My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie Mlp role play

daniel0913 posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 05:46AM
Hello and this is a rp you must tell

Cutie mark:
Type of pony:
Personality:
Name:
Work:

Rules normal violence no killing. Not to inappropriate. No sex.
Have fun lol
last edited on Dec 20, 2012 at 05:47AM
save

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 417 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 417

Vor mehr als einem Jahr daniel0913 said…
Just to say it I'm lunar republic
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edvine2 said…
Rainbow Dash: In a nutshell, Gifts here-
Gifts(sorry to steal your OC for a post GR333D): Hi. Cupcake? I made it myself.
Rainbow Dash: was trying to give somepony a cupcake, but that same somepony didn't even respond to her good wishes. The key words here were "like a zombie or something". Hence the barrier that Twilight's erected here-
Twilight Sparkle: It's harder than it looks. You have to be constantly awake while you keep the spell going.
Rainbow Dash: and that would also explain what the Cutie Mark Crusaders are doing.
Scootaloo: Sweetie Belle is doing covers of RD's favorite rock songs.
Apple Bloom: Which is the reason why I have now just heard about Bullet For My Valentine. How she finds this music to do a solo rendition of is beyond me.
Sweetie Belle: Hey, it's working, isn't it? And look! My endeavors to keep Twilight awake have actually earned me some bits! I think I have about 20 now.
Rainbow Dash: Ah well, at least some pony's getting paid for this.
Sweetie Belle: Okay, everypony. Prepare for a rendition of Three Days Grace's 2012 track Anonymous.
Apple Bloom: Again, I don't know where she got this from.
Rainbow Dash: I don't know either and I don't care. What matters is that barrier stay up.
Twilight: I'm starting to like this style of music. It at least keeps you awake and alert.
Rainbow Dash: Their intent exactly. So that's pretty much what's going on right now. Also, Fluttershy's pet bunny Angel ran into the Everfree Forest again. But that's more explainable.
Rainbow Dash: And Daniel? I call your raise. 50 bits it is.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr epicskyrimfan56 said…
sketch:
dosent sound too out of the ordinary. i wish you ponies the best of luck. but can any of you direct me to ponyville? im supposed to be selling some of my art to a unicorn called....rarity.
Rainbow Dash: Oh, you're actually standing behind it. The barrier must have threw you off. If you look through a window and see high-quality fashion for just-as-high-quality price, that's Rarity's clothing store. She'll be right inside. The only other giveaway would be her cutie mark. Which is 3 diamonds. My question is, why do cutie marks always appear on our asses? Can't they show up somewhere less... provocative? Like our shoulder or something?
sketch:i wondered that as well. but thank you again rainbow pegasis. ill head on over there. and if your ever in canterlot be sure to stop by my art shop "lifes notebook" i have alot of good art. see you ponies later!
*starts walking to ponyville*
Rainbow Dash: For future reference, Sketch, my name's Rainbow Dash.
sketch:
oh, well it was nice meeting you rainbow dash! good luck with whatever thing you ponies are doing! *waves and starts walking again*
Rainbow Dash: Trust me Sketch, this is only scratching the surface of weird. Wait until you meet Pinkie Pie.
sketch:
*thinks to self*
"with a name like that i wouldnt be suprised.."
*arrives in ponyville*
sketch:ok...rarity's boutique......aha! there it is.
*walks inside*
sketch:heloooooo?
*looks around*
sketch:huh....nopony here....well i guess ill just leave a note and the art here.....she can just send me the money throught the mail. i hope the mail system here is dependable....
*writes note to rarity and leaves art on table*
skecth:strange that this town is so empty, even for a small town like this there shuld be more people here. oh well.
*startts walking back to canterlot*
Rainbow Dash: Hey Sketch, what happened in there? You don't look that happy.
sketch:
the towns empty! theres no pony anywhere! you didnt tell me the town was a ghost town!
Rainbow Dash: I'm sorry, could you run that last part by me again? I don't think Ponyville's ever been empty before. I better check this out.
sketch:
i dont know what madness has been going on lately but this has happened in canterlot too! thats why i came here too get more buisness
Rainbow Dash: Whoa whoa whoa, hold the holy buck up. Did you just say that Canterlot has also been empty as of late, save for the princess?
sketch:
yep, its really strange. the princess wants to do something but what can u do? everyones dissapearing. strangly only citizens....her guards are still there
Rainbow Dash: Well, for Ponyville, now we basically have Twilight Sparkle and the Cutie Mark Crusaders. And me. But... where did everyone else go? Is something... or somepony... doing this?
sketch:
i have no idea...but whatever it is i swear to celestia if i find this person they will wish theyd never messed with my buisness! iv got to feed myself somehow!
Rainbow Dash: Twilight, what did you do??
Twilight: Aside from casting this barrier spell, nothing. I swear to all 3 princesses that I didn't do this! I'm just sitting here keeping this barrier standing while the Cutie Mark Crusaders keep me awake in any way they can.
Scootaloo: I bet it was your singing, Sweetie Belle...
Sweetie Belle: Hey, if I had a voice annoying enough to drive out every single pony in Ponyville, then I wouldn't have these 33 bits.
Apple Bloom: This day cannot get any-- *disappears*
Scootaloo: *looks where Apple Bloom was* Hey Rainbow Dash?! Apple Bloom just disappeared!
Rainbow Dash: WHAT?! First every generic resident in Ponyville, then Rarity, and now Apple Bloom, plus pretty much everypony in Canterlot?! Oh no, please tell me Cloudsdale wasn't affected!! I'll be right back!
sketch:
*starts freaking out*
oh my celestia! what if i dissapear?! AHHHHHHHH! no! this cant be happening! You! purple pony! do something you look smart!
Twilight: My name is Twilight Sparkle, Sketch. And I don't know what happened here-- *cosmic scream heard from Cloudsdale*
Rainbow Dash, flying back over to Sketch: Okay, this has officially gone too far. I just went over to Cloudsdale and nopony was there either! And the worst thing: whatever is causing this mass pony disappearance also took the Wonderbolts with it! I think you're safe though, Sketch. You just got here.
Twilight: Rainbow, I didn't know you could scream that loud. I heard it from here.
Rainbow Dash: If the Wonderbolts disappear because of this... this thing happening, then this has officially crossed the line. When I find what-or-whoever did this, I'm gonna bash his/her/it's cranial cavity into the next bucking century! Nopony bucks with the Wonderbolts. NOPONY.
sketch:
welp its official its the end of pony kind as we know it! how do we find out whats causing this though? its not like we have some all knowing pony! and celestia's just as stumped as we are!
Rainbow Dash: Don't worry; at least we still have-- *looking over, Twilight and the barrier are both gone* Pardon my French, which there's a cutie mark for speaking(don't ask), but we are officially fucked. Not just bucked; we have moved beyond that point. We are full-on multitudinally screwed in every hole. The only ponies left at this point are Celestia, Luna, me, you, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and, if we're lucky, the crystal empire. Let me check. *10 minutes later* Nope. There are now only 6 ponies left on this entire world.
(My iPod Touch is running quite low on battery power; maybe we could continue this maybe-end-of-the-world story some other time. Like later in the morning, or around 10:30 at night. Night, fellow ponies.)
sketch:
wonderfull! this a grade a mess we've gotten into....ok what do we do?! cuz i have a bad feeling im going to be the next one to go! should we go to the princess?
(k night ill be back after school wich is round 4 or so)
Daniel
Gets bored while sitting on the side of the tree
Yea me toooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Rainbow Dash: DANIEL?! *flies up to him* Holy shit, I thought you mysteriously disappeared along with just about everypony else! Something strange has been going on that's caused towns in Equestria to suddenly become empty and lifeless. (Kind of like the Kardashians! ZING!) Ponyville, Canterlot, even my hometown of Cloudsdale!
Sweetie Belle: If I may, I found this song, and this pretty much fits what seems to be going on here.
Rainbow Dash: Then let's hear it.

(Yeah, I embedded a video here. Imagine Sweetie Belle's voice while hearing this.)

Sweetie Belle: Hey, my singing has kept me from mysteriously vanishing, so I'll keep doing it.
Scootaloo: Rainbow Dash, I have two theories about this. Either Pinkie Pie is hosting Equestria's biggest surprise party for somepony, or we have a new villain. Unfortunately, though, you pretty much can't use the Elements of Harmony since you're the only one left associated with an element.
Rainbow Dash: Daniel, Sketch, stay close to me. Sweetie Belle, keep about 20 feet of clearance between us. Scootaloo, keep Sweetie Belle in check.
laugh
Daniel
This is strange but its not zombies
Vor mehr als einem Jahr NaomiWinx said…
Toxic:*in Twilights place* Hm...books...books...books...
Rainbow Dash: Okay, I can deal with this. 8 ponies against... whatever the buck is going on here. If even Celestia doesn't know what's going on, then we're dealing with some serious crap here. Toxic Mamba will be our first line of defense. If her poison can knock out Discord, think about what might happen to whatever's causing this once it gets hit by that.
(hey guys im back!)
sketch: i honestly dont know whats causing all the ponies to dissapear but im going back to canterlot to check on the princess!
Rainbow Dash: Bad idea, Sketch, although I know you have good intentions. Have you thought that with what's going on here, you may not come back? The other 7 of us will go with you for safety reasons.
Daniel
Yay starts flying to canterlot see ya there speeds off without hearing if they told me to stop
sketch:
good point. its a long trip though
Rainbow Dash: We don't mind-- Daniel, get your armored ass back here! We're not going to risk losing anypony else at this point! If you don't stay with the group, we might never see you again, and considering you kicked Ironheart's ass, that would be a pretty big loss. You and Toxic Mamba are the only two ponies with decent combat abilities.
sketch:
uhm guys.....this might not be a good time, but im flickering....
*starts fading in and out*
sketch: oh this cant be good....
Rainbow Dash: Okay, you 6 ponies that are still 100% here stay right there; I gotta see if we still have a princess in Canterlot NOW! *goes fast as hell trying to get to Canterlot before anything happens*
Gifts(again, sorry): I'm wonking out too... *flickering like Sketch*
Rainbow Dash: Make that 5...
Daniel
Lands at canterlot and walks around
sketch: well have a nice trip ill just be here doing....
*dissapears*
Rainbow Dash: *gets to Canterlot 6 seconds later than Daniel* I know where Celestia should be; follow me Daniel! *races to Celestia's castle*
sketch:
*wakes up in a strange dark cave*
sketch: uhhhh, where am i?
pinkie pie: Oh HAI! welcome to the cave! we all got magically teleported here! almost everypony is here! idk why were here but im having a cave party!
sketch:i doubt this is the time to celebrate....all the other ponies here look scared and miserable
pinkie:exactly why we need a party to cheer em up!
sketch:ugh i gotta find way outta here before i go insane
Daniel
K
Rainbow Dash: *breaks one of Celestia's windows* Sorry; I'll foot the bill for- Oh buck me with a stop sign. *looks where Celestia's supposed to be* Hey Daniel?! You need to see this!
sketch:
*pinkie fills in about her and all of the ponies in the cave*
sketch:so your saying that when you all got here you were greeted by a dark grey pony with a shadowy mane and in armor?
pinkie:yep! he was scary! he said something about keeping us safe here untill the war was over and then wed all be under a new rule! isnt that exciting!
sketch:a war?! in equestria?!
Daniel
What oh she's not here let's check for luna she's my responsibility runs to her room
Rainbow Dash: Well, it's a damn good thing it's 11 o'clock at night... she sleeps during the day so it's fortunate that we won't have to wake her up and endure 10 minutes of royal screaming. You go first; I'll go on ahead if she's in there.
sketch:theres no way! never in history was there a war in equestria!
rarity: it is quite drab really and that ponies taste in fashion is way out of style
sketch:does anypony here take this seriously?
applejack:well i reckon its time to find a way out and quit horsing around
sketch:ill ignore that bad pun for now, lets search around this cave for something....
Daniel
My spidery senses are tingling jkjk lol) opens the door and she isn't there gasps shit I'm screwed