My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 3376 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 3376

Vor mehr als einem Jahr NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Quite simple! *slowly turns her head upwards, furrowing a brow* By catching the spy, hiding above the ceiling! *points directly where Claymore is, even though she can't directly see him*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
Astral: *looks at where Summer is pointing and raises a brow in confusion but nonetheless,he brings out one of his shotguns-which he always keeps close to him-and points there,waiting*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Claymore: (Quietly disappears, trying to avoid capture)
Summer: Not this time! *raises her hooves as her horn charges up with magic and she creates a giant, crimson orb of magic around the castle* Nopony gets in our out.
Claymore: (Outside in the castle garden) (Damn, I can't escape. I just need to stay hidden)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *from the corner of her eyes, she looks out the window where the garden is located. She chokes on her rum as she recognizes the stallion out on the grass* *her eyes are suddenly full of rage* *she flares her wings and flies out the window, trying to keep balance with her dislocated wing as she falls toward Claymore. She quickly raises her hoof and swiftly strikes his mandible* *Before Claymore even realizes she's there, she takes out her sword and attacks him like a rabid dog. She stabs him multiple times as he's against the wall. Although, his wounds quickly begin to heal.*
Claymore: (Damn, I knew sooner or later that this filthy gypsy would find me... she is lucky I can't kill her) (Punches her hard in the stomach) I am not here to fight you... yet, anyway. I have enough information to give to the Queen. Hopefully, when I come back, I can kill one of you filthy fresh blooded ponies (Disappears)
Tsura: *sees the giant orb of magic surrounding the castle* He's still in here, hiding.. He can't escape.. *looks around with an angry expression* I will kill you.. I'll find a way.. *stomps back inside the castle*
Astral: we need to search for the puppet...if you got it on time,then he should be still in here...*levitates both of his shotguns* (grrmm...hunger and sleep will have to wait...) *gallops to the door*
Summer: He's not going anywhere! He may be an expert at teleportation, but he does not have the power to counter my spell. If he's here, we'll find him!
Claymore: Damn...... (Tries to channel Obsedian Pearl by using a spell)
Pearl: *playing chess with one of her minions in her lair when she senses the presence of Claymore's spell in her mind so she responds with the same kind of spell to establish a telepathic communication channel* Your presence is acknowledged, Claymore! What progress can you report?
Claymore: It seems that they are on to us, my queen. They know that you sent me and they are aware of my presence. They have blocked off the castle with an advanced unicorn spell. It is impossible for me to escape
Pearl: I gave you one SIMPLE job...! This is an unfortunate turn of events... We are not yet ready for this battle! Make your way to the lower levels of the Castle! You will find the entrance to a hidden cave system beneath the building. That is your escape route. Act fast, do what you have to! Do NOT allow yourself to be captured! If you do, you know what must be done.
Claymore: Yes, my queen (Quickly, but quietly makes his way to the hidden cave)
Summer: *paces around, sniffing into the air* Hmm... I can't pick up on his scent. But he must be around here somewhere! The Royal Guard are already sweeping the upper floors in three waves, thus his space of movement is narrowed down. There's only one way for him: below. he will be trapped there!
Claymore: (Once he makes it to the bottom of the castle, he sees that there are no guards around, then rushes for the exit, only to be knocked down by someone) Unhand me, you filthy fresh blooded pony
Morning Star: (Places his hand blade next to his throat) You aren't going anywhere
Claymore: (Kicks him in the leg, breaks from his grasp, and takes out his scythe) You may have defeated me once, but I won't lose twice
Tsura: *blows a strap of hair off her face* Unicorns.. *flares her wings and flies back to the castle through a window, appearing in the same room as Summer and Astral* I know where he's headed. So if you'd excuse me, as you keep sniffing the air like a dog, I'll actually go find him!
Ragnar: *bursts through door and throws his sister her sword, he as well carrying one* Pardon me, but the guards were having quite a problem in giving us back our weapons.
Tsura: *catches the sword in midair with her jaws and quickly flies out the room with her brother*
Claymore: (Swings his scythe at Morning Star, who blocks his attack)
Summer: *follows Tsura and Ragnar* Would you mind telling me the assassin's destination already?!
Morning Star: (Throws Claymore against a wall, and keeps his hand blade close to his throat) What is your goal? What do you plan to achieve? Answer me!
Claymore: I'd sooner die then tell you
Morning Star: Well, that will certainly happen soon, once the Queen gets here
Claymore: (Laughs) You honestly think that your precious queen can stop her? There is only one queen to rule this land, and she will have it soon enough (He then punched Morning Star in the stomach and ran for the exit)
Tsura: It's obvious! I've been in this castle before! He's headed below the dungeons, where a cave is founded! I, as a criminal shouldn't be telling you this. But that cave is an escape route that all prisoners have used to break out of hell! It leads to the woods.
Claymore: (Keeps running through the cave) (I can feel myself leaving this foul unicorns magic. Soon, I will be able to teleport my way out of here)
Summer: What? Why haven't I told about this before?! AAARRGH! somepony's paying for this later! Lead the way! Hurry! I want this scourge found!
Tsura: Hope you don't mind if I told you I was the one who made that tunnel.. Royalty ruled at that time, so I have a good reason why. Plus, ever since then I've been saving innocent ponies! *flies down the staircase that soon leads to the cave*
Summer: We'll talk about this later! Just show us where it is!
Tsura: *rolls eyes*

Soon, the three ponies arrive at their destiny. They appear walking through the dark, empty cave. From a distance, voices can be heard. Suddenly, an arrow punctures the air and makes it's way towards Ragnar's face. Ragnar carelessly grasps the arrow in midair and breaks it in half. He then looks around. A silhouette appears in front of the three ponies, revealing herself as Wheat.

Wheat: Dear, I'm sorry. I thought you were the assassin!
Ragnar: Looks like you did it on purpose. Ah, it's fine. An angry mare can be convinced to do anything.
Tsura: *clears throat loudly* He's almost in the exit!
Claymore: (Runs to the exit as fast as he can) (I can feel myself escaping the magic. I'm close now)
Astral: ...what are you doing here,Miss Wheat? Shouldn't you be with your children?
Wheat: I rather keep the problem away from my children, than my children away from the problem. Longsword is taking care of them.
Summer: Good! He won't be able to take on all of us! He's close I have his scent! We must reach him before he escapes the circle of my magic!
Claymore: (Keeps running, close to the exit)
Wheat: *nods* I can't run.. So my arrow should finish the job.
Tsura: I don't know.. I've pierced my sword on his flesh a dozen of times, but he seems to have this spell on him that won't let him die.. Obviously created by that hag, Shifter.. *flares her wings* We can block him. Perhaps the wise queen here knows something that can help. *flies towards the exit, followed by the others. The silhouette of Claymore is visible to everypony*
Claymore: (His horn charges, ready to make him teleport)
(This seems like a slow motion moment for some reason xD)

Astral: *shoots Claymore's horn*
(YESSSSS xD)

Tsura: *with a rapid move, she dives through the air and blocks the exit, right after his horn is shot. She then pushes him back in the force field where his magic is useless*
Claymore: Damn you. You filthy fresh blooded ponies. Unhand me. I will be forced to disobey orders and kill each and every one of you
Astral:...do not underestimate us, puppet. We could do so much more than what you think of us. *points guns at him*
Claymore: My magic may be gone, but my physical strength isn't (While in Tsura's hold, he flips over her, kicks her off him, then takes out his scythe)
Summer: It will do you no good, assassin! I've dealt with your kind before in the past and you cannot possibly hope to succeed against all of us! *her magic makes her brother's sword appear in her hooves and she points the blade right at Claymore* Surrender at once and your death will be swift!
Claymore: I'd sooner die than surrender to you filthy fresh blooded ponies
Summer: *her features become steely and emotionless* You will die indeed. *swings her blade with a surprisingly rapid move and cuts Claymore on the chest, leaving a large wound that won't heal* but let's not get ahead of ourselves! *holds the sword in front of her enemy* This sword belonged to my brother; the blade was sanctified by the Holy Church of the Creator a hundred years ago. It is my understanding that your powers are useless against such objects, are they not? Now... you will tell me everything about this queen of yours. you will tell me who she is, what she wants and where we can find her. You will tell me every single detail about her or you shall suffer my unending wrath!!!
Claymore: Even if I were to tell you, you expect the queen to let me live. I'd die with honor before I die a traitor. I will tell you nothing
Summer: *pierces her eyes into Claymore's* Unfortunate. But predictable. Then you shall face torture. *squads of royal Guards emerge in the caves* But not of your body. because of the atrocities you have committed, your punishment must be more severe. I deny you a warrior's end. You are not worthy. Many have tried to defeat Summer Pride. none succeeded. You and your queen will be no exception with or without your help. you will rot in my dungeon until your wicked spirit withers away. A couple hundred years perhaps. I am patient.
Claymore: Thats what you think. I may not have magic, but I am a lot more strong then I look (He then takes his scythe and swings it at Summer)
Summer: *raises her blade and block the attack* I power fueled only by pure evil and malicious intentions! I serve the ponies of Equestria, an entire nation! Who do you serve?! Somepony who sent you here to be captured, somepony who does not care about what happens to you! I know your kind! You only know destruction! You don't know how to create! You have come here only to kill, because that is the only thing you desire! That is why you shall never leave this place!
Claymore: Trap me or not, I will die loyal to the queen
Summer: I grow weary of this conversation! Guards! Take this mongrel into custody and cast him into the deepest, darkest cell in the dungeons for eternity!

The guards come forward to obey Summer's orders and cuff Claymore.
Claymore: (Once they come close, he throws his scythe at the guards, which misses all of them, and flies right past them)
Wheat: He has the ability to shape shift as well..
Ragnar: *flares his wings* Not gonna happen. *swings his whole body and smashes his leg on Claymore's neck, then pounders his shoulder twice with his glowing hooves. Claymore at first ignores the pain, but he suddenly drops to the ground, paralyzed* *he takes away scythe*
Tsura: *shouts in Romani, as if giving commands*

The ground begins to shakes, when suddenly green, thick, thorny roots grow out the dirt, and they coil around Claymore's immobilized body. Their grip is tight, piercing the thorns in his flesh as Claymore is unable to move or do anything. Lastly, a long python summons from the dirt as well, and wraps herself around Claymore's neck, leaving him breathless until he faints while being paralyzed.

Tsura: *laughs a bit crazily* Ha ha ha! *claps* Do not underestimate our power!