My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 3376 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 3376

Vor mehr als einem Jahr jordy_dash said…
Fd:*thinks* it may be possible, she died before the witch used the eye so... She may have been resurrected... But she will be one of the undead... I think though someone of her power could have stopped her from being in control
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide: *smiles warmly at Meadow* It's quite all right, Meadow. You do not have to shy around this Humble One. but to answer your question: it is more complicated than that, I'm afraid. You see, the Eye brings back the bodies only. The souls remain on the other side... and without them, these bodies are nothing but empty vessels, driven by rage and blood lust. However, the more Obsidian Pearl uses the amulet, the weaker the barrier becomes. We do not have much time before it fails altogether... but! perhaps there is a way to reacquire that spell. If I could look into the memories of somepony who was with my sister when she discovered it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: *looks at her sister, then back at the stallion* Tsura and Astral were the ones who accompanied her in their journey to Egypt..
Tsura: We were with her in different locations, though.
Ragnar: Then Landslide can see the memories from both of you.
Tsura: What? No! Why not just Astral?
Ragnar: Can you just try to be cooperative for one minute!?
Tsura: *sigh and looks at the two stallions* Yes, that'll be us..
Landslide: Excellent! Let's start with you then! Please! *signals Tsura to sit down on a soft pillow in front of him* I shall only look at that one particular memory that we need, nothing else, I promise. Now... *gently touches Tsura's temple with his warm, soothing hooves* ... just relax... close your eyes and calm your mind and soul... *closes his eyes
Tsura: *closes her eyes as well, although she tenses her back muscles and arms* It's funny to ask a pony to relax at a time like this... *exhales and loosens up her body a bit*
Landslide: *furrows a brow because of intense concentration as he's searching through Tsura's memories, than after a while he starts graving some symbols into the wooden planks of the deck with his hoof, but does not seem to be aware of it*
Wheat: *stands up and walks towards the scene, no so close to Landslide, but enough to see the writings* (Those look awful familiar when I entered that maze.. They were imprinted on the wall..)
Landslide: *suddenly lets go of Tsura's temple and gazes at her with a tear drop running down his cheek*
Tsura: *her ears flicker and she opens her eyes, making instant eye contact with the stallion* *she stares at Landslide with her usual serious, angered expression with her eyes constricted* What? Did you get it? What did you see?!
Fd:*stops his transmission to speak with dualscar* What are you plannin'?
Ds:wwe wwill lose if wwe dont "join' that strange mare...
Fd:What the hell! Were strong enough to- oooooooh I get it *smirks* we "join" her
Ds:yes... Though it wwould be better for me to be the one to "join" her, since you obvviously hate her
Fd: but... I... Ok,i will wait outside where ever you are *gives a flare* fire it when your in trouble and be ready to fuse...
Ds:ok.. Should wwe tell them?
Fd: no... They would object... And interfere... With our plan...
Landslide: *wipes off the tear* Yes. I have what we need. It's just... you thought of a powerful memory when our minds merged. As I said, I did not look at anything else but this memory was so strong... I've seen you with your mother, when you were a filly. How she caressed you and your brother to sleep. I'm sorry. It was not my intention to witness your deepest memories. But this tells a lot about you.
Tsura: *glares at the stallion above her* You promised you wouldn't look at anything else, you liar! What else did you dare see?!
Landslide: And I didn't. This memory surfaces because it passed through YOUR mind during the melding. It was unintentional on both ends. None of us wanted it but it happened. And never call me a liar again! I have never said a word of lie in my entire life!
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Tsura: Never lied within one hundred years? That's impossible, already another lie! *stands up from the pillow, infuriated. She then stomps back to her place beside her brother, letting out a sigh of tiredness from the recent war*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Stands near the edge of the shp, overlooking the land) (Sighs)
Landslide: It's true. As a humble servant of the Creator I am forbidden to tell a lie. I could have said that I didn't see anything, yet I told you the truth.
Fd:*teleports to them* im going to do some scout work with dualscar back near canterlot and the stronghold and stuff...
Tsura: Do not feed me with the untruth.. Your creator isn't real, brother of Summer Pride! Creator my flank! That is nonsense!
Ragnar: Enough!!! We will not start fighting because of religion! We have a whole group of tired, injured ponies of war. All of them are thirsty, hungry, scared! We will not make this worse!
Landslide: *just smiles at Tsura in a warm, friendly way, like a father would to her mischievous daughter* It's quite all right. One day you will all understand. But in the mean time we have to focus on our problems indeed. We will need supplies. Food, weapons, medicine... and soon the airship will need to land somewhere safe to refuel. Off the coast perhaps? You two are trained sailors who know these waters very well. Do you have any suggestions?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Landslide: *just smiles at Tsura in a warm, friendly way, like a father would to her mischievous daug
Jade_23 commented…
AWESOME PICTURE! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Fd:*teleports away to dualscar* ready?
Ds:aye landwweller
Fd:*teleports them both to main land equestria*ok... Find her...
Ds:mhm *begins walking towards canterlot with his wand in his hoof*
Ragnar: If we go East, we'll meet up with the Vikings... They aren't friendly to ponies like.. All of you.. So I believe it's best if we don't go that way.. Besides, wild creatures live in those areas.
Tsura: Let's go North, that's gypsy territory!
Ragnar: No, it must be invaded with the dead..
Tsura: We don't know that yet!
Ragnar: That's a possibility we are not sure of! Hmm.. If we go South, we'll sink because of the strong waves..
Landslide: Hmm... let us go North then. If your territory is safe, we can land there, if not, we can still turn around and land somewhere on the mainland.
Ragnar: It's a risky trip..
Tsura: A risk that we'll take! Before we arrive on shore, let Ragnar and I go scout the area.
Landslide: Agreed. But be vigilant! You might encounter ponies you knew who are... turned. but I hope it won't come to that. Just be back as soon as possible. We don't have much fuel left.
Fd:*teleports back to the airship*
Ragnar: *nods at Landslide* Yes, of course. *looks out the window*
Tsura: *grabs a holy dagger and slips it in her boot, then pulls out her sword*
Wheat: Wait! Is there a way to communicate if something happens?
Ragnar: Hmm.. Keep some guards on watch!
Tsura: *opens the aircraft's door, and the strong, heavy breeze fills the room* Alright! Enough chit chat! Let the guards who want to go, go! Those who are afraid, let them stay. They have the right to. This isn't their business! *prances like a fox into the air then spreads her wings*
Ragnar: *salutes* Aye! *follows his sister*
Steel Sword: (To Wheat) Wheat, dear, are you okay. I know it must have been hard to hurt your husband like that
Wheat: He wasn't my husband, but yes.. You are right.. I was too much of a coward to shoot him.. Luckily he was able to tell me how to defeat the devil..
Steel Sword: I'm glad you did. I'm so glad you were able to save my brother. And, don't worry about the sword wound, he is healing up right now as we speak. Though its best that both of you do not go into battle for a while
Wheat: Yes.. I agree.. *lowers her head in deep sadness* I haven't felt the baby move in hours.. I feel like the crash against the wall might've killed it.. What happens if I have a dead baby inside me? I-I have failed as a mother! My child might be dead!!!
Steel Sword: Didn't you notice when I said "Both of you shouldn't battle"? Your baby is very much alive. I can feel it. That is why you must rest. It is coming very soon
Wheat: *rubs her temples* Y-Yes, yes.. I'm just suffering of lack of energy, sleep, food.. *rests her head on her blood stained hooves* I'm just so tired, I can barely talk.. My kids must be starving..
Steel Sword: I'll be sure to tend to them. You should speak to Longsword. He seems to be in a state of depression. It may not look like it, but he is badly hurting on the inside. I already tried talking to him, but he wouldn't listen. Perhaps he'll listen to you
Wheat: *looks up at Steel Sword with her weary eyes, but a tired smile seems to expand on her face* Yes.. I will.. I just hope the twins find the land, safe... *looks at the crowd of ponies and sees Meadow and Toy Sword sleeping on one another. She gives out another smile and looks at her husband* Longsword.. Dear, what's wrong? Why don't you talk to your sister? She's awfully worried about you.. *coughs*

The two twins swiftly fly in the air. They don't say a word to each other, they just focus on their destination.

Tsura: Do you see anything?
Ragnar: *squints his eyes* No.. All I see are waves..
Tsura: Alright, let's just keep going forward. If not, we'll look for a different land.
Ragnar: *nods*

The gypsies keep on flying at the same pace, and it soon begins to darken..
Longsword: .......... I'm sorry, Wheat. I'm so sorry
Fd:*walks up to steel* hey, have you ever thought about a career in politics? Cause youre really good with words
Wheat: *puts a hoof on his stomach* It's alright, Longsword. No need to apologize, it wasn't you.. I didn't mean to injury you, but there was no other way!
Longsword: No, its not that. I'm sorry that you had to meet me. Because of me, I pulled you into two wars, and now both you and our children are in danger. It's my fault that this is happening to you
Wheat: *raises her hoof on Longsword's cheeks, making him look at her* Longsword, I've enjoyed every moment of being with you. No matter if it were the worst times, or the good. I shall continue that until I die. We will survive this, no matter how many wars we face. If I lose my baby, we'll just make another one. Be happy that both your children are still breathing.

Tsura: There! There it is!
Ragnar: Good eye! Let's go check it out!

The two gypsies land on the shore, making their way through the cold water. When they arrive at land, they see the horrid tragedy. Houses are burned, dead gypsies lie on the ground, and blood fills the water. Dead children lie with holes on their heads..

Tsura: Oh dear.. *widens her eyes is shock as she looks around*
Ragnar: *walks through the dead ponies* They've all been killed.. Check our cabins!
Longsword: (Places his hooves in Wheats) But, how will I be able to live with myself, knowing that even our youngest child as seen the worst of war. How can I be fine when there is always something out there, wanting us dead. I can't even be happy, knowing that every waking moment, we could be killed in a second (Begins to tightly grip her hooves, as tears fall from his eyes)
Wheat: No.. D-Do not say that.. Do not think of the worst.. Not now.. Please don't..

Ragnar: Strange.. Who could've done this?
Tsura: *shrugs and she drags two bodies in the water* Our population has died.. There is nopony alive..
Ragnar: *looks down, saddened* Go.. Go call the others to come. We found our land, and we can clear it...
Tsura: *rises in the air with her wet skirt from the freezing water* Yes.. Be careful.. *flares her wings and flies away from the land*
 Wheat: No.. D-Do not say that.. Do not think of the worst.. Not now.. Please don't.. *** Ragn
Longsword: But.... I can't..... I don't want to lose you, or Toy, or Meadow, or Steel, or any of you
Wheat: ...And you won't. I.. Promise. *gives a warm smile*
Longsword: (Can't help but hug her)
Fd:*is secretly jealous of longsword and wheats love and mumble* get a cod damn room...
Jade_23 commented…
Whaaaaat? It was just a hug! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
jordy_dash commented…
feuer hates other peoples relationships and Liebe stuff since the thing with summer and rarely find anyone he actually cares for therefore hatred! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
Astral: *pats Crystal's head gently as she sleeps next to her new friends*
Blair: *opens eyes slightly* yawn...you kinda remind me of my own big brother...he would always tuck me in bed when my parents aren't home...i miss him...*tears well up in her eyes as her head droops*
Astral: *also pats Blair's head* Don't worry,you are alone in this...all of this will be all over like it's just a big ol' nightmare...so sleep...
Blair: *wipes eyes as she slowly falls asleep*
Astral:...*mumbles* so we have to make sure of that...*turns away and walks back to the others*
From the windows of the airship, a sillouette emerges from the clouds, and it is no other than Tsura! The gypsy flies with rapid speed, avoiding the puffy, white shapes. Tsura suddenly decreases her speed, and lands on the side of a window. She then jumps on the door and slides it open.

Tsura: Our land has been invaded, but it is safe! Drive North!
Meanwhile 15 miles from canterlot
Ds:*crouched down, looking through binoculars* hmm... I dont see any movement... *gets up and walks towards the stronghold* time to visit the home they had...

Fd:*begins walking to the window of the air ship facing north* well guys... Lets go *opens the window and jumps out,falling towards the water at a great speed* Oh... I forgot I no longet have my right wing... *realises again* I DONT HAVE MY RIGHT WING! WBSIFBDJSJKSSBDHDNSKJDDBDJDNJDBDDJSB HELP!!!!!!!!
As soon as he hears about the news Tsura has brought, Landslide trots to his cabin and locks the door, then kneels in front of a small alter, murmuring a prayer until a dark silhouette emerges from the shadows but remains in the gloom. He does not even need to open his eyes to sense the presence...

???: The ship is turning.
Landslide: Yes. We are heading North... to gypsy territory.
???: Good.
Landslide: Are you sure you made the right decision?
???: I am. It had to be done.
Landslide: You know I only agreed to this, simply because there is no other way out of this. But that does not mean I like it. You know my point of view on deception... so this plan of yours better be working.
???: It will. The barrier will soon be closed and the ponies won't mourn over what had to be sacrificed. This world... it gets more and more alien with each passing day. Our time is over... this is our final mission and once it's complete, we'll both leave this plain of existence. Forever.
Landslide: They Creator knows we earned it.
???: Indeed. Trust me! It will all be over soon! Just stick to the plan!
Landslide: I will. *opens his eyes and realizes that the silhouette is gone. He stares into nothingness for a while then collects his stuff. He idles in front of his two holy swords, placed on the alter then grabs them* One...Final... Mission...
Meanwhile..

Ragnar drags one of the dead ponies to a side, along with the others. He sighs as he looks at the dead children in the pile. The gypsy then makes his way to the cabin with his sword at hoof. He looks through the cabinets, boxes, baskets, anything for food or water. Angered, he throws a basket against the closet. A filly's shriek is heard behind it.

Ragnar: *perks his ears and turns left, staring at the closet*

He goes mute, and only uses his hearing. Ragnar hears heavy breathing behind the door, then decides to speak in Romani..

Ragnar: If there is somepony behind that damn door, show yourself!

Slowly, a shadow emerges from the door, and reveals itself as a young filly.. The filly looks at Ragnar, surprised yet confused.

Filly: Earl Ragnar! Y-You're alive! *gallops towards the stallion and throws herself in his arms* We must get out of here, it's n-not safe!