Warriors (Novel Series) MountainClan

WarriorsFan98 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 01:02AM
Leader:

(WarriorsFan98) Rowanstar- Young Gray Tabby Tom. Piercing yellow eyes. White stomach. Scar on his left flank. (mate: Snowwhispers)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Deputy:

(smartone123) Fightheart -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (mate: Thunderfoot)

Medicine Cat:

(Willowwhisper) Willowwhisper- A light brown she-cat with white toes and a black muzzle
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

(BellatrixCissy) Lightpaw- black she-cat with white tail tip green eyes
Warriors:

(Gamer4Life97) Thunderfoot- Black Tom; front left paw is white; dark yellow eyes

(Sandfire_Paiger) Sandfire- Ginger she-cat with white underbelly, legs, and muzzle. White tipeed tail. Light ginger tabby stripes on ginger parts. Sun-drown place blue eyes(ocean blue).

(Feathershine) Bristleclaw- dark Ginger tabby Tom with amber eyes and scar on his muzzle

(TeamPeeta649) Fierceblaze- Redish-orange tom with blazing gold eyes

(TeamPeeta649) Darkfang- Black she-cat with a dark grey chest, paws, and muzzle with smokey grey eyes

(Dawnmist) Dawnmist- Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes

(Fightheart) Cloudlight- A pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye

(moviefreak12) Shadowclaw- Greyish-black tabby tom, with dark blue eyes

(WarriorsCats) Sunfish- A pretty, silky furred dappled ginger she cat with cream underbelly, muzzle and striking blue-green-gray eyes

(Bluestars14) Redwillow- Reddish-brown she-cat with blue eyes

(theWOLFPACK15) Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes (Apprentice- Oakpaw)

(Vixentail) Shallowwater - Pale gray she-cat with white chest patch, green eyes

(Gamer4Life97) Reggie - Skinny ashy tom with white underbelly with sky blue eyes, former rouge

(theWOLFPACK15) Mousewhisker - Scrawny Grey and white tom with icy blue eyes

(WarriorsFan98) Runningstone - Light Gray Tabby-Tom with deep amber eyes

(smartone123) Violetshine - Black and silvery she cat with blue eyes

(BubbleBruschi) Pebblefrost - pretty dark gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes

(Spottedtail139) Shycloud- Pretty black she-cat with white spots that look like clouds, glowing emerald eyes.

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15) Featherpaw- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes

(MewMewSecrets) Silverpaw- Pretty silver pelt, with light brown markings on her forehead, and aqua blue eyes.

(Squrrielstar) Stormpaw- Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes

(Smartone123) Razzlepaw- Pretty long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes

(Dawnmist) Fangpaw- Pale white tom with grey stripes and long fangs with brown eyes

(Dawnmist) Daisypaw- Dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes

(Dawnmist) Darkpaw- Jet black she-cat with enormous emerald green eyes

(Spottedwind) Birdpaw- Black she-cat with amber eyes and a brown chest, with brown tail tip

(Spottedwind) Oakpaw- Red-brown Tom with glowing green eyes

(Answer) Heatherpaw- Light brown she-cat with green eyes

(Bluestars14) Shudderpaw- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens:

(Bluefire7777) Prairiedog- golden colored she-cat with small grey patches and green eyes

(WarriorsCats) Snowwhispers- White she cat with leopard like splotches. (Soon to be) Mother of Rowanstar's kits.

(Smartone123)Fightheart (Still active deputy)- -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother of Thunderfoot's kits.

Elders:

(Smartone123) Saga- Very skinny, moderately old reddish-brown ragged tom with slit ear and green eyes.

Kits:

(Prariedog's) Maizekit- golden and black tabby tom with green eyes

(Prariedog's) Smokekit- grey and white patched tom with amber eyes

(Prariedog's) Pastelkit- pale colored tortoisehell she-cat with pastel colored eyes

(Spottedwind's) Stormkit: a dark gray Tom with blue eyes

(Spottedwind's) Lightningkit: a black tabby she-cat with yellow stripes and amber eyes

(Spottedwind's) Mistykit: pretty light gray she-cat with light blue eyes and one lighter paw

(Parent Unknown- RP'd by Smartone123) Flowkit- Silvery grey she cat-with pale gray eyes

(Fightheart's) Lillykit- gray she cat with green eyes

(Fightheart's) Bravekit- a brown tabby tom with green eyes

-Description of Clan: Located near Mothermouth just beyond Barley's farm. Recently, a bad curse swept through the Clan, killing everyone but the leader, who has never forgotten the day when his friends and family died. The clearing has half shade half sun cover. Great for Leafbare and Greenleaf. Leaders den is connected to Elder's den. Warriors and Apprentices share one den but a crude fern wall seperates the den. Medicine Cat den is in the best location, right on the grass at the edge of the clearing. All needed berries or herbs are directly behind the den. Nursery is close to medicine cat den. Training takes place in the large clearing in the middle of the camp. Above the leader's den there is a Highrock.-

Here's how you join:
Name:
Desc:

Clan News:
Leaf-fall is quickly fading, bringing Leaf-bare to take its place. The weather is unusually colder for this time of year. It would probably be best to prepare the camp for the colder moons...

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR NEW WARRIOR: Shycloud (Spottedtail139)
*-IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, NOTIFY ME-*

RP QUOTE GUIDE

" ": rp talking
> <: thought bubble
- -: rp description
( ): real life talk

MountainClan shares borders with PantherClan

~Rowanstar
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 09:22PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 4021 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 4021

Vor mehr als einem Jahr WarriorsFan98 said…
(where is smarttone?)
meh
(hello?!?!??!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Dawnmist said…
(Hi!)
(now i know how you felt a while back! xD)
"That is for our leader to decide, Claws." Dawnmist told her brother. "You did the right thing, Dawnmist." said Fang. Dawnmist turned to him. "When will I see you again?"
"In a while." He said. "By, sister." said Fang. "By, brother." said Dawnmist. Then, Fang was gone.
She turned to Claws. "Lets go."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Feathershine said…
Spottedwind was lying in the nursery, her kits were playing with Dawnmists three, "when will she be back" I meowed. >purhaps she's out hunting< .
Once Dawnmist and Claws got to camp, she padded over to Rowenstar. "Rowenstar, this is my brother, Claws. He was driven from his home and wants to join our clan." she said to her leader.
Oakkit and Birdkit were using the move that Razzlepaw had taug them. She was grateful towards the apprentice for teaching them a move. Her kits were so nosy. But all kits were nosy. She sat back and watched the other three kits complain that they were using a move that they didn't know.
I padded out of the den. I saw Dawbmist. I darted to her once I saw the black cat beside her. "Dawnmist, this was the cat that tried to lead our kits to StarClan" I gasped "what is he doning her!". She looked at me. I was so curious. My eyes widened.
"Can he?" asked Dawnmist.
blush
(Dawnmist)
-he looked at Claws- "How can he prove his worth to the Clan?" he asked.
"He is my brother, Spottedwind. He didn't know they where our kits." said Dawnmist
I was glaring at the cat. He was shooting me and glance back. Intimated i looked at my paws.
Claws looked at Rowenstar. "I don't know. What can I do?"
"oh" I meowed "if it was an accident..." she tailed off. She bowed her head then padded back to the den at the same time Dawnmists kits bounced towards her. I sqeezed into the nursery and put my kits to sleep. They were close to five moons old
Dawnmist touched Spottedwind's shoulder. "It's okay, Spottedwind. He was in a bad mood, thats all."
She turned back to Rowenstar.
"I don't know if I can trust a cat that tried to send kits to StarClan!" he hissed. "I'm sorry Dawnmist, your brother can not join MountainClan, now show him off the Clan boundaries." he ordered.
I went to sleep
"Hawkeye? Drizzlekit?" I called. The two cats appeared their pelts gleaming with stars. I was happy to see them. Drizzlekit came up to me and glared at me. "don't worry about Claws, as Dawnmist said he was in a bad mood" I nodded. It was just what MountainClan needed, new warriors. Hawkeye came up to me. "be aware" he meowed narrowing his eyes. The breeze blew and they disapeared. I woke up to see my kits playing.
Spottedwind padded out of the nursery to hear Rowanstar deny Claws. "wait Rowanstar" I meowed. "he was just in a bad mood, I know It was wrong to do that, but" she turned to Claws "he does seem like a strong cat and he could be a useful warrior after we teach him the warrior code".
-he looked down- "If he joins, he should be punished for what he tried to do." he meowed. -then he looked at Spottedwind- "Even YOU should agree to that."
"If you say so, Rowenstar." said Dawnmist.
Claws bowed his head. "I understand."
I nodded "yes he should be punished" I meowed. With a last flick of my tail I padded towards the nursery.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr theWOLFPACK15 said…
Featherpaw walked to the fresh kill pile and took a mouse to the nursery. "Any kits hungry?"
"Then it is decided, Claws will join the Clan but he will have to serve the apprentices and queens as punishment for attempting to kill kits." he meowed. "Now leave me to rest, all of you. I will make the announcement at moon rise about Claws."
Oakkit and Birdkit stopped playing and rushed to Featherpaw. "I'm starving" Birdkit mewed. "yes" they took the mouse. "thank you" Spottedwind meowed. She nodded and laid down in her nest.
Featherpaw purred in amusement at the kits. She quickly turned and walked out of there and made her way back to the fresh kill pile to eat.
I lye down and watched my kits eat. "what an appetite" I purred as they finished the mouse. "yeah I fell as if I could eat a flock of Birds" Birdkit mewed. "you may as well start with yourself BIRDkit" mewed Oakkit.
Dawnmist nodded to Claws. "I'll take you to met the apprentices."
"Thank you, Dawnmist." Claws whispered.

(Brb again! But not this long this time!)
-he settled into his nest and fell asleep-
He dreamt:
-he padded through the forest until he reached an unfamiliar camp-
>This place seems bizare.<
-he then scented a familar scent-
"Snowwhispers!"
-the she-cat was being held prisoner by a band of rouges-
>NO! I have to go help her!<
Spottedwind went to the fresh kill pile. She picked up a sparrow lye down beside a tree stump and ate. She finished the sparrow in a few famished bites. She padded back to the nursery and squeezed inside. Happily full she pushed her kits into the nest." I will wake you up when Rowanstar calls a meeting" she whispered. She left her kits sleeping in the nursery, she went to walk around the camp.
-he woke up startled- "Snowwhispers!" he screamed.
Featherpaw layed down with a shrew and slowly ate it.
Spottedwind groomed her tortoiseshell pelt and sat down and watched her kits sleep

Oak kits dream
Drizzlekit was playing with him and the other kits. "Drizzlekit" called Birdkit. The speckled kit didn't respond. Oakkit shocked ran over to his sisters side. She was cold. "no!!!" he yowled.

Bird kits dream
I'm Birdpaw she thought. She was running through the forest. With a patrol. With Thunderfoot, Cloudlight, and Fightheart. She happily felt the wind in her pelt. Then she fell over a cliff...
-he dashed out of his den and into the forest-
Spottedwind went to the fresh kill pile. She picked up a sparrow lye down beside a tree stump and ate. She finished the sparrow in a few famished bites. She padded back to the nursery and squeezed inside. Happily full she pushed her kits into the nest." I will wake you up when Rowanstar calls a meeting" she whispered. She left her kits sleeping in the nursery, she went to walk around the camp.
(i think you alread said that)
Bristleclaw padded into camp with two voles and a mouse in his jaws. He brought his kill to the fresh kill pile. He took a blackbird and devoured it. He had not eaten all day he had just gone on patrols. He then went to the warriors den and took a rest. He was exhausted.
-he padded through the undergrowth into unexplored territory-
hmmm
(what do you mean?!?!?!?)
(about telling your kits that you would wake them up when i made an announcemen. gtg)
Oakkit and Bordkit woke up. They dashed out of the nursery. I darted after them. "get back here at once!" I called after them. They squealed with joy as they found a puddle and leaped into it. It splashed me. Very angry I hauled them back into the nursery and groomed them. I groomed myself again. And gave them a stern look. They shrunk down and found a ball of sodden moss laying on the ground. Birdkit hooked it up and threw it to Oakkit how missed and I rolled out of the nursery. I gathered them in the nest and groomed them again. Making sure they were sparkling clean
hmmm
(okay, bye)
(I'm back!)
"This is the apprentice den." Dawnmist told Claws. She ducked in. "That is Stormpaw. Silverpaw is probably on patrol. Over there is Featherpaw and Razzlepaw." She ducked out of the apprentices den.
She led Claws to the nursery. "Be nice to the kits. They only remember you as the rouge who tried to kill them." she said
"I really am sorry. If I could go back in time, I would change that." Claws mumbled. "You should be sorry!" Dawnmist snapped.
Spottedwind padded up to Claws and Dawnmist. "Hi Dawnmist, hi Claws" she meowed. "hi" meowed Claws. "are you shoing Claws the camp?" I asked, the queen nodded. Iwatched them go off.
(Hello?)
I padded into the nursery. Oakkit padded up to me "can we go play outside" he mewed. "no you will stay in the nursery" she mewed. She padded out of the nursery. Moon-high and Rowanstar hasn't called a meeting. She told her list to go to sleep for the night. They did as she told them.