My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 3376 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 3376

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Tsura: *as she walks past Summer, about to respond, she hears another scream* *groans* Here, do me the favor and feed them. Feed Flora first, she's a hasty one. Give Terra a slice of meat and a few fruits. Despite being a carnivore, she loves fruits and vegetables. *hands the bear over to Summer who creepily stares at her with still eyes* *The raccoon then jumps on Summer's mane* Don't play with their food, I guarantee you they'll bite. *passes the bowl of food* I'll be right back! *runs to Wheat and Longsword's cabin*

All the mammals stare at Summer, some snarling as they glare at the bowl. The tigers growl at the unicorn staring straight at her emerald eyes. The goat with its ears pierced chews on Summer's mane.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Keeps the snake from biting Wheat, but also him)
Tsura: *flies her way through the curtains and sees the commotion* *then looks at Longsword and yells at him* Hey! Don't hold him by the neck! Are you crazy?! *gently picks up the snake and wraps it around hoof, where it slowly goes around her neck and rests* I was looking for you all night.. *looks at the snake then back at Longsword* It's about time you did something right, Wonderboy.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NocturnalMirage said…
(okay, one last post before I hit the hay. :)

Summer: looks around in this newly formed circle of animal bystanders in shock and disbelief* What am I, some sort of zookeeper?! Come back here at once and tame these savage beasts!!! *the tiger snaps it's jaws angrily* Whoa! Very well then! *gives out the food, organizing the animals into a neat row as they eat* There, that's better! A little order at last! *affords a discrete, satisfied smile*
The neat row does not last long, and the wolves begins fighting with each other for more meat. As all the plates soon are emptied, all the animals look at Summer for more, when there isn't. They howl, growl, and cry for more as they sniff around Summer, soon getting angry.
Summer: Curses! flails with her hooves, looking at the animals "army"* You got your portion! Now shoo! Go take a walk in the forest or something... whatever you beasts do!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
(Finally! :P)

Astral: *wakes up from commotion and goes outside his weapon belt already strapped* what in the name of-?? What is going on here? *looks at the angry looking animals*
Tsura: *flies back to Summer, where the animals surprisingly calm down* *as usual, she wears her white blouse and long purple skirt with jewelry* *looks at Astral* If I were you, I wouldn't use a weapon on them unless you'd like to lose a hoof. *pets the tigers surrounding her* Thanks, Goldilocks. *commands the animals to leave, and they obey; expect one. Her pet raccoon who jumps on her shoulder* The ship is ready. I'll be accompanying you all, in case anything goes wrong. I also have to take care of business.
Summer: Excellent! I can't imagine how you can live among these wild animals without sustaining serious injuries!
Tsura: I never said they've not attacked me. Try dealing with their moms. *flies her way to the ship where Ragnar is already behind the wheel*
Summer: *follows Tsura aboard the ship and stops for a moment when she sees Ragnar but doesn't say a word*
It is visible to see Wheat, Longsword, and Astral on the other side of the ship. Ragnar silently holds the wheel, looking straight ahead with a serious face. He doesn't bother to even turn around. Tsura checks around the ship, making sure everything and everyone is aboard.
Longsword: (Thank goodness were going back home)
Astral: (it seems things with Tsura Sly is already fixed ...but i still feel that something's wrong...but what?)
A few moments after loading all supplies on the ship, Tsura pulls up the anchor and extends the sails. The twins' mother waved at them goodbye from shore. She then bowed, showing a sign of respect and luck. Ragnar nods and turns the wheel, sailing the ship South.
Astral: *walks around the ship,then settles on one spot,looking over the island they just left getting more anf more distanced*
Wheat: *looks at Astral for a moment, then follows him* Hey, I just wanted to say.. I'm sorry about earlier and over reacting about the weapons you had. I didn't mean to call everyone's attention. I apologize.
Astral: *turns to Wheat*...its no problem, Miss. You just had to do what you had to do...besides, it's kind of my fault for bringing these in the first place...i should be the one to ask for forgiveness, breaking the law and all...
Wheat: *gives a sincere smile* You meant no harm, correct? I overreacted with you. It's just, Equestria has been so calm since Summer owned the land. I didn't want anything to change. I thought you were some bad guy trying to do something stupid against the town. I have three kids, and I just want a good future for them. I should try asking before judging.

(Yes everypony, I just added another kid. Why? BECAUSE I CAN. xD A newborn, better said. A colt with brown mane and and an orangish coat with blue eyes.)
Longsword: But, I thought we had two kids, Wheat............ unless...............
Wheat: Yes, I'm pregnant. It was going to be a surprise for our anniversary, but it just came out of my mouth.
Tsura: That explains why you ate a lot last night..
Wheat: *squints eyes* That also explains why I told you not to smoke around me.
Tsura: It won't harm the foal. It's inside you.
Wheat: *rubs her temples* What you breathe, the baby breathes. What you eat, the baby eats. Get it?
Tsura: *shrugs* I'll just pretend I do.
Longsword: Oh, Wheat, I'm so happy. I can't believe we are having another. It's amazing (Hugs her, with a smile on his face)
Astral: well, im happy for you two...and may the stars bless your child...*smiles* er...what would you name him/her? If you don't mind me asking
Wheat: Not at all. I don't know if the foal will be a colt or a filly. If it's a filly, I plan to name her after my mother. If it's a colt, perhaps.. Hmm.. Haven't really thought about it..
Longsword: I'm sure we'll think of something in time, Wheat
Summer: *overhears the conversation from a distance then walks up to the others* I'm sorry I accidentally heard about your present condition, Wheat! On behalf of the Equestrian Empire let me congratulate you, this is wonderful news! *smiles* I'm sure you shall be a good mother, my friend.
Longsword: I know she will. She's been a great mother to Meadow and Toy Sword. I know she will be a great mother to our new child
Summer: Agreed. I have no doubts about that. The country needs ponies like you and and Wheat. and if your children are strong like you are, I can guarantee a future for them.
Longsword: I'm glad to hear that, Summer. And I'm sure they will be like us... Though, I just hope they don't go through what we experienced
Summer: Not under my watch. That, I can also guarantee. nopony should have to see what we have seen!
Longsword: Agreed (Nods in agreement)
Summer: *nods discretely as well with a small but warm smile on her face that lasts only for a second, then she walks to the back of the ship, hiding the symptoms of her sea sickness*
Longsword: I'm just glad we can finally get home
Wheat: *walks to Summer with a concerned face* You don't look okay, Summer, dear. Would you like me to get you some water? I'll be right back with it!
Summer: *on a strange, deep, trembling voice* Oh, it's quite all right, I'm fine... it's just all this water... *puts hooves in front of her muzzle*
Wheat: Are you sure? Some water should minimize the casualties of throwing up, or feeling dizzy. Here, why don't you lie down for a while on the hammock? Perhaps there's one in the Captain's cabin.
Summer: *gulps, fighting with her own stomach* You are correct! You're the expert after all... It would be very ungraceful indeed...
Wheat: I'm no expert. Just doing my job.*helps Summer walk through the deck* Tsura, do me the favor and fetch me some water.
Ragnar: *interrupts Tsura* Sorry, love, we don't work with water. *spins wheel* Only alcohol.
Wheat: Well.. Luckily I always have a bottle of my own. *sarcastic tone* Thanks for the consideration.
Ragnar: Of course, the captain always helps. *grins and and turns around*
Wheat: *opens the cabin and sees a hammock* Ah, here we go. Laying down should prevent dizziness. *pulls out her leather bottle of water*
Summer: *voraciously drink the water and lays down* Thank you! Let me tell you... I believe these heathens are directing the ship on strong tides on purpose!
Wheat: Why would you think that? The ocean is always like this. Or so I thought..
Summer: The one who's behind the wheel... Ragnar. We had a... um... minor debate last night. Look at how he glances over here in about every 9 seconds with that satisfied grin on his face... he's doing this on purpose as some sort of petty revenge cos he could not accept that... eh, never mind... perhaps all this waters just gets the best of me.
Wheat: Hmm.. *looks at Ragnar through the window* Let me go talk to him.
Summer: *sighs* I don't think it will do any good... he's as stubborn as a mule, just like his sister. it runs in their family I presume.
Tsura: *overhears conversation out the door as a grimace expression fills her face with Summer's words*

Wheat: *saves her bottle of water* Don't worry, once we arrive, we won't ever have to see them again.
Summer: the problem is not seeing them. Tsura is an old friend, even if she refuses to think of me that way anymore. I only have problems with their misdeeds.
Wheat: Their misdeeds are what makes them.. Them. Tsura has been stealing for over fifteen years now. I'm pretty sure she won't stop. She might end up dead with her actions. She'll underestimate somepony's power soon enough.
Summer: Agreed. I was so naive to come here, thinking I could convince her to change her ways. sighs resignedly* Sometimes I still believe the good in ponies...
Wheat: It's okay to think that. I often think about that too. I don't believe in hating ponies and revenge. I know few of them are capable to change. Or at least try. Perhaps you wasted your time in coming here, but it was nice to see an old friend. Especially spend another adventure like this with you.
Summer: Indeed. but after two wars and a bloody rebellion it is very hard to see the good in ponies. Although it is definitely good to spend some time away from Canterlot in the company of some dear friends.
Wheat: It was-

The earth pony is then interrupted by a loud horn. The sound of many ponies talking filled the air out in the harbor.

Wheat: It seems we've arrived. *stands up and opens the door*

Ragnar: *places the staircase from the ship to the harbor, hiding his face from the audience. Tsura as well hides her face with a cloak as she helps* Get down.
Tsura: What? We're going home.
Ragnar: We have to wait for the trading boat to take us back. The queen demands her ship back.
Tsura: *groans* Fine.. *jumps off the ship with her brother and blends with the audience*