My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie The Eye of Anubis RP

NocturnalMirage posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 06:52PM
Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most importantly: abundance. It is interesting to see how much everything's changed over such a short time. It appears Queen Summer Pride knows what she's doing. I heard the rumors about her. They say she's immortal! Well... I shall soon put that assumption to the test soon enough!

I am a Queen as well! I walk amongst you, yet not a single one of you notices me. But that's good. I prefer it that way. My eyes and ears are everywhere anyways! I know everything worth knowing even before it happens! Ponykind's vanity has spread throughout the planet... their hearts became self-satisfied with the absolute confidence that their world was safe and this land was their domain.

Yes, this unwavering belief in your superiority will be your doom! You think you meant to rule forever... but you are not alone! And neither am I! For over ten years, we have been watching you in silence!

You have forged your alliances... You trusted without cause... but you failed to see beyond today and realize you are merely pawns in a big game. And the table will soon be turned! Because we have found something in infinite darkness of the vast abyss that was our home for countless centuries! Something that will change everything!

It is time we showed ourselves to the world!

It is time for us to show our strength!

It is time for you to see who's really in charge!

It is time for you to remember why were you afraid of the dark!

It is time for the dead to rise from the ashes!

The path has been set, the pawns are in place! Shall we play a game?

RULES:

- No godmodding (nopony's all-powerful and/or invincible, not even Celestia herself)

- No puppeteering (please refrain from taking control of someone else's character without a permission)

- No killing each other's characters without permission.

- No Deus ex Machina (a conflict cannot be magically solved/made disappear by a simple flash of a horn.)

- There is no character/person limit, you may play as many characters as you want, within a reasonable number of course.

- No guns or firearms (except for Longsword's one pistol, he was allowed to keep that as a souvenir :)

- Please do not implement anything that deviates drastically from the established laws of the show!

- We like to keep a fast pace and although this is not a specific rule, but try to post daily so you won't fall out of the loop.

- And most importantly: HAVE FUN!

In order to join with your OC, please fill out this short character sheet below!

Name:
Personality:
Bio: (optional)

Useful tips:

- This RP is the sequel of he Great Unrest RP. The following events take place 10 YEARS after the war. However, only a few characters are the common link, this story line has nothing to do with the prequel and does not require any specific knowledge from you if you haven't participated in the first RP.

- The only thing you should keep in mind, that this RP still takes places in Medieval Equestria, long before Celetia's birth.

- Unlike the prequel, Equestria is an egalitarian society now, which means all pony tribes are equal, with one of my OCs, Summer Pride in charge. She was elected Queen by the other roleplayers in the previous RP

- Just to give you a heads up on what to expect: This RP will deal with ponykind's very first encounter with the Changelings. Their Queen, Obsidian Pearl will be the primary antagonist throughout the story arch.
 Equestria after the war... When I look around I see prosperity, harmony, happiness and most important
last edited on Dec 16, 2014 at 05:12PM

My Little Pony - Freundschaft ist Magie 3376 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3251-3300 of 3376

Vor mehr als einem Jahr NocturnalMirage said…
Landslide. *suddenly grabs Blunderbuss by his neck and raises him up; his hooves are kicking the air violently as the massive, strong stallion slowly strangles him* Do not dare to speak of my sister that way, vermin! Now tell us what you know or suffer the consequences!!!!
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Windwakerguy430 said…
Blunderbuss: (Spits blood onto his face) Go to hell, fleshbag. I'm not telling you a damn thing
Longsword: (Seeing that Landslide is talking with Blunderbuss, he rushes to Wheat and Steel) Are you two okay
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Jade_23 said…
Wheat: *looks at Steel Sword, helping her up and holding her baby for the first time in her hooves with a bright smile. She then looks at Longsword and hugs him tightly, but the moment of happiness does not last long when she turns to Blunderbuss* He's no use to us! Kill him, Landslide!
Toy Sword: Mother! *gallops towards her, and is followed by Meadow who is also awake*
Wheat: Toy Sword! *picks him up and kisses him multiple times* It is so nice to see you again! *looks at Meadow* I believe we caught up back in the other world. *kisses her forehead*
Tsura: *stands up, resisting the urge to fly directly to Catapult. Instead, she picks up a sword from nearby and flies toward Blunderbuss* I'd gladly do it myself! Now that I'm back, I can break your skull and torture you like I've always wanted! *stabs the sword on Blunderbuss' shoulder*
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Longsword: (Hugs her back, but only briefly) Hold on. I am positive he knows where Summer is. We just need that information from him, and then, we can do what we like
Steel Sword: (Looks at him quietly)
Landslide: I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR KIND!!! *rapidly raises Blunderbuss in the air like a rag doll and smashes his body against the ground several times with great strength* NOW SPEAK!!!
Blunderbuss: (Groans in pain) She's in a cave, behind a large slab of rock. Shame, I was hoping you'd kill me. At least that way, you're worthless queen would die along with me (Grins, trying to mock him)
Tsura: Alright, we know where she is! Can I snap his neck now?!
Steel Sword: No. If we killed him, we'd be just as bad as him. Besides, he wants to die. And I don't want to give him the satisfaction
Blunderbuss: (Gives her an angry stare) You goddamn bitch!
Landslide: Not until we find my sister! He may be lying about her location! *glares at Blunderbuss* Tie this worthless scum up and guard him!
Longsword: (Places his hooves behind his back and ties him up) There.
Wheat: *sighs then kisses Longsword* I missed you so much! It was torture to see you suffer! *hugs him tightly and sniffs, then carries the baby* What did you name her? She's so beautiful.. She survived..!

Tsura: Now that THAT is settled... *turns her back, quickly changing her mood* Catapult! *flies toward him and nuzzles his neck with her furry chin, then wraps both of her hooves around the stallion's neck, almost crying of joy with a big smile on her face* You fought so good today! I was by your side the whole time! My brave, strong soldier! *her face suddenly distorts in anger* And don't you dare ever give up on hope! You're lucky your mother was there to remind you, before I slapped the sense into you! *raises eyebrow* Did you flirt with any mares while I was gone?! I hope not, for your sake! ...You may have a baby's face, but you like to play rough! *smirks then suddenly kisses Catapult deeply and passionately, tinting his lips with her purple lipstick*
Longsword: Her name is Wheat (Caresses Wheat's cheek) Named after her brave and beautiful mother... I missed you so much, Wheat
Catapult: *hugs Tsura tightly and returns her fiery kiss* Oh Tsura! I can't believe it's really you! I thought I lost you forever! Is the baby... all right?
Wheat: *smiles at the baby then at Longsword* Hmm.. Her nickname will be Willow, after my mother. Then we don't confuse each other, because I am back! I was by your side every night. Didn't dare to leave you! You had no reason to blame yourself.. *kisses his cheek* But now everything will be alright..

Tsura: The baby is just fine, Catapult! In fact, it's kicking me right now. *looks at her stomach, then back up at the stallion, smiling*
Jaya: *walks behind Tsura, facing Catapult and Slingshot* I'd like to share a message from the afterlife. It's for Slingshot and Catapult, if you don't mind me telling you, of course. He wants you to know something.

Meadow: *smiles at her parents, then spots Astral in the small crowd, quickly trotting over him and giving him a warm hug* Astral! It is so good to see you once again! I just wanted to thank you! I might've died, but I saw what happened next. Thank you for protecting the young. And I have news. Your parents are still alive! I asked every pony in the afterlife, and there is no sign of them there! So you have something to be happy about! They must be hiding somewhere in Equestria, but it is alright, because the war is over!

Ragnar stares at the happy families with despair in his eyes, and great rage in his mind. He stares at the living flame dancing on a candle nearby, kicks it and kills the fire in anger. The stallion just sits there and sighs in disbelief and misery with saddened eyes.
Jade_23 commented…
I wanna give Ragnar a hug. ;-; Vor mehr als einem Jahr
NocturnalMirage commented…
awww, poor Ragnar. :D Vor mehr als einem Jahr
alinah_09 commented…
...Ouch. Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Longsword: (Hugs Wheat, not wanting to let go)
Steel Sword: (Tries to get everyone attention) As happy as I am that you have all returned, we must focus on saving our queen
Catapult: He? Who?
Slingshot: *steps beside his son* what's the message?
Wheat: Yes, you are right.. I hope she is okay.

Jaya: *stares at Slingshot and Catapult with an apathetic expression* You're father, of course, Catapult! He's standing next to Slingshot right now with a hoof around her shoulder. Back in the afterlife he wouldn't leave me alone until I accepted his request to talk to him. He wants you to know, Slingshot, that he loves you very much. Cannonball is always following you, and he lies besides you when you sleep, making sure you're alright. He says that he misses you. And if you ever feel alone, he's always there to listen. *tilts her head to Catapult* And he apologizes for never being there for you. He says he's very proud of the son he was never able to raise. Your father was by your side the whole time when you were a colt. You just couldn't see him. You never got hurt in the park because he was there to prevent that. *perks her ears and stares at the nothingness besides Slingshot* He's saying that he loves you too, and he's excited to be a grandfather. He also apologizes for Catapult not inheriting his mother's beautiful features... *appears talking to herself* Yes, yes, I know I'll tell them that once you stop interrupting! *looks back at them and rolls her eyes* And he says that whenever you want to talk to him, you can always come to me to perform a spell to hear his voice temporarily. That is all.
Longsword: (Grabs Blunderbuss) Okay, now, take us to where Summer is
Blunderbuss: Fine. Whatever you want
Slingshot: *just stares at Jaya for a few seconds but she can't hide her excitement and soft feelings which manifest in a from of a discrete blush* I... never thought... he was actually there... the only stallion I have ever loved... I learned how to live without him over the years... but I always missed him.
Catapult: *doesn't say a word but hugs his mother instead and for the first time, the sturdy mare returns the hug*
Tsura: Does that mean you'll allow Catapult to be my husband?
Jaya: Hmm.. An Equestrian, an alcoholic, a manwhore, a lascivious stallion, a stallion with no beard; his face smooth as a foal's bottom, a stallion who looks more like a foal.. *observes Catapult* He is cute, I admit. So the colt you are carrying better be handsome and strong.
Blunderbuss: You all should consider yourselves lucky. Hell, if I hadn't bothered to help you, that queen of yours would be dead, and I'd be laughing about it like it was a goddamn joke
Longsword: (Hits the back of his head with his gun) Do you ever shut up
Vor mehr als einem Jahr alinah_09 said…
Astral: (@Meadow) That's great news! Oh my goodness...*tears seem to be falling down but he quickly wipes it away,not wanting to appear weak* Thank You,that means a lot than you think...it's great that you have a complete family,seems your efforts has bear fruit,and now I shall do my part as well,also for dear little Crystal.
Meadow: *suddenly releases Astral from her grasp, forgetting all about it* Oh, sorry.. But.. I don't know about Crystal's parents, so I cannot say she'll have the same results.

(Wait, will you make Crystal an orphan?)
alinah_09 commented…
:) Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Landslide: *stays in the background, observing each and every one of the ponies for a while with a gentle smile on his face, letting them take a few minutes of rejoice. Then he turns around without saying a word and starts walking toward the volcano silently, with a determined expression*
Astral: That's...we don't know that for sure...but we'll cross that bridge when we get there...Hopefully nothing bad is expecting us. *finally notices Meadow's horn* wait...isn't that...? Yes,your horn is back!
Meadow: What? *looks up and gasps* My horn! Oh my! *jumps of excitement, giggling* It's as good as new!

Ragnar: *a spark of jealously shines from his cold, blue eyes. He then walks to the center of all the rejoicing families* I'm sorry to interrupt lads, but we have a queen to rescue if you've forgotten. There is no time to celebrate.
Tsura: *furrows eyebrows* You're not even going to celebrate the return of your sister?
Ragnar: Later.
Tsura: *frowns in disbelief*, then speaks in Romani* You care more about her than you care about me..
Ragnar: I get to see you everyday, Tsura. But not Summer. So I suggest all of you gather your weapons and let's go on a hunt.
Longsword: As happy as I am for everyone's return, your right. You'll be needing this I believe (Throws Blunderbuss to him, who falls on the ground)
Blunderbuss: (Looks up at him, then speaks in a mocking voice) Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know she was your marefriend. I guess you must be a bit angry. But, I'm sure we'll find. Or at least, her carcass (Laughs at him)
Ragnar: *jabs his hook inside Blunderbuss' mouth, puncturing his gums and holding him high like a fish out of water* Listen, I've met a lot of sinful ponies and you don't particularly stand out. Don't mistake the fact that I haven't guttered you out like a fish for trust. If I were you, I'd be extra nice to us now. *releases his mouth from his hook*
Blunderbuss: (Spits blood out onto the ground) Like hell I'll be nice. You all should have died. I should have known Obsidian's mouth would have gotten her killed. She really should have learned to shut up once in a while
Astral: Yes,yes it is. I'm happy for you. *he then turns to the others as Ragnar spoke* hmmm..? *his face suddenly became serious* We're going to be getting back the Queen you say? Well i'm in. Umm...how about you? Are you okay now?
Tsura: *walks up Blunderbuss and brutally bucks his face with her hind hooves, knocking him out* I wasn't called Brute for nothing.. I've been wanting to do that since forever! Finally! Some peace and silence!

Ragnar: Do I look okay to you, Astral? Because if I do, I've given you the wrong impression. I will be okay once Summer is out of the changeling's grasp, and back here with us, SAFE!
Meadow: There's no need to yell, Ragnar. That's rude of you.
Ragnar: Rude? Hah, I'll show you rude! I have every right to, unicorn! We're wasting time!
Meadow: I understand your mad about Summer, but we cannot just go attack those beasts without a plan. That would be an unwise decision.
Ragnar: THEN STOP TALKING AND START THINKING!
Landslide: *turns back when he hears the argument and stands between the ponies* Enough! Do not dare to turn against each other after everything we've been through!!! *looks around and acknowledges with satisfaction that his deep voice and bulky appearance was more than enough to make everypony quiet once again* Now... my sister went missing on the hills of the volcano and this vermin said... *points to Blunderbuss* that she is held in a cave. So I suggest we start our search there, at the volcano. But we must hurry before the trail goes cold! *turns around and starts walking with long, confident steps*
Steel Sword: Yes, your right. Come everyone. We must hurry
Ragnar: *nods at Landslide, then turns to his sister* You don't mind if you burn some carbs and fly ahead of us, do you? Try to locate her and save her? Or are you still jealous of her?
Tsura: *squints her eyes at Ragnar* Of course not. *flares her wings* You may think I hate her, Ragnar, but I don't. We were friends before she met you and we still are. I'm always the one saving her curious flank. Yeah, she might be annoying and all. All her siblings are. I just met her sister in the afterlife, Riptide. How are they even all related? I mean, we got the hot-grumpy one who is obviously Summer. Then we have the modest-scary religious one. *points at Landslide* And back in the afterlife we had the water hippie mare that forgets we're between life and death!
Ragnar: Geez.. Now I wonder how are WE related..
Landslide: *slows down for a moment and overhears the twin's conversation* Be grateful that you have not met our brother, Forever Wind. He was true charmer and an obsessed hedonist... and maniacal despot who tried to overthrew our father even. When he failed he created a civil war between the unicorns and the pegasi. in the end, Summer had to kill him. He's probably burning in the depths of Tartaros where he belongs.
Tsura: *giggles creepily* Sounds like a desperate soul. Definitely would like to meet him. Hm.. The Hot-Grumpy one, The modest-scary religious one, The watermare hippie, aaaaand the desperate charming ruler. Do I have all the elementals in stack? Earth, Air, Fire, Water.. Ooh, I believe so!
Steel Sword: This is not the time to be discussing the past. We must find Summer at once
Tsura: Come on, I just rose from the dead. And I'm pregnant! Can't I have a break?
Ragnar: *rolls his eyes as the group of ponies continue to walk up the volcano*
Steel Sword: You'll be fine Tsura. If you can fight your way through two wars, you can survive a short walk
Landslide: It's quite all right, Steel. It's been a long time since I actually had a descent conversation. And actually, Tsura... you left somepony out... my twin brother, Shrapnel. As the Element of Metal, he was even more powerful than Summer. But he was a narrow minded brute... cold and emotionless just like his Element. If you poured down boiling water on his throat, it would have turned to ice cubes in his stomach. but he was always loyal to the family. He could have been a great unicornian king... but he's fallen in battle during the civil war his own brother created. *sighs* The history of our bloodline is filled with family feuds, I'm afraid...
Steel Sword: (Nodes to Landslide) Of course, Landslide. My apologize
Tsura: *continues to trot* Hmm.. It's a shame you and your sister didn't die along with him.
Jaya: Tsurä..
Tsura: What? It's true. Then there is no need for pain in the future.
Landslide: *comes to an abrupt halt and just gazes in the empty air in front of him* Do you think I don't wish that? You have been through a lot and experienced the worst ponykind had to offer but you have not yet lived through the true mental Even when you emerge victorious from the battle in the end, you will still have to face the bitterness of mortality... when you see how your loved ones grow old and eventually give in to the slow decay of time while your youth seems to maintain forever! I died for this world once! Don't you think I don't crave death, just like my sister does? We have done our fair share! We have earned the eternal rest! But I was sent back by the Creator to do even more and my sister's Inner Spark is the strongest of all... if she survives this, she'll outlive everypony... she'll probably live for thousands of years! *secretly crushes a tear drop in the corner of his eye* So just because you have seen the other side, do not dare to lecture me about the nature of life and death! You don't know enough abut it. *quickens the pace and walks forward, ahead of everypony*
Tsura: *shrugs and continues to trot with her apathetic expression, then strangely she giggles* BOOM.. rush of memories and rush of guilt. I've cracked the case! Caring about ponies won't get you anywhere. *titters of silliness* I learned the hard way. It is nice not growing old! You get to be an eternal stud. We have our own kind of suffering. Have you ever been thrown in a tub of water and been electrocuted to the point where the only thing you feel is.. nothing? I've seen people grow old around me and died. I've been in war before. I made friends. I made enemies. I had a profession. I lost my wings but got them back. I've stolen from the rich. I was a slave. I was a guard. I was a thief. I made my flank famous in many cities. I was reunited with my family. I killed my father. I became a princess of my tribe. I saw a dragon for the first time. Oh, I stole gold from Summer's room and she didn't even notice. I learned what a train was, and I got to ride it! I fell in love. I had good sex. I even got pregnant. I died and came back to life. So, I've completed the basics in life. I lived life. It's painful, pointless, and overrated. BUT, I know what I need to know about life and death. *grins maniacally as her eyes constrict* So I will lecture you if I want.
Landslide: *suddenly stops and perks up the ears* Hush now!
Tsura: Don't you hush me-
Ragnar: *swings his hoof in front of Tsura's mouth* Then I will hush you.
Landslide: *glances at Tsura and hisses* Quiet! *signals with his hoof to the others to look at the direction he's looking at. for a while, they don't see nothing just the desolate hills of the volcano, until they spot a changeling above them, leaning his back against a larger rock, with his back facing toward the ponies since he's sweeping other areas with his vision*
Steel Sword: (Whispers quietly) What should we do?
Tsura: *flares her wings ready to charge when she is held down by her brother*
Ragnar: Tsura, insects have poor hearing but they can sense vibration.. we can't let him see us..
Tsura: He won't be able to see when I gouge his eyes out and break his neck..!
Slingshot: That won't be necessary. *takes off a small, flexible bow from her back and aims the arrow at the guard*
Landslide: What are you doing? He's too far, you won't be able to...
Slingshot: This is an Eastern "Reflex-bow", my friend. Just watch! *stretches the string and releases the arrow which silently cuts through the air and strikes the changeling right in the back of his neck. The body collapses on the ground with a muffled noise* Now we need to move fast. Keep a sharp eye out for any more guards!