My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 3376 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 3376

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: (Perhaps not harsh enough)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
(Thanks...i think i'll live,after all i sleep in a bunk bed-the upper part, so if it floods i'll just retreat there...and now that i think about it, i guess it's kind of normal since we only have Dry and Wet season to begin with,so instead of snow...yep.)

Astral:...i didn't think the Queen would snap like that. *looks at the vast waters* is this going to be long?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edvine2 said…
(So... many... bucking... posts...)

Power Play: Indeed, Shifter. To us?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Ragnar: *looks at Astral* On the contrary, mate. The voyage will only last four hours, not long. We'll be arriving there by morning if we go by the shortcut, which we will. We could go the long way, but it's a three day journey. And I do not want to be stuck here with all four of you for that long.
Longsword: Four hours...... I sure hope Meadow and Toy Sword are okay
Wheat: Argh.. I know! Meadow better not be doing naughty things back home.. I gave her orders to follow our rules.. *slaps her forehead* Shes still just a little filly in her heart.. Who knows what's she and Toy Sword are doing right now..

Meadow suddenly kicks open the door of her room, walking out with a long pink towel as a dress, wearing the big, heavy, golden crown which hardly fits her head. She had covered her face with a bit too much of makeup. Her chest is puffed out as she walks with confidence; her eyes closed.

Meadow: I Queen Meadow, order that all of you bring me cake! *laughs as she stares at the dolls in front of her, but then suddenly frowns* I wish I had friends to play with.. At least real ones.. Or maybe have mom and dad back to play with me.. My real parents.. *sighs and lowers her ears, but then shakes her head* Queen Meadow is never sad! And now Queen Meadow is hungry.. *looks around, walking into Toy Sword's room* Queen Meadow demands you to make her a sandwich! *giggles*
Toy Sword: Since when was I supposed to be ordered around. You know that I am not a servant. I'm a brave fighter, just like mom and dad
Meadow: Fine then! You are my knight! But I give you orders! Make me something to eat!
Toy Sword: You're the eldest sibling. You make the food
Meadow: *frowns* But I'm a queen right now! Queens don't make food!
Toy Sword: Okay, "Your Highness", I'll make some food.. If I knew how to cook. I'm only ten
Meadow: *sigh* Right.. Thought we could have some brother and sister time.. *takes off Summer's crown*
Toy Sword: Well, we can... Queen Meadow (Smiles)
Meadow: *smiles and hugs her stepbrother*
Toy Sword: (Hugs her back)
(Meanwhile)
Longsword: (Holds Wheat's hoof with both of his hoofs) Don't worry, Wheat. Meadow is a strong mare. She is taking good care of Toy Sword, I'm sure
Wheat: *laughs* And she's stubborn too.. And still childish although she's sixteen. She continues in believing in fairy tales and whatnot. *sigh* You're right, they'll be okay.
Longsword: (Hugs her) Don't worry. Well be home with them soon, Wheat
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edvine2 said…
(Bump. Also, Nocturnal, kinda waiting on you so we can continue our arc.)
(Sorry for the wait. It's Christmas, so, you know, real busy. Also, Merry Christmas)
(Eeyup! The RP is put on hold until after Christmas! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NocturnalMirage said…
Sorry for the long wait, I forgot to announce that the RP will be suspended for two days because of Christmas. Anyways, now I'm back and we can continue if you like! :)

Summer: *gazes at the seemingly infinite sea in front of the ship, lost in thoughts. The realization that her thoughts often return to Ragnar makes her angry, so she brushes the images away but keeps quiet and her face remains steely on the outside, conveying nothing of her surging emotions and thoughts*

Shifter: *pours some champagne into PP's glass and raises hers* To us! Let this be the beginning of a new and profiting partnership!
Ragnar: *takes a look at the perimeter in his ship, observing everypony* Hmm.. I believe the ship is ready to set sail!

A gypsy from the crew soon pulls the anchor out from the water. Later, he drops the sails and lets it flow in the wind, where the ship begins to move.

Ragnar: *nods* Let us set out! *steers the wheel*
Summer: *furrows a brow, still gazing at the sea and murmurs* It was about time...
Ragnar: *overhears Summer and squints his eyes* Oh, my apologies Queen Summer. Would you like to guide the ship instead? *steps away from the wheel, which makes the ship immediately go the opposite direction* It would be a pleasure to have the queen grasp the wheel.
Summer: *manages to keep her balance but almost falls on her rump* I'd love to but alas, my naval experience is quite limited, I'm afraid. Now quit fooling around and assume control of this wooden coffin before we all drown because of you!
Ragnar: *mimics Summer under his breath as he takes control of the ship once again*
Summer: *furrows a brow and trots to the back of the ship away from everypony to hide her sea sickness*
Longsword: (Looks out to sea)
Gypsy: *walks up toward Ragnar* Captain, shall we tip the ship over? We can easily throw all of them overboard.
Ragnar: No, no, lad. We promised to take them to Iceland. Land of the gypsies. And this captain always keeps his promises. *winks*
Gypsy: *nods* Yes, sir!
Ragnar: Here, hold the ship while I go meet our new.. *mysteriously grins* Friends. *walks off*
Summer: *still at the back of the ship, fighting with her own stomach with a green face*
Longsword: (Looks out to see, but in a state of sadness)
Ragnar: *walks around the deck, heading immediately towards the quarter deck, where he sees Summer in agony and laughs. He stabs the ships' balcony; startling Summer* No wonder my ship smells like rotten fish.

Wheat: *is beside Longsword* Something wrong, dear?
Summer: a grimace of pain distorts her face for a moment when she turns around and sees Ragnar* Oh, don't you have better things to do then following me around?
Longsword: It's just, that......... When I was a boy, my parents would take me to look at the sea everyday. I remember them telling me and my brother and sister to run away when we were there. It was the last time I ever saw them after that... before they...............
Ragnar: *laughs at the ground* You said you wanted to interact with me. *shrugs* Besides, I am doing something better right now. Even with you about to throw up, you still look hot. No wonder why they called you Summer.

Wheat: *puts her head on Longsword's shoulder* I am so sorry, Longsword. But you should know they're in a better place.
Longsword: (Places hoof in Wheats and holds it tightly) Your right Wheat. They are
Summer: What are you doing?! Perhaps you noticed... Despite my appearance, I'm NOT the flirtatious type! My heart is full of sand and dust! My soul feels no thrill! It is a soul that can easily kill. So don't even waste your time! Or mine!
Wheat: Believe me, they are. Right now from above, they see you and I can guarantee they are the most proudest parents in the world.

Ragnar: *shrugs* Well my apologies. I'm just being extra nice to someone who's extra attractive. *pours rum in a glass* Care for a drink? It's helps with nausea.
Longsword: (Smiles) Your right Wheat. Thank you
Summer: *thoroughly examines Ragnar from hoof to head with her eyes again, her features revealing a little hesitation and contemplation* Thank you! *takes the glass from Ragnar and sniffs the liquid carefully and suspiciously*
Wheat: No problem, love. You know it's true.

Ragnar: *arches his eyebrows* It's not poison, if that's what you think. *drinks rum from his bottle* See? I don't kill people who I like. You, deary, top the list.
Longsword: /(Smiles, then kisses her cheek)
Summer: Old habits die hard. If there was some kind of poison in it, I would have smelled it. *drinks the rum* Mmm, strong! Exactly my taste!
Ragnar: *pours more into Summer's cup* So tell me, love. Why is Tsura wanted to speak with you?
Summer: She didn't. After the war, everything was quite chaotic. I was hoping she would stay and help reestablishing order. But she left. Don't know why. Her crimes made here infamous but I did not care because she wasn't committing them on Equestrian soil. Until recently when she stole my ship and used it to plunder a few small towns near the coast. She and I go way back and she was somepony I called my friend. I am here because I hope if I talk to her personally, she could be convinced to stop. She is my friend, but I have higher responsibilities for m country now. She forgot what I've become. It is time she's reminded of that. This is the only chance I see for a peaceful resolution.
Ragnar: Well as you can see.. *steps aside* I was the one who stole your ship, so there is no need in blaming my sister. You are wasting your time in going to visit her. She doesn't want to see anypony from Equestria. But now it's too late. We'll be arriving shortly.
Summer: oh, she'll have to make an exception with me, I'm afraid. She knows exactly how much she owes me after everything I've done for her!
Ragnar: *drinks from bottle* You actually did something for a gypsy? Huh.. Guess I was wrong. You aren't selfish as I thought you were.
Summer: Like I said before... you don't know anything about me. So never be too hasty to judge! I was the one who gave her wings back.
Ragnar: *he suddenly chokes on a gulp of rum* *clears throat* What? You must be mistaken. She's always had her wings.