My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie Mlp role play

daniel0913 posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 05:46AM
Hello and this is a rp you must tell

Cutie mark:
Type of pony:
Personality:
Name:
Work:

Rules normal violence no killing. Not to inappropriate. No sex.
Have fun lol
last edited on Dec 20, 2012 at 05:47AM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 417 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 417

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edvine2 said…
Rainbow Dash: You look hurt. I'll take you to the hospital, just in case you suffered any serious injury. You might want to hang on to me, because this is gonna get a little bumpy.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr daniel0913 said…
Daniel
Nah I don't need to go I'm fine really can you take me to yur house to bandage up my leg and side that's all
Rainbow Dash: Okay... and I'll let you rest up at my house as well. I can always find a cloud to sleep on. Well, as long as I'm not on duty, anyway. I always leave a cloud just in case I need a nap...
Daniel
I thought you had a guest room flies up to your house
Rainbow Dash: My bed is comfier. *hands pager* Give me a buzz on this if you need anything. *guides Daniel to RD's bed, lays Daniel down on said bed, and gets Daniel some water* I'll be on a nearby cloud.
Daniel
Okay thanks puts and strapped bandage on my hind leg
Daniel
Mumbles a song my dad sung me when I was a filly
Rainbow Dash, apparently still in her home, as she hasn't left for her cloud yet: I was about to leave you alone to regain your strength, but I gotta know this first: What song is that you're recalling from your memory as a filly?

(I only added that bit because you mentioned it in the post above this one.)
Daniel
It's called dragons dream he sang it to me before he went to war and.........didn't come back eyes turn darker
Rainbow Dash: I'm not going to ask any more questions; I don't quite know whatever the hell your eyes are doing, and it'll be best if I just leave you alone. *flies off to a cloud about 3 miles away to sleep off the night*
Daniel
Huh what about my eyes? Says it after rd leaves gets up and looks at my eyes in a mirror. Well that's weird
Daniel
I must need some water drinks the glass than gets another to splash in my eyes
Gtg you can rp for me or. Whatever I'm sleepin
(No. That's your character. I can't do your character the kind of justice I give RD.)
(Can somepony continue this RP? I can't write up any good material without anypony else posting first.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr mlpfim1222 said…
sunny
CM: Bubble wrap
Type of pony: Pegasus
Personality: CRAZY!!!!!!
Name: Derpy
Work: Well, she pretty much messes up every thing but she did used to be a mail pony!
Rainbow Dash: *post-nap, and looking around* What the... Oh Celestia no. Don't tell me Derpy Hooves actually decided to STAY in this RP?! (4th wall broken; Pinkie would be proud.) This can't be happening. Any moment now, I'm gonna actually wake up from this sordid nightmare and see a Derpy-free RP. *20 minutes later*
...Damn it.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GR3333D said…
Gifts: Hey Dashie, Sir Daniel, and Derpy. someponies have been acting a tad strange lately. Almost like they are zombies or something! They woudn't eat my cupcakes. =(
Perhaps we should find Twilight seeing as how she is always informed by Celestia to clean up a problem even though Celestia is suppose to be stronger!
(got work but hopefully I opened up a new story for everypony to pursue).
Rainbow Dash: Gifts, how did you even... No, I'm not gonna ask. We live in a world where Pinkie Pie exists. Wait, Did you say zombies? As in the walking dead, their souls living in an eternal hell? Daniel, stay in my room for now; you don't look 100% yet. Derpy, keep Daniel company, but don't touch anything. I have a sweet 36-inch flat-screen TV in there and I don't want it broken. I'm gonna go get Twilight and try to make sense of all of this.

(Holy crap, I think I just explained what RD does when she doesn't show up in an episode.)
(If anypony wanted to RP exclusively as Twilight Sparkle, here's your chance.)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GR3333D said…
smile
What if we said lets make Celestia the hero for once. Not going to lie it seems like in the eps she is like Twilight I need you to clean up my mess LOL! I gues Celestia could troll her enemies to no end ha ha. I just realized to that you guys were probably in cloudsdale. I guess gifts has some of pinkies talents. Anyways...

Gifts: (Goes with RainbowDash to find Twilight Sparkle). RainbowDash why is Twilight always the one to clean up everyponies mess? I mean with your awesomeness and my cupcakes we could do this with or without Twilight!
Rainbow Dash: Because apparently, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are no longer connected to the Elements of Harmony, and instead trusted me, Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Rarity with their power. Don't ask me how, don't ask me why. I don't know. Now, let's check out the town library first. You know, that big-ass treehouse with probably every book in the existance of Equestria inside it. If Twilight's going to be anywhere, it's where she lives.
Daniel
Thinks of iron heart pinning me against the tree and gets out of rd bed
Rainbow Dash: Okay, Gifts, we're here. *knocks on door*
Twilight Sparkle: *comes to answer door* Oh, hi, Rainbow Dash. I see you brought Gifts with you.
Rainbow Dash: That's why we're here. She's got a problem. I think we may have zombies coming to Ponyville in the coming days. Thankfully, it's most likely an isolated case. But if it were to hit here, and hopefully not Canterlot, then we would be in so deep we could perform self-brain surgery. We would have Captain Daniel on guard, but he got pretty beat up after he took out Ironheart, his former friend. Something about payback.
Twilight Sparkle: And how does this figure me in?
Rainbow Dash: Do you know any spells that form a barrier that us normal ponies can pass through, but zombies, manticores and generally anything from the Everfree Forest cannot penetrate? It would buy us the requisite time until we can come up with a plan to actually get rid of the zombies.
Twilight Sparkle: Yeah, I think I know of such a spell. Give me some time to prepare it though.
Rainbow Dash: This isn't Dungeons & Dragons.
Twilight Sparkle: And a spell like this needs time to be cast. Your point?
Rainbow Dash: If you know the spell, then you should be able to cast it no problem. I mean, Cadence kept a barrier up to bar any changelings from entering.
Twilight Sparkle: But she eventually got worn out and we had to save the crystal ponies' collective asses.
Rainbow Dash: Correction: You did. Me and the other 4 played "distract the crystal ponies from reality" for as long as I could. I knew we should have had a movie marathon. All we would have had to do was get popcorn ready. Everypony would have kept their eyes glued to whatever movie we had running and not even realized what was going on.
Twilight Sparkle: Movie theaters haven't been-
Rainbow Dash: Bullcrap. If you watched the video for the Babs Seed Song used in One Bad Apple, one of the scenes was... wait for it... A movie theater!!
Twilight Sparkle: Okay, so those DO exist. But you never mentioned it while we were in the Crystal Empire.
Rainbow Dash: It would have been too time-consuming. At least, on top of whatever else we had going on at the fair we had to make up. I mean, come on! Fluttershy as a jouster?! Get the buck outta here! I would much rather have had Applejack as a jousting opponent. At least she'd be a challenge.
Twilight Sparkle: Well, at least you have a point there.
Rainbow Dash: So if you don't mind, make a barrier around Ponyville to keep the undead at bay until we have a more concise plan.
Twilight Sparkle: And make it so the non-zombie ponies can pass through it?
Rainbow Dash: Exactly.
Twilight Sparkle: Well, if you think it'll help. But somepony'll have to keep me awake by any means necessary.
Rainbow Dash : I'll see if I can't persuade the Cutie Mark Crusaders to help you with that. Maybe there's a cutie mark for keeping other ponies awake and alert so they can perform the duties they were assigned to do.
Twilight Sparkle: Well, there IS a cutie mark for speaking French... so anything's possible.
Rainbow Dash: There's a cutie mark for that?
Twilight Sparkle: Apparently. I'll see what I can do about that barrier.
*now looking for the CMC*
Rainbow Dash: So help me Celestia, this had better work. I know Twilight's a skilled unicorn, but this is asking a lot. Oh, look, there's Scootaloo.
Scootaloo: *looks out to the horizon* Rainbow Dash?! *dodges*
Rainbow Dash: Sorry about that Scootaloo. This may sound screwed up, but could you get your friends Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom?
Scootaloo: Depends; is this something I could get a cutie mark for?
Rainbow Dash: Well, if there's a French-speaking cutie mark, there should also be one for keeping ponies awake while they keep a barrier going to block out the undead.
Scootaloo: Sorry; not really following you.
Rainbow Dash: Okay, I'm gonna abridge this for you. Zombies are coming, and I need you and your friends to keep Twilight awake while she erects a magical barrier that keeps them out but lets normal, non-zombie ponies through.
Scootaloo: Are there any means we can't use?
Rainbow Dash: Only one: physically harming Twilight herself. Aside from that. You could set off a nuke in Saddle Arabia for all I care, and as long as Twilight isn't harmed in any way, you'd be doing your job. Do whatever it takes to keep Twilight from tiring out.
Scootaloo: I hope you're kidding about the whole nuke thing.
Rainbow Dash: Actually, I'm not; we don't know what it looks like, who the residents are or if there's even anything interesting there. Pure fodder.
Scootaloo: Well, we won't go that far.
Rainbow Dash: If push comes to shove, you take drastic measures.
Scootaloo: Okay, you have a point. I'll go get Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.
*about 20 minutes later*
Apple Bloom: Remind me why we got dragged into this?
Scootaloo: Something about helping Twilight stay awake so we can get a cutie mark for it.
Sweetie Belle: (Okay, I'm totally playing this line off of the "sweetie belle plays Minecraft" video) I hope we get a cutie mark off of this; I was looking for Minecraft diamonds to add to my personal stash.
Scootaloo: Was Rarity okay with that?
Sweetie Belle: I told her there were diamonds in it. She basically got me the game and so far, I found 27 diamonds.
Scootaloo: Whoa, nice!
Sweetie Belle: You took me out of my game when I was just a short walk away from what I believed to be a cache of diamonds.
Scootaloo: This'll be totally worth it; trust me.
Sweetie Belle: It better be.
*another 20 minutes later*
Rainbow Dash: Okay, Twilight! I have your "stay-awake" trio right here!
Twilight Sparkle: Just put them within earshot of me. About 15 feet away should be good enough.
Rainbow Dash: Okay... Perfect. You three know what to do. You each take 8-hour shifts, one to another. Sweetie Belle, You get first shift, Scootaloo gets the second shift and Apple Bloom gets third shift, in rotation. Do everything in your power to keep Twilight over there from dozing off, not casting her magic, and generally not doing her job. Ready, Twilight?
Twilight Sparkle: If anypony asks, make up a reason. *arms her magic unicorn horn* Ready!
Rainbow Dash: Crusaders, ready?
CMC(Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom): Ready!
Rainbow Dash: Twilught... summon the barrier.
Twilight Sparkle: Summoning. *a barrier forms around Ponyville, barring anything from the Everfree Forest from entering. Any Pegasus, unicorn, or earth pony not zombified can freely come and go.*
Rainbow Dash: Now to explain this to Daniel...
Daniel
I got new armor I say from standing be hind the group ( pretend the colt is white lol )
 Daniel I got new armor I say from standing be hind the group ( pretend the fohlen, colt is white LOL )
Rainbow Dash: Uh, Daniel? You see that barrier that Twilight's generating? We're supposed to have zombies trying to invade Ponyville if Gifts' rather vague statement is any indication. (I don't think even Pinkie Pie's Pinkie Sense could predict this.) Apparently, instead of Gifts' kick-ass cupcakes, they hunger for brains. If need be, we have to slay them.
Twilight: *concentrating on the barrier at the same time* This barrier is basically a keep-away for anything that's not an alive pony, excluding Fluttershy's animal friends. Rainbow Dash gave me the idea...
Rainbow Dash: And I have the CMC on keep-Twilight-awake duty.
Scootaloo: The three of us are taking 8-hour shifts. It's Sweetie Belle's shift right now.
Rainbow Dash: I told them to keep Twilight from dozing off and stopping the barrier generation by any means necessary, no matter how convoluted or improbable. Oh, and cool new armor by the way. Not exactly 20% cooler, but still, sweet armor you got there.

(Would it be against the rules for the zombies to die, since they're already dead, if this turns out to be true?)
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Daniel
Mmkay no it wouldn't you wanna keep watch with me
Rainbow Dash: Honestly, Daniel, this barrier is only supposed to last until somepony has a concrete plan to deal with the possible zombie horde. Why do I need to keep watch over anything-- Oh, now I see your point; just in case we get those changeling A-holes trying to come in. Those guys are bad news. Expect the unexpected. Just like Pinkie Pie.

(You ever heard of the Forrest Gump line "Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get"? Pinkie Pie is that box of chocolates. You never quite know what she'll do next.)
Daniel
Zombies aren't real actually
Rainbow Dash: You sure? I mean, there's a reason no one goes to the Everfree Forest. Everything is screwed up there. I really don't see why Fluttershy comes and goes from there as she pleases without a single scratch inflicted on her. I mean eventually, something is gonna happen. Let me sum this up for you: manticores, hydras, self-built timberwolves(and by that I mean literally, they assemble themselves), and unnatural beings in general. I would really like to be wrong here, but considering all kinds of crazy stuff happens around here, I'm not gonna take unnecessary risks. I know, I know, I'm a risk taker, but not in matters like this.
Daniel
I go and there's no fucking zombies
Rainbow Dash: And why exactly do YOU enter the Everfree Forest?
Daniel
Lets see killing iron heart walking around and guard duty things like thats
Rainbow Dash: So payback, exploration, and doing your job, in that order?
Daniel
Yea
Rainbow Dash: *sees Fluttershy running into the forest* Guess she and Angel had an argument again...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr epicskyrimfan56 said…
mind if i join the rp? i know im a litttle late in lol sorry XD
Cutie mark: paintbrush
type of pony:earth pony
personality:laid back, curious, funny, creative, loves music and art
name:sketch
work:works as an artist
(the pic isnt him but the hair color and pattern and skin was right so i used it. everythings right but cutie mark)
 mind if i Mitmachen the rp? i know im a litttle late in LOL sorry XD Cutie mark: paintbrush type of pony
(Sure, the more the crazier.)
Oh my god a skyrim fan awesome
(yay thanks guys where shuld i start off)
(^ Let's get back to the RP, please... I don't want to have to BS another facet of RD's post-episode life.)
(Crap.. I thought I was pointing to Daniel's comment.)
im ready when u guys r lol
(We've been ready for the last 11 pages, 18 responses. LET IT RESUME!!! Daniel, you're next, then we just freestyle it like we usually have after the fact.)
Daniel
Huh what I'm saying is there's no horseing way there's zombies in the forest
Rainbow Dash: Okay, I know I don't gamble, but it's never too late to start; 20 bits says that at least 1 zombie, if not more, will shamble out of the Everfree Forest. Deal? And for the record, yes, if this turns out to be false, I will give you the 20 bits agreed upon. I believe that's how it works...
sketch:
well im not so sure about any zombies but there are strange things in that forest. best to steer clear watevers in there
Rainbow Dash: Oh look, a new pony. Let me tell you something: Fluttershy has gone in there more than a few times, without so much as a split end in her mane. Do NOT ask me how she manages that; that borders on Pinkie Pie levels of logic-breaking, I would have at least expected a few bruises and minor cuts by now. And now for the 10,000-bit question: What exactly do you do... Sketch?
sketch:
oh me? i'm an artist for canterlot. not a big one mind you but i make my share of bits. i was coming here on my way from canterlot. i thought about expanding buisness. but it seems alot of strange things or going on so i saw you ponies and decided to see what was up.
Daniel
Let's make it 50 puts down 50 bits unless your scared grins