My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 3376 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 3376

Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
(Yo. Just finished up breakfast.)

Astral: im gonna get my saddlebags then...*walks away* (i know i'm weak...i might not make it out alive,but the stars will guide me,who knows maybe i get some training out of this?)*perks up ear then faces Tsura* what is it?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *trots along with Astral* Don't leave Crystal, she needs you. You have no idea how she acted after you simply just.. Teleported. She was devastated, she needed some pony. I believe she's grown on you.

Wheat: Yes, I know.. You always have.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Just lies there and smiles to her)
(Meanwhile)
Guard: Steel, it doesn't seem like there are any undead around
Steel Sword: Close her eyes, and tries to sense them, then aims her gun at a door, and shoots it, which then opens to reveal an undead, who was just shot in the head, and falls over dead) You must be careful, guards. They can hide anywhere
Astral: I...*sigh* Yes,she has....but this has to be done,its for the greater good,after all...Ihave to help.
Tsura: *squints her eyes at Astral, then gives a low sigh* At least.. Talk to her before you go.
Astral: *nods* of course. Thank you for talking to me about this,Tsura..and for worrying about Crystal,i appreciate it. *continues to his destination*
Steel Sword: (Comes back to the stronghold, with all the guards still alive, as well as supplies, and speaks to Tsura) Well, Tsura, I never knew you had a soft spot for children
Tsura: *gives a sudden jump and turns around, frowning* I don't. But I like Crystal.. She's the only one that actually thinks I'm not.. Bad.
Steel Sword: Well, anyway, the guards of my group came back with enough supplies. However, its not a surplus, so we can't just use all of them right now. We'll need to save what we can
Tsura: *nods* We were planning on searching for any survivors through town. I'm taking Cloudsdale, Astral Los Pegasus, and my brother Vanhoover.
Steel Sword: I see. Well, best of luck to all of you. But, do you know where my brother could have gone off to
Tsura: Hmm.. He must be with Wheat and his kids.
Steel Sword: (I knew they would make up eventually) Okay, just checking
Astral: *Outside Crystal and the others' room wearing his saddlebags then knocks*
Blair: h-hello..? *opens door with magic carefully* Oh! Its mister Astral!
Astral: ehh...just Astral is fine.Can you please call Crystal? i need to speak with her.
Blair: I'll go get her! *goes back inside room,releasing her hold of the door,making it slam right in front of Astral's face*
Astral: *recovers from shock as he rubs his face*
Blair: *opens door again with Crystal next to her*
Crystal: Hey,Astral! *sees saddle bags* what's...those saddlebags for?...A-are we looking for my parents? Is that why you called me? hold on a minutes i'll go get stuff-
Astral: *places hoof on her shoulder,making her stay in place* No...look we need to speak privately.
Crystal: pri-vatley? What's that?
Astral: i need to speak with you...alone *glances at Blair as she leaves the door as Crystal got out before getting slammed by the door* look dear,i'm going to have to get out there again to look for survivors...maybe i'll find your parents or my family,but i'm going to need you to stay here and be a good girl.
Crystal: b-but- *sighs* how far are you going to go?
Astral: fairly far...but i'm going to try to get back here as soon as possible,so just stay here with you friends-no don't give me that sad look *raises chin* i'm going to return soon,so don't be sad,you're going to get your friend worried. Do you understand me,dear?
Crystal: ...fine.
Astral: good. *pats head* i'll stay safe,don't worry...now go back to your friends and play. *uses magic to open the door for Crystal but before she went inside she ran back and gave him a quick hug then went back inside* *Astral gives a small smile and goes his way back to Tsura and Ragnar*

(freaking long!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: *observes and supervises the return of Steel and her squad and the distribution of the supplies they've brought back but she's still constantly updated about the situation and where the others will go, while she's talking to Ragnar* This is a risky tactic... but we really have no other choice. I'm not quite fond of the idea of letting you go out there... *clears throat* um... or anypony else for that matter. On the other hoof, Steel returned with her squad without any casualties, and she even brought some supplies. The others might be as successful as she was. I am still concerned about Astral's warning though. If there is a traitor or a spy among us, we have to find him fast.
Steel Sword: If they are leaving, I'd wish to join them
Claymore: (Over here's Summer) (S-someone is suspecting me. This isn't good. I need to kill them before they give me away) (Looks at Steel) (And I think I know just who it is)
Summer: No! You need to stay here with your family! I'm not letting ALL my best fighters leave! Some of you must stay behind to defend this place in case of an atta... *suddenly and unexpectedly, she turns around with an angry expression, looking right at the place where Claymore was standing a mere second ago, but he's gone. She narrows her eyes* Hmm.... I thought I sensed a presence.
Steel Sword: Summer, I must join them. I can do something that not any other person, not even the unicorns can do- I can sense where the undead are. I thought I lost my magic back in the battle against Royalty, but it seems I have some magic. Stronger magic, even. Please, you must let me join them so that I may help
Summer: *sighs* Very well then. You may join them. But Longsword will remain here and I am not budging on that! He's not fully recovered from his injuries yet and his place is here with his wife and son. Do we have an agreement?
Steel Sword: That was what I was going to tell you. And yes, I agree. He needs to stay with Wheat and their children
Summer: Then I suggest you get some rest. It's too late to go out now, Tsura and the others will leave at dawn.
Steel Sword: Yes, Summer
Summer: Excellent! go and grab some shut eye, I'll handle things here! *yawns*
Steel Sword: Yes, Summer (Leaves)
Claymore: (Keeps watch of Steel before walking away)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr jordy_dash said…
Ds:*walks out of his room and begins jogging around the strong hold*
Steel Sword: (Sits by the fire, trying to warm herself up)
Ds:*sees steel and walks over, wiping his face with a towel* hello miss, how are you?
Steel Sword: Oh, I'm fine
Ds:that's good *sits down* so what's your name? My name is DualScar
Steel Sword: My name is Steel Sword
Ds:hmmm I feel like ive heard the name before... Strange *stretches*
Steel Sword: Probably someone else
Ds:well I am going to continue my round *gets up and continues jogging*
Ragnar: *nods at Summer then gives a small bow* Sleep well, my queen. *trots with his sister to their room. They both talk in romani*
Tsura: Hmm.. I don't believe there will be any survivors.
Ragnar: What? Why would you say that? *opens door*
Tsura: It's a miracle if ponies of Equestria know how to defend themselves..
Ragnar: Hmm, true. But there should be other guards protecting the citizens, no? *takes off black jacket*
Tsura: I doubt that.. ALL the survivors are probably in somepony's house, crying and shaking. *takes off her corset and jumps in bed, curling up like a cat*
Ragnar: *puts hook on the table* Oh, don't be so negative. *lies down besides Tsura*
Tsura: I'm not.. I'm just saying I don't really know ponies who dare to fight against.. These monsters.
Steel Sword: Very well
Claymore: (In a secret location, he tries to channel Obsidian)
Astral: *as he was going back to his room to rest a bit,he passes by Steel and stops* (wait...that hydropony said to give this to her right?) *goes towards Steel* hey...

(*faceslap* i almost forgot about this!)
Steel Sword: Good eveing
Ds:*goes back to his room and begins writing in a book* "date... I dont know, I believe I have been captured by mindfang or maybe the subjuggulators... I am trying to become stronger since when I woke up I was much weaker than when I left for the battle with my crew... They have ahab's crosshairs... My sweet baby... But I will get out of here soon... Hopefully with no battle... DualScar"
Astral: *nods in response* To you too...excuse me,but thathydropony-Eridan,told me to give this to you *levitates notebook and rips the page with the writing out,giving it to Steel* it's some kind of riddle...unfortunately though,i don't know what it means,maybe you could figure it out?
Steel Sword: (Reads the riddle) ....... I think I may know just what it means
Meanwhile in Canterlot...

Pearl: *senses Claymore's call* What do you want, Claymore?
Claymore: I have been able to find Summer, My queen. She is right where I want her. I can kill her easily, as their are times when a few guards leave. Not to mention, they have lost a few of their guards. She makes an easy target. However, there is someone who knows that I am not one of them. They are suspecting me, and I know just who that is. I believe this bag of flesh is going to ruin our plans. What should I do
Pearl: Maintain your cover at all costs until you have a chance to destroy that witch once and for all! If you succeed, I shall grant you the reward to become one of us! A new body with the ability of shapeshifting! but if you fail, I'll debone you myself! And Claymore! Do not underestimate that unicorn! She knows more than what her appearance suggests!
Claymore: Yes. And as for the nosy meatbag? She stares at me as if she can look through me. I can't ignore her, for she will eventually find out about my identity, and then she will have me killed
Pearl: Take care of it! Do I have to think of everything?! Who's serving who?! You are a trained assassin, are you not?! Improvise and get the job done or suffer the consequences!!! Do not contact me until you are finished with your assignment!
Claymore: Yes, my queen (That nosy pony is a liability. If I don't kill her soon, everything will be for not. I have no choice. She must die)
Ds:*walks down to the water area of the stronghold and begins to swim there whilst singing* We run from no enemy and we can feel no pain, all of the lower bloods will quake under our reign!
Ragnar: Eh, don't say that. There should be a few warriors out there.
Tsura: Haha! They can't even kill a fly!
Ragnar: *rolls eyes* Tsura, show some faith, won't you?
Tsura: We're all doomed.. Sooner or later, we're gonna be killed by either the dead or that hag!
Ragnar: Well, tomorrow we'll search for survivors. That's gonna make us stronger...
Tsura: Still doubting..
Ragnar: *squints eyes at his sister* Anyways.. I wanted to congratulate you for trying to act.. Like a friend and help these ponies. You're trying to change, and I'm proud of that.
Tsura: *stays quiet while lowering her ears* I'm just trying.. To fit in.
Ragnar: *blows out candle* I know. We have three hours to rest. Goodnight, Tsura Sly.
Ds:*continues singing and swimming* we build metal death machines to do just what we crave! To pummel all the land-lovers until theyre in their grave!