My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 3376 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1051-1100 of 3376

Vor mehr als einem Jahr NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Hmph! Summer Pride owes a debt to nopony! But where is your brother??? He should be here by now! Curses! No wonder why they say: "if you wanna get things done, do it yourself!" *vanishes with a red flash and reappears with Ragnar and Wheat a few second later and gently places the stallion onto a bed with caring hooves*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *runs to the bed and stands beside her brother, placing a hoof on his shoulder with a scared face*

Wheat: *her breathing accelerates as she gallops towards the cabinets, trying to find a vaccine* Meadow, get the oxygen mask!
Meadow: *nods and quickly trots towards a shelf and brings a plastic artifact which she places inside Ragnar's mouth. She then starts putting pressure*
Tsura: *whispers prayers in Romani with scared eyes, asking all her Gods to help in this situation*
Wheat: *walks toward the bed and injects a liquid in Ragnar's neck*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
Astral: *just stares lost on what to do* (damn my sudden slow reaction...i wasn't even able to help out there and now...tsk...Medicine is far beyond me...i need to do something...) i'm sorry i couldn't do anything there...i-is there something i could do to help?
Tsura: *switches and pumps the oxygen mask*
Meadow: *looks at Astral's worried face, then puts her hoof on his shoulder to tranquilize him* Hey, don't worry. This isn't your fault. I would've panicked too. All of us would.
(huh...for some reason the "reply" bar won't appear in mobile here...so i had to open my laptop just to post)

Astral: *sighs* i know but...i just don't want to be useless...
Summer: *stands beside Ragnar's bed, looking at him with a concerned and anxious face* Do not give up! You are strong! Everything will be okay! You are in good hooves now!
Ragnar slowly lifted his heavy eyelids. The dimness and silence which surrounded him began to clear, and the first pony he sees is Summer. He manages to give a small, weak smile. He then removes the oxygen mask and finally is able to breathe normal. The stallion looks down at his patched up wound and his torn, bloody white shirt.

Ragnar: Well.. *clears throat* There goes my only shirt..

Summer: I can't believe we almost lost you! So stop worrying about your shirt! The important thing is that you survived!
Tsura: *sighs of relief and looks at her twin brother with creepy, yet caring eyes* I'm sorry...
Ragnar: *gives a sincere smile at her sister* It's not your fault, Tsura.
Wheat: *perks her ears for what she has heard* *is surprised the way Ragnar reacted after her own sister stabbed him*
Ragnar: *pulls away Tsura's bangs and glances at her scarred neck* Perhaps Queen Summer isn't as greedy as I thought when I first met her. *gives a discrete wink at Summer*
Tsura: *gives a faint smile* Nothing a little makeup can't do.
Wheat: I'm sorry for interrupting the moment.. But we have less than twenty four hours to fix all of this.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Claymore: (Bowing to Obsidian Pearl) Forgive me, my queen, for failing you a second time. I am terribley sorry
Summer: Agreed. This so called queen is in possession of a great and destructive power! and what's most alarming is that she seems to know us better than we know our own selves! How could this happen?! We need answers!

Pearl: You have served your purpose my young servant! Through your eyes I memorized the internal schematics of the Castle and learned how the enemy reacts when it's facing an imminent threat.
Tsura: Well, perhaps we have another snitch on our side. *narrows her eyes at Meadow*
Meadow: What? *gasps* How dare you! I was six years old!
Claymore: Very well. But, there is something I must warn you about. Those ponies have holy blades. They are the only thing that renders my dark magic useless. That wretched ponies very own guard carries one of these blades. If we were to attack the castle with him around, we would all die in a matter of seconds. What shall we do, My queen
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Summer: Enough! That is exactly what the enemy wants! To turn on each other, pointing hooves! Meadow has my full trust, she would never betray us! No, this queen comes from somewhere else... her abilities surpass even my own magic in some aspects! Such power cannot come from Equestria, therefore we must look beyond our borders! Tsura, Ragnar! You know the world outside this kingdom better than anypony else! Do you have any ideas about the origins of this aggressor?

Pearl: Let me worry about those holy weapons! Although, I would enjoy crushing them right now, I am bound by my word. They only bought themselves one more day, and their fate will come soon enough! For now, we wait for the planets to align. Only then will the Eye of Anubis will be at its full potential!
Claymore: Very well, my queen
Ragnar: Mm, depends. We would be able to tell where she's from if we'd only seen her in person. We've only seen her as.. Well, Shifter.
Tsura: *looks at Wheat* Besides ugly, what were her face features?
Wheat: Well, like I said.. She looked like a monster. Holes on her hooves, a crooked horn, serpent eyes.. She had wings.. Fly wings..
Ragnar: What shape were her eyes?
Wheat: Kind of like Tsura's. Only I'd described them as down turned eyes.
Ragnar: Africans and ponies from the Middle East have those eyes.
Wheat: No, it can't be..
Tsura: What was the artifact called again?
Wheat: The Eye of Anubis..
Tsura: *looks at her brother and laughs*Anubis? He's this Egyptian God.
Meadow: Those Gods aren't real. Same with your Gods, Tsura.
Tsura: *glares at Meadow* Don't make me even more mad than I already am. *looks back at the others* Yes, Anubis was the God of Mummification, symbolizing rebirth.
Ragnar: *stands up* Yes, that's right. This definitely has something to do with Egypt. We know that place well. Everypony confuses us as Egyptians for our colored skin.

Summer: Then our path leads us there. I do not know that country very well but perhaps we can find some answers in their archives. If we understand her past, we can understand her present and why she wants to destroy Equestria.
Tsura: Yeah, one tiny little problem. Egyptians are not nice ponies at all. Perhaps I might've stolen something from one of their pyramids.. But anyways, as soon as they see ponies like.. *stares at Summer, Longsword, Astral, and Meadow* You light skins.. They'll definitely chop off your head and sacrifice you to their Gods.
Summer: I am positive we can infiltrate their land wearing disguises of some sort. If they are so hostile as you say, I cannot go there as the ruler of Equestria. it would start an international conflict and we already got our hooves full with Shifter!
Longsword: That's a good plan, but shouldn't some of us stay here. Who know when she or any of her assassins will strike again
Summer: Good idea! Somepony should definitely stay behind. But I cannot make that decision for you.
Longsword: Well, if you will allow it, I think I will stay behind. Someone needs to make sure this place is secure from any further attacks
Summer: So be it. Ragnar should stay as well. He's not in a condition to make such a long journey.
Longsword: Very well. Is anyone else staying
Wheat: I must stay as well.. I can risk the babies' life in such conditions.
Ragnar: Argh.. Fine.. It's just not safe for two mares to wander around Egypt..
Tsura: That is why Astral shall be joining us.
Meadow: I'll go too!
Wheat: No way young lady. You are staying here where I can keep an eye on you.
Meadow: But Mom..
Wheat: You will not go. End of discussion.
Toy Sword: Ooh! Can I go??
Wheat: *picks up her son and puts him on her lap* Yeah, not happening. You can stay here and guard your father.
Longsword: Yes, that's right. I do need someone brave enough to help me
Toy Sword: (Smiles) Okay dad
Summer: It is settled then. I will be at peace, knowing I leave Canterlot and Equestria in good hooves. In my absence, Wheat and Longsword shall rule in my name. Their loyalty is beyond every doubt and I expect them to do what's necessary to protect this country.
Longsword: You can count on us, Summer
Ragnar: I suppose since only few are going, Summer will be able to teleport you all there. Try to land by The Nile. *walks towards the door* I'll be getting my hook from the guards.. Again. Care to join me, Summer? They'll probably listen to you. *tilts his head as a signal to follow him*
Summer: Fine! You were willing to sacrifice yourself for the greater good. You have earned my trust. *walks ahead*
Once they are alone in the hallway, Ragnar turns to Summer.

Ragnar: *sarcastically raises an eyebrow* Really? I've earned your trust?
Summer: Yes. Wouldn't have said it otherwise. Even though it was not your decision, because somepony with such sharp reflexes could have evaded that blade... but you knew what Tsura was trying to do and you let her. That was your decision. And anypony who can understand the value of every single life, thus willing to make the ultimate sacrifice, has my trust. And... perhaps... even more than that...
Ragnar: Well, I wasn't going to let you ponies die. And no matter what Tsura does, I will always support her. She's my sister. Although I believe she could've jabbed it on a rock instead of me. I don't want to blame her for anything, though. She's been through a rough time, just like you. Being sent to a Mental Institution after her wings were sliced off just made it worse for her. And whoever did this awful thing to her, if he were standing right in front of me, I'd cut him into pieces. But anyways, the reason why I called you here is that I just want to make sure you'll be safe.
Summer: Yes I know about Tsura's past. And the pony who dd that to her has already paid for that. You don't have to worry about her. Or me for that matter. I can take care of myself. Although I admit, your bravery today and your concern is quite appealing to me.
Ragnar: Her? You know who did this? Well, I hope she's dead. I hope she rots in the underworld.. *looks at Summer* I'm not saying you can't take care of yourself. I'm just saying.. That some support could be useful at times..
Summer: Of course! I wouldn't even be here without my friends. sometimes one can forget what that's like after being alone for so long.
Ragnar: I agree... So.. I.. Uh... I guess you should get going.. *turns around* Oh.. and I almost forgot.. *turns back and leans against Summer, abruptly pulling her close and kissing her deeply once again* *after a few seconds, he releases her gently* Sorry.. I just thought since you gave me a kiss, the right thing to do was to give you one back..
Summer: *winces and her muscles strain at first then she closes her eyes and returns the kiss passionately and surprisingly skillfully and even after their lips are separated she keeps gazing into Ragnar's eyes and for the first time, there's no sharp coldness in them. but the moment fades away and she reclaims her regal manner* I'll see you soon! *walks away slowly with dainty steps and gently rocking hips and the movement emphasizing her curves, being fully aware that the stallion is watching*
Ragnar: *grins as she looks at Summer's body* We'll definitely continue this chat in your bed once you return.. *walks off*

As Summer watches the silhouette of her secret lover fade, she suddenly bumps into something. Or someone. When she turns around in shock, she sees the raven haired, blue eyed gypsy staring at her with a creepy smile.

Tsura: *looks at Ragnar walking off, then at Summer* What are you so happy about?
Jade_23 commented…
I don't know why, but this scene makes me laugh xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
NocturnalMirage commented…
Agreed! :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Summer: Oh... Tsura... *brushes away an orange lock of her mane, and this time she's unable to conceal her nervousness* nothing really... I'm just glad that you both survived that heinous attack, that's all!
Tsura: *raises eyebrow, ignoring her comment* I thought you were going to help my brother get his hook back.
Summer: Um... yes... I was... but the Royal Guard already know him... so there was no need... after all... *clears throat* I gave the orders...
Tsura: Of course, I believe you. It's weird to see you stutter, especially for being a queen. I thought you were hardcore, you know? A rock.. Hahah! You like my brother! It's obvious! All the looks you give him! The concern in your face when he was dying.. The kiss you gave him the other night. It all makes sense! Ha, and I thought I was a lover here! Love, it disgusts me!
(okay, one final post for the night. xD)

Summer: It's... complicated. I've been lonely for many decades... so very lonely. And when he looks at me, the way he talks and says my name... it's like I'm the most special mare in the world. We all want to be loved, Tsura. even if some of us are denying it. Deep down, you are craving for it just like I am. But it is very hard for the likes of us to let somepony in.
Tsura: Tsura Sly craves for nopony's attention! Like I've said before, all guys I've ever been in a relationship with, ended up turning me in for gold. Why should I?! To end up like a stupid, naive pony again? I'm sorry, but what you are saying is wrong. Some ponies in this world aren't always made for somepony else. After all, who would like a madmare like me? *sigh* Forget it. Let's go.
Astral: *returns to the Observatory where he goes to his saddle bags near the table he rested his head on and grabs 2 pouches full of bullets he could use to reload then attaches them to his belt then looks through the grand telescope one more time* seems i won't be dying anytime soon...but still...may the stars bless and guide us. *gets out of the room to meet with the others* well...i think its about time we go,is there any more we need?
Summer: *regroups with the other in the main hall after a while. She also has a saddlebag with her cuite mark of a flaming heart on it* I assume we are set to go. *looks around, idling her eyes on Wheat and Longsword for a bit* Goodbye my friends! If something happens in our absence, you are free to act. The royal Guard is at your command! Now... *looks at the others* join hooves... I need physical contact to teleport us all to such a long distance.
Longsword: Good luck, you all
Meadow: Good luck, Auntie! I know you'll make it, I have faith in you!

Tsura: *inhales, and exhales* Alright.. Let's do this.. (talks in an apathetic tone) For the good of Equestria.. And for the good of my reward of gold once this is over.. *grabs Summer's hoof, then Astral's*
Summer: Very well then!

They all vanish from the Castle with a crimson flash and reappear thousands of miles away, near the shore of a wide river with green, seemingly gently flowing water.

Summer: Are we at the right place?