My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie Mlp role play

daniel0913 posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 05:46AM
Hello and this is a rp you must tell

Cutie mark:
Type of pony:
Personality:
Name:
Work:

Rules normal violence no killing. Not to inappropriate. No sex.
Have fun lol
last edited on Dec 20, 2012 at 05:47AM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 417 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 417

Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Quicksilver:*shudders*
Vor mehr als einem Jahr daniel0913 said…
Daniel
Yea. Right eye turns red.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edvine2 said…
Rainbow Dash: So let me get this straight: the pony that broke your wing... is from the same guard training unit you came out of? Okay, this is just getting freakier and freakier. On another note, if he's from the same guard training unit you graduated through, how did I even stand a chance against him? I mean, when I punched him right out your hotel window I sent him flying at least 1,000 yards or more! We need to warn everypony about this guy just in case you're not the only target, Daniel.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Colonelpenguin said…
Dawn Shine: Yea, this is strange, that guard has to be someone else, because a royal guard wouldn't just break your wing.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kiyathegood said…
meh
Benny:yea..i wonder...
Daniel
I was breaking a soeed record when he flew in the way and broke his wing he didn't graduate because of that wing
meh
Benny:hes a sore loser
Quicksilver: sore losers suck...
Daniel
Yea
Rainbow Dash: Been there, heard that, signed its autograph in 17 different languages. If you can't take a loss just because you "missed the groove at the final corner, lost a great deal of speed and got passed 50 yards from the finish line", then you are a sore loser. Simple as that. Just downright injuring somepony because you got pissed off that you're losing to said pony doesn't just make you a sore loser; it pretty much cements you as a bona-dude Dumbo. Me barely clipping Quicksilver's wing in the trace we had notwithstanding(nopony got seriously injured)... that was really just me defacing a Shadowbolt. Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna see if I can get Gifts to make a cake for ya.
Quicksilver:imma go do some rounds with Stardust...imma pick you up something Daniel too um....whats your favorite color
Daniel
The doctor let me go out today you wanna get some Apples gals (lol I'm the only boy) I like orange why?
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Quicksilver:*starts to fly off her mouth moving but mothing comimg out until a bit later * oh no reason...
Daniel
Ok then wonders what quicksilver is doing
Vor mehr als einem Jahr DisneyFan333 said…
Cutie Mark: Two candy canes on top of each other
Type of Pony: Unicorn
Personality: Very friendly, shy, caring, Generous, Helpful, Active and intelligent. Loves to make her friends and family laugh.
Name: Peppermint
Work: Has a job at her mom's candy shop near Twilight's house. She makes candy canes and peppermints. Cleans up and her sister (Snowflake) runs the front desk. Her mom (Holly) fixes up the place and her dad (Nick) is the owner of their shop.
Rode Model: Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy

Her family loves the holiday season and goes big as soon as the christmas songs start to play. They love to play board games at home on Christmas Eve. Each year they sell/give out candy canes to everypony in Ponyville. Each one is hand-made by Peppermint.
 Cutie Mark: Two Süßigkeiten canes on oben, nach oben of each other Type of Pony: Unicorn Personality: Very friendly,
Welcome to the herd
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GR3333D said…
smile
Gifts:
Heres a cake sir daniel i sure hope that you feel better! This cake should get you in good spirits. It is a triple layer cake that is shaped like a shield. Pinkie pie and i made it together. For some reason she screamed vegie salad when making it. huh. well i guess thats Pinkie pie for you!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hairity said…
smile
Rarity: *walks to the others* Sorry I haven't been on for a while! I was busy with a very important project in Canterlot!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Colonelpenguin said…
big smile
Dawn Shine: It is okay, Ms. Rarity. ^_^
Quicksilver:*flies to the shadowbolts hangout and makes an orange shadow sheild then comes back* tada!
(Well, I did it. I am officially caught up until tomorrow. My iTouch's battery could only muster 15 episodes(the other 14 of Season 2 and half of the Season 3 two-parter premiere), but I just got the rest in. There really WERE too many Pinkie Pies... *shudder*)

Rainbow Dash: Sorry I couldn't bring anything; on my way over to Gifts I was interrupted by Spitfire, the captain of the Wonderbolts. She said something about a competition between me and Lightning Dust at Cloudsdale, and I've already seen what she's done once. It would be awesome to take her down a notch or 16. I've got to go train myself for whatever challenge will be tossed at us. She was pretty vague about it, a bit unlike the Spitfire I know. Maybe it's a surprise as to what me and LD will be doing against each other. So, uh... see ya later. *RD leaves for now*
meh
Benny : *sees blue phone box* uhh.sorry ill be right back..
Daniel
Aw thank you all I'm so grateful wanna go to my hotel and hang up this awesome sheild and eat the other sheild *chuckles*
smile
Benny: Im back! :D
Daniel
Hey
Quicksilver:awww its nothin..relly
laugh
Gifts:
Well Sir Daniel I hope that cake really does the trick in guarding you immune system! (LOL).
Well no work today so I will be around. If you need anymore sweets I have an excess of them. Lmk ok! Later.
Quicksilver: heh....you shafow sheild also protectd you
Daniel
Thanks quick silver
*at this point, RD has returned from Wonderbolt Academy again*

Rainbow Dash: I'm back; what'd I miss? Hopefully not anything soul-splittingly important that I just HAD to be there or else.
smile
Gifts:
Hey everypony! I am switching from making cakes to making cupcakes. I have a new recipe thats to die for. Ha ha ha! (giggle).

Daniel
Ok can I try one
Rainbow Dash: Eh, sure, I'll try one of them. *eats cupcake; a sudden rush of energy fills RD, who soars high into the sky, and manages not 1, but 2 Sonic Rainbooms within 30 seconds* *looks behind her flank* Holy crap!! Hey guys! Double Sonic Rainboom over here! Hurry up and check it out! Gifts, what's in this cupcake?!
smile
Gifts:
Well much like a magician a baker cannot reveal her secrets Dashie! I am sure glad that you liked it. It sure is a beautiful day here in ponyville. There is a light breeze and the sun is out with few clouds in the sky, and now there's rainbows to. Well seeing as how you and like my cupcakes so much. Never be shy to stop by sugarcube corner and have another ok. Oh yah and here Sir Daniel! This one is especially made for you. Ha ha ha!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NaomiWinx said…
(Can I join in?
Cutie Mark: A mamba snake with a toxic sign behind it
Type of Pony: Alicorn
Personality:Moody, Grumpy, Never Smiles, Nice but also Mean
Name: Toxic Mamba
Work:N/A (Only being in castle)
Anypony is allowed to join. Welcome! =)
(Thanks :D)
Toxic Mamba: *stomping around through ponyville mumbling things*
Rainbow Dash: Who's the new pony that just keeps mumbling to herself and, to be frank, what is she even doing here? Let me see what's going on here... *taps on the shoulder of the new pony in town*
Daniel
Walks out of the hospital and eats a sandwich from a restraunt
Quicksilver: *rolls eyes and flies around*
Toxic Mamba:What? *turns her head around*
Gifts:
Hey hey hey new pony! Would you like a cupcake?! Good to see a new face in town. =)
Toxic Mamba:No I would not like a stupid little cupcake..*uses wings to push away and uses magic to teleport a little bit farther away from the pony*
Gifts mind:
(Jeeze whats his problem! (Kind of hurt my feelings and Gifts does not like when her feelings are hurt. How does the saying go? Oh yah! I am ruber your glue everything bounces off of me and inflicts pain to you! For now I will stay the good little pony I am until another time)!
Gifts:
Hey Dashies would you like another cupcake? We overmade and have too many now. Plus I love giving gifts! =)
Rainbow Dash: Sure, I'll take the rest along with me; my friends need to know how awesome these cupcakes are. Although, I'll hold off eating any more of them until another time; a high like what you saw, with me doing a Double Sonic Rainboom, is sure to come with a monumental crash some time after, so I'll just walk around town, save for Toxic Mamba, and see who else would like these. *takes the rest of the cupcakes with Gifts' blessing*
Daniel
Reads a book about how to assassinate an attacker flips the page and smiles
( ^ And I thought there WASN'T going to be any killing, like in the rules)

Rainbow Dash: *at Twilight Sparkle's house* Hey Twilight, I brought some cupcakes with me; they're so good, when I ate one, I actually managed a Double Sonic Rainboom! Here, try one and see how awesome these are.
Twilight Sparkle: Well, if you say they're that good, how can I say no? *eats one of Gifts' cupcakes that Rainbow Dash was allowed to take with her* Whoa, holy cyborg Celestia! What's in these cupcakes?
Rainbow Dash: Unfortunately, Gifts didn't say. But I'm glad you like it.
Twilight Sparkle: You kidding me?! I LOVE these cupcakes! You should save one of these for when Princess Celestia comes to Ponyville again.
Rainbow Dash: I wonder who else would like these...
*moments later, at Fluttershy's house*
Fluttershy: Oh, it's you, Rainbow Dash.
Rainbow Dash: How could it not be? No one else has this kick-ass rainbow mane.
Fluttershy: *laughs* Hmm?
Rainbow Dash: What?
Fluttershy: Those cupcakes. May I try one?
Rainbow Dash: Sure, why not? I'll even cut this one in half so you can share it with Angel.
Fluttershy: Oh, thank you, Rainbow Dash.
Rainbow Dash: It's nothing, really.
*at Applejack's apple stand, freshly restocked*
Applejack: Oh, hey there, Rainbow Dash!
Rainbow Dash: 'Sup, Applejack?
Applejack: I couldn't help but notice those cupcakes you're carrying.
Rainbow Dash: Before you ask, no, I don't know what's in these cupcakes, but if my Double Sonic Rainboom I did was any indication, these are some kick-ass cupcakes. Here, take one.
Applejack: Thank you. *takes cupcake; eats it* Whoa, nelly, this is the best cupcake I've ever had. And I've had my grandmothers Apple Surprise Cupcakes!
Rainbow Dash: What was the surprise in THAT cupcake recipe?
Applejack: To be honest? I still don't quite know.
Rainbow Dash: Oh. Okay then; I'm gonna head off to Rarity's fashion boutique and see if she'll try one of these.
Applejack: She's a bit pickier than the rest of us; be careful.
Rainbow Dash: Thanks for the advice.
*at Rarity's fancy clothes store(which is what it basically is)*
Rarity: What... in Equestria... are those?
Rainbow Dash: Cupcakes. And some damn good ones at that. Me and 3 of my friends all loved them, and you're #5, if this cupcake is as good as I know it to be.
Rarity: What's in it?
Rainbow Dash: Gifts didn't say.
Rarity: I've taken chances before... give me one of those. Please?
Rainbow Dash: Well... okay. *gives Rarity a cupcake*
Rarity: *eats cupcake in a dignified manner* Wow. This cupcake just gave me an idea for my next fashion line!
Rainbow Dash: The only one of our friends that didn't have one of these yet is Pinkie Pie... I'll just leave one in her house so she doesn't take the rest; Celestia herself should try one of these as well.
Rarity: You should have no problem getting Celestia's approval with cupcakes like this.
Rainbow Dash: See ya 'round.
Rarity: You too.
*after leaving a cupcake for Pinkie Pie in her house, Rainbow Dash goes back to her home in Cloudsdale, putting the remaining cupcakes in the fridge for later, taking every precaution to maintain the quality of these wonderful delights.*
Rainbow Dash: Wow. Everyone loves these cupcakes... *goes to a nearby cloud to take a nap*
smile
Benny: *Flys in front of Toxic* aww dont be that way on a wonderful day! the sun is shining and the birds are singing! turn that frown upside down!! :D
Gifts:
(Sees RainbowDash sleeping in a cloud). Hey Dashie! Did everyone like my cupcakes? Who ate them and what did they think?
That's for people with Oc's if its co character u can and I'm not killing anyone