted by Leo who shouted "wait! I have to go to the bathroom."
5 minutes later when Leo came back he discovered both of the Stolls on the floor moaning in pain with Thalia and Annabeth standing over them and the whole room soaked with water. "Do I want to know" he asked looking at the gods faces for an explanation.

"Nope" Poseidon answered.

"Wait!" But the boy wasn't aiming at him. The arrow flew over Percy's head. A gorgon wailed in pain. The second guard readied her spear-

"TOLD you it was a spear!" Clarisse gloated.

"Clarisse, shut up" Nico said. Clarisse shot out of her chair but was pulled back down by Piper.

gesturing frantically at Percy to hurry. Fifty feet fromt he door. Thirty feet. "Gotcha!" shrieked Euryale. Percy turned as an arrow thudded into her forehead. Euryale tumbled into the fast lane. A truck slammed into her and carried her back a hundred yards.

"Ouch" Leo muttered.

but she just climbed over the cab, pulled the arrow put of her head, and launched back into the air.

"Monsters just don't die like they used to, eh?" Apollo asked grinning at everyine trying to get a laugh out. Shockingly enough though, he didn't.

Percy reached the door. "Thanks," he told the guards. "Good shot."

"Of course it's a good shot, since it didn't kill him" Thalia muttered. "All right, who wants to read next? All this starting and stopping is giving me a headache." Jason complained rubbing his temples. "I'll read" Thalia said reaching for the book.

"That should've killed her!" the archer protested. "Welcome to my world," Percy muttered.

"Yes, Percy's world is full of snake hair ladies offering him samples of food before they kill him and won't stay dead." Nico said sarcastically with his boots on the table leaning back. Annabeth kicked one of the two legs leamimg back causing the him to hit his head on the floor. He glared at her "What was that for?" he complained. Annabeth shrugged "You were annoying me" she stated simply.

ugh, my moms making me get off, hope theres going to be another part tomorrow!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
cool chappie it was really good! and i can relate to the mom making you get off.
I loved this!!!!!!! Post soon whoevers posting!
laugh
LOL that was FUNNY!
~Piper~
P.S. my friend still has my book... *sniffle, sniffle*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lcrs50 said…
laugh
lol.
that's funny.
well, got to log off soon. it's almost time for the next class.
*sigh*

post soon, please.
big smile
Oh poor you, icrs50. I'm homeschooled. Ha ha!
sad
^lucky, i wont have computers till nest semester, and all the websites are carefully watched
mischievous
Im homeschooled 2 swimmergirl7! But my mom makes me do at the very least 4-6 hours of school every day. Its less this week since we're going to see my grandparents for Thanksgiving half of next week so i can slack a bit. My mom made me do SO much piano today i thought i was gunna die! Not really but y'all no what i mean. LOL
~Piper~
P.S. that was really funny!! =)
Edit- EEPP i started a new page!! This is a first for me!! =)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr lcrs50 said…
laugh
hey, i know somebody who is homeschooled. she's one of my best friends. i wish i could have been homeschooled back at the worst school in the world.

ah, well. please post soon, somebody. please?
Piper_Artemis I play piano too! My dad teaches me but I do soooooooooooo many different outside activities. I need to do so much school yesterday!
THIS IS BOTH AWESOME AND HILARIOUS! sorry im not much of a writer so i'll comment but yet again it's awesome--post soon!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheIceDemigod said…
ha im back on. after more than a week. maybe ill post but idk.
Will you? I need something good to read.
opening my book will have it soonish
hey guys my first time. posting. the son. anyhow, here it is.

"Frank" the girl said. "those are the gorgons!"

"no, ya think? maybe they are the girl scouts that Leo hates." Annabeth said sarcastically.
"HEY!" yelled Leo, but before he could get to annabeth Thalia continued reading.

"Gorgons?" The archers voice sqeaked. It was wass hard to tell much about him under the helmet, but he looked like a wrestler, maybe 14 or 15.

"Which totally befits his nature," snickered hermes, earning a slap upside the head by athena and a cough by thalia, which earned her the halls, before she kept reading.

"will the door hold them?'

"considering that percy is involved, probably not." analyzed annabeth. "typical percy scene, though at least he still has his achilles curse." nico said. "at least they dont know where it is," stated athena, to which annabeth replied, "mother, neither do you, so be quiet please." athena started to say something but thalia kept reading,

In percy arms june cackled, "No, no it wont. onward, percy jackson! Through the tunnel, over the river."

"and through the woods, to camp roman place we go!"connor, travis, nico, and hermes sang.
"be quiet!" yelled annabeth. "whoa slow your role wise girl." leo said, but before annabeth could say anything thalia kept reading.

ahh sorry it had to be short but im on a schedule and i have to get off.

crying
Awww, can someone PLEASE post soon! Someone? Anyone?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
monkey
post post someone, plz?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr AceJackson said…
worried
Please???Please???Please???Please???
I copy and pasted
yeah guys i would post but i just did. was it good?
laugh
plz post post post post post post
Vor mehr als einem Jahr goatlypowers said…
Cool many I will post tuseday cuse I'm on a six hour car ride and will be board
hey guys im back from the airport, lol i will post later when i fet done posting on my other two forums
big smile
that was AWESOME!!!! Post soon!
sad
ugh, sorry guys im got caught in some homework that i forgot to do so i cant post sorry
Thanks percabeth ur the only one who appreciates me.

Yours In Unappreciation,
TheJokingDemigod
laugh
post post someone plz plz plz pwetty plz
:'(
post its awesome :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr gumbee said…
Polls read my first fanfiction and commentlink
who wants too post next?
cloudy
i cant i would though... maybe if i sneak it somehow.... idk ill post maybe later- 2 hours from now...if not then dont count on me posting....... anyone wanna volunteer?

*glares at homework on table* "Why cant u just go and disappear like Percy!?"
big smile
now im talking to homework.... and u guys want me to write?

lol :)
you should really stop talking to inanimate objects...................................­...­...­...­...­...
laugh
probably........

*starts talking to dresser* "Shut up! I dont care if my shirt has a blue stain on it!"

lol i dont really do that.... would it be wrong if i started talking to my dog?

:) :) ;)