Warriors (Novel Series) MountainClan

WarriorsFan98 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 01:02AM
Leader:

(WarriorsFan98) Rowanstar- Young Gray Tabby Tom. Piercing yellow eyes. White stomach. Scar on his left flank. (mate: Snowwhispers)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Deputy:

(smartone123) Fightheart -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (mate: Thunderfoot)

Medicine Cat:

(Willowwhisper) Willowwhisper- A light brown she-cat with white toes and a black muzzle
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

(BellatrixCissy) Lightpaw- black she-cat with white tail tip green eyes
Warriors:

(Gamer4Life97) Thunderfoot- Black Tom; front left paw is white; dark yellow eyes

(Sandfire_Paiger) Sandfire- Ginger she-cat with white underbelly, legs, and muzzle. White tipeed tail. Light ginger tabby stripes on ginger parts. Sun-drown place blue eyes(ocean blue).

(Feathershine) Bristleclaw- dark Ginger tabby Tom with amber eyes and scar on his muzzle

(TeamPeeta649) Fierceblaze- Redish-orange tom with blazing gold eyes

(TeamPeeta649) Darkfang- Black she-cat with a dark grey chest, paws, and muzzle with smokey grey eyes

(Dawnmist) Dawnmist- Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes

(Fightheart) Cloudlight- A pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye

(moviefreak12) Shadowclaw- Greyish-black tabby tom, with dark blue eyes

(WarriorsCats) Sunfish- A pretty, silky furred dappled ginger she cat with cream underbelly, muzzle and striking blue-green-gray eyes

(Bluestars14) Redwillow- Reddish-brown she-cat with blue eyes

(theWOLFPACK15) Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes (Apprentice- Oakpaw)

(Vixentail) Shallowwater - Pale gray she-cat with white chest patch, green eyes

(Gamer4Life97) Reggie - Skinny ashy tom with white underbelly with sky blue eyes, former rouge

(theWOLFPACK15) Mousewhisker - Scrawny Grey and white tom with icy blue eyes

(WarriorsFan98) Runningstone - Light Gray Tabby-Tom with deep amber eyes

(smartone123) Violetshine - Black and silvery she cat with blue eyes

(BubbleBruschi) Pebblefrost - pretty dark gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes

(Spottedtail139) Shycloud- Pretty black she-cat with white spots that look like clouds, glowing emerald eyes.

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15) Featherpaw- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes

(MewMewSecrets) Silverpaw- Pretty silver pelt, with light brown markings on her forehead, and aqua blue eyes.

(Squrrielstar) Stormpaw- Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes

(Smartone123) Razzlepaw- Pretty long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes

(Dawnmist) Fangpaw- Pale white tom with grey stripes and long fangs with brown eyes

(Dawnmist) Daisypaw- Dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes

(Dawnmist) Darkpaw- Jet black she-cat with enormous emerald green eyes

(Spottedwind) Birdpaw- Black she-cat with amber eyes and a brown chest, with brown tail tip

(Spottedwind) Oakpaw- Red-brown Tom with glowing green eyes

(Answer) Heatherpaw- Light brown she-cat with green eyes

(Bluestars14) Shudderpaw- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens:

(Bluefire7777) Prairiedog- golden colored she-cat with small grey patches and green eyes

(WarriorsCats) Snowwhispers- White she cat with leopard like splotches. (Soon to be) Mother of Rowanstar's kits.

(Smartone123)Fightheart (Still active deputy)- -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother of Thunderfoot's kits.

Elders:

(Smartone123) Saga- Very skinny, moderately old reddish-brown ragged tom with slit ear and green eyes.

Kits:

(Prariedog's) Maizekit- golden and black tabby tom with green eyes

(Prariedog's) Smokekit- grey and white patched tom with amber eyes

(Prariedog's) Pastelkit- pale colored tortoisehell she-cat with pastel colored eyes

(Spottedwind's) Stormkit: a dark gray Tom with blue eyes

(Spottedwind's) Lightningkit: a black tabby she-cat with yellow stripes and amber eyes

(Spottedwind's) Mistykit: pretty light gray she-cat with light blue eyes and one lighter paw

(Parent Unknown- RP'd by Smartone123) Flowkit- Silvery grey she cat-with pale gray eyes

(Fightheart's) Lillykit- gray she cat with green eyes

(Fightheart's) Bravekit- a brown tabby tom with green eyes

-Description of Clan: Located near Mothermouth just beyond Barley's farm. Recently, a bad curse swept through the Clan, killing everyone but the leader, who has never forgotten the day when his friends and family died. The clearing has half shade half sun cover. Great for Leafbare and Greenleaf. Leaders den is connected to Elder's den. Warriors and Apprentices share one den but a crude fern wall seperates the den. Medicine Cat den is in the best location, right on the grass at the edge of the clearing. All needed berries or herbs are directly behind the den. Nursery is close to medicine cat den. Training takes place in the large clearing in the middle of the camp. Above the leader's den there is a Highrock.-

Here's how you join:
Name:
Desc:

Clan News:
Leaf-fall is quickly fading, bringing Leaf-bare to take its place. The weather is unusually colder for this time of year. It would probably be best to prepare the camp for the colder moons...

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR NEW WARRIOR: Shycloud (Spottedtail139)
*-IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, NOTIFY ME-*

RP QUOTE GUIDE

" ": rp talking
> <: thought bubble
- -: rp description
( ): real life talk

MountainClan shares borders with PantherClan

~Rowanstar
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 09:22PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 4021 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 4021

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dawnmist said…
Dawnmist eyes opened. "Darkkit? Daisykit? Fangkit? Where are you?" She jumped out of her nest. She followed her kits' scent out of camp. >What are the doing.< -Catches Birdkit's and Oakkit's scent.- >Great Starclan! Where are they going?<
Dawnmist followed the kits scent in till she reached the boarder. >Why are they leaving the territory?< -Smells Twoleg Monsters- >They are going to the Thunderpath?!<
Running now, she dashed over the scent markers, she heard noises.
"Now where?"
"I don't know, Oakkit! Do you expect me to know EVERYTHING?" >Darkkit!< Dawnmist calmed down a little. >Where are they going, though?<
"None of us know HOW to get to StarClan! Only Drizzlekit, knows! And we can't ask her, now can we?" >Fangkit!<
>StarClan?! They want to go to StarClan?!<
"I can help you get there..." said a voice. The kits turned around to see a black tom glaring at them.
"You know the way?" gasped Oakkit.
"Yeah, just follow me..." -He turns to the Thunderpath.- >NO!!!< Dawnmist's blood turned cold. >He wants a monster to hit them!!<
"STOP!!!!" screeched Dawnmist, crashing into the tom. "Well... if it isn't for a little clan cat, or should I say kit?" he sneered.
(Brb, in about an hour. The tom is not Ravenpaw, so don't ask!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Feathershine said…
Spottedwind went to sleep
She woke up and was a cliff. I looked up and saw my daughter. "Drizzlekit!" I meowed. I was so happy to see her. Se Came to me and touched noses. "be careful" she warned "its getting closer". Then without a word from me she vanished as the wind glowed. I woke up sun pouring into the den. I woke up my two kits. They went outside and ate then came back in and talked I ease dropped their conversation.
"I want to be Birdflight" mewed Birdkit
"I want to be Oakclaw" he mewed "it sound so tough"
Birdkit nodded
"I don't know about you but I do know that I'm excited that were three moons away from apprenticeship"
Birdkit nodded again
Then I got bored
(at was before they went to the Thunderpath, when they woke up)
After another nap Spottedwind awoke. Where were her kits? She followed their scent. And Dawnmists. She followed the scent till she saw Dawnmist arguing with a black Tom. The five kits their eyes wide. "I want to go to StarClan with my sister!" mewed Oakkit annoyed. They wanted to go to StarClan!? A whisper sounded in my ear. "they should not give up their lives for me" it whispered "thank StarClan that Dawnmist stopped them". I nodded she was very happy that Dawnmist had stopped the kits' death
Iadded out of my binding place sweeping them with my tail. "who is this cat" she asked quietly. She was watching the two cats tussle
(hello?!?!?!?)
blush
(I'm still expecting)
(Dawnmist, are you back?!?!?!)
Spottedwind watched the two cats tussle. <can you give me an answer> she thought impatiently. Her eyes were wide as her friend pinned down that black Tom. He struggled but she was stronger, that cat had no chance.
smile
(okay I'm tired goodnight peoples see you tomorrow)
(good morning!)
tongue
(hello?!?!?!?!?!?!?)
crying
(Good morning! I Lied. D': That was NOT 1 hour. Sorry)
Dawnmist pinned the rouge down. "HOW DARE YOU?! WHAT GRUDGE DO YOU HAVE WITH HARMLESS KITS!?" she demanded.
"We aren't harmless!" complained Fangkit. "Hush." growled Dawnmist. She turned back to the black tom. "Leave" she snarled. "And never come back. If I hear you harmed a kit, I will hunt you down."
(Brb)
"who is that cat Dawnmist" asked Spottedwind. Her eyes wide, she was curious. "well..." Dawnmist started looking back at the black Tom.
big smile
(that's okay, I do it all the time!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Sorry had to get off yesterday)

Featherpaw looked up at Rowanstar and followed him to his den. "Yes rowanstar?"
(hi)
"Dawnmist?!" she meowed tilting her head.
(um...Dawnmist)
(Hi)
(okay your back)
"so who is he" I asked again. Dawnmist was still bristling obviously offened. Then she turned to me, the fur on her shoulders relaxing.
She shook her head. "I don't know." She turned to the kits. "Well? Care to explain?" she asked her voice cool.
"We wanted to see Drizzlekit. We miss her." said Fangkit.
I looked down at the kits who stared bluntly at their paws. "well..." Oakkit mewed. "Um..." Darkkit mewed. Birdkit looked up at me. "we wanted to see Drizzlekit" she mewed. I looked at her with horrified eyes.
"That is no excuse!" she turned to her kits. "You are five moons old, ready to be apprentices! You should know better!"
She sighed. "Lets get back to camp before we are missed. Next time, think before you go of with some stranger!"
"yes" Spottedwind meowed. My kits were four moons old, maybe a bit older. But the way they had acted, they were a moon. Unhappy I scolded them. They looked at their paws. "don't go out of camp again until your apprentices" I finished. Both kits opened their mouths but said nothing.
Even though the rouge didn't recognize her, she would know that face ANYWHERE....
She beaconed her kits with her tail and lead them back to camp. Frustrated at their behavior she didn't talk to them
They all walked into the camp. She went straight to the nursery and punished them not to go outside until sunhigh tomorrow and she would watch them carefully
"what about food?!" whined Oakkit. "I'll get it, your sister Drizzlekit would never want you to put yourself in danger" she meowed. The kits nodded. I went and got two mice, one for me and one for the kits to share. "but this mouse is puny!" Birdkit complained. "too bad" I meowed with my mouth full they both looked at me, their eyes blazing then they ate their share.
Darkkit stared unhappily at her paws. She missed Drizzlekit, more than anything! And the rouge was trying to help! She turned to Dawnmist to ask her, but she was angry enough already. >What is one her mind?<
tongue
(Brb again. D: Busy day)
hmmm
(that's okay see you later)
Spottedwind let her kits go out toplaythe next day. "I hope they become apprentices soon" she muttered darkly. She was very mad at them for putting their lives in danger. How could they not know that if they went to StarClan they would never return ever. She signed, I guess they had a lot to learn. I watched them play. "no fair Birdkit you always get to be the warrior, and I always have to be the mouse". "nu-uh" Birskit mewed. "ya-hu" Oakkit growled. "fine I'll be the mouse but you can't catch me" Birdkit mewed then she dashed. Her brother was fated and he caught up to her in no time. "come on" she spat, "you said nobody could catch you" Oakkit said sacrcasticly "and I got so ha-ha!". I watched me kits tussle. "will they ever learn" she mewed silently
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smartone123 said…
(so whats happened?also fight heart is available)
(the five kits wanted to join StarClan with Drizzlekit who was killed by Greencough, they didn't know the way to StarClan, Dawnmist was tracking them and a black Tom tried to show them the way and Dawnmist pinned him down and told him that if he ever harmed a kit that she would hunt him down. We got mad at those kits because they put themselves in danger)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WarriorsFan98 said…
-he padded over to Fightheart- "Now that the Clan is at full strength, we must go to visit PantherClan on the other side of the border." he meowed. "Select some warriors to come with us." he meowed as he stalked toward the entrance jumping over the trap.
nods and gets cloadlight,thunder foot,and sand fire-fightheart
"Everyone eaten?" he asked.
"no I've been busy"-fightheart
"Then eat and then we will head out." he meowed firmly. Clearly he had something on his mind.
"were are al, of them going" asked Oakkit. "somewhere" I meowed, "but where" Birdkit mewed. I looked at my daughter their going on a mission, a secret mission so don't talk about it". They both nodded. >if that gets them quiet then I've won<