Kpop Girl Power Agree oder disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop Girl Power 1820 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1820

Vor mehr als einem Jahr YushiGirl said…
518."I have so much love for this girl (Suzy)."
 518."I have so much Liebe for this girl (Suzy)."
519."I think it’s unfair that SM entertainment focuses on SNSD more than f(x). I honestly think that f(x) deserves more attention."
 519."I think it’s unfair that SM entertainment focuses on SNSD Mehr than f(x). I honestly think tha
520."Am I the only girl who listens to girl groups more than boy groups?"
And with this Yoona pic: Happy birthday unnie!
 520."Am I the only girl who listens to girl groups Mehr than boy groups?" And with this Yoona pic: H
Vor mehr als einem Jahr dinsangi said…
513.disagree
514.disagree
515.agree
516.agree
517.agree
518.agree
519.disagree
520.agree
Vor mehr als einem Jahr luv_warriorcatz said…
513. Disagree- nope.
514. Disagree- never bothered to notice.
515. Agree- I like them. But that's not the reason and to have an uncute concept (fierce concept) is apparently how one stands out.
516. Disagree- no, she's thin.
517. Agree- that annoys me.
518. Disagree- she's overrated.
519. Agree- they're gonna fade to just memories. There's so much you can do with them.
520. Disagree- um, no. Actually, a lot of people listen to more girl groups than boy groups.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr pretty_angel92 said…
513-disagree
514-agree but Eunji is much prettier
515-they're good but i don't love them
516-agree
517-agree
518-disagree, but i don't hate her
519-idk
520-agree, i'm a lesbian for kpop xD i don't really care about boy groups
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Vor mehr als einem Jahr kp1fan said…
Sorry I missed one can I post now :
498 disagree haha gee is still till now a gr8 song and it totally can compete with other songs such as oh my god 4 girls day gee is way much better
499 disagree she is the least beautiful member 4 me in kara but I think her personality
And ability 2 sing and dance r the things that got her 2 the entertainment industry
500 disagree lol it's the stupid fans problem nether tae or leeteuk shuld do some thing a bout it XD
501 agree hahaha it's the first time I know that they say that about sica maybe cuz of her chin lol they r really stupid
502 agree YG members r not connected as JYP but they r connected
503 disagree lol horror stories haha never heard of it plz face the reality no one will accept that even for fame
504 disagree so what that is not a reason 2 hate kpop
505 disagree
506 IDK I hate it 2 but they don’t overboard unless others say something very bad a bout their idols
507 disagree
508 agree
509 totally agree
510 disagree
511 agree
512 agree but some fans are more

513 agree
514agree
515 totally agree
516 agree
517 disagree
518 disagree
519 agree they deserve more attention but they r focusing on snsd cuz they r more famous and they r who bring the money 2 SM
520 disagree I 'm not a girl but I think girls like girl groups more then boy groups
521."Seohyun seems to be constantly picked on by her unnies, but one can see how much she is loved and cherished by each one of them. I think she’s the only one who truly gets along with each and every member with no exceptions, as they all seem to make it a point to take good care of her. I’m jealous! It makes me want to have 8 beautiful unnies too!!! <3"
 521."Seohyun seems to be constantly picked on Von her unnies, but one can see how much she is loved an
522."I think Hyoyeon is stunning."
 522."I think Hyoyeon is stunning."
523."It’s not an illusion of her having a small body; seeing them live, Taeyeon really does have a big head and face."
 523."It’s not an illusion of her having a small body; seeing them live, Taeyeon really does have a
524."When I first found out Sunny Hill’s fan name, I read “Hiller” as “Hitler”"
 524."When I first found out Sunny Hill’s Fan name, I read “Hiller” as “Hitler”"
525."IMO, 2NE1 and Blackjack is the most creative name of a group and fandom.

“2NE1= To Anyone”
- Their music is to anyone.

“2NE1 = New Evolution of the 21st Century”
- It means that they bring something new in the kpop world. (which is true because they are the first girlgroup that shows fierceness, girlpower and still maintain it until now)

“Blackjack is a card game and the highest score is 21”
- Like the number ‘21’ in the card game Blackjack, they will never lose.”

2NE1 also frequently uses Queen and Ace cards logo in their clothes, earrings or props which represents their group and fandom’. [Queen (10) + Ace (11) = Blackjack (21)]

Everything makes sense to me."
 525."IMO, 2NE1 and Blackjack is the most creative name of a group and fandom. “2NE1= To Anyone
526."Without makeup Sooyoung looks the best.. and Yoona looks God-awful -_-"
 526."Without makeup Sooyoung looks the best.. and Yoona looks God-awful -_-"
527."The whole refering to some idols as ugly thing has to stop. Because no matter how many times you tell some onethat they’re beautiful it takes on person to sat that they’re ugly for them to believe it. And then when idols change the thing about them that people said were ugly they are automatically fake and plastic. I’m sick of seeing people bashing on idols for their looks. I am a girl but I think that every female idol is beautiful and every male idol is handsome. If you aren’t attracted to an idol than don’t say that. Don’t say that they are ugly. And if you’re saying that they are ugly just because you don’t like them you must feel pretty damn ugly."
 527."The whole refering to some idols as ugly thing has to stop. Because no matter how many times Du
521. Agree- I guess...
522. Disagree- In some angles, kinda. But not really.
523. idk I never noticed.
524. Disagree- never saw the word but lol.
525. Agree- I guess. It depends how some interpret names.
526. Disagree- They look alright.
527. Agree- shouldn't hate an idol because they look ugly. But sometimes how we view someone's character, outlines their looks. Like if someone doesn't like someone else's character, one can't help but consider them ugly.
528."I wonder what it’s like having an older sister who’s in the biggest girl group in the world, and you’re in a group that’s practically ignored by your own company."
 528."I wonder what it’s like having an older sister who’s in the biggest girl group in the world,
529."Those people who are destroying VIP-Blackjack relationship are PATHETIC, HAVE NO LIFE and OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS OVER THIS “FAMILY” thing.

I saw a “VIP’s” comment on GD’s teaser saying that “No Blackjacks are allowed only VIP”.

UHM .. HELLO?! WHAT KIND OF FAN WILL NOT LET OTHER FANDOMS SUPPORT THEIR BIAS GROUP?

Obviously, that person is PRETENDING-VIP and wants this “family” to fight!

Good thing all VIPs are againts that person and defended Blackjacks.

Sometimes I can’t help but to think that they are the people who actually destroyed the ELF-SONE relationship.

Not all VIPs are Blackjack and not all Blackjacks are VIP BUT in the end we still RESPECT each other and knows that we are FAMILY."
 529."Those people who are destroying VIP-Blackjack relationship are PATHETIC, HAVE NO LIFE and OBVIOU
530."I hate WONDERBANG. So i was so happy when it was announced that Big Bang wouldn’t promote their new album Still Alive in music programs. NO WONDERBANG"
 530."I hate WONDERBANG. So i was so happy when it was announced that Big Bang wouldn’t promote thei
531."I thought about how messed up it was for TVXQ during their split and then I remembered that BoA was Jaejoong’s best friend and she was in America during the split. I can’t even imagine how painful taht must have been. To come home and have your best friend gone. I mean It seems like they don’t let the members of TVXQ now talk to JYJ I hardly doubt they would let BoA."
 531."I thought about how messed up it was for TVXQ during their teilt, split and then I remembered that BoA
532."People who always say Blackjacks are cocky are getting on my nerves. Since when is it cocky of someone to say their favourite group is the best, talented, unique, the queens/princess of Kpop. Odd are a lot of people say this about their favourite group. Who does it hurt when we praise these girls. Don’t judge a whole fandom on the people who don’t understand that they can’t just go bashing other groups. If we wanna say that 2NE1 is the best we’re gonna say it the same way you will say your bias is the best, unique, talented or the kings/queens or whatever. This whole thing about blackjacks being cocky is like getting into a fight and oyur opponent say no weapons allowed then during the fight they stab you with a knife. If we can’t be loud about how much we love them when they win or get praised by a star than neither can you."
 532."People who always say Blackjacks are cocky are getting on my nerves. Since when is it cocky of s
533."I don’t hate her but every time I look at Hyorin all I see is Janice from The Muppets and it kind of bugs me…"
 533."I don’t hate her but every time I look at Hyorin all I see is Janice from The Muppets and it k
534."I find her(Kang Sora) really ugly"
 534."I find her(Kang Sora) really ugly"
535."Though they say that SNSD is the “BEST KPOP GIRL GROUP,”. I’d chose F(X) over SNSD anytime."
 535."Though they say that SNSD is the “BEST Kpop GIRL GROUP,”. I’d chose F(X) over SNSD anytime
536."Wonder Girls own the cutest maknaes."
 536."Wonder Girls own the cutest maknaes."
537."2NE1 and Miss A are the only kpop girl group I care about. I can’t stand other girl groups. Sorry :/"
 537."2NE1 and Miss A are the only Kpop girl group I care about. I can’t stand other girl groups. So
538."Sohee’s got a beautiful smile."
 538."Sohee’s got a beautiful smile."
539."I think Miss A would have a pretty good chance to succeed in american music industry, though? Their dance is powerful and they’re not the type og girl-ish and act all cute girlband. Their members aren’t too much and their faces are also different and unique in their own way. So I think it’ll be easier for people to memorize their name and differentiate them."
 539."I think Miss A would have a pretty good chance to succeed in american Musik industry, though? Th
528. idk how to answer this.
529. Disagree- *sigh*, I'm not gonna go into the whole 'haters aren't jealous and have no life' thing again. A comment is just a comment, it's not trying to destroy your so-called relationship.
530. Disagree- I don't even care about Wonderbang.
531. Agree- I guess.
532. Disagree- lolwut. It is pretty arrogant of them, right? In fact, almost every fans are. Anyone can say that, and saying they're acting cocky is very different from fans themselves saying their crap.
533. Disagree- what's that?
534. Disagree
535. Disagree- I used to be a fan of them but they're kinda boring me at the moment.
536. Disagree- eh.
537. Disagree- I like Brown-eyed Girls.
538. Disagree- not really.
539. Disagree- I get your point but I don't think any group has a good chance in the music industry.
540."I’d love to see an interaction between Suzy and Sungyeol."
 540."I’d Liebe to see an interaction between Suzy and Sungyeol."
541."Everyone says 2ne1 is the girl version of Big Bang. They might have a similar style. But on talent wise, and actual comparisons, Wonder Girls are Big Bangs real counterparts. They both always release quality albums, and they each have multiple members who can rap, great vocalists, the cutest maknaes who aren’t just ”faces” for group, they can all actually sing, they both have great composers as well, and are all involved deeply in the making of their music, they don’t just sing what their company gives them, they will produce their own music too. WonderBang are the Kings and Queens of Kpop."
 541."Everyone says 2ne1 is the girl version of Big Bang. They might have a similar style. But on tale
542."Hyoyeon BETTER BE part of the next SNSD sub-group (like taetiseo). I would like sooyoung to definitely be in it too and then either sunny or jessica for the 3rd member. I want this to be a tough rap-dance esque group(the complete opposite of “Twinkle”) with strong vocals on the side because i know Hyo, Sooyoung, and Sunny/Jess could pull that off well. I do NOT want yuri in a group with hyoyeon, that’s for sure. Yuri’s too annoying. SM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not disappoint. #WE WANT HYOYEON!!!!!"
 542."Hyoyeon BETTER BE part of the Weiter SNSD sub-group (like taetiseo). I would like sooyoung to defi
543."This year will be a battle of fandoms for MAMA. So many comebacks. It’ll be Cassies vs ELF vs VIP vs Sone vs Blackjacks vs Wonderful vs Shawol and whoever else decides to make a comeback. LOL, I think it’ll be the worst year in fandom history. Maybe, maybe not XD"
 543."This Jahr will be a battle of fandoms for MAMA. So many comebacks. It’ll be Cassies vs ELF vs
544."Dara’s part in 2NE1’s “In The Club” always shocks me because I can’t believe it’s her. Because we hardly hear her voice sometimes."
 544."Dara’s part in 2NE1’s “In The Club” always shocks me because I can’t believe it’s he
545."I always admire G.Na’s voice. Ever since I heard her song “Supa Solo”, she’s become one of my favorite singers. Her voice may not be big like Sistar’s Hyorin and Ailee nor is her voice can reach high octave notes like IU but its different. Average but different like 2ne1’s Park Bom. She’s the kind of singer who isn’t a copycat, express her personality in her songs AND sound amazing! And that’s why G.Na inspire me to improve my vocals and one day sing with her.

s!b

I’m a KissMe who happens to feel the same way with U-Kiss: non-copycats who can express themselves naturally through their music (just to throw that out there)

s!b2

For someone like G.Na, not being a copycat is a true musician"
 545."I always admire G.Na’s voice. Ever since I heard her song “Supa Solo”, she’s become one
546."Only jealous, ugly girls hate on SNSD because they know they could never be like them. When i look at SNSD i don’t think, “oh, they’re too skinny and they’re so fake.” I think “wow, they’re gorgeous and they inspire me to work out and lose weight.” Not only them, but their music makes me feel confident, sexy, cute, feminine, and like a badass all at the same time (depending on the song). When i dance to OH! i feel like the cutest ‘cheerleader’ in the world (lol) and when i dance to The Boys, i feel so ‘in charge’. The reason so many blackjacks hate on SNSD’s looks is because 2NE1 is not considered a pretty group and no one wants to look them. "
 546."Only jealous, ugly girls hate on SNSD because they know they could never be like them. When i lo
547."Wonder Girls is my favourite group, but I’m getting sick of watching Sohee with her mouth hanging open."
 547."Wonder Girls is my favourite group, but I’m getting sick of watching Sohee with her mouth hang
548."Both Tiffany and Jessica were born in California, but Tiffany’s Korean accent is stronger than Jessica’s when she speaks English — so it’s this strange mix of Korean-accented Valley Girl- I think this is what might make people so annoyed when she speaks English. It sounds like she’s trying too hard to bring that Valley Girl accent back to sound more like Jessica, almost like she’s trying to compete with her."
 548."Both Tiffany and Jessica were born in California, but Tiffany’s Korean accent is stronger tha
549."I’m happy and sad when Suzy did not pick L although L chose her on IY2. Sad because I really want her to pick him and Happy because Suzy will not gain hate among inspirits."

549."I’m happy and sad when Suzy did not pick L although L chose her on IY2. Sad because I really w
550."I honestly want to give some kpop fans a slap in their faces when they say things like how WonSoKa doesn’t deserve this award or that, or how WonSoKa are overrated. Really? Really now? Sometimes I wonder whether these fans know anything about kpop at all. It is one thing to dislike an artist, but a total different thing to bash them and diss on them every article related to them. Let me tell you something, wondergirls, snsd, and kara have come a long way. They may not have a lot of international fans, and may not be very popular in the states, but they will always remain as one of the best kpop girl groups of all time. They’ve worked their ases off to achieve what they have of today and NO ONE can bring them down. Some fans of newer girl groups like 2NE1 need to learn how to respect your idol’s seniors. Personally i am a fan of 2NE1’s music but one thing for sure 2NE1 can never replace these girls. Old is gold. WonSoKa has been one of the biggest contributors to early kpop and it’s sad how new kpop fans only recognize groups like 2NE1 and thinks WonSoKa are some lame girly group that can only do cute music and are all about visuals. So if you are one of those fans who thinks like this then you are surely missing out. Oh & btw, WonSoKa does great variety too."
It sounded sooo rude i wanna kill you.
 550."I honestly want to give some Kpop Fans a slap in their faces when they say things like how WonSo
551."My best friend is a SONE and I’m a hardcore Cassie, Shawol, and B2UTY. Whenever I try to talk to her about DB5K, SHINee, or B2ST, she immediately talks about how SNSD is so great and so much better than the groups I like ever will be. I really hate her sometimes when she does this. I know that SNSD has accomplished a lot of things and are considered one of the leaders of KPOP, but she doesn’t need to act so snobby about it. She also said she hated B2ST & SHINee to my FACE. I can’t believe her."
 551."My best friend is a SONE and I’m a hardcore Cassie, Shawol, and B2UTY. Whenever I try to talk
552."I love how Dal*Shabet’s clothing & sets look fancy!"
 552."I Liebe how Dal*Shabet’s clothing & sets look fancy!"
553."I ship these two(Jieun and Yongguk) so hard

Jieun’s the sweet, angelic model student-turned idol star. Yongguk’s the strong, tough guy who has his soft spots in there. From “Going Crazy” to IS2, their collabs are just great and their voices sound amazing together." They would make such a precious couple. "
 553."I ship these two(Jieun and Yongguk) so hard Jieun’s the sweet, angelic model student-turned
540. Disagree- no thanks.
541. Disagree- sorry, I don't pay attention to Big Bang that much. *gasp*
542. Disagree- I'd like a group that can sing, instead of dance.
543. Agree- probably, it's not much different than last year I think.
544. Disagree- I can recognize her weak voice.
545. Agree- not my favorite singer but I liked her in that song with the long title.
546. Disagree- *sigh*
547. Agree- she does that a lot, along with others like Hyuna.
548. Agree- Jessica's is more annoying though.
549. Disagree- don't care.
550. Disagree- how are those things bashing? And since when was 2ne1 a new group? And personally, I don't care about variety because it has nothing to do with music, it's just another desperate way to rake in fans. And in my opinion, 2ne1 has better music than those girl groups and have long made their mark in kpop.
551. Agree- it's pretty snobby. Don't know how else to answer this, sorry.
552. Disagree- they're alright.
553. Disagree- I don't ship.
554."I used to ship MinDragon for fun, because it was the safe ship, the ship I know no one else rides, but after seeing GD back hug Minzy on Strong heart, they really do make a cute couple."
 554."I used to ship MinDragon for fun, because it was the safe, sicher ship, the ship I know no one else ride
555."I’m convinced that most of the kpop fandom is made up of trolls and immature teenyboppers. I just can’t take most of these confessions seriously."
 555."I’m convinced that most of the Kpop fandom is made up of trolls and immature teenyboppers. I j
556."I was a SONE first, then ELF. Now I’m an ELF first, with SONE being second. I still love music by HyunA, SHINee, 2NE1, and 4Minute. I don’t understand the fanwars and never will. Just enjoy the music and leave other people’s favorites alone."
 556."I was a SONE first, then ELF. Now I’m an ELF first, with SONE being second. I still Liebe Musik
557."Saying that people don’t like SNSD just because they’re jealous of their beauty was the most stupid argument I’ve ever read. I’m sorry but I don’t like them because I don’t like their music, I can’t “listen” to their looks. Pretty faces we can see anywhere, but talent is very rare these days."
 557."Saying that people don’t like SNSD just because they’re jealous of their beauty was the mos
558."I wish people would stop discriminating against Dani for her age without even giving her a chance to prove any of her talents. I was unfairly discriminated against for my age at one of my first jobs as a teen and it sucked. I felt like a failure even though I was trying my best. How much worse must it be to have the whole world do that to you? Think about it."
 558."I wish people would stop discriminating against Dani for her age without even giving her a chanc
559."This was certainly the best comeback of the Wonder Girls, they have evolved both musically and artistically. In addition to having greatly improved as dancers. I’m proud of them, Sohee has improved her vocals, Lim and their facial expressions, Sunye improved her dancing, Yenny and their compositions and Yubin and her rap. Wonder Party came to mark a new era for our queens."
 559."This was certainly the best comeback of the Wonder Girls, they have evolved both musically and a