My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 3376 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 3376

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Longsword: ..... What now
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Tsura: Hmm.. *grabs a handful of water from the river, and carries it to her mouth.* Yep! We're in the right place.. *looks straight ahead into the nothingness, but sand* We must move forward now.. You do not want to be in a desert at night..
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
Astral:...i think i could say the same about day time...i heard that you get hallucinations when you're under the heat for too long...*walks forward like Tsura says* wait...how do you even navigate? There's just sand everywhere...
Tsura: Easy. *dips her hoof in the water, then raises it in the air* Follow where the air blows. There, we shall find civilization. *looks back* Since theres an oasis close, we're bound to find ourselves in a market soon. *looks at Astral and Summer, raising her eyebrow* Yeah.. I'll look for the disguises as soon as we get in.. Summer could use more eyeliner.. And much more bronzer.. As for you Astral.. I guess I can do something with your mane.. Even a bit of eyeliner under your eyelids to form shape in your eyes. Both of you will be wearing dreary clothing.
(Meanwhile)
Longsword: (To Meadow, Wheat and Toy Sword) I know I never got the chance to say this to you all, but I am glad the two of you are safe. I don't know what I would have done if I lost you all
Ragnar: *walks beside Longsword* I also want to apologize for my behavior when we met. And, I want to thank you for saving my life, Wheat Roll.

Wheat: *smiles at Longsword as she gently strokes Toy Sword's mane on her lap* Well, we wouldn't be alive without Meadow and her magic. Perhaps she can use it indoors.. *smiles at her daughter, then looks at Ragnar* I wasn't going to let you die like that. Tsura would've been devastated.
Astral: *sigh* heeehh...i guess it can't be helped...even though i'd rather not have makeup or anything on my face...
Tsura: Cheer up, oaf! *spreads his cheeks, forcing him to smile* Besides poking and irritating your eyes, you'll look.. A bit more masculine than feminine. *winks* Now off we go! *flares her wings and flies ahead*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NocturnalMirage said…
Summer: Hmm... it is quite a challenge to get used to Tsura's style indeed, but she knows what she's doing. trust her judgement. she knows more about the outside world than any of us. *trots after Tsura*
Astral: *@Tsura* wait...what?! *groans as she flies away then sighs as he turns to Summer*...i suppose you're right...*mumbles*...but i just don't like makeup...*follows the other two*
alinah_09 commented…
(aaaand that's true about me in real life too...i just don't like when stuff is put on my face...except face powder,but either way,they think i look good...plus,with NOT using lipstick-the one which i don't like the most-i get to keep my lips naturally red and i like it that way :P) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
NocturnalMirage commented…
That's commendable and sweet! :3 Vor mehr als einem Jahr
alinah_09 commented…
ya think so? woo! /) at least someone else agrees with me... Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Jade_23 commented…
Nah, you're not the only one. It irritates me, and I barely know how to use it. At the end of the Tag when using eyeliner, I look like a raccoon that got ran over Von a truck. xD Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Summer: Understandable. But we have to fit in as much as possible and according to Tsura, even stallions wear make up here... it's a good thing I brought the necessary equipment for that as well. I have enough make up for everypony, if that is required.
Astral: *sighs...then pouts for a second,but he just keeps silent as he follows the mares*... ... ...Of course.
After two tiring hours of walking under the burning sun, the three ponies had arrived at a small Black Market in a city called Alexandria. The city was placed right in front of eight gigantic Pyramids. Brown coated ponies (mostly earth ponies and pegasi) filled the city: selling goods, sewing, farming, sculpturing, painting, etc. Few mares walk around, carrying baskets on their head, half naked. They wear skirts, but nothing above.

Tsura: All single mares usually don't wear clothes to attract. *looks at Astral* This should amuse you. *pulls the others against a wall* Alright.. Let's get started.. *pulls out her bag* Alright, Summer. Say goodbye to your white silky coat. *opens her container of bronzer*
Summer: *cringes a little as the bronzer touches her coat* Do what you have to. *takes out her tiny bag of make up and whatnot and uses the eyeliner around her eyes to match the mare's appearance she's seen on the way
Tsura: *gives a last pat of bronzer on Summer's horn* Perfect! Now.. *grabs a lock of Summer's mane and braids it, wrapping it around her head like a crown* And now.. *pulls out a brown, with torn edges dress* Go on! Change behind the wall! *looks at Astral and pulls out the bronzer* Hmm..
Astral: *face suddenly darkens with fear as he backs up* ahh...

(I don't know how i could describe it...i just felt like it i guess,i'm also reading a manga right now :P)
 Astral: *face suddenly darkens with fear as he backs up* ahh... (I don't know how i could describe
alinah_09 commented…
(lol.reminds me of that part in Dandelion when Cry and Dodger made a playtrough of it xD) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
NocturnalMirage commented…
awesome drawing!!! Vor mehr als einem Jahr
alinah_09 commented…
thanks guys,but it really is just a quick sketch... :P Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Tsura: *rolls her eyes, then pulling him close and covering his face with bronzer* See? It's not the end of the world! Now relax before I poke you in the eye! *skillfully underlines his eyelids* *pulls out a poor sewn cloth* Now put this on!
Astral: *flinches when the last touch of bronzer was put,then using his magic,he took and wore the cloth given to him* l-lets just go...
Summer: *comes back after a while and she looks almost like an Egyptian mare, only the shape of her face from close could be any indication that she's not* All right! Are we set to go?
Tsura: *examines Summer and Astral carefully* Yep! Both of you look perfect! *wears her hood* We just need to cross the city, and we might be able to find the answer to all this mess! * Now follow me! *picks up a vase and holds it above her head* *she walks out of the corner, and naturally blends in with the ponies, easily crossing the crowd*
Astral: *follows as he made himself seem invisible amongst the crowd as to get unnoticed*
Summer: *follows Tsura and speaks in Romani (with a subtle accent) because it's more similar to the Egyptian language* So where are we headed exactly?
Tsura: *continues walking with the vase on her head, keeping balance* To the pyramids, of course! All hidden secrets and treasures are headed there.. You speak many languages.. Hopefully you can read hieroglyphs. I can, but I'm not the best.
Summer: I see. Well, my mother taught me countless languages once she realized I had the ear for it. hopefully we1ll find some answers here!
Steel Sword: ((Walking outside with a set of tools)
Longsword: Steel Sword, where are you going
Steel Sword: I'm going to help Summer and the rest
Longsword: What. But you can't
Steel Sword: I'm afraid I have to brother. They need my help there more than here
Longsword: You are not going, Steel
Steel Sword: (Sudden burst of anger) Your not father. You can't tell me what to do
Longsword: ............
Steel Sword: I'm sorry, but I need to do this. I need to do my part in this battle, just as you and the others do
Longsword: . I understand. Go and help them, Steel
Steel Sword: Thank you brother (Begins to charge her magic)
Longsword: And Steel... be careful
Steel Sword: Of course (Disappears)
The three disguised ponies had finally made it through the large crowd. They were greeted by even more ponies. As they got closer to the Pyramids, the ponies rushing were mostly unicorns. They all carried plates of gold and other riches, heading to the grand fortress that was connected to the largest Pyramid of them all. Soldiers holding long spears surrounded the pyramids. Unicorns made their way inside the stronghold where the Queen of Egypt sat on her throne of gold. When the three ponies entered the fortress, they were amazed at the walls of gold, and all the jewelry that lied in the tables. Tsura resisted the urge of not touching anything.

The Queen of Egypt was in her 30s, with short hair and bright emerald eyes. She wore a white with gold toga, which matched her tanned coat. A large Atef shaped her face, as well as her long, thick eyeliner. Her neck and body were filled with jewelry as she sat on her throne. She gave the unicorns leaving gold on her throne a rude, sarcastic smile. She then groaned in anger and lied down on her chair. The Queen rubbed her temples.

Cleopatra: Argh.. Enough! Enough! I'm tired of all of this! Send all this peasants away! They offer me what I already have! Take them away!

Tsura: *whispers at Summer* Something tells me this won't end well..

(Yes, I'm using Cleopatra. Too cliché, I know. I just thought that she would have a funny personality and suit well since she's.. You know, Egyptian. xD)

(Nah, it's okay! good idea! xD)

Summer: *looks around then whispers to Tsura* What's going on now?
Steel Sword: (Appears somewhere in the city) Now, I just need to find the others
Tsura: I.. Don't know.. *looks around* I'm guessing we were suppose to give her something..

Soon, all the ponies leave the fortress. Only Summer, Astral, and Tsura are in the room, along with the Queen and her soldiers.

Cleopatra: *looks up, expecting everypony to be gone* *looks the the trio in the room* What is this?! What part of LEAVE do you idiots don't understand?! *her horn flashes, and she sends a beam of fire crashing against a wall* Leave before you all become sacrifices!
Astral: *whispers* what are we supposed to give someone who has 'everything'?
Steel Sword: (Still walking through the city, looking for the others)
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Gotta go. See Du guys later Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Tsura: Hmm.. *looks around* You and Summer, start looking for clues in the other pyramids. I think I can distract her.
Astral: hmm? Alright,got it. I suppose you know what you're doing,then? *looks at Summer for confirmation then walks away* I'd worry...but you're strong. *Nods* we'll do what we can.
Egyptians begin to notice Steel Sword for her colored mane and coat. They stare in awe at the pony, and soon begin to call soldiers.

Cleopatra: *looks at Astral and Summer wandering around in disbelief* I'm a descendant of the Gods, do not anger me! *charges her horn*
Tsura: Wait! Stop!
Cleopatra: I shall convert everypony to dust! This is no way to treat your queen! Especially a filthy pegasus like you!
Tsura: *walks in front of the queen*
Cleopatra: Where are you ponies from?!
Tsura: We're merchants.. From another city in Egypt..
Cleopatra: Like I'll believe that! *relaxes and bites on an apple* What are you here to offer me?!
Tsura: Something more richer than gold..
Cleopatra: *leans towards Tsura* And what is that?
Tsura: *grins* Knowledge and.. Food.
Cleopatra: I already have both of that, you numbskull!
Tsura: *rolls her eyes, and begins to get frustrated, but tries to remain calm* Not all..
Cleopatra: Of course I do, I'm the Queen of the Nile, so you can just bow down to me!
Tsura: I don't bow down to-
Cleopatra: *uses her magic and forces Tsura and bow* Besides, you should have experience down on your knees. *lies down*
Tsura: *growls, glaring at the queen, then back at Summer and Astral*
Cleopatra: *looks at the ceiling* What knowledge would a peasant like you provide me? Ha! And what power will you use to feed a whole city?!
Tsura: No.. This knowledge is different. It's the knowledge of your future..
Cleopatra: *stands up and narrows eyes and Tsura* Are you accused of Witchcraft?!
Tsura: No, it's just a natural thing of mine.. I can be kind of psychic in such circumstances..
Cleopatra: What about the food?!
Tsura: *lies* Egypt is a very dry place.. But I shall plant a magic seed, that will make the river flourish with goods!
Cleopatra: And what would you like in return, gold?
Tsura: *sigh* Unfortunately, no. We'd prefer.. A tour around your pyramids..
Cleopatra: *laughs* A tour?!
Tsura: Fine! We shall be leaving then!
Cleopatra: NO! I forbid it! *glares at Summer and Astral* Very well! They are allowed to enter the pyramids! For a.. Tour!
Tsura: *grins* Perfect.. *signals Summer and Astral to move faster*
Astral: c'mon...Summer,lets go,the sooner the better...(i better not be openly...formal,with the Queen,it would probably cause a ruckus if that hotheaded Egyptan Queen heard...for now we need to find what is needed about the Eye of Anubis...)
Steel Sword: (Still looking for them in the city)
Summer: *leaves the Queen's pyramid hastily with the others* How uncivilized these heathens are! I can't believe you managed to trick her like that! Impressive! But while the Queen was distracted, I managed to study some of the pictographs on the walls. I think I'll be able to read them if the circumstances will allow it and we're not getting chased around. Anyways, it appears that these pagans have a polytheistic faith. Which means that unlike us, they have more than one god. And every god has its own pyramid. Now, following that train of thought, we must begin our search by finding the pyramid of Anubis!
Steel Sword: (Still looking for them)
Tsura: Well, I managed to get something out it.. *loosens her corset and shows the diamonds and golden coins she'd stolen from the fortress* I've made that excuse to dozens of other queens! It's what I'm good at. Stealing, betraying, lying.. *suddenly flicks her ear at Summer and laughs* This is why I consider you white tongues weird. Is that why you ponies have.. Churches? There is no such thing as ONE God, Goldilocks. Who's in charge of the thunder? Wind? Nature? What about the water? Fire? And my favorite God of all, the trickster! Hah, there's more than a dozen in my culture! *trots her way in front of the others*
Steel Sword: (Sees them up ahead) (Runs to them)
(Ooh! Ooh! Is the last one supposed to be Loki or someone else? XD)

Astral: i guess in my case,it would be the Goddess of the Stars...*shooks head* but no matter,Religions and Beliefs are not for us to change...It could either be to Follow or to Betray,that's just how it is...back to the task at hand,where is the Pyramid of Anubis...? *walks*
alinah_09 commented…
(oh! and i have something to say...so Du know when Astral was in the schloss to get bullets? i suddenly remembered his guns,actually i just named them "mini-shotguns" because i didn't what it was actually called...but then i remembered that Kurumi from datum A Live has some similar gun so i went to her info then...kablam! flintlock pistols,so yeah...) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
(That's a great example! Norse Mythology is awesome in every way! My ancestors were actually Norwegian/Scandinavian, so I'm part Viking! xD But since Tsura is a gypsy, I've got to change the Gods and Goddesses a little.)

Tsura: *looks straight ahead, and her jaw drops when she instantly recognizes Steel Sword* In the name of a two headed gorgon.. What the hay are you doing in the open like that?! *runs toward her and shoves her to a corner*
Steel Sword: I came to help. I couldn't stay at the castle, knowing that you all were somewhere that only an expert on magic would understand
Tsura: *sarcastically arches an eyebrow at Steel Sword* In case you haven't noticed, Summer Pride, an old fire elemental is with us. She's more than one hundred years old, and she contains the knowledge of a three hundred year old oak tree. Besides kissing your best friends' idiotic brother, she's a pretty wise mare.
Steel Sword: I know... I just wanted to be of some use. I couldn't do much at the castle, and I wanted to help the kingdom as best as I could
Astral: hmm...i know that feeling,Miss. However, like Tsura here said,we have Queen Summer here with us...if i had to be honest,it would be best if you stick with your brother and the kingdom,there are much more to protect and regulate there...and incase the enemy comes...
Tsura: *nods in agreement with Astral* If you're staying with us, at least change! Everypony is staring at you as if you were a two headed toad! How is everything in Equestria? Has the wench attacked yet?! Is there anypony new missing? Has she sent any threats?
Steel Sword: (Puts on proper clothing) Don't worry. Nothing bad has happened in Equestria
Summer: Good! What you did was very commendable, but foolish as well! rushing in to an unknown land like this! *shakes head* Now... based on the little information I gathered, Anubis is a god that has a head of a jackal or a dog of some sort. I see a statue standing in front of each pyramid. If we're lucky there will be one for Anubis as well.
Steel Sword: Don't worry. I know plenty about this land. I have traveled across the world. Where else do you think I have been for years