My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie Mlp role play

daniel0913 posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 05:46AM
Hello and this is a rp you must tell

Cutie mark:
Type of pony:
Personality:
Name:
Work:

Rules normal violence no killing. Not to inappropriate. No sex.
Have fun lol
last edited on Dec 20, 2012 at 05:47AM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 417 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 417

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edvine2 said…
Rainbow Dash: I knew I should have aimed for her wings... *sideswipes Quicksilver, clipping her wings at the same time* Have a nice fall! I know your kind, Quicksilver, and I want nothing to do with the Shadowbolts! Captain Daniel and I are gonna finish 1-2, though the order of 1st and 2nd is always changing...

*Quicksilver plummets into Fluttershy's cottage, scaring the animals*

Fluttershy: *finds her voice* You little insolent buffoon! On what right do you have to just crash into my roof, scare these beautiful animals, piss me off, and all at the same time as my favorite soap opera was going to come on! Now how will I know what happens to Trinity after Buttercup betrays him?! Leave at once, and have your head examined, asshat!

Quicksilver: *drops jaw, attempts to fly away*

Fluttershy: I'm sorry you had to see and hear that... When I find my voice, it's hard to hold it back. Now, I'm sorry that mean old pony scared you all by crashing smack-dab into my own home. I'll have somepony fix that. Now, to see to fixing the emotional damage that pony caused you...

*the RP cuts back to RD and Daniel, almost at Ponyville. Rainbow Dash is ahead by 2 pony lengths, but Captain Daniel isn't one to give up easily and closes the gap. RD and Daniel are once again neck and neck at the home stretch.*

Rainbow Dash: Sorry about me crashing into Quicksilver; I knew who she really was and couldn't let her win. Now it's just us two again.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Quicksilver: ok...then...imma go...*walks out of the cottage* sorry ag-
Stardust:(her oldersister) QUICKSILVER! What are you doing here! Crashing into cottages and stuff! *to fluttershy* im sorry for anything my sister did
Quicksilver: I was just racing....
Stardust: NO! It looks like your getting your butt kicked! Are you a shadowbolt ir not!
Quicksilver: I....i am....
stardust: get your uniform and get up there!
Quicksilver: MY FRICKEN WING IS CLIPPED!
Stardust: oh boo hoo...my wing is clipped I cant fly...then do the thing you do second best...
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr daniel0913 said…
Daniel
Rd what the heck that's not cool!!
Rainbow Dash: I kept telling you she was a Shadowbolt! Let me break this down for you: the Shadowbolts are the exact polar opposite of the Wonderbolts, and thus, technically bad guys, to use an outdated term. They tried to take me under their collective wings once, and I basically said (BEEP) you and flew off. I knew they were trouble and still think that today. I only did what I did to save not only me, but you as well. I keep getting this feeling that they're scheming against the Wonderbolts, and I can't have that happen. Now unfortunately, they're gonna try to take me down, so if you see any violence behind you, it's for the greater good.

And besides, if they were also planning to nab Princess Luna, you'd do your darnedest to protect her like I did myself. Not that they would, but it's not out of the question. Now, can we keep our sights focused on Sugarcube Corner? I'm sure that's where the finish line is.
Quicksilver: *had thrown on her uniform and started running*
Daniel
*Hoofpalm* The shadow bolts protect luna rd how did you not know that!
Daniel
I know the leader
Quicksilver:*running* cmon,cmon,cmon
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GR3333D said…
cake
Gifts:
(Cake is done and it's a doozey! I just wonder when who will win and when they will get here. I sure hope it's quick. Pinkie Pies eyes are bigger than her stomach looking at this cake).
Rainbow Dash: Oh, come on... That pony just doesn't know when to quit. You know what? That's it; the kid gloves are off. I need to get as far away from Quicksilver as possible; you may want to cover your eyes, because there's a 90% chance of Sonic Rainboom!

*Rainbow Dash, with all her power, breaks the sound barrier and Sonic Rainbooms away to the finish.*

*comes to a complete stop at Applejack's apple stand*

Applejack: Oh, hey there, Rainbow Dash!
Rainbow Dash: 'Sup, Applejack?
Applejack: Is that what I think it is?
Rainbow Dash: A Sonic Rainboom? You bet it is.
Applejack: Anyone else coming here?
Rainbow Dash: One of Princess Luna's guards... Captain Daniel, I think it was. And maybe Quicksilver... Sweet merciful Celestia, I hate Quicksilver.
Applejack: Let me guess... those mean ol' Shadowbolts?
Rainbow Dash: Yep. Gets on my nerves how she even thought I was a candidate for the Shadowbolts to begin with.
Applejack: Well... While you're here, would you like to buy anything?
Rainbow Dash: I'll take a Red Delicious apple, if only to give to Captain Daniel later.
Applejack: Alrighty then; 4 bits please.
Rainbow Dash: No problem. *pays the 4 bits* I know how much fixing up your barn means to you, and every bit helps.
Applejack: It sure does. I don't know how much it's going to take to completely renovate the barn, but I'm glad you took the time to stop by and purchase something from my humble stand.
Rainbow Dash: You might want to consider saving up for a bigger apple stand too. More product to sell, more money for fixing up your barn, all that jazz.
Applejack: I'll think about it. Hey, isn't that Captain Daniel coming in right behind you?
Rainbow Dash: Crap! Gotta run! *dashes off*
Applejack: *coughs* Brush off... everything, I guess. Dust on everything is not good for business.

*the scene cuts away from Applejack to Rainbow Dash once again, almost to the finish line.*

Rainbow Dash: Hey. Daniel? I bought an apple for ya from my friend Applejack, who's saving up to fix up the barn in her family farm. It's the least I could do to help her cause. I'll give it to you after the race. I was so far ahead after the Sonic Rainboom that I had time to do this.
Daniel
Why the fuck did you do that to her I thought you were truthful but I guess you aren't * eyes turn red, doesn't take the apple and tries to find quicksilver*
*seconds from the finish line*

Rainbow Dash: Yes, I think I'm gonna-- huh?!
*Captain Daniel overtakes Rainbow Dash, who is then overtaken by the came-out-of-nowhere Quicksilver.*
Rainbow Dash: Oh no, nonononono. I'm not coming in last.
*dashes as fast as she can...*
Twilight Sparkle, standing just feet from the finish line: And the winner of this cake, which has been hidden behind a screen which is in turn surrounded by a Pinkie Pie-proof force field spell I cast on it, is...
Rainbow Dash: *crosses finish line first, by .0048 seconds*
Twilight Sparkle: Rainbow Dash! Congratulations!
Rainbow Dash: Yes! That cake is mine! Whoohoohoohoo!
Twilight Sparkle: Nice going, Rainbow Dash. I knew you could do it.
Rainbow Dash: Thanks, Twilight. I knew I had the speed, but I didn't know if I had the timing.
Twilight Sparkle: You definitely timed it right this time, Rainbow Dash. Now, who's up for cake?
Rainbow Dash: I get first slice!
(Note to self: type faster)
Daniel
God damn it rd why did you do that to her
Rainbow Dash: Like I didn't already explain this...

(My working theory with all this is that the Wonderbolts and the Shadowbolts are at odds with each other and since RD's well on her way(on the show, anyway) to becoming a Wonderbolt... the rest is history.)

Rainbow Dash: ^ This. I don't see why the Wonderbolts and Shadowbolts wouldn't try to rip each other apart. I mean, they're polar opposites of each other. On top of that, Princess Luna was really Nightmare Moon, who ponynapped Princess Celestia, who me and my friends always look up to. I still harbor resentment for that. So to condense this into something digestible...

The Wonderbolts and Shadowbolts would likely hate each other by now, and you and everyone else guarding Luna are really guarding who once was a villain.

(The reasoning and logic is all there.)
Daniel
* gets in rd face* don't ever talk about luna that way she didn't do that something took over her leave.......her......ALONE! Walks away
Daniel
Walks in my hotel room I look out the window and someone knocks me out
*RD followed Daniel* (Pre-knockout)

Rainbow Dash: Actually... way back when me and my friends once met, cutie marks and all, a great evil befell Equestria. That evil... was Nightmare Moon. Only with the elements of harmony(of which there were 6), could me and my friends save Equestria. The princess you now call Luna was once the very same Nightmare Moon that me and my friends had to defeat.

Captain Daniel: So... you were telling the truth?

Rainbow Dash: That's Applejack's shtick but yeah.

Captain Daniel: Thank you for at least straightening that out.

*moments later*

(During knockout)

Captain Daniel: *looks out window when... THWACK*

Rainbow Dash: *just heard a sound of significant concussive force* Oh god, Daniel! Good thing I still have that apple!

???: Oh, is this who you were conversing with a little while ago?

Rainbow Dash: What's it to ya?

???: It's be a shame if something happened to him...
RD: You wouldn't. I mean, he's already out cold.
???: Then this'll finish the job.
RD: Get away from Captain Daniel, you sick pony!!! *punches mystery pony with enough force to punch through the fucking Berlin Wall*
???: *flew straight through window, unable to correct his/her momentum swings*
RD: Don't worry, I'm here. Nothing can hurt you anymore. Because if they do, they're getting an ass-kicking.

(After the fact)

...you guys take it from here. My iPod Touch battery is running extremely low on power. I'm surprised I managed to write this damn message before the battery went.
Quicksilver:upset that she lost*
Stardust: THAT SUCKED!
Quicksilver: i'm sorry
Stardust: SORRY? There is no sorry
Quicksilver: dont kick me off the team
Stardust: cant Ryder says your the inly shadowbolt who is as fast on theyre hooves as in the skies so.....get your butt up there and practice!
Quicksilver:*flies up,het anger fueling her flight*
Stardust: what dont Shadowbolts show?
Quicksilver: Mercy!
Stardust: looked like that was all you were showing....FASTER
Quicksilver: *flies faster*
Gifts:
Sees mystery pony flying through the air. Runs and puts down a giant sponge cake that the mystery pony lands on.
Gifts: Are you alright?
???: (outcold)
Gifts: I had better bring you to Dr hooves right away!
*some time later, after Daniel regains consciousness*

Rainbow Dash: Here, Daniel, let me recount what happened in your hotel room. After I followed you inside, I shed some more light on who Luna actually was about 2 or 3 years ago. Shortly after I left your hotel room, however, I heard a blunt-force-like sound coming from inside your room and this strange pony, who I have never met in my life, was trying to kill you. I ended up beating the ever-living crap out of her, and finished off by punching her out of the window. I stood by your side since then, guarding you from any further attacks. *places apple on the floor* Here, eat this. After what happened last night, you need to regain your strength.
Daniel
Oh we'll that's weird thanks here you want some food refreshment anything
Rainbow Dash: Nah, I'm good. Are you going to be alright here? That rogue pony might strike again, and it would be pretty ironic to guard a... guard.
daniel
nah im good seeya tomorow *goes to sleep*
(did Gifts catch Quicksilver?)
laugh
Gifts:
(Not sure who it was seeing as how gifts has never met or seen this pony before). Gifts dropped mystery pony off at Dr Hooves' s place and went back to Sugar Cube Corner to bake some deliveries for some other pony's. She 's got a lot to get done today. It is a good thing you guy's finished the race when you did. Pinky Pies eyes were bigger than her stomach looking at the cake! It almost turned into the cider episode when Pinky drank all of the cider and Rainbow Dash got non. Ha ha ha!
Rainbow Dash, back at her house: Who the hay was that pony that knocked Daniel unconscious? It had to be somepony that struck in the night and specifically targeted Captain Daniel. And moreover, how far did I end up sending that pony, whoever he/she was?

Fluttershy, who RD invited: I'm not sure, but I don't want to be next on that pony's list. And do you know how much I had to spend for roof repairs?

Rainbow Dash: Probably 20% more than I would guess.

Fluttershy: 154 bits. AKA: my life savings.

Rainbow Dash: Ouch.
daniel
wakes up and puts on my diamond armor and helmet and walks to the mail post and sends a letter to celestia
Quicksilver:wakes up with a headache* woah...what happened?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Colonelpenguin said…
Dawn Shine: *flies down* I dunno.. =P
(Sorry, I haven't been on, this last week of school before Christmas is a night mare! O_O)
smile
Gifts:
heres a cake Dawn Shine. Good to have you back.

*about an hour later, and 10 minutes after Fluttershy left RD's house*

Rainbow Dash: I gotta keep vigilant here; that mysterious pony that knocked Daniel unconscious might come for me next. Luckily, I don't have to clear any clouds today, but I can't hide in my room forever.
*knock on door*
RD: It's open!
*Applejack enters RD's house*
Applejack: Hey, Rainbow Dash.
RD: *sighs* Hey, Applejack...
Applejack: Somethin' gotcha down there, sport?
RD: Yeah. I think a mysterious pony is after us. I've been hiding in here since this morning.
Applejack: Any idea as to who could have done this?
RD: No; I had to save Captain Daniel from that pony after said pony rendered Daniel unable to move, but still alive. He(or she) said, to paraphrase: "Time to finish him off", but I ended up punching him(or her) straight through the window with enough force to break through a solid wall of concrete.
Applejack: And yet all you could manage was a several-hundred yard punch?
RD: Well, yeah; this show has no gore.
Applejack: Oh yeah, there is that.
RD: The only thing I could make out in the middle of the night about this pony was a mysterious cloak. I couldn't catch the color of it with the room so damningly dark.
Applejack: Well, you have my solemn word that I would NEVER do such a thing as you just described.
RD: I trust you, Applejack. After all, your element of harmony is Honesty, and mine is Loyalty. We can always trust each other in times of need.
Applejack: That's right. Now, if you feel any hunger coming on, my stall's still open for the next couple hours today. Maybe you can come out of your... rather swanky house sometime and buy something?
RD: We'll see what happens. Of course, I know how much this whole barn renovation thing means to you, but I'm just not safe out there right now. I might be able to make some time to buy an apple fritter or something to help your cause; the whole cloud clearing thing gives me a decent payday. But I can't make certain of anything right now.
Applejack: I understand. You know where to find me.
RD: And you know where to find me.
Applejack: *brohoofs RD*
RD: *returns favor*
*afterwards, Applejack returns to her stand, where she makes a startling discovery*
(There were no rules saying I couldn't do more than 1 pony, so I'm still within the guidelines)

Applejack: Where in tarnation did 7 of my apples go?!
Derpy Hooves, in her likely only appearance in this entire RP: Oh, sorry, I wanted 7 apples but forgot to pay...
Applejack: Well, you could pay now, which I would highly recommend. 28 bits please.
Derpy Hooves: Here you go. *pays the 28 bits, which Applejack puts in the chest she crafted just to hold the approximate amount of bits required for her barn renovations*
Applejack: Try not to drop those apples, Derpy.
Derpy Hooves: Why bother saying that when I usually screw everything up that I try to help with?
Applejack: I'm sure you mean well.
Derpy Hooves: I do. Bye, Applejack. *flies away, just as Pinkie Pie's tail twitches*
Pinkie Pie: Oh no, not the whole "shit falls from the sky" thing again! *gets hit with an apple from above, most likely one of Derpy's* Owwwww...
Derpy: Damn it...

*back at RD's house*

Rainbow Dash: *stomach rumbles* Maybe I can spare a couple minutes to fly over and buy something from Applejack's stall...
Daniel
Sees quicksilver hey where have you been and what happened to your head silver
Stardust: you sis just went faster than sound! You still need to control it but youopened yout mouth to scream and I didnt hear it till nearly 10 swconds after...then you ran into a tree that didnt stand a chance!
Quicksilver:*smirks* cool
Stardust: now you can get some rest...i also told Ryder...he thinks its cool...hey wanna get a bite ta eat?
Quicksilver: sure...oh hey Daniel...yea...im good..
Daniel
Can I come stomps front hoofs repeatedly
Stardust:i dont see why not
Quicksilver:...yeah..ok...as long as theres no wing clipping or crashing through roofs
(I'm gonna go watch some more MLP:FiM, so I'll let you have your fun for the night)
Daniel
I'm sorry about rd doing that she's competitive You did good at getting back in the race though * nudges your shoulder and smiles*
Quicksilver:*small smile*Thanks your good too
Daniel
Thanks I practice every day between shifts so where we all gonna eat
Quicksilver: I dont know...doesnt matter to me
Daniel
How bout we get a sandwich and go to the everfree forest I love it their
Sorry I'm so slow to respond
Talk to you tomorrow then
Daniel
Walks in the forest and sits down at a water fall I turn around and see the pony charging at me he knocks me out and when I wake up the next day my wing is broken I then remember at guard school a colt named iron heart was in my way and I accidentally broke his Wong and his hind leg I sit their in major pain and wanders to the hospital and blacks out outside the hospital and doctor whooves brings me and puts a bandage on my wing
(I'm back; just came back from watching 7 straight MLP:FiM episodes; if my iTouch battery and my will to stay awake both hold starting at around 10 PM today, I may just be able to get the last 17 episodes in I've yet to see.)

Rainbow Dash: Hey, Pinkie Pie, where's Captain Daniel? I haven't seen him around since I gave him an apple I had bought from Applejack, and I'm starting to worry about him.
Pinkie Pie: Well, obviously, it's not the apples; only the best apples will be sold at Applejack's apple stand. If any of them were tampered with, I'm sure she'd know it immediately.
Rainbow Dash: Well, that's a relief. I'm gonna go look for him.
Pinkie Pie: Yeah, about that...
Rainbow Dash: Pinkie Pie...? What did you do? I swear to Celestia, if you tried to kill him, I'll Sonic Rainboom the crap out of you.
Pinkie Pie: WHAT?! Preposterous! I would never harm another pony! No, I was just gonna say that I heard from Benny over there--
Benny: Hi.
Pinkie Pie: That Captain Daniel was rendered unconscious again, but this time, one of his wings was broken to boot.
Rainbow Dash: Ugh... *facehoof* I knew I should have stayed with him. It happened once, it sure as hell would happen again. So move over Nostradamus, did I not fucking call it?! Thanks for the heads up by the way. Where's Daniel now?
Pinkie Pie: Dr. Hooves' infirmary. Probably to mend that wing.
Rainbow Dash: I would probably do the same if I had a broken wing. Now, if you excuse me... *dashes to Dr. Hooves' hospital*
(sorry I fell asleep)
Quicksilver:*flies,being able to go faster than sound more often she stops in Daniels room. Her mouth opens like shes talking but nothing comes out until a few seconds later* you ol Daniel?
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kiyathegood said…
smile
Benny: *flys next to quicksliver*
Rainbow Dash: Hey, I saved this guy once; it's a shame I wasn't around to catch the pony that did it this time around. I have just as much right to see how he's holding up as either of you. So Daniel, how ya doing, after your broken wing and all?
Daniel
Hello every pony. The mysterious colt is iron heart from guard training, I broke his wing on accident and he never forgave me so I might need to leave town I'm doing pretty good it was so scary his red eyes staring into my soul while he twiiiisted my wing till it "SNAP!!!"