Warriors (Novel Series) MountainClan

WarriorsFan98 posted on Jul 08, 2011 at 01:02AM
Leader:

(WarriorsFan98) Rowanstar- Young Gray Tabby Tom. Piercing yellow eyes. White stomach. Scar on his left flank. (mate: Snowwhispers)

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Deputy:

(smartone123) Fightheart -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes (mate: Thunderfoot)

Medicine Cat:

(Willowwhisper) Willowwhisper- A light brown she-cat with white toes and a black muzzle
Medicine Cat Apprentice:

(BellatrixCissy) Lightpaw- black she-cat with white tail tip green eyes
Warriors:

(Gamer4Life97) Thunderfoot- Black Tom; front left paw is white; dark yellow eyes

(Sandfire_Paiger) Sandfire- Ginger she-cat with white underbelly, legs, and muzzle. White tipeed tail. Light ginger tabby stripes on ginger parts. Sun-drown place blue eyes(ocean blue).

(Feathershine) Bristleclaw- dark Ginger tabby Tom with amber eyes and scar on his muzzle

(TeamPeeta649) Fierceblaze- Redish-orange tom with blazing gold eyes

(TeamPeeta649) Darkfang- Black she-cat with a dark grey chest, paws, and muzzle with smokey grey eyes

(Dawnmist) Dawnmist- Creamy brown she-cat with a darker belly, paws, and face with dark emerald-green eyes

(Fightheart) Cloudlight- A pretty pure white long hair she cat with a blue eye and a purple eye

(moviefreak12) Shadowclaw- Greyish-black tabby tom, with dark blue eyes

(WarriorsCats) Sunfish- A pretty, silky furred dappled ginger she cat with cream underbelly, muzzle and striking blue-green-gray eyes

(Bluestars14) Redwillow- Reddish-brown she-cat with blue eyes

(theWOLFPACK15) Tigerpelt - Reddish-brown tabby tom with green eyes (Apprentice- Oakpaw)

(Vixentail) Shallowwater - Pale gray she-cat with white chest patch, green eyes

(Gamer4Life97) Reggie - Skinny ashy tom with white underbelly with sky blue eyes, former rouge

(theWOLFPACK15) Mousewhisker - Scrawny Grey and white tom with icy blue eyes

(WarriorsFan98) Runningstone - Light Gray Tabby-Tom with deep amber eyes

(smartone123) Violetshine - Black and silvery she cat with blue eyes

(BubbleBruschi) Pebblefrost - pretty dark gray dappled she-cat with dark green eyes

(Spottedtail139) Shycloud- Pretty black she-cat with white spots that look like clouds, glowing emerald eyes.

Apprentices:

(theWOLFPACK15) Featherpaw- Pretty silver tabby she-cat with striking blue eyes

(MewMewSecrets) Silverpaw- Pretty silver pelt, with light brown markings on her forehead, and aqua blue eyes.

(Squrrielstar) Stormpaw- Silver tabby cat with deep, blue eyes

(Smartone123) Razzlepaw- Pretty long haired red/brown she cat with pine green eyes

(Dawnmist) Fangpaw- Pale white tom with grey stripes and long fangs with brown eyes

(Dawnmist) Daisypaw- Dark ginger she-cat with blue eyes

(Dawnmist) Darkpaw- Jet black she-cat with enormous emerald green eyes

(Spottedwind) Birdpaw- Black she-cat with amber eyes and a brown chest, with brown tail tip

(Spottedwind) Oakpaw- Red-brown Tom with glowing green eyes

(Answer) Heatherpaw- Light brown she-cat with green eyes

(Bluestars14) Shudderpaw- Gray she-cat with blue eyes

Queens:

(Bluefire7777) Prairiedog- golden colored she-cat with small grey patches and green eyes

(WarriorsCats) Snowwhispers- White she cat with leopard like splotches. (Soon to be) Mother of Rowanstar's kits.

(Smartone123)Fightheart (Still active deputy)- -brown tabby she-cat with green eyes. Mother of Thunderfoot's kits.

Elders:

(Smartone123) Saga- Very skinny, moderately old reddish-brown ragged tom with slit ear and green eyes.

Kits:

(Prariedog's) Maizekit- golden and black tabby tom with green eyes

(Prariedog's) Smokekit- grey and white patched tom with amber eyes

(Prariedog's) Pastelkit- pale colored tortoisehell she-cat with pastel colored eyes

(Spottedwind's) Stormkit: a dark gray Tom with blue eyes

(Spottedwind's) Lightningkit: a black tabby she-cat with yellow stripes and amber eyes

(Spottedwind's) Mistykit: pretty light gray she-cat with light blue eyes and one lighter paw

(Parent Unknown- RP'd by Smartone123) Flowkit- Silvery grey she cat-with pale gray eyes

(Fightheart's) Lillykit- gray she cat with green eyes

(Fightheart's) Bravekit- a brown tabby tom with green eyes

-Description of Clan: Located near Mothermouth just beyond Barley's farm. Recently, a bad curse swept through the Clan, killing everyone but the leader, who has never forgotten the day when his friends and family died. The clearing has half shade half sun cover. Great for Leafbare and Greenleaf. Leaders den is connected to Elder's den. Warriors and Apprentices share one den but a crude fern wall seperates the den. Medicine Cat den is in the best location, right on the grass at the edge of the clearing. All needed berries or herbs are directly behind the den. Nursery is close to medicine cat den. Training takes place in the large clearing in the middle of the camp. Above the leader's den there is a Highrock.-

Here's how you join:
Name:
Desc:

Clan News:
Leaf-fall is quickly fading, bringing Leaf-bare to take its place. The weather is unusually colder for this time of year. It would probably be best to prepare the camp for the colder moons...

EVERYONE WELCOME OUR NEW WARRIOR: Shycloud (Spottedtail139)
*-IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS, NOTIFY ME-*

RP QUOTE GUIDE

" ": rp talking
> <: thought bubble
- -: rp description
( ): real life talk

MountainClan shares borders with PantherClan

~Rowanstar
last edited on Nov 11, 2012 at 09:22PM

Warriors (Novel Series) 4021 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 4021

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Gamer4Life97 said…
Thunderfoot looked at the little kit,"Hello there. Does your mother know you are out of the nursery?" He said with a flick of amusement.
laugh
(CONGRATZ TO WARRIORSFAN98 FOR HAVING THE MOST POPULAR CLAN ON THIS WARRIOR CATS PAGE!!!)
Vor mehr als einem Jahr theWOLFPACK15 said…
(Isn't it the only Clan on this page?XD)

(Picks a mouse and lays down)-Featherpaw
(There's an Element Clan but it's a complete failure.lol)
Looks over at Featherpaw,"Hey there."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Willowwhisper said…
She smirked and flicked her tail. A huge badger came lumbering in "Welcome to camp Midnight." She purred
(Looks at thunderfoot)Hi.-Featherpaw

(lol XD)
His ears raised as he saw the badger,"Who is he and what is he doing here?" He snapped.
She growled and bristled "SHE is here because starclan sent her. I know what I'm doing." She glanced at Midnight and mewed more softly "Make yourself at home and if they bug you cuff them around the ear."
(Jumps at the sudden change of mood)-Featherpaw
He keeps his eyes on the badger.
>Why would StarClan send a badger?< He thought.
She brushed her tail against her face as she stalked of to her den. Midnight turned to the rest of the cats "Hello. My name is Midnight."
He shook his head as he made way towards the fresh-kill pile.
"HI." He responded still curious as he took a small squirrel.
He took a bite and asked as a swallowed," Why did StarClan send you here to MountainClan? Plus you are the first badger I have seen around here in a long time."
The badger began lumbering around camp sniffed curiously at everything. Willowwhisper swooped back into the middle of camp carrying some herbs. She kicked them over to the toms. "We are going to the moonstone so eat up."
Featherpaw stares at the badger in astonishment.
"I wasn't informed about us going to the Moonstone." He said confused.
She nodded to Featherpaw "Do you want to come?"
He ate the herbs and then ate the rest of the squirrel, which was only about two bites left. He scratched his ear,"We hardly have anyone in the camp today. Are you sure we should go tonight?"
She looks over at Willowwhisper. "Sure." Featherpaw nodded
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Feathershine said…
Oakkit and Birdkit were looking around the camp. "Rowanstar should make Fangkit, Daisykit, and Darkkit apprentices" Oakkit mewed. "yeah their so old enough!" Birdkit agreed. they started playing. It turned rough and their mother Spottedwind broke it up and told them to take a nap
She flicked her tail "Anyone else want to come?"
Spottedwind dragged her kits into the nursery. they went to sleep after a while of telling them that all brave warriors take naps. she rolled her eyes then went to the fresh kill pile
He chuckled at the little kits and then looked at Spottedwind,"Trouble much with the kits?" He said with a purr of amusement.
Midnight turned and watched the nursery interest sparking in her eyes "Kits?"
"oh yes Thunderfoot, they are so energetic and all they think about id being a warrior" she meowed then she rolled her eyes "sometimes they are mouse-brained and try to join their sister in StarClan"
Thunderfoot looked a little confused,"Umm...yeah. Have you never seen kits before?"
She shook her head "only in starclan."
He looked back at Spottedwind,"That's not good. I think we need to keep an eye on them until they know not to go to StarClan at such an early age. StarClan will choose when they need to go home.They must understand that."
"Wow.." He sadly muttered hearing Midnight's response.
She turned her head and grunted "Kits die all the time it's only natural."
"A little, but never actually seeing a live one is a different story."
She shrugged "I life far away from here you just happened to live close enough Willowwhisper could get me."
"That reminds me. Where is Willowwhisper anyways?"
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Willowwhisper turned "Over here!" She picked up a herb pack and dropped it in front of him "Are you coming to the moonstone?"
"Yes" he answered as he looked down at the herbs.He looked back up at Willowwhisper,"I already ate some herbs."He meowed,"You gave them to me while I was eating some kill."
She sighed "Whatever just make sure you don't eat along the way." She nudged them over to Midnight who looked at the skeptically before she ate them unwillingly.
He smirked in amusement,"I'm not fat you know. Just because I ate some herbs and a squirrel doesn't mean I'm going to eat more like a vicious ba-" He stopped himself as he remembered that Midnight was in the camp grounds,"I-i'm sorry." He stuttered.
She grunted "It's okay my cousins are ravenous I only hope I can help them see that we can all have peace."
He nodded in agreement. He looked over at Willowwhisper,"When are we departing?" He asked in concern.
She raised her ears "In a a few moments so get ready."
He laid down to save his energy,"ready when ever you are."
She flicked her tail "I've got to make sure Lightpaw can take care of any sick or injured cats." She trotted away to her den the usual light sense of humor sparkling in her eyes again.
brb
She slipped back in and nodded "Let's go."
Follows them out.-featherpaw
Oakkit was dozing, but he woke up. He nudged his sitter awake. Where was his mother? He looked around. He wandered out of the nursery, Birdkit after him. They started to play. "oh you just have endless energy" Oakkit heard a meow. His mother padded over to them. The kits stood up straight.
She trotted out of camp her eyes narrowed and a determined fromn crossed her face