My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie Mlp role play

daniel0913 posted on Dec 03, 2012 at 05:46AM
Hello and this is a rp you must tell

Cutie mark:
Type of pony:
Personality:
Name:
Work:

Rules normal violence no killing. Not to inappropriate. No sex.
Have fun lol
last edited on Dec 20, 2012 at 05:47AM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 417 Antworten

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 417

Vor mehr als einem Jahr daniel0913 said…
Cutie mark: sheild
Type of pony: unicorn
Personality: brave, will keep trying over and over, handsome, awesome with magic
Name: captain Daniel
Work: captain of royal guards
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 Cutie mark: sheild Type of pony: unicorn Personality: brave, will keep trying over and over, handso
Captain Daniel
*stands guard at the entrance to Luna's room
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kiyathegood said…
big smile
Cutie mark:A Cupcake in a Bubble!
Type of pony:Pagasus!
Personality:Fun,always happy,loves partys,always nice!
Name:Benny Bubble!
Work:Supercube Corner :D
 Cutie mark:A cupcake in a Bubble! Type of pony:Pagasus! Personality:Fun,always happy,loves partys,a
big smile
Benny Bubble:*Flys in front of Captain Daniel* Hi! :D
Daniel
Hello I am captain Daniel nice to meet
Benny Bubble:*Flies above* whatca doing :D?
daniel
guarding
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Edvine2 said…
I'm gonna go OC for this one and RP as my favorite pony.

Cutiemark: a cloud with multicolored lightning coming from it(that's what it looks like, but I can't fully describe it)
Type of pony: Pegasus
Personality: Brave, a bit of a braggart when it comes to her talents(she does prove what she says though), a risk-taker(for the most part...)
Name: Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash: *is clearing the clouds around Ponyville when...* Hmm, haven't seen those two before. *flies over to those two ponies that RD hasn't met yet, clearing any clouds along the way.* Hey, who are you two? Can't say I've seen your faces around here before. For the sake of pleasantries, my name is Rainbow Dash, and, judging by the significantly fewer amount of clouds around here, you know what my job is.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Colonelpenguin said…
big smile
My Oc
Name: Dawn Shine
Cutie Mark: a sun with different color clouds
Species: Alicorn. Mother was a Unicorn, Father was a Pegasus!
Personality: She is smart, she doesn't like being annoyed and we she is she tells the pony strait out. She is also nice, even though some ponies just tick her off.
Occupation: She works at the rainbow factory making the colors of the sunset and stuff like that!

Dawn: *flies down were RD and the others are* Howdy! :)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hairity said…
smile
I'm not going to take an OC!
Name: Rarity
Cutie Mark: 3 blue diamonds
Species: The most beautiful pony in whole of Equestria!
Personality: Very fabulous and generous. And also very friendly!

Rarity: *walks to the other ponies* Greetings! ;)
 I'm not going to take an OC! Name: Rarity Cutie Mark: 3 blue diamonds Species: The most beautiful
big smile
Dawn Shine: It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Rarity.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr LetsDuel2012 said…
Name:Quicksilver
Cutie mark:a silver wing with fire
Type of pony:pegasus
Personality:cocky,kinda mean to anyone who challenges her , willing to help,and falls in love pretty easy
Work: shes a shadowbolt but doesnt wear her uniform when she isnt with them
QuickSilver *almost flies into Dawn Shine* HEY WATCH IT
 Name:Quicksilver Cutie mark:a silver wing with feuer Type of pony:pegasus Personality:cocky,kinda m
smile
Benny:Hi Everyone :D
Dawn Shine: Sorry, I was on the ground, so it was your fault.. Hey, Benny!
QuickSilver: well you were in the way! I dont blame you though...i AM faster than sound...yo wuddup Benny.
Daniel
Takes a trip to ponyville for the weekend. Puts on my blue armor and flies to ponyville
(Ugh, sorry about the delay for my post here; I just got done watching 10 straight episodes of MLP:FiM. Yes, you read that right. Ten.)

Rainbow Dash: (Sweet Celestia, how do I impress these ponies...?) Hey everypony! Ya wanna see the most awesome thing, aside from Rarity's ever-evolving fashions, which are pretty darn cool, you have ever seen in your life? Except for you, QuickSilver... I know you from somewhere...
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Hairity said…
Rarity: *Walks over to the others* I made beautiful dresses for all of you! *Gives everypony a dress*
Daniel
Takes a walk through the town and sees a blacksmith and I forgot I broke my helmet so I walk in give the colt 70 bits and asks him to fix my helmet and while I wait I watch the town through the window
smile
Benny: *Flys over to Daniel* So you gruard Princess Luna? From what?? :D
Daniel
Anything she's a princess
big smile
Benny:yeah thats understandable...do you looovveee her?
Daniel
I am completely professional about luna I see 4 mares with dresses and walk over to say hello
Vor mehr als einem Jahr GR3333D said…
Cutie mark: Multiple colored Gift
Type of pony: Earth Pony, color: Teal
Personality: Caring, sweet, peace maker. Has a harder time getting by than other most other ponies. She never gives up! Laughs in the face of adversity.
Name: Gifts. Fun is her middle name =)
Work: Makes sure every pony is having a great day. Works at Sugar cube corner for her unique ability of making the desert in gift wrap that is edible and appealing to the eye.
Daniel
He finishes my helmet and I go out and rent a room
Gifts:
Hey Daniel wait up! I have something for you!
Daniel
Ok what is it
Gifts:
Here (It's a gift with edible wrapping) Eat the wrapping and see! XD
Quicksilver: cool dress and they arnt usally my thing.but I like this one
Daniel
Tears it of slowly and eats it that's good mmmm thanks walks to quicksilver hello I'm Daniel
Gifts:
Well I am glad you liked it. Unfortunately you ate it too fast to realize that it was a shield pastry. Well I sure glad I put a smile on your face Sir Daniel. Thanks for protecting princess Luna!
Back to sugar cube corner to see what else I can whip up for any other pony! =)
Daniel
Hello silver bolt I'm Daniel wanna race *gets in a racing stance*
Quicksilver: your on!
Daniel
To canterlot and back *spprds away
Quicksilver:*runs* lets go! *lifts off*
Daniel

Flies up the side of the mountain
Daniel
Looks behind me come on catch up
Rainbow Dash: Okay, so maybe I won't do any stunts yet... What the? *sees a pony race going on* HEY GUYS! WAIT UP! I wanna be a part of that!! *speeds along to their current position, then tries to maintain the lead pony's pace until the final stretch* I should at least finish ahead of the Shadowbolt, Quicksilver. Sorry, but I don't want the exact opposite of a Wonderbolt to win, especially now that I'm currently enrolled in the Academy as a Leader... *catches up to Daniel and Quicksilver; passes Quicksilver moments later* Hey, Daniel. I'm sorry if you didn't want me to be a part of your little race, but I just LOOOOVE racing, and winning even more.
Quicksilver:*flies up to catch up*
Rainbow Dash: Oh no you don't, Quicksilver! *introduces hind legs to Quicksilver's face, knocking Quicksilver back a few hundred yards*
Gifts:
(Making a cake for the winner at sugar cube corner).
Quicksilver:ow! *tries to fly up,her black and yellow mane flying back*
Daniel
Gets to canterlot and lands
Rainbow Dash: I can see Canterlot from here... *attempts to overtake Captain Daniel, but is suddenly assaulted by a random object falling from the sky; a tennis ball to be exact* Okay, who the buck plays tennis in Equestria?!

Pinkie Pie, near Canterlot herself on that hot air balloon: Sorry, Rainbow Dash! My tail twitched, and we all know what that means: something will fall on someone, and it doesn't have to make any sense, apparently.

Rainbow Dash: But seriously, a tennis ball?!

Pinkie Pie: Hey, don't come crying to me when your saddle gets crushed by an anvil!

Rainbow Dash: Eh, maybe I can use this against Quicksilver...

Pinkie Pie: See ya at Sugarcube Corner!

Rainbow Dash: Okay, Pinkie!

*Pinkie Pie leaves the scene, maybe to reappear eventually. All focus is back on RD,*

Rainbow Dash: I apologize for that random tennis ball, and my accompanying outburst, Daniel. Pinkie Pie does this thing where any sudden movements her body makes are predictions as to something that may happen. Needless to say, something happens with Pinkie, you better watch out, because nopony knows with that gal. Except for the tail twitch: you already know about that from hearing my complaint about this tennis ball. *shows tennis ball from out of nowhere* Does anypony even PLAY TENNIS in Equestria anywhere?
Rainbow Dash: *lands at Canterlot; gears up for takeoff to race right back to Ponyville, tennis ball still in hoof*
Quicksilver:*tailspins and becomes a blur of blue black and yellow and lands* eh its all about crowd appeal
Rainbow Dash: Not if you come in last! *about 17% of the way back to Ponyville, overtakes Captain Daniel for the lead; at this point, neither are giving up easily as they're neck and neck*
Quicksilver:*pushes herself to try to do the WuickSoumd where she goes faster than sound for a little bit
Rainbow Dash: And that's where this comes in! *throws tennis ball directly at Quicksilver; stops momentum at the cost of the disintegration of the tennis ball* Aw yeah, direct hit! Now nothing can come between either of us winning, Captain Daniel. *both RD and Daniel exchange first place more than a few times on the way over to Ponyville*
Quicksilver,: COME ON!*finally catches up to them and tries to do Quicksound*