Helden des Olymp Olympus reads the Son of Neptune

kgirl925 posted on Oct 05, 2011 at 09:36PM
All rights to Rick Riordan (duh)
Hope you enjoy!

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH. I can't believe this forum is like...3 years old now. How is that possible?! *feeling of nostalgia washes over me*
Anyways, end of my rant. here are a few lil' things to keep in mind while posting/reading this forum:
1) Uh, this is more like a random PJO community / occasionally post chapters forum now. So, anything PJO related is welcome.
2) People have asked me if they can post links to their stories here. A year ago I probably would've said no. But looking at the circumstances now, SURE! Go for it (: just don't spam the whole forum with links to your stories. If you want, send the link to me and I'll put it in this description.
3) ANYONE CAN POST CHAPTERS. As long as it's in chronological order. eg. You can't just go from a Percy arriving at Camp Jupiter to Percy saving the eagle. Follow the immediate next paragraph that they will read (: No length requirement or whatsoever, 'tis all fun

last edited on Dec 03, 2014 at 11:50PM

Helden des Olymp 3994 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 3994

Vor mehr als einem Jahr rickjackson said…
I keep on saying that it is late but i can't sleep
Vor mehr als einem Jahr parras2 said…
smile
post soon
post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr darkrai6543 said…
hmmm
why is everyone saying the same thing twice???
blush
sorry I thought I wuz posting on a different story
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pugluv98 said…
smile
hi im new here ive been reading this story and its really good keep posting!!!
smile
wellcome to fanpop pugluv98
Vor mehr als einem Jahr helenoftroy001 said…
The Mark of Athena by helenoftroy001 I am posting a story there so if you have time check it out.
by the way love your story
Vor mehr als einem Jahr swimmergirl7 said…
OMG!!!! This is hilarious!!! You guys should send this to a publisher.

No joke. You should.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kronos429 said…
that would be illegal.
it is copyrighted in rick riordans name so you cant publish anything in the book without his consent which he most likely wont give
Vor mehr als einem Jahr number1pjfan said…
big smile
This is really good. Pleases post ASAP!
thanks parras2 i just finished posting the third part in my forum, check it out while your waiting its alot like this ps read the authors note VERY IMPORTANT post what you think about it im an amateur so dont be too disapointed
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
hmmm
ummmm can u put up a link pugluv
Vor mehr als einem Jahr MythicLover said…
sorry im new here but Can i try writing or is it only you guys?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Kronos429 said…
its anyone i believe
smile
link or if that doesnt work "Gods read the Heroes of Olympus"
um OK so this is my take on if you dont mind

"Soo anyway" Leo reads(is it leo reading?)Percy stumbled away from the gorgon, almost falling off the edge of the hill.
It was the smiley one -Beano.

"Seriously beano?" Annabeth shook her head affectionately.

Okay, her name wasn't really Beano. As near as Percy could figure, he was dyslexic, because words got twisted around when he tried to read. The first time he'd seen the gorgon, posing as a Bargain Mart greeter with a big green button that read: welcome! my name is stheno, he'd thought it said beano.

Everyone snickered even Hades!

She was still wearing her green Bargain Mart employee vest over a flower-print dress.

"Ugg flower print is so outdated" The love goddess screeched,
"Shut up already"Thalia smiles sweetly. "No you cant tell ME wha..." "Be quiet, Now read leo" Zeus thundered; Leo hurriedly reads.......
Awesome!
laugh
good!
mischievous
keep it coming or my hellhound will find you hehehe
Thanks but im not that good(but if your not talking about me...well then!)
cool
i am *tells hellhound to be ready to leave*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr TheIceDemigod said…
@MythicLover-must ask. Where'd u get the phrase well then because I have a friend who say it A LOT and Might no u. Tell me, do u live on the west coast east coast or in the Midwest. Or the areas between the three.
I live in the east part of america~Ice
And if no one else wants to try writing i'll post~pugluv
K mythiclover. don't no you. but for everyone who doesn't know how this is how you do bold.
[b ]Bold is cool.[/b ]
exactly like that except there is no space between the two bs and the things. Here's a bold example when there is no spaces.
Bold is cool

It's the same for italics and underlining, except u need the first letter of them instead of b, which is the first letter of bold.

Since I have my book(had let cousin borrow it) i might post if I have time but mythic lover go right now or whenever.

Yours In Demigodishness,
TheIceDemigod

OK I'll try doing bold and stuff so anyway

If you just looked at her body, you might think she was somebody's dumpy old grandmother

"no comment" Nico remarked

-until you looked down and realized she had rooster feet. Or you looked up and saw bronze boar tusks sticking out of the corners of her mouth. Her eyes glowed red, and her hair was a writhing nest of bright green snakes.

"Spellbinding"Apollo rolled his eyes. Artemis gasps"Since when did you have such a big vocabulary?" "what do you mean little sis?" "DONT call me sis." Piper, seeing this was getting nowhere picked up the book and read over their voices

The most horrible thing about her? She was still holding her big silver platter of free samples: Crispy Cheese 'n' Wieners.Her platter was dented from all the times Percy had killed her, but those little samples looked perfectly fine

"Oh the horror"Hermes exclaimed

Stheno just kept toting them across California so she could offer Percy a snack before she killed him. Percy didn't know why she kept doing that, but if he ever needed a suit of armor, he was going to make it out of Crispy Cheese 'n' Wieners. They were indestructible.

"Interesting"Leo turned towards his dad"you should try making things with that!" "But would it work?" "Beats me" "ANYWAY" Piper declared.....
I love this!!!!!
Nice on the bold.
Good job on the chap.

Imma out.

^new sig for when I'm busy.
Thanks
Vor mehr als einem Jahr goatlypowers said…
smile
Good job but everyone check to see who is reading or just don't say it at all
meh
Please Post Soon!!!!!!!!!!!
OK but why doesn't anyone else want to write?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dancergirl78 said…
I am testing to see if I can write in bold...
YOU just did!
Post soooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!
@mythic lover

i would write but i am already doing one like this for the lost hero and another one about after the lost hero they are called

Gods read The Heroes of Olympus and The Banished Hero
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mynameis67 said…
hmmm
how to write in bolod
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mmm­mm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
sentence or word
sentence or word
crying
Ok i`ll post soon but i have to wait awhile :(
Vor mehr als einem Jahr demigods4ever said…
please post soon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kgirl925 said…
smile
I might do a section today after I finish homework :) sorry haven't posted in a while but everybody wants me to post on my mark of Athena...
Ok i'll post now but no promises its gonna be great

"Try one?" Stheno offered.Percy fended her off with his sword. "Where's your sister?""Oh, put the sword away," Stheno chided. "You know by now that even Celestial bronze can't kill us for long. Have a Cheese 'n' Wiener! They're on sale this week, and I'd hate to kill you on an empty stomach."

read Piper "AWWW shes being thoughtful unlike her sister" Annabeth stated.
"Ummmm do i even want to know?" Athena questioned. "Im sure you already know since you ARE my mom" "Doesnt mean i cant ask"Athena huffed.

"Stheno!" The second gorgon appeared on Percy's right so fast, he didn't have time to react.

"Dont let your gaurd down!" Rachel whisper/yelled coming out of nowhere. Ignoring the stares she said continued and so Piper did;

fortunately she was too busy glaring at her sister to pay him much attention. "I told you to sneak up on him and kill him!"

"I think shes the smarter one"Travis said "Yeah most likely" his brother happily agreed.

Stheno's smile wavered. "But, Euryale..." She said the name so it rhymed with Muriel. "Can't I give him a sample first?"
"No, you imbecile!" Euryale turned toward Percy and bared her fangs. Except for her hair, which was a nest of coral snakes
instead of green vipers, she looked exactly like her sister. Her Bargain Mart vest, her flowery dress, even her tusks were decorated with 50% off stickers.
Her name badge read: Hello! My name is die, demigod scum!

"A little to obvious even for a monster" Apollo announced "You think?" Jason asked.

"You've led us quite a chase, Percy Jackson," Euryale said. "But now you're trapped, and we'll have our revenge!"
"The Cheese 'n' Wieners are only $2.99," Stheno added helpfully. "Grocery department, aisle three."

"VERY helpful"Rachel asserted.

Euryale snarled. Piper read. "Stheno, the Bargain Mart was a front! You're going native! Now, put down that ridiculous tray
and help me kill this demigod. Or have you forgotten that he's the one who vaporized Medusa?"

Can someone else continue, if not i'll post later
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Child_of_Hermes said…
umm can you finish that line
hmmm
hey can you guys do more than a page???
meh
What do you guys mean? I am confused.
mischievous
i mean can you make the chapters longer than around a page of SoN, i like a longer chappie and nice face...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr rickjackson said…
can i try again? my first one sucked
mischievous
as long as you do the next part.
Plz post soon!(whoever is posting)
big smile
i claim the 200th comment!