My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 3376 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2601-2650 of 3376

Vor mehr als einem Jahr NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *runs down her hoof on Ragnar's cheek, but only for a swift second then she rapidly takes it away and her emerald eyes grow cold and her face emotionless the second she does that, the exact opposite what she looked like a second before* That... will have to be put on hold. Right now, a changeling army is closing in and we do not have much time! I fear.. that by this time tomorrow... the island will be completely obliterated.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: *lowers his eyes in deep sadness, understanding why Summer is changing the subject* You're going back to the afterlife, aren't you?
Summer: HELP ME GET THIS SITUATION UNDER CONTROL HERE! Once we've neutralized this threat, we can talk. *looks deeply into the stallion's eyes and a drop of tear emerges in the corner of her own eyes*
Tsura: *stares at her brother in pity, who just quietly looks at the ground with no response. After a few seconds, she manages to break the silence* Alright then... What can we do, Summer?
Summer: DESTROY THE UNDEAD, YOU FOOL! I have started several fires all around you! just burn all of them, that's the only way!
Tsura: There is no need to call me a fool, Summer... My name is Tsura if you have forgotten. Simply by repeating the order will help. Now, since you've broken my brother's heart and have nothing else to do, I recommend YOU taking them to safety while I burn the rest.
Summer: *glares at Tsura* Everything that happened between me and your brother was mutual! We do not have time to turn this into a power play, don't you understand??! Get these ponies away from here! Landslide and I will take care of the rest! Just make sure you're far away from the explosion! You know what happens when Earth and Fire mix together, don't you?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Tsura: Leaving my brother wasn't mutual. Or was it, Ragnar? Did you wanted her to die as well? *stares at her brother who is speechless, just staring at the ground with his sad eyes* I thought so. Oh, and yes! I know exactly what happens when earth is mixed with fire! *titters creepily* After all, if you play with fire, you will get burned. Those were your words, Remember? *grins at the unicorn* Burn as you please. You've already started with him. *tilts her head towards Ragnar, then flares her wings*
Summer:* just blinks and Tsura appears right in front of her* Why do you mourn your brother?! like you've lost him forever! He is still here right beside you, isn't he?! He'd never leave you! but that's not enough for you, is it?! Let me get one thing straight before we do this...* walks up to Tsura, their muzzles are only a few inches away and Summer speaks in Romani with a mild equestrian accent* Ragnár is all mine now and I'm all his. We belong to each other! And there is noting you can do to stop us! But... if you were concerned anypony else but YOURSELF... We have a job to do! Right here, right now! And that job is to save all of them! *points at the civilians* Now...are you capable of following the lead of a unicorn once more or not?!
Tsura: *raises an eyebrow as a mischievous smirk expands on her face* Oh, he hasn't told you, has he? Were you aware of him being a widower? Yes, sad story. His wife died a long time ago. With a newborn in her. I just find it sad it is happening again. Well, your not pregnant but still. I'm not trying to keep you two apart. I'm just watching out for my brother. Besides, won't you be returning to your tombstone soon? Let him down easy, goldilocks. Oh, and to answer your question, both of us know that I don't let unicorns lead me. *smiles creepily*
Summer: Oh, really? This is how you repay me?! I've shown nothing but kindness to you yet you want to kill me?! I know you do..... I can hear it in your heart beat! Go ahead! Let's see what happens! *throws a dagger right in front of Tsura's hooves then pierces her icy emerald eyes into her's*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Still leading his group through the woods)
Tsura: *picks up the dagger with an apathetic expression and an arched eyebrow* *walks towards the mare, invading her personal space and lifting the sharp dagger near her face* *grabs one lock of her mane, and swiftly cuts the end of it, leaving her mane even* There. I killed your mane. Happy? *traces the dagger up her cheek, then to her white horn* You know, I've always wanted your horn as the center of my collection. It's so beautiful and shiny. A horn of an elemental would cost a lot of gold. Oh, how would I enjoy slicing it off along with your tongue. You talk too much, angel. Like, a lot. I don't see what my brother likes of you. But I know you'll take good care of him. If not, you know I have a pack of hungry Tigers awaiting.. *bursts out laughing* You are so dramatic, Goldilocks. you should be crowned the queen of drama, not Equestria. *places the dagger back in her hooves*
Summer: You have violated at least six laws... but - no matter how much I want to be here with him... there is just no way. the less you know the better, but I've been granted a few extra days here...
Tsura: Yes, you should know by now I violate many things. *observes the thick string of her mane closely, and oddly saves it in her pocket* And no. The more I know, the better. *shrugs* But its good to have you back, Goldilocks. I missed your feisty personality. Oh, and thanks for saving my flank from the storm you created.
Summer: raises a brow* Storm? What storm? I am Fire if you recall, I don't do storms... that's been the talent of my late sister, Whirling Abyss. But she's been dead for 5 hundred centuries.
Tsura: *smiles brightly, yet creepily* Keep in mind spirits from the other side talk to me. I have my own magic, Angel. But really, thank you for saving me from drowning. You try to hate me, but you can't. I would've died twice already. Yet you, Queen Goldilocks have been there each time to save me. *pats her head, acting like the barbarian she is*
Summer: swings hear head and lets her orange mane billow around her for a few seconds* I have no idea what you're talking about...
Tsura raises an eyebrow, tilting her head at Summer while looking at her brother. Ragnar sighs, and walks towards the mare. He lifts his left hoof, gently touching her jaw and neck. He then looks at Tsura,

Ragnar: Her heart skipped twice.
Tsura: *stares at Summer* Liar much?
Summer: ENOUGH! Do as I ask and your rewards shall be rich! damn it, I'll allow you to the sacred vault Equestria! Would that satisfy your ust for gold??? just help us right now!
Tsura: No need for that, Goldilocks. I found something I didn't know I'd lost. I found something I care more about than gold.*salutues with her wings* See you back at camp! *leads the civilians back to the refuge*
Ragnar: *kisses Summer on the cheek* Take care, love.. *follows his sister*
Longsword: (As he leads the group, he comes across Summer) Impossible? I saw her die
Tsura: *passes by Longsword* You're late for the party, blonde. You must know the way back home. Lead us back there.
Longsword: How is Summer here. She's dead
Landslide: No! She was never dead... I can explain...
Longsword: So, she faked her death?
Landslide: It's not that simple! All can be explained, just take care of these reanimated dead bodies first!!!!!!
Longsword: Got it (Takes his holy weapon and shoots the undead corpses in the head, in an attempt to keep them from getting back up)
Ragnar: Save the bullets, Longsword. These only die when set on fire. We need to empty this place for Summer to set fire on this land. We need to move.
Longsword: Yes, but this is a holy weapon. It can kill them just as well as fire
Tsura: Either way, save them! Longsword, you followed us here. You must lead us back with the others right away! This land must be set on fire. Enough wasting time. Hurry, blonde!
Longsword: Very well. Come on (Leads them away from the area)
Summer: *looks back and sees that the ponies are leaving the area* It was about time! *raises her hooves and by her motion, the entire shore anbd some parts of the forest burst into fire*
Longsword: (Doesn't even bother to turn around)
Tsura: *tilts her head at Longsword* How is everypony doing back in camp? Did you move them far into the forest? Have any of them gotten sick? How is your daughter? How are the guards doing?
Longsword: There all fine, Tsura. Don't worry
Tsura: Hm.. And how have you been keeping up with everything? You know, with your wife gone and all.
Longsword: ....... I'd rather not talk about it
Landslide: AND this is really not the time to talk about such stuff at this moment, Tsura! It's not helping.
Tsura: Great. Again with blaiming the gypsy. Again with blaming someone who is FOR ONCE trying to care.
Landslide: Who said that?! Nopony! I'm sorry, but not everything's about you! nopony was blaming you, just do your part and help! Please!
Tsura: Oh, so you think I'm selfish?!
Ragnar: Tsüra! Báshtā!!!
Tsura: *places a hoof on her head and inhales deeply, wincing* Please, yell louder for this headache to hurt more.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
Astral: *tries to keep survivors from panicking any more since it would surely attract more zombies* shush..! *keeps sharp eye and weapon ready for any attacks*
After a few hours, the ponies finally arrived with the rest thanks to Longsword's survival. He is greeted by his own son and daughter, Toy Sword and Meadow.

Meadow: *hugs Longsword* Oh thank the creator, you're alive! All of you! We had the chance to fix a stew for all of us to eat. We found some vegetables growing along the way. Help yourselves. *steps aside*
Longsword: I'm glad you two are safe (Hugs them both)
Tsura: *sniffs in the air, and begins to cough* What's that smell?
Ragnar: What smell?
Tsura: Don't you smell it? *covers her nose*
Meadow: *turns around* Oh, the smoke? That's from the stew. It's far though. How did you smell it from here?
Tsura: *coughs* It's the first time any smoke effects me.
Meadow: Perhaps your hungry?
Tsura: I am.. But for some odd reason, I crave something sour and salty.. Not soup.
Ragnar: *raises eyebrow as he stares at Tsura in awe* Why don't you have a drink? *pulls out his bottle of rum*
Tsura: *stares at the bottle for a brief moment, then looks away* No, I don't feel like drinking.. *looks ahead*
Meadow: Alright, I think we should settle in. The new survivors must all be exhausted. I'll show them where they can sleep. *walks off with the new civilians*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
Astral: *lowers guard a bit and finally rests with the others*
Crystal: ...don't push yourself too hard...please?
Astral: *turns to Crystal and pats her head*.. I'll try,kid.
Tsura: Yes, you do that.. *massages her temples* I will go rest as well.. My wings are sore of so much flying.. *stretches her tan wings*
Ragnar: I'll wait for Summer to return.
Tsura: She might not be here for a few more hours.
Ragnar: I don't care. I'll wait for a hundred years if I must to see her.
Tsura: Fine.. Rest well, Ragnar.
Ragnar: Yes.. You too.
Tsura: *nods at him*

Ragnar then sits beside a tree, resting his head on the trunk. He stares into the dark woods with his tired eyes, waiting for the beautiful unicorn to return. Meanwhile, his sister Tsura flies into the sky, scouting for a large comfortable-looking cloud. She squints her eyes as she continues to rub her temples. As she tilts her head a little bit to the left, she finds a good looking, white fluffy cloud. The gypsy winces from a sudden pain in her back, then shakes her head as she lands on the soft cloud. She crosses her front hooves and lies her head on them. The lonely mare stares into the empty skies quietly.
The distant sounds of explosions continue for another hour or so but then come to an abrupt halt. The silence settles on the island like a heavy rain cloud. After a while, a white unicorn emerges from the woods, her horn is still blazing from an intense use of magic. She stops near the edge of the camp but does not enter, just stares at the survivors with an abstracted expression on her face.

As Tsura observes the empty skies, a shadow lands swiftly behind her on the cloud.

Catapult: you look flustered. Care to tell me what's troubling you?
Ragnar: *even though he is tired, he keeps a lookout for Summer. He signs, staring into the lonely distance. His eyes travel a bit west, where he soon spots the white unicorn by her bright horn* There she is.. *stands up and walks in the opposite direction, soon returning with a glass of water and a small, yet furry cloak of his* *he flies torwards the mare with the materials, then settles by her side. He doesn't say a word as he wraps the warm fur around her and holds out the cup of water for her to drink*

Tsura: *speaks with her eyes closed* I'm tired, alright? My head, stomach, and back hurts. If I tell you, you won't ever speak to me again so I rather not. *rests her head on her hoof* Huh.. I thought I made it clear I wasn't going to sleep with you again.