My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 3376 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 3376

Vor mehr als einem Jahr NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *walks to the window slowly and spots Eridan's flare* Somepony's in trouble! Guards, quickly! Bring that pony in!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jordy_dash said…
Ev:*breathes slowly*
Once the pegasus Royal Guards fly out and bring him inside, Summer immediately walks up to him.

Summer: Eridan! I wasn't expecting you to be back so early! What happened?
Ev:i... W we... They surrounded us... Tbe guards panicked... All dead... *his mask covering his scars falls off showing the violet blood all over his face* but its all clear... No more undead at that city... *faints*
Summer: Curses! Get him to the infirmary... *sees the violet blood* Hmm... and let there be a guard in front of his door at all times! I sense a disturbance in the magic field.
Ev:*dreams of his home*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
Astral: *reads notes* Lies...Traitors...Spies from within? How about tactics...maybe later,the troops are already out anyway,we can't do anything about that but for now...*runs towards Summer* My Queen! The stars have told that there's a spy within! possibly even a traitor!

(Dude,you're passing me the tactical stuff? Well,time for some studying! XD *8minutes later* nah,im just gonna be personal here,that's the only option i could think of)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Summer: *turns to Astral* That would explain the odd disturbance I've sensed a few minutes ago. And one of my squads were wiped out!

(Haha, whatever you feel comfortable with, I didn't mean to put you into a bad position or something. : )
Ev:*wakes up and whispers* s steel...
Astral: Steel? ...a traitor? No,that can't be,she has been with us the whole time and had plenty of chances to make the move...it can't be her...can it?
Ev:n no... I... Wwant to speak... Wwith her
Astral: *sighs of relief*...i believe she has been sent away on a mission as well,like you. She and her troop left shorty after you.
Ev:*sighs* c can you write a note for me... Its important...
Astral: wait...you're not dying are you?! Look,we could fix you up! Just give us a minute!
Ev:somethin' like that, just wwrite dowwn "Dear Steel, if you discover the answer of this riddle you get the answer..Of no use to one ,
Yet absolute bliss to two.
The small boy gets it for nothing.
The young man has to lie or work for it.
The old man has to buy it.
The baby's right,
The lover's privilege,
The hypocrite's mask.
To the young girl, faith;
To the married woman, hope;
To the old maid, charity.
What am I? "
(I have no idea how to react to this situation so i'm just gonna do what he says,like,'to heck with it'...also,i'm gonna go bed after a few more minutes)

Astral: *finishes writing them on his notebook then looks at the written notes with confusion*...is riddles a pirate thing?

(Also,Mirage,i thought of something..maybe send small parties of reliable and capable men,like in video games,there would be like medics,offense,defense ponies like in Rainbow 6 Siege and then the rest would be left in the stronghold to defend...but im not gonna make Astral say anything cause that basically sounded the same with what you said before...plus im not much of a tactician,i don't even know how to play chess...so yeah,pass it back to you,man.)
NocturnalMirage commented…
Haha, all right then. :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Ragnar stares at the body then back at Astral.

Ragnar: I think I know who's the traitor.. *squints eyes*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: I understand if you don't want to forgive me for not telling. Hell, I don't blame you. But, I just couldn't lose my sister like I lost my brother and parents
Ev:*his right eye begins changing colour to violet like the other had all ready been* g... Good bye guys...
Astral: who are you suggesting? *raises brow*

(Lag ging.. .
Ev:*eyes open* where the hell am i? Have I been captured? *tries to get up but is too injured*
(Gonna...sleep....now...agahjdkshkkd!)
(Okay, bye Alinah :P)
(ciao)
Ragnar: *looks at the body, then at Astral once again* It is obvious.. It's him. Can you not see.. The blade and his hooves are filled with "blood"... I can easily tell if somepony is lying... He's as fake as a cheetah trying to come out as a leopard!!! I knew we shouldn't have trusted him.. We lost a whole squad of guards!!! Now we're gonna need twice the effort to find more survivors!!! We'll never arrive at Los Pegasus and Cloudsdale without being killed! Just look! We have less than one hundred guards now!
Ev:i can hear you people... And whatever you guys are sayin' well... I must have a dopple ganger cause the last memory I have is me on a ship going to battle mindfang *begins to stand up* and troops? Unless mindfang is a member of your organization then I am as innocent as any one now... Do I have a room to go to? I need to get out of these clothes*picks up his harpoon gun and inspects it* ah... She didnt take you Ahab...
Ragnar: You lying little bas- *raises hook*
Tsura: Wait! What if he is telling the truth?
Ragnar: Tsura! HE KILLED A SQUAD OF GUARDS!
Tsura: What, so we are going to kill him without knowing the real answer?! It's two in the morning and we're all tired! Perhaps this was action of the queen!
Ragnar: *lowers his hook and groans, glaring at Eridan*
Tsura: We will head out in a few hours. I will take his weapons if that helps!
Ragnar: ..Fine..
Tsura: Good. *looks at Ev* Let's go, I'll guide you to a room. If you try ANYTHING, I will slit your throat in a split second. *tilts head and trots* Follow me and please, do me the favor in handing me your weapons. You should be glad I am discussing this matter peacefully. Do not make me burst my bubble!
Longsword: (Just sits there, hoping Wheat says something)
Ev:k here have it*gives ahabs crosshairs* look after my baby... Also do you have grey coat dye?
Ev: oh and theres a half broken sword near where I just was, if you want that?
Wheat: *stares at Longsword in silence, keeping her expression steely. After a long pause, she speaks* Promise me you won't do that again. Promise me you'll never leave me like that.

Tsura: *raises eyebrow* No, no I do not. *grabs all his weapons, then drags her hoof around his body to make sure he isn't hiding any secret weapon* You're clean. Now follow me.
Ev: ok*follows whilst playing with his glasses* I dont even need these
Longsword: (Can't help but hug Wheat) I promise. I won't even leave you, Wheat. No matter what
(before I continue I must say... FOUR-ONE! TO ThE CHAMPIONS!(I was at a football match so im hyped!))
Ev:so miss, mind tellin' me your name?
Tsura: Tsura.. Tsura Sly. Outlawed criminal.. Wanted dead or alive. Wanted for treason, robbery, arson, and much more. *takes out her bottle of rum and drinks a sip*!

After some seconds of trotting, they both come upon a wooden door.

Tsura: *opens the door, leading to the room with a small bed, candles, a table, etc.* Hmm.. This should be good enough.

Wheat: *hugs him back and sighs* Thank you.. I needed to hear that at a time like this. *stands up* Come, join me in bed.
Ev: Well nice to meet you Tsura, you can call me DualScar, high blood, pirate captain and soon to be mercenary, now I need to be washed so if you would please excuse me *walks in and begins to undress*
Tsura: Hmm.. I rather call you dimwit. *looks at him without even wincing or looking down* And yes, I can see that. Try not to drown in that bucket of water.
Ev:*laughs* im amphibious *gets washed*
Tsura: Haha, in that you are right. But keep in mind that if a shark swims backwards, it dies. Haha! *turns around and walks out the room*
Ev:*shouts out* also why were you lookin' at me undressing? You dont see me doin' that to you! Unless you want me to... If you do you know where I am *wonk*
Tsura: Of course you wouldn't do the same. Because if you did, I'd poke your eyes out with a dagger! I've seen hundreds of stallions undressed. Why not look at you? You have nothing to show! Haha! *continues walking*
Ev:*looks in mirror and dyes his coat grey, he then looks back at the mirror but a pony with a white coat, red eyes and red mane/tail is there* what the
Fd:Hello Eridan... Or should I say Orphaner DualScar...
Ev:WHBXUDNXJNSUSKDSU
Fd:yes be scared... You fused with me and I allowed you to have control whilst I grew stronger... Now when you see the queen say that "fire burns all! Including Royal guards"
Ev:y yes sir
Tsura walks back to the others in the room, setting down Ev's weapons on the table.

Ragnar: Anyways.. Where was I? Ah, yes. Although I still think that stallion was responsible for all this, perhaps we can still make it work.. We'd be gone by morning, taking a quick search around the towns and arrive back by night. Maybe Astral would like to join Tsura and I. Or, we can all split up. I go to Vanhoover. Many earth ponies might've found shelter there. Tsura flies to Cloudsdale, all pegasi will definitely be there to keep a distance from the ground. And Astral, if he agrees, he can go to Los Pegasus. I know it's risky, but I am sure we shall succeed. We need to act as soon as possible. That wicked queen has already conquered Canterlot and Manehattan. We must save the rest.
Ev:*puts on his clothes but instead of docks he wears aviators* listen to the mind ghost DualScar *lies on the bed and thinks to him self
(ev:Hello?
Fd:Greetings, welcome to my realm
Ev: oh... Sir what is it you want?
Fd: deliver the message then become a mercenary
Ev:ok sir...)
Astral: Got it. Steel's still out there getting information so that helps?
(hey Alinah)
Ev:*begins exercising*
(Sorry for the long wait guys)
Longsword: (Gets up and follows Wheat to bed)
Ev becomes Ds
Ds:*begin punching the punching bag*
Ragnar: Yes, that's great! I know it's late, but I think we should start packing. It'll be a long day for all of us. *looks at Summer* I believe you should stay here, and make sure everything goes in the right lane, Queen Summer Pride.

Tsura: *nods with a serious expression, then looks at Astral* Can I have a word with you, star freak?

Wheat: *lies in bed beside Longsword* We'll get through this.. I know we will.. Summer is a great queen, she has everything under control.
Longsword: (Lying down next to her, and he places his hoof on Wheat's hoof) I know. And, I promise I am going to protect you, and Toy Sword, and Meadow. No matter what