Helden des Olymp Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

Helden des Olymp 3994 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 3994

Vor mehr als einem Jahr oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Somebody post soon!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigodsrule312 said…
NEW PAGE!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Cooljoe558 said…
laugh
Post post post post post post
Vor mehr als einem Jahr cinnominbubble said…
Question mark wasn't working on my keyboard because my friend was messing around with it. Nya Farida is still my best friend.
Please post soon (I can't I'm on my dads iPhone)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr itsjustamonster said…
big smile
someone please post soon!!!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr malandcar said…
big smile
someone post!!!!
sad
soo bored..... someone post already!!!!
worried
who is posting next anyway?
big smile
Me posting! :D *found my book*
They pushed her away at the water fountain, and threw rocks at her if she tried to approach them on the playground.
"Ouch," said Conner while Leo winced. Nobody noticed Leo clenching his fists.
Despite how horrible they were, Hazel never gave them diamonds or gold. She didn't hate anyone that much. Besides she had on friend- Sammy- and that was enough.
Athena nodded approvingly and at the same time Aphrodite and Piper cried out.
"AW!~" Piper groaned and slapped her mouth.
"She's strong," said Annabeth.
"Unlike you, Annabeth. You were crying when Percy was nowhere to be found,"muttered Leo grinning. Annabeth fumed and got out of her chair. It took 3 gods to calm her down. Annabeth glared at Leo who crumpled underneath her gaze.
"Please continue," said Piper.
Sammy liked to joke that he was the perfect St. Agnes student. He was Mexican American so he considered himself colored and Indian. "They should give me a double scholarship," he said.
Annabeth knew someone who liked to joke a lot. She looked suspiciously at Leo. He was Mexican...
He wasn't big or strong, but he had a crazy smile and he made Hazel laugh. That afternoon he'd taken her to the stables where he worked as a groom. It was a "whites only" riding club, of course, but it was closed on weekdays, and with the war on, there was talk that the club might have to shut down completely-
Poseidon pouted and groaned.
"I like horses!" Athena glared at him.
"Well duh you like horses! You made them for goodness sake!" cried Athena.
-until the Japanese were whipped and the soldiers came back home. Sammy could usually sneak Hazel in to help take care of the horses. Once in a while they'd go riding. Hazel loved horses.
Poseidon laughed," I like this girl! We gotta have to make a We love horses club!" *Cue eye rolls*
They seemed to be the only living things that weren't scared of her. People hated her. Cats hissed. Dogs growled. Even the stupid hamster in Miss. Finley's classroom squeaked in terror when she gave it a carrot.
"Of course. She smells like death like me," muttered Hades.
But horses didn't mind. When she was in the saddle, she could ride so fast that there was no chance of gemstones cropping up in her wake. She almost felt free of her curse.
"The CURSE!"shrieked Conner. He got strange looks from everyone in the room. He blushed.
That afternoon, she'd taken out a tan roan stallion with a gorgeous black mane. She galloped into the fields so swiftly, she left Sammy behind. By the time he caught up, he and his horse were both winded. "What are you running from?" He laughed. "I'm not that ugly am I?"
Aphrodite cried out, "Aw!" Piper managed to not cry out 'Aw'. She pumped her fist into the air.
"YES!"
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Nemisis said…
awesome!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jasonfan44 said…
Nice post, Ill try to post today.
big smile
Someone post I love these types of forums!!!!!!!!!!!!
mischievous
the chapters epic!!! oh and jasonfan44 i'll hold you to that!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darange said…
zzz
cool someone post and can enybody comment on my story its called my demigod and well ya and its in this club so ya i am tiered bye
okay yeah my back is hurting and I have alot of hw, so I'll post a little dialog:

Leo snickered. "Beauty Queen, don't you love love?"
Piper went over to Leo who was cracking up. "Well 1: do not call me beauty queen and 2: I love watching you get beat up." With that, Piper kick his soft spot and Leo crippled. "Wanna say something else?" Leo shook his head, groaning in pain. "That's what I thought." Piper walked away and waited for Nico to continue.
blush
someone post!!!!! wow we're almost as bad as rick. keeping people waiting for a really good book for a really long time...well anyway would it really send anyone to the underworld if they posted a sentence? **some cheerleader far away**"yaaay post that sentence!!" **some hippy person**"dude, if we all post one sentence then that makes a paragraph which makes us all happy.."

wow i'm random im gonna stop typing before i virtaully embarress myself any more...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr nephite said…
mischievous
I'll post as soon as I find my SoN in the tartarus that is my bedroom XD
wait wait wait a minute! Nico went somewhere! that's why i didn't mention him
Vor mehr als einem Jahr annabeth523 said…
cool!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr CalebChase said…
smile
post soon
Ok I'll post!
sunny
It was to cold for a picnic, but they had one any way
"Did they have Peanut butter?" Tyson screamed and tried to jump in the book. "NO TYSON!" The demigods stared at Hera, who had just come back. "Fine.... Peanut Butter sandwiches for everyone!"
Piper took the opportunity to steal the book.
,sitting under a magnolia tree with the horses tethered to a split-rail fence. Sammy had brought her a cupcake with a birthday candle, which had gotten smashed on the ride but was still the sweetest thing Hazel had ever seen.
All the females in the room awwed except Annabeth who was stuffing her face with sandwiches. "What! I'm hungry!" Everyone gagged at the sight of Annabeths open mouth. Then Aphrodite led her to the powder room(girls washroom) " We'll be back soon... DON'T CONTINUE WITHOUT ME ... I mean us..."
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
I liked it. AWESOME
Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
LOLLL

haha, SOMEONE POSTTTT

come onnnn seriosulyyy someonneeee postttt!!!!

i cant- too busy :(
hmmm
SOMEONE post soon!!! i would but it would serously suck like really bad i'm a terrible writer...
"Hurry!" Everybody shouted at Piper. "We don't want to hear her bloody comments about love!" Hermes added. Piper didn't disagree.
Sammy talked about the war.
Nico was about to add something but was shushed by everyone.
He wished he were old enough to go. He asked Hazel if she would write him letters if he were a solider overseas.
"Course, dummy.," she said.

"Aww!" Aphrodite said, dragging Annabeth. Annabeth looked like she did at Circe's island. Breathtakingly beautiful. Her blond hair in a bow, she was wearing a satin dress, and she had eyeliner, mascara, makeup, and lipstick. All the males, dropped what they were holding. Annabeth blinked. "I don't like wearing this!" She protested. "Can I go back to what I was wearing?" Aphrodite sighed and Annabeth's clothes transformed into her Camp Half-Blood tee shirt, and her converse(A/N I don't know if Annabeth even wears converse but I want her to wear them, okay.) She still had makeup, and all that on her face, but she didn't know. Nico, Leo, Connor, Travis(who came back because he couldn't find a dictionary), and Jason stifled a laugh.
He grinned. Then, as if moved by a sudden impulse, he lurched forward,
"And kissed her on the lips!" Piper squealed, by accident. Nico, Connor, Travis,and Leo couldn't hold it much longer, and burst out laughing. They weren't laughing when a certain daughter of Aphrodite kicked them in a certain spot.
and kissed her on the cheek.
"It would've been cuter if he kissed her on the lips," Aphrodite pouted.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr universalpowa said…
LOLLL

wait..LEOOOOO :D HAHAHA

its gonna be so funny when we get to that...Leo should be like "wtf" and hide somewhere LOL

haha, someoneee posttt awesome jasonfan :D :P
big smile
cool!
wink
that was epic jasonfan44!!!!!!!! i might be able to post if i find my book somehow...so for right now someone else can post!!
big smile
Anyone post plz!!! POST
"SHUT THE BLOODY H-" Ares started but was stopped by Nico who shouted, "LANGUAGE!"
Ares fumed. "Fine. Shut the heck up! Better?
Nico nodded.
"As you can tell my cousin, Nico, is very sensitive about cursing." Thalia said. Nico glared. "You better turn around Nico before you get hurt."
"I'm gonna get hurt? What about you Little Miss Devil?"
"Oh that's it! Shut the motherf-" Thalia started but was stopped by Nico yet again, yelling. "LANGUAGE!"
"Do they ever stop?" Leo asked Annabeth who shook her head.
"ALRIGHT!" Annabeth finally shouted at Thalia and Nico, who were throwing around some very colorful words at each other. "C'mon guys, we are supposed to know how Percy is doing. Figuring out who this Hazel girl is, why Nico has some urgent business to take care of. So let's stop the bickering for at least 5 hours!"
"Fine," Nico said sitting next to Annabeth.
"Okay." Thalia said, sitting on the other side.
"Hey I was here first!" Nico said.
"No!" Thalia shot back.
"Yes!"
"No!"
"Yes!"
"No!
"Yes!
"READ PIPER!" Annabeth shouted, putting duct tape on both Thalia and Nico's mouths.

hmmm
piper picked up the book and started reading again. "Happy birthday Hazel." "Awwwwwwww thats soooo sweet." Aphrodite said jumping out of her seat."Mom, can we go one sentence without you saying something!"Piper complained Aphrodite something unditectable and sat back down. It wasn't much. Just one kiss. But Hazel felt like she was floating. "wait but she's not with Jason." Leo said cluelessly cue face palm from everyone else except Aphrodite who was trying to control her squealing. She hardly remembered the ride back to the stables, or telling Sammy good-bye. He said, "See you tomarrow," like he always did. But she would never see him again. "Thats so sad."Katie Gardner said softly *A/N are the other campers there? well they are now...*

i know it sucks you can tell me...
I couldn't have done it better. One tip. You don't have to but can you do this:
"blah."
~~~~~~~~~
"Blah"

Just a tip. I seriously think that is good.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JosephineSilver said…
I AM POSTING RIGHT NOW.
NOBODY ELSE POST.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr JosephineSilver said…

“Go Hazel, It’s your birthday, it’s your birthday. Go Hazel!”
Everyone looked at Apollo weird.
“What?” he pouted.
“Take a flying leap,” Artemis said.
“What the heck is a flying leap?”
“Here, let me show you.”
Artemis opened a portal to no where and threw her brother in. she then turned to Piper.
“Demigod, continue,” she said.
Piper continued, trying to talk through breathless laughter.
It wasn’t much. Just one kiss, and not even on the lips.
“It doesn’t matter where he kissed you, dear,” Aphrodite said. “So long as he meant it.”
“If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times,” Thalia said. “You. Are. Talking. To. A. Book.”
But Hazel felt like she was floating. She hardly remembered the ride back to the stables, or telling Sammy good-bye. He said, “See you tomorrow,” like he always did. But she would never see him again.
Aphrodite gasped. “Tragedy!” she said dramatically
Piper looked at her mother. “I thought you like tragic love stories.”
“Oh, I do,” Aphrodite reassured her. “But still!”
By the time she got back to the French Quarter, it was getting dark. As she approached home, her warm feeling faded, replaced by dread. Hazel and her mother—Queen Marie, she liked to be called—lived in an old apartment above a jazz club.
“Jeez, talk about delusions of grandeur,” Annabeth said.
Rachel frowned at her friend. “There’s nothing grand about living above a jazz club.”
Annabeth face-palmed.
Despite the beginning of the war, there was a festive mood in the air. New recruits would roam the streets, laughing and talking about fighting the Japanese. They’d get tattoos in the parlors or propose to their sweethearts right on the sidewalk.
“oh, how romantic,” Aphrodite sighed. This time, no-one argued with her.
Travis turned to Katie. “Kates?” he asked; hesitantly.
Katie turned to her boyfriend. She’d never thought he and her would get together, but there was no denying the fact that she had fallen for the goof ball, and fallen hard.
“Yeah?” she asked him.
“If I proposed to you like that, would you say yes?”
Katie’s breath caught. “Babe,” she said, “I would agree to marry you, anywhere, anytime, romance or no.”
Travis smiled at her. The ring box in his pocket seemed to heat up about a thousand degrees.
“After this chapter,” he told her, “I need to speak to you in private.”
Some would go upstairs to Hazel’s mother to have their fortunes read or to buy charms from Marie Levesque, the famous grisgris queen. “Did you hear?” one would say. “Two bits for this good-luck charm. I took it to a guy I know, and he says it’s a real silver nugget. Worth twenty dollars! That voodoo woman is crazy!”
Annabeth tilted her head. Grisgris? It gave her a bad feeling. Mortals who messed with voodoo could cause big problems.
“The curse,” connor said in a hushed tone.
Pluto/Hades & Nico shuddered.
For a while, that kind of talk brought Queen Marie a lot of business.
Athena snorted. Mortals can be so juvenile, she thought.
Hazel’s curse had started out slowly. At first it seemed like a blessing. The precious stones and gold only appeared once in a while, never in huge quantities. Queen Marie paid her bills. They ate steak for dinner once a week. Hazel even got a new dress. But then stories started spreading.
Collectively, everyone leaned forward.
The locals began to realize how many horrible things happened to people who bought those good-luck charms or got paid with Queen Marie’s treasure. Charlie Gasceaux lost his arm in a harvester while wearing a gold bracelet. Mr. Henry at the general store dropped dead from a heart attack after Queen Marie settled her tab with a ruby.
Everyone glanced at Pluto, in shock. Aphrodite looked aghast that some of her favourite things in the world had caused so many people so much grief. Connor had an ‘I told you so’ look on his face.
“Stop being so insensitive,” Rachel whispered to him, glancing at Nico.
Jason’s face had darkened. How come she never told me? he wondered. I was one of her best friends.
Folks started whispering about Hazel—how she could find cursed jewels just by walking down the street. These days only out-of-towners came to visit her mother, and not so many of them, either. Hazel’s mom had become short-tempered. She gave Hazel resentful looks.
The demigods looked sympathetic. Poor Hazel.
Pluto’s face was like thunder. Marie, the fault was yours, how dare you blame our daughter, he despaired.
Hazel climbed the stairs as quietly as she could, in case her mother had a customer. In the club downstairs, the band was tuning their instruments. The bakery next door had started making beignets for tomorrow morning, filling the stairwell with the smell of melting butter.
“Oh. My. Gods.” Thalia said. “Yum.”
“Yeah,” Leo agreed. “I’m hungry. When’s lunch?”
“Never, if you don’t shut up,” Piper muttered, but Leo heard her.
Leo shut up.
When she got to the top, Hazel thought she heard two voices inside the apartment. But when she peeked into the parlor, her mother was sitting alone at the séance table, her eyes closed, as if in a trance.
“Creepy,” Hestia said, shivering.
“Don’t worry,” Athena reasurred her.
“Yeah,” Annabeth agreed. “Marie is totally mortal. Nothing is going to happen.”
Leo kept quiet. He had a bad feeling…
Hazel had seen her that way many times, pretending to talk to spirits for her clients—but not ever when she was by herself. Queen Marie had always told Hazel her gris-gris was “bunk and hokum.”
“See?” Annabeth questioned triumphantly.
“No-one said you were wrong, Annabeth.”
She didn’t really believe in charms or fortune telling or ghosts. She was just a performer, like a singer or an actress, doing a show for money.
“Liar, liar, pants on fire,” Connor sang.
Travis nodded. “As sons of Hermes, we can recognize lies when we see them.”
But Hazel knew her mother did believe in some magic. Hazel’s curse wasn’t hokum. Queen Marie just didn’t want to think it was her fault—that somehow she had made Hazel the way she was.
Pluto stiffened nervously. He knew what was coming next, he remembered this…
“It was your blasted father,” Queen Marie would grumble in her darker moods. “Coming here in his fancy silver-and black suit. The one time I actually summon a spirit, and what do I get? Fulfil s my wish and ruins my life. I should’ve been a real queen. It’s his fault you turned out this way.”
Let me explain the scene to you: All eyes turned to Pluto/Hades, who had a nervous brake down and poofed the Hades out of there. Wait…Hades…and he’s Hades…huh, that’s hilarious! {and totally a coincidence.}
Zeus shrugged. “Continue to read,” he told Piper.
She would never explain what she meant, and Hazel had learned not to ask about her father. It just made her mother angrier.
“Don’t ever make mother angry if you can help it,” Connor shuddered.
“Yeah,” Heaphestus agreed, glancing at hera. “Mother knows best.”
As Hazel watched, Queen Marie muttered something to herself. Her face was calm and relaxed. Hazel was struck by how beautiful she looked, without her scowl and the creases in her brow. She had a lush mane of gold-brown hair like Hazel’s, and the same dark complexion, brown as a roasted coffee bean. She wasn’t wearing the fancy saffron robes or gold bangles she wore to impress clients —just a simple white dress. Still , she had a regal air, sitting straight and dignified in her gilded chair as if she really were a queen.
“Grandeur. Delusions.” Annabeth said. “Any of this a-ringing a bell?”
“You’ll be safe there,” she murmured. “Far from the gods.”
“What the Hades?” everyone asked, except for Jason, who opted for the more Roman, “What the freaking Pluto?”
Hazel stifled a scream. The voice coming from her mother’s mouth wasn’t hers. It sounded like an older woman’s. The tone was soft and soothing, but also commanding—like a hypnotist giving orders.
Every demigod and fully god stiffened like a rabbit caught in headlights.
Queen Marie tensed. She grimaced in her trance, then spoke in her normal voice: “It’s too far. Too cold. Too dangerous. He told me not to.” The other voice responded: “What has he ever done for you? He gave you a poisoned child! But we can use her gift for good. We can strike back at the gods. You will be under my protection in the north, far from the gods’ domain. I’ll make my son your protector. You’ll live like a queen at last.”
Everyone was frozen; holding their breath. Greed was a common flaw among mortals.
Would Marie listen to Gaia?
post soon!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr owlgrl99 said…
AMAZING =)
Thx and nice!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MythicLover said…
Awesome post soon
it was pretty awsome....
big smile
that was amazing!! and thanks for the advise jasonfan44!! *no sacasasm inteaded i really apprecate it!!*
POST!
thx Jasonfan44...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Reyna_Praetor12 said…
someone please post soon...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Reyna_Praetor12 said…
POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­POS­TPO­STP­OST­

Or Cetus will come after you!!!
tongue
I would post I really would but I forgot my book at my house and am currently posting on my dads iPhone as we drive to dinner... Epicly sad face.
^I would also and same reason except my laptop is in use by my friend and it is to hard to type on an iPhone with a book in my hands.
big smile
cool! that was an awesome chappy!!!! plz post again soon!