Kpop Girl Power Agree oder disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop Girl Power 1820 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1601-1650 of 1820

Vor mehr als einem Jahr YushiGirl said…
1305."I hate when every new girls groups are compared with 2NE1 and Girls Generation, just because they are so popular doesn’t mean every band wants to copy them. Every group has their own style. Why people just can’t accept that there are more talented girls than SNSD and 2NE1??? This if fucking rude!."
 1305."I hate when every new girls groups are compared with 2NE1 and Girls Generation, just because th
1306."Sometimes i feel like … i don’t really like allkpop and i say i will stop using this site to get updates but i always end up going there …"
 1306."Sometimes i feel like … i don’t really like allkpop and i say i will stop using this site t
1307."I’m sorry blackjacks but if you want passionate music then 2NE1 is not the choice. 2NE1 doesn’t write their own music,doesn’t produce it or anything,they just sing it. No i don’t agree with CL not a single bit. Your arrogant minds do tho. I really can’t explain my anger right now but you say that koreans works harder and have more passionate music than americans? I can’t explain my anger right now. Fuck off."
 1307."I’m sorry blackjacks but if Du want passionate Musik then 2NE1 is not the choice. 2NE1 doesn
1308."I’ve yet too meet an ELF/Sone who love ALL the members of SJ/SNSD. Having too much members can be good because it brings in more fans but that’s more then 8 personalities for each group. I doubt you can get to like all those different personalities."
 1308."I’ve yet too meet an ELF/Sone who Liebe ALL the members of SJ/SNSD. Having too much members ca
1309."Dear fellow YG stans, why are you so obsessed with SM? JFC. I can’t go without seeing a comment on how YG does something that SM doesn’t do. Or how YG is this and SM is that. Holy Fucking Shit, can you stfu. Nobody cares. Stop with all the fucking comparisons it’s not cute to be the fandom that is “supposedly” chic and gives no fucks, yet we constantly seem to have to compare YG to any and everything SM does. Oh SM always uses that 360 degree camera, YG just does it manually. SM always uses a box, YG has sets.

Who gives a rats ass?

YG artists are always walking around or sitting down in random rooms in their MV’s, your point. Did I miss a certain requirement that comes with being a YG stan you have to give a shit what SM does and compare it to YG and his almighty greatness or something? They’re both businesses. They both care about money. They both care about image. They both have certain characteristics that are unique to them. Why do we feel the need to compare apples to oranges when they only have a few things in common?

Apologies for cursing so much."
 1309."Dear fellow YG stans, why are Du so obsessed with SM? JFC. I can’t go without seeing a comme
1310."Sometimes when I sing kpop songs and they say something in English with an accent, I also say that English word with a korean accent even though I have an American accent."
 1310."Sometimes when I sing Kpop songs and they say something in English with an accent, I also say t
1311." I don’t know what it is about Tiffany that has me ticked off so lately, or everyone for that matter. She’s starting to come off as ‘arrogant’ to me. And it feels like she’s replacing YoonA as the visual now, ever since The Boys and TTS, she gets more lines and camera time and she has more attitude. She’s still stunningly gorgeous, but I miss my old Mi-young…"
 1311." I don’t know what it is about Tiffany that has me ticked off so lately, oder everyone for that
1312."Hyorin seems so smug lately."
 1312."Hyorin seems so smug lately."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KippyGirl said…
1298. Agree- and too much hate confessions about 2ne1
1299. Agree
1300. Agree- she is prettier than Eunji but about A Pink's personalities- only Eunji is nice
1301. Disagree- i don't look at eyebrows
1302. Disagree- i liked them from the start but yeah i agree about the confessions
1303. Disagree- Gangnam style is a really catchy song and PSY's voice sounds normal but Hyuna's coice in Oppa is just my style is just.. NO! that baby voice she does is annoying- i have nothing against Hyuna but her normal voice is much better
1304. Disagree- i don't like my face- PEACE!
1305. Disagree- people say they are not talented because of what? they always show of their talents- stop reading haters' comments
1306. Disagree- i used to hate it 'til i went more and more often and i realized that there are trolls yeah, but at least there are not people that say Jessica sings better than Raina and Sunny better than Jungah- it happens here on fanpop
1307. Better do your research dude- Minzy and CL write lyrics and CL wrote some of her raps and i hate when people complain about what CL said (even though she didn't even said that- watch the interview first- but eh haters..) U hypocrites! first you say American pop is a sh*t and it's a bad music and then- "OMG what CL said! It's a murder"... U are just hypocrites
1308. Agree
1309. I'm obsessed with SM because it's my 2nd fave entertainment company- yeah i'm obsessed cuz i really like their artists
1310. Agree with every word u said
1311. Agree a little bit
1312. Agree
Vor mehr als einem Jahr luv_warriorcatz said…
1298. Agree- more variety, please!
1299. Disagree- you can't deny the exposure and popularity she receives compared to the rest.
1300. Disagree- I don't think someone like her should be the visual, it's too bland. This applies to all visuals.
1301. Disagree
1302. Disagree- I just like 2ne1's music, but there's not much respect there. And your reasoning for that is weird.
1303. Disagree- never heard it.
1304. Disagree- she's really pretty but not gorgeous.
1305. Agree- I don't mind comparison but not everyone is trying to be in the same league as them.
1306. Agree- allkpop is crap but where else do I get my biased articles? Of course, I rarely rely on them.
1307. Disagree- passionate music and passionate artists are different the way I see it.
1308. Disagree- at least I've seen fans who've claimed they like all equally.
1309. Disagree- they can be annoying but comparisons are something everyone does.
1310. Disagree- I don't.
1311. Disagree- idk.
1312. Agree- kinda.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
1313."It’s about time you Blackjacks stop placing your idols on top of everyone else. They’re talented, yes. However, after what CL said about other artists, it would be expected that she would get hate. As the leader, it would’ve been best for her to consider her words before she spoke them. Also, you Blackjacks attack every girl group and compare them to 2NE1. Some girl groups just debuted so you don’t really know much about them yet. Give them time to mature please! Another thing is that you complain about girls like HyunA dancing too sexy in her videos but whenever you see Minzy, you claim that it’s talent and that she’s just showing off her skills. If you want respect, you have to learn how to give it back. Not only are you giving each other a bad name but you’re also giving the entire YG Entertainment a bad name."
 1313."It’s about time Du Blackjacks stop placing your idols on oben, nach oben of everyone else. They’re tal
1314."I wonder what JYP thinks about Hyuna now. "
 1314."I wonder what JYP thinks about Hyuna now. "
1315."I love how JYP nation’s boys and girls can be as close as they want without getting bashed by the fans, or even fanwars. I have to admit that it’s very peaceful here in jyp nation fandoms."
 1315."I Liebe how JYP nation’s boys and girls can be as close as they want without getting bashed Von
1316."I think it’s really sad how fans are defending CL’s statement, because if someone were to say they are more passionate about music than Koreans, all of these little fangirls would have flipped their shit. Passion is not determined by the country you live in. If anything, CL shouldn’t even open her mouth considering she doesn’t even write her own music. If that’s passion, being told what to wear and given songs to sing then yes, Koreans are more passionate than the US and Japan."
 1316."I think it’s really sad how Fans are defending CL’s statement, because if someone were to s
1317."If you really think about it, Hwayoung doesn’t do much. Hyomin’s a better rapper than her, Jiyeon can dance better than her, and she isn’t the group’s visual, either. I’m not the only one thinking like this. I was on Bugs Music, and a lot of netizens commented with stuff like “Hwayoung, why are you in T-ARA? You’re just dragging them down.” and stuff like that. CCM should pull her out."
Mods said it was submitted before T-ara's scandal.
 1317."If Du really think about it, Hwayoung doesn’t do much. Hyomin’s a better rapper than her,
1318."I’m Sorry, But the only Girl’s Generation/SNSD Member I can stand is Sunny. The other members Just Don’t have voices that get my Attention, and Get on my nerves sometimes"
 1318."I’m Sorry, But the only Girl’s Generation/SNSD Member I can stand is Sunny. The other membe
1319."Ailee has a VERY great voice and she deserves more attention."
 1319."Ailee has a VERY great voice and she deserves Mehr attention."
1320."The fact that Blackjacks aren’t as big as VIP, Sones, ELF or Cassies yet they still dominate the charts and are digital queens shows that the general public likes them. So who’s overrated now?"
 1320."The fact that Blackjacks aren’t as big as VIP, Sones, ELF oder Cassies yet they still dominate
1321."kyuhyun and victoria looks really good together :)"
 1321."kyuhyun and victoria looks really good together :)"
1322."Does anyone else notice that sohee has a nice legs too?"
 1322."Does anyone else notice that sohee has a nice legs too?"
1323."Honestly what made you think that your bias is not a lier in some point? ALL THE IDOLS LIES. From DBSK to EXO. Shut up no one is pure a no one is a saint in SM,YG,JYP,PLEDIS,EMPIRE ect NO ONE. Idoll are humans with good a bad things with make up, surgery, circle lenses, wigs, fake lashes, with addictions with problems. They get mentally damaged too. So Shut up everybody makes mistakes, and all have problems."
 1323."Honestly what made Du think that your bias is not a lier in some point? ALL THE IDOLS LIES. Fr
1324."I wish people talked about SECRET more."
 1324."I wish people talked about SECRET more."
1325."The proof is in the picture. Need I say more? It’s pretty obvious who’s original."
 1325."The proof is in the picture. Need I say more? It’s pretty obvious who’s original."
1326."Don’t say they’ll be the next Shinhwa/DBSK/SNSD/etc. Say you’ll be the first (*insert group name here*)"
 1326."Don’t say they’ll be the Weiter Shinhwa/DBSK/SNSD/etc. Say you’ll be the first (*insert gro
1313. Disagree- everyone puts his/her favorite group on the top
1314. Agree
1315. Agree
1316. Disagree- Would u rather shut up since u don't know nothing about CL? I mean she wrote some of her raps
1317. Disagree- she was the best rapper
1318. Disagree
1319. Agree
1320. Agree
1321. Disagree ? one of the rare couples right? well idk but i ship Khuntoria so disagree
1322. Yeah many people say this thing
1323. Agree
1324. idk
1325 (not 1235). Yeah i can't deny some things are copied from 2ne1 (like "it's been a long time commin'" and the explosion at the end of the mv) but i don't care since i love "We are a Bit different"
1326. Agree
1327."No i don’t like CL and never will. I don’t find her pretty,Her personality sucks and she can’t rap. And noooo blackjacks i’m not jealous,cause that’s the only excuse you guys have for haters. "
 1327."No i don’t like CL and never will. I don’t find her pretty,Her personality sucks and she ca
1328."after watching OMS i ship leejoon x hyosung than hyosung x kikwang anyday"
 1328."after watching OMS i ship leejoon x hyosung than hyosung x kikwang anyday"
1329."I hate when some ppl dump the multifandom fans. I’m a pure *fandom* before 2012 rookie groups entering Kpop. Don’t worry, we didn’t forget our first fandom."
 1329."I hate when some ppl dump the multifandom fans. I’m a pure *fandom* before 2012 rookie groups
1330".“I don’t like this look or this sound, it’s too America/Western”. I always hear this being said about groups that sounded Western-influenced in the first place. Lol.Stop being so prejudiced & hipster-like. Not all American music is trash. Much of it has influenced so many peopleworking in Kpop, & our current scene has worthwhile artists that some of you need to Google. There’s more to Western music than the Top 40.

P.S. If you’re specifically debating about AMERICAN music instead of Western music in general, don’t bring up artists that aren’t from the States (Adele, 1 Direction, Beiber, and Rihanna). It’s confusing. "
 1330".“I don’t like this look oder this sound, it’s too America/Western”. I always hear this be
1331."If SM created SNSD to empower girl power…they failed miserably. I think the only thing they happened to manage is that you have to be fucking skinny to get a guy to look at you."
 1331."If SM created SNSD to empower girl power…they failed miserably. I think the only thing they h
1332."I AM SO GLAD MY LOVE FOR KPOP HAS DECREASED TO A MORE LEVEL HEADED SANE LIKING BEFORE I HIT MY TWENTIES CAUSE I’VE SEEN SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT REBLOG COMMENTS FROM HERE AND THEY’RE LIKE 21+ TAKING THIS SO SERIOUSLY. THERE’S ONE GIRL (NO NAMES) BUT SHE ALWAYS REBLOGS 2NE1 SECREST AND SHE’S LIKE 22 TAKING IT ALL TO HEART. I DON’T KNOW, I WANT TO STILL APPRECIATE AND LIKE KPOP WHEN I’M IN MY TWENTIES, BUT JUST AS MUSIC, NOT THIS OBSESSION. I WANT TO HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF KPOP, YOU KNOW? USUALLY PEOPLE ARE UPSET THAT THEY ARE DISTANCING THEMSELVES FROM KPOP, BUT I LOOK AT IT AS I AM GROWING. I STILL SPAZZ OVER MY BIAS AND THEIR SONGS, BUT NOT THE WAY I USED TO NORE DO I PUT SO MUCH TIME AND EFFORT INTO THINGS REVOLVING AROUND KPOP. IT’S JUST MUSIC I ENJOY NOW."
 1332."I AM SO GLAD MY Liebe FOR Kpop HAS DECREASED TO A Mehr LEVEL HEADED SANE LIKING BEFORE I HIT MY
1333."People in Confess Your Kpop “I’m no longer a YG stan. Sorry!” “I hate YG and YG stans, so arrogant!” “YG is so fake” YG this…YG that…Blah…blah…blah

Meanwhile, in my head: OMG! I can’t wait for YG Fam Concert 2012! Just imagine BB, 2NE1, Se7en, JinuSean, Gummy, Tablo and YG dancers (especially JiHye and Kwon twins) dancing to PSY’s Gangnam Style! AHHHH Oppa, YG style! And Epik High will be there as well. AHH! YG Papa will be trolling again and the sarcastic feedbacks of my fellow VIPs and BJs will be cracking me up! HAHAHA So much feels! It’s so good to be a YG stan! Better prepare my lightsticks and a comfy chair as I wait for fancams and updates on twitter and tumblr. Don’t forget tissue paper because I’m gonna be sobbing! AHHHHH My OTPs, finally! YG, daebak, jjang! YG Family, family, family!

Can’t nobody bring us down. YG forever, baby!

I’m just glad I’m a YG stan. Enough said. "
 1333."People in Confess Your Kpop “I’m no longer a YG stan. Sorry!” “I hate YG and YG stans,
1334."After seeing a video of girls acting like koreaboos, I wondered if I looked like them in the eyes of someone that’s a non-kpopper. I judged myself; I’m infused with kpop, and it’s taking over my life. That video made me realize that I don’t want to live a life based on kpop. Kpop is fun as a pasttime but now it just seems so stressful."
 1334."After seeing a video of girls Schauspielen like koreaboos, I wondered if I looked like them in the ey
1335."Remember when BJ’s called girls sluts for wearing short shorts and bragged about 2NE1 not doing that…. Now all CL wears is short shorts. lol

One of the many reasons I think BJ are full of shit."
 1335."Remember when BJ’s called girls sluts for wearing short shorts and bragged about 2NE1 not doi
1336."I feel so bad for Brown Eyed Girls. “Sixth Sense” was one of the best things I’ve ever seen and heard in a really long time, even outside of k-pop, yet they got so little success compared to what they deserve. They are easily the most talented girlgroup in K-pop yet people just don’t know how to appreciate real, amazing music anymore."
 1336."I feel so bad for Brown Eyed Girls. “Sixth Sense” was one of the best things I’ve ever se
1337."All girl groups are compared to 2NE1/SNSD because they’ve set the standard, they’ve accomplished stuff that other girl groups can only dream about. They’re the two most popular girl groups in Kpop (the WG had their moment) and it’s for a reason. Why did 2NE1 become so popular? Because they brought something new and different to Kpop, you may not think so but they’re popular for a reason. Until a new girl group offers something new and different or becomes as big as these two are… then they’ll always be compared to them."
 1337."All girl groups are compared to 2NE1/SNSD because they’ve set the standard, they’ve accompl
1338."She(Dara) looks like a 12 year old! i don’t get why people call her pretty"
 1338."She(Dara) looks like a 12 Jahr old! i don’t get why people call her pretty"
1327. Disagree- she may not be as pretty as Dara, Suzy or Yoona but she is pretty too, her personality isn't bad just because of the bad translation from that interview? she didn't even said that thing and she can't rap? shoot yourself
1328. Disagree
1329. Agree
1330. hmm agree
1331. Disagree- at least they are healthy
1332. that CAPS hurt my eyes
1333. U said it, dude
1334. When KPOP is your life u are happier
1335. Full of shit are you
1336. Agree- they ARE the most talented girl group in KPOP
1337. Agree
1338. Disagree- she is beautiful not pretty and wait- there are 12-years-old girls that are pretty too
1313. Agree- same goes for every other fans.
1314. Agree- I wonder what goes on in their heads.
1315. Agree- it's nicer without fan interference.
1316. Disagree- it depends on how they defend her. It's just her opinion or it might've been a slip of the tongue. I agree with your last statement.
1317. Agree- I didn't think she was right for the group.
1318. Disagree- I like Seohyun. I'm not a fan of aegyo.
1319. Agree- she has a lot but a bit more would do.
1320. Disagree- what do you mean by big? I still think they're overrated.
1321. Disagree- idc.
1322. Disagree- not for me.
1323. Agree- one thing I noticed is that everyone lies.
1324. Disagree- idc about them.
1325. Disagree- that's not original.
1326. Disagree- what?
1327. Disagree- I like her, kinda.
1328. Disagree- idc.
1329. Disagree- I don't mind.
1330. Agree- to your first part. I disagree to that last, though, because it doesn't matter the background of the artist, it's the art itself that matters. It's sung in american so it's american music.
1331. Disagree- they didn't fail that much. I think their japanese songs are pretty girl-empowering.
1332. Disagree- I think, and hope, that when I grow up, I'm gonna grow out of kpop.
1333. Disagree- I'm not a stan.
1334. Disagree- it's not taking over my life.
1335. Agree- other people do that too.
1336. Agree- it's one of my most favorite kpop songs, and they are one of the most talented girl groups.
1337. Agree- but at least compare them to other groups as well.
1338. Disagree- not really. I don't think she's that pretty, though.
1339."I can actually see these two(Ailee and Aj) as a cute couple ^^ (maybe it’s just me xD; )"
 1339."I can actually see these two(Ailee and Aj) as a cute couple ^^ (maybe it’s just me xD; )"
1340."I don’t think some people understand how ridiculous it is to fight over k-pop. You’re little fandom wars, and angry outbursts about artists mean nothing outside of k-pop. I can’t help but think “Get a life” when I see someone go out of their way to hate a group or singer and get so worked up to leave a fandom. You think that matters to anyone in the fandom? No. I think fandoms were made to identify with people who like the same things you do and give a sense of belonging. Too many people treat k-pop fandoms like political parties. Please get over yourself. This is k-pop not politics. Focus your wasted anger on something else. I hope I can speak for all k-pop fans when I say that we don’t need that bullshit."
 1340."I don’t think some people understand how ridiculous it is to fight over k-pop. You’re littl
1341."Congratulations, Blackjack. You made me hate 2ne1"
 1341."Congratulations, Blackjack. Du made me hate 2ne1"
1342."My YG Stan friend: “what are you reading?”

Me on the PC: “Psy’s gonna make a comeback soon”

My YG Stan friend: “oh you mean that old guy?”

Me: “whatever”

My YG Stan friend: “I don’t know why YG is spending money on him, he’s old and irrelevant. Why doesn’t he just leave?”

Me: “whatever”

A FEW WEEKS LATER!

My YG Stan Friend: “WOOO~OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! YG FAMILY FOR LIFE”

Me: “are you serious?”

Some family, right?"
 1342."My YG Stan friend: “what are Du reading?” Me on the PC: “Psy’s gonna make a comebac
1343."If SM debuts a new girl group, I really hope their style is similar to SNSD. I’m just sick and tired of all these new girl groups that come out with “fierce, sexy” concepts and think that it’s something new. To be honest, they look kinda stupid and can’t even pull it off."
 1343."If SM debuts a new girl group, I really hope their style is similar to SNSD. I’m just sick an
1344."I noticed that out of the big 3, JYP artists focus more on the performance that they give. YG artists barely focus on dance and I think SM artists just go with the flow. But for example, JJ Project have only 2 members but they own the entire stage. You don’t feel a sense of emptiness. And miss A have complicated dance moves but powerful vocals. While 2PM even adds acrobat moves."
 1344."I noticed that out of the big 3, JYP artists focus Mehr on the performance that they give. YG a
1339. Disagree...?
1340. Agree
1341. Who cares? not my problem but u did a horrible mistake hating these talented girls who will bring kpop world-wide (ok except psy) and u will regret later
1342. i don't care what happened to you.. i know i liked psy from the start
1343. Disagree- i don't want another girl group with kindergarten songs like Gee, Oh!, Visual Dreams or Kissing You. As much as i love SNSD these songs are way too overrated when in fact these songs are for 10 years old kids or younger
1344. Agree
1339. Disagree- who's the guy?
1340. Agree- it's just simple pop music.
1341. Disagree- I don't hate them, although fans can make me turn against them a bit.
1342. Disagree- my family doesn't listen to kpop.
1343. Disagree- I don't care about their style, just make them all talented and have high-quality music.
1344. idk but ik kpop performances are all about perfection.
1345."I wish Bom would speak more during their English interviews. She’s much more fluent than CL who constantly says “Like” every three seconds and has mini pauses so she could search for the right words. Bom’s just rolls off the tongue more naturally IMO. I don’t think it’s because she’s shy honestly. I think her personality is better than CL’s (she’s more outgoing and interesting to talk to) but I think just like NYT said, CL seeks attention more aggressively than the other girls. </3"
 1345."I wish Bom would speak Mehr during their English interviews. She’s much Mehr fluent than CL w
1346."I personally want Kpop to make it in America so all those little hipster dickweeds that think Kpop is some special little club of superior underground artists who are nothing like American artists nor are the even remotely westernized and who work harder than American artists and are more passionate because they trained for someout years while Americans only had to stand outside of buildings and practically beg for a company to listen to their mixtape for years or start of singing at festivals/bars/pubs and hopefully get noticed or spend years as a writer for famous artists while they patiently waited for their big break. Because joining a company at twelve and being trained is so much harder than having to do everything on your own until you finally get recognized and maybe get a deal, and maybe become successful. I really hope it becomes big so all of those people who complain about it getting big because they think Beliebers and Directioners will magically stop loving their oppas and start loving your oppas, and ruin the Kpop fandom although Kpop fans are just as batshit as Beliebers and Directioners, will just get the fuck out forever because then Kpop will be too mainstream-er for them to handle and I wouldn’t have to deal with the delusional bullshit the spit about KPop being the Omega of originality and uniqueness and talent while America is the shitbowl and most of them don’t even speak Korean nor are they Korean and they fail to realize a lot of Koreans view Kpop the way they view American music.

This is my wish.

Santa Make it happen."
 1346."I personally want Kpop to make it in America so all those little hipster dickweeds that think K
1347."I never understood why people think she can sing. She’s usually talk-singing. She HAS NO RANGE. Their latest song is one proof; while the other three are showing their power house vocals, then there’s Dara, rapping. Why can’t people just accept the fact that she’s just 2ne1’s mascot."
 1347."I never understood why people think she can sing. She’s usually talk-singing. She HAS NO RANG