Warriors (Novel Series) MountainClan

WarriorsFan98 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 01:02AM
Leader:

(WarriorsFan98) Rowanstar- Young Gray Tabby Tom. Piercing yellow eyes. White stomach. Scar on his left flank. (mate: Snowwhispers)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Deputy:

(smartone123) Fightheart -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (mate: Thunderfoot)

Medicine Cat:

(Willowwhisper) Willowwhisper- A light brown she-cat with white toes and a black muzzle
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

(BellatrixCissy) Lightpaw- black she-cat with white tail tip green eyes
Warriors:

(Gamer4Life97) Thunderfoot- Black Tom; front left paw is white; dark yellow eyes

(Sandfire_Paiger) Sandfire- Ginger she-cat with white underbelly, legs, and muzzle. White tipeed tail. Light ginger tabby stripes on ginger parts. Sun-drown place blue eyes(ocean blue).

(Feathershine) Bristleclaw- dark Ginger tabby Tom with amber eyes and scar on his muzzle

(TeamPeeta649) Fierceblaze- Redish-orange tom with blazing gold eyes

(TeamPeeta649) Darkfang- Black she-cat with a dark grey chest, paws, and muzzle with smokey grey eyes

(Dawnmist) Dawnmist- Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes

(Fightheart) Cloudlight- A pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye

(moviefreak12) Shadowclaw- Greyish-black tabby tom, with dark blue eyes

(WarriorsCats) Sunfish- A pretty, silky furred dappled ginger she cat with cream underbelly, muzzle and striking blue-green-gray eyes

(Bluestars14) Redwillow- Reddish-brown she-cat with blue eyes

(theWOLFPACK15) Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes (Apprentice- Oakpaw)

(Vixentail) Shallowwater - Pale gray she-cat with white chest patch, green eyes

(Gamer4Life97) Reggie - Skinny ashy tom with white underbelly with sky blue eyes, former rouge

(theWOLFPACK15) Mousewhisker - Scrawny Grey and white tom with icy blue eyes

(WarriorsFan98) Runningstone - Light Gray Tabby-Tom with deep amber eyes

(smartone123) Violetshine - Black and silvery she cat with blue eyes

(BubbleBruschi) Pebblefrost - pretty dark gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes

(Spottedtail139) Shycloud- Pretty black she-cat with white spots that look like clouds, glowing emerald eyes.

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15) Featherpaw- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes

(MewMewSecrets) Silverpaw- Pretty silver pelt, with light brown markings on her forehead, and aqua blue eyes.

(Squrrielstar) Stormpaw- Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes

(Smartone123) Razzlepaw- Pretty long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes

(Dawnmist) Fangpaw- Pale white tom with grey stripes and long fangs with brown eyes

(Dawnmist) Daisypaw- Dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes

(Dawnmist) Darkpaw- Jet black she-cat with enormous emerald green eyes

(Spottedwind) Birdpaw- Black she-cat with amber eyes and a brown chest, with brown tail tip

(Spottedwind) Oakpaw- Red-brown Tom with glowing green eyes

(Answer) Heatherpaw- Light brown she-cat with green eyes

(Bluestars14) Shudderpaw- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens:

(Bluefire7777) Prairiedog- golden colored she-cat with small grey patches and green eyes

(WarriorsCats) Snowwhispers- White she cat with leopard like splotches. (Soon to be) Mother of Rowanstar's kits.

(Smartone123)Fightheart (Still active deputy)- -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother of Thunderfoot's kits.

Elders:

(Smartone123) Saga- Very skinny, moderately old reddish-brown ragged tom with slit ear and green eyes.

Kits:

(Prariedog's) Maizekit- golden and black tabby tom with green eyes

(Prariedog's) Smokekit- grey and white patched tom with amber eyes

(Prariedog's) Pastelkit- pale colored tortoisehell she-cat with pastel colored eyes

(Spottedwind's) Stormkit: a dark gray Tom with blue eyes

(Spottedwind's) Lightningkit: a black tabby she-cat with yellow stripes and amber eyes

(Spottedwind's) Mistykit: pretty light gray she-cat with light blue eyes and one lighter paw

(Parent Unknown- RP'd by Smartone123) Flowkit- Silvery grey she cat-with pale gray eyes

(Fightheart's) Lillykit- gray she cat with green eyes

(Fightheart's) Bravekit- a brown tabby tom with green eyes

-Description of Clan: Located near Mothermouth just beyond Barley's farm. Recently, a bad curse swept through the Clan, killing everyone but the leader, who has never forgotten the day when his friends and family died. The clearing has half shade half sun cover. Great for Leafbare and Greenleaf. Leaders den is connected to Elder's den. Warriors and Apprentices share one den but a crude fern wall seperates the den. Medicine Cat den is in the best location, right on the grass at the edge of the clearing. All needed berries or herbs are directly behind the den. Nursery is close to medicine cat den. Training takes place in the large clearing in the middle of the camp. Above the leader's den there is a Highrock.-

Here's how you join:
Name:
Desc:

Clan News:
Leaf-fall is quickly fading, bringing Leaf-bare to take its place. The weather is unusually colder for this time of year. It would probably be best to prepare the camp for the colder moons...

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR NEW WARRIOR: Shycloud (Spottedtail139)
*-IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, NOTIFY ME-*

RP QUOTE GUIDE

" ": rp talking
> <: thought bubble
- -: rp description
( ): real life talk

MountainClan shares borders with PantherClan

~Rowanstar
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 09:22PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 4021 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 4021

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Squrrielstar said…
mischievous
Name: Stormpaw
Desc: Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WarriorsFan98 said…
(YES! 200 COMMENTS! OH and Squrrielstar, your added)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Feathershine said…
wink
Name: Spottedwind
Desc: tortoiseshell she-cat

Thank you!
wink
If it isn't a bother can you plz make my kits like this:
Sunkit: tortoiseshell and white she-cat with green eyes
Cherrykit: dappled Ginger she-cat with green eyes
Mousekit: dark brown tabby Tom with yellow eyes

Thanks
worried
As soon as my kits are made apprentices I will be a warrior (btw my kits are two moons old)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr WarriorsFan98 said…
(ok you're added)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dawnmist said…
(Hi!)
Dawnmist looked at her kits. >They are perfect!< -Looks at Feather- "Who are you?" she asked.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr smartone123 said…
"ya its holding up ok"-fightheart
Dawnmist put her head on her paws, sleepily. Closing her eyes, she began to dream.
fights a fox-fighthaert
(This next part is all Dawnmist's dream.)
-Dawnmist opens her eyes.- >What? Where am I?< -A pale white tom padded in the clearing.- -recognizes scent- >No... NO!!!!< Dawnmist remembered her mother, Moth. After she died, Dawnmist saw her in dreams, never when Moth was alive! When she saw her, her eyes seemed to glow. But this wasn't Moth! It was... "LIZARD!!" she gasped in horror. "You-your dead, aren't you?"
Lizard dipped his. "Yes."
Dawnmist took a step closer. "Don't leave me!" She wailed.
But his image was already fading.
"Think of your kits, Dawnmist." whispered Lizard.
Dawnmist let out a loud screech of grief.
>Lizard, no...<
hears a noise"dawnmist?are you ok"-cloadlight

cloadlight-a pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye
warrior
-opens eyes- "W-what!?" -shakes head in confusion- "I'm okay."
>I'd be better if Lizard was alive.<
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Dawnmist stared dully at her kits. >How are they going to live without a father?< She herself never had known her own father, and she wanted to know so much, it hurt. Laying her head on her paws she fell back asleep.
hmmm
Who is the father of my kits (Spottedwind)
"Lets go outside!" Fangkit said to his sister, Daisykit.
"What about Dawnmist? Daisykit demanded. "She will wounder where we have gone."
"Fine. You wake her up." said Fangkit.
"No need." said Dawnmist opening her eyes. She purred. "You opened your eyes!"
"Yep," said Daisykit proudly. "Can we go outside?"
Dawnmist glanced at Darkkit. "Not in till Darkkit opens her eyes."
"Please?" begged Daisykit and Fangkit.
"What is going on?" squeaked a small voice. >Darkkit!<
"Darkkit!" said Daisykit happily. Now we can go outside!
<goes to sleep>
were am I Spottedwind thought, she looked around but saw nothing but bracken and willow tree's. She was puzzled a breeze called out to here "Spottedwind" it called. She looked around, puzzled. She got flustered as her name kept getting called then she saw the shape of a cat. She recognized the dark brown tabby Tom with yellow eyes and a scar over eye. "Hawkeye!" she meowed with delight, she had not seen her father in a while. The tabby walked over to her. "do not be afraid" he whispered as he touched noses to hers she opened her eyes. She was in the nursery, were she saw Dawnmist with her three kits.
"do not be afraid" she whispered. Still puzzled she walked out of the nursery to get some fresh air...
I watched as three kits popped out of the nursery. She looked at them with delight. Dawnmists kits had opened her eyes. She was happy to see those kits play it reminded her with the days of her and her dead brother Slashfur when they were kits. She could not wait for her kits
Spottedwind lye down in the ferns and yawned, only a quarter moon, or a little bit less before she kitted. She hoped she would have energetic kits like herself when she was younger. Later on after a little fresh air she went back into the nursery and layed down. Tired she went to sleep.
Dawnmist looked outside uncertainly. >Please say yes.< thought Daisykit. "Okay, but straighten your whiskers, groom your pelt. You want to look your best when you meet the clan." She licked Daisykit in till her fur shone. Dawnmist did the same to the other kits. "Don't get under any cats paws!" she said after them.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr theWOLFPACK15 said…
Feather layed out in the shade of the clan, she was thinking about moving her nest into the apprentices den and out of Rowanstar's den.
Darkkit looked around the camp, amazed. The camp was HUGE. She could tall Fangkit and Daisykit felt the same. "Lets play!" said Fangkit happily. He jumped on Daisykit. Squealing, she struggled under his weight. Joining the game, Darkkit crashed into Fangkik, sending him across the clearing. "Hey! That isn't fair!" he wailed. "To bad!" Daisykit yowled, jumping on Fangkit, pinning him down.
I woke up and walked outside. I stretched and then took a littler walk I saw Dawnmist with her kits. Rowenstar talking with Willowwhisper. And warriors sharing fresh kill. I sat down and let Sunshine dapple my pelt. Looking around walked up to the fresh kill pile and took a sparrow. It was the beginning of Green-leaf and there was a good amount of prey. Walking back to the nursery, full of sparrow I suddenly thought of Brightflower and her kitting. She ended up dead along with two of her kits. One survived, but he died as an apprentice, and figures, he was my apprentice.but I thought of the good this. Dawn mist was fine and she had three healthy kits. Even though Spottedwind could not wait for her kits to be born she longed to go out and run around and catch all the prey she wanted, but she was very close to kitting
(lol all of the apprentices are all silver with blue eyes XD)
I walked up to Feather, "hi feather how are you doing" Spottedwind meowed.
Dawnmist padded out of the nursery and sat beside Spottedwind. "Kits seem to have so much energy. I wounder where they get it from?"
(I know right, next thing you know every cat in the Clan will be silver with blue eyes XD)
-Nodes to Feather- "Hi."
Spotted leaf shrugged "kits are just like that" she mewed "but their SO adorable to watch". She was watching Dawnmist's three kits, they were so cute acting like warriors
(I gotta go.)
(bye)
(wow you reply fast XD)

Feather looked up at them."H-hi" She looked down at her paws
smile
(LOL, I'm just eager) "hi, so how is training going?" Spottedwind asked.
(X3)

"Fine."-Feather

(She's a very shy cat XD)
laugh
(that's fine, I'm not a cT and I'm shy)

"that's good!" replied Spottedwind
(oops cat not cT, I mess up, iPads aren't the best tools for writing XD)
(I just realized that the apprentices names are the first same names as Silverstream and her kits Feathertail and Stormfur, RANDOM!)
(XD)

"Though I don't really have a mentor."-Feather
smile
"hey that's fine, my mentor died from a badger when I was right in the middle of training" Spottedleaf replied "everyone takes pride in mentoring apprentices"
(I meant Spottedwind, I mess up names so offen that sometimes I get frustrated with myself and just give up!)
"I once had an apprentice that ran straight into a fox den and barely made it out, he was a little lop sided, but he became a warrior then he died" Spottedwind meowed "why do all my apprentices die? I only had two apprentices!"
smile
"but now imma queen and I'm going to have my kits anyway now so I best be careful, but before I was a queen I established myself as a senior warrior"
Blinks at her rambleling-Feather
wink
"anyway, so I'll be right back I got to get some borage from Willowwhisper" *leave* "hi I'm back, and oh" *shudders* "herbs do not taste good!"
"I talk to much...." meowed Spottedwind
Spottedwind stares down at her paws and her stomach rumbles. "Silly tummy" she mewed, she went and got a mouse then came back, and started eating some. "do you want some?" she asked Feather
smile
Spottedwind eats her share of food and saves some incase Feather wanted some, she stared at Feather, her emerald colored eyes wide. (sorry I don't mean to stare XD)
Spottedwind lays down and yawns, "after our chat I need some rest, I need to keep my energy up if I'm to be fine when I give birth to my kits" she meowed.
laugh
I still need a tom, or a tabby or whatever to be father, so who will it be??? Oh my curiousity is keeping me in a excited bubble!