Kpop Girl Power Agree oder disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop Girl Power 1820 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 1820

Vor mehr als einem Jahr YushiGirl said…
1167."I think I’m like depressed or something..Besides KPOP & Korean dramas, nothing else really makes me smile or gives me that butterfly feeling..Korean dramas teach me to be strong because there’ll always be hope and tomorrow will be a better day. People wonder why I’m so into Kpop and Korean dramas..They’re the 2 reasons why I’m still alive because honestly without them, I don’t feel like living anymore"
 1167."I think I’m like depressed oder something..Besides Kpop & Korean dramas, nothing else really ma
1168."I find Yubin’s rapping really awkward. She just doesn’t flow well."
 1168."I find Yubin’s rapping really awkward. She just doesn’t flow well."
1169."I don’t understand when people find CL stage image “fake” is not fake nigga is called “stage image” Actress do the same in dramas and I don’t see nodoby calling them fake. Someting that in Acting class tells us always is that we are someone different in stage that in our daily life. Is she were a ordinary girl it would be boring and senseless. CL shine for a lot things."
 1169."I don’t understand when people find CL stage image “fake” is not fake nigga is called “
1170."Am I the only one who hates IU with Taeyang? I don’t hate IU, but the idea of Bae beeing her boyfriend makes me going mad. I don’t know why, but I can’t ship them. "
 1170."Am I the only one who hates IU with Taeyang? I don’t hate IU, but the idea of Bae beeing her
1171."A Pink’s EunJi looks like Victoria from f(x)."
 1171."A Pink’s EunJi looks like Victoria from f(x)."
1172."I SEE A LOT OF BLACKJACKS GETTING UPSET OVER THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE UPSET THAT THEY KEEP COMPARING EvoL. AND A LOT OF THEM ARE SAYING OMG, BLACKJACKS ARE EXCITED FOR THEM JUST BECAUSE A FEW PEOPLE ARE BEING DUMB THAT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING.

BUT HERE’S THE THING. IT’S NOT JUST A FEW PEOPLE. IT’S A LOT OF PEOPLE. YOU THINK IF BLACKJACKS WERE EXCITED AS YOU SAY THEY ARE PEOPLE WOULD BE HAVING THESE PROBLEMS? YOU THINK IF IT WAS JUST A FEW PEOPLE IT WOULD BE THIS BIG OF AN ISSUE?

YOUR FANDOM IS A NOTORIOUS HATE FANDOM AND I THINK IT’S TIME YOU GUYS RECOGNIZE THAT THERE ARE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLE BLACKJACKS WHO CALL PROTECTING THE GIRLS BASHING OTHER GIRLS. IT’S KIND OF PATHETIC YOU GUYS ATTACK A GROUP THAT HASN’T EVEN DEBUTED WHO DOESN’T EVEN HAVE THE SAME SOUND AS 2NE1. AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, 2NE1 WASN’T THE FIRST HIP-HOP GIRL GROUP, (THEY ARE NOT EVEN HIP-HOP) THERE ACTUALLY WERE HIP-HOP GIRL GROUPS BEFORE THEM BUT THEY NEVER GOT THE EXPOSURE NECESSARY TO MAKE THEM A SUCCESS."
 1172."I SEE A LOT OF BLACKJACKS GETTING UPSET OVER THE FACT THAT PEOPLE ARE UPSET THAT THEY KEEP COMP
1173."Every time 2ne1 releases a single/album I repeat BOM parts over and over because I can’t get over her unique voice"
 1173."Every time 2ne1 releases a single/album I repeat BOM parts over and over because I can’t get
1174."I don’t understand what the point in the SNSD hate is. Are you trying to make me not be a Sone anymore or something? You can say all the nasty things you want to me about them but there’s honestly nothing you can do to stop me from loving these girls the most, lol. Sorry, nice try!"
 1174."I don’t understand what the point in the SNSD hate is. Are Du trying to make me not be a Son
1175."T-ara members NEVER bullied hwayoung. It’s all rumors. Go to hyoleader.tumblr.com for explanations and TRUTH. I love 6-ara with all my heart and will support them no matter what. That’s what being a fan is. Supporting your favorite idols even if they make mistakes (like NORMAL human beings. nobody’s perfect). I’m glad Hwayoung left, tbh. Now Eunjung and Hyomin can return to being a rapping duo like the good ole days. I used eunjung’s picture because she’s getting most of the heat from this scandal, when she never did anything to deserve it. It’s a shame people are using her character from dream high to judge her as if that’s how she really is. She is way too sweet of a person to be a bully, i mean, come on now. EUNJUNG FIGHTING! 6-ARA FIGHTING!"
 1175."T-ara members NEVER bullied hwayoung. It’s all rumors. Go to hyoleader.tumblr.com for explana
1176."I feel like SECRET and INFINITE has more chemistry than INFINITE and APINK."
 1176."I feel like SECRET and INFINITE has Mehr chemistry than INFINITE and APINK."
1177."I think JOO is great as solo, but I wish she was at a group. Same goes to Ailee."
 1177."I think JOO is great as solo, but I wish she was at a group. Same goes to Ailee."
1178."Kpop fans complain about all the new girl groups that debut with aegyo concepts and how they want something different. Then when a new girl group comes out with a not so cutesy concept, they get bashed and get accused of copying 2NE1 constantly."
 1178."Kpop Fans complain about all the new girl groups that debut with aegyo concepts and how they wa
1179."i get mad when trolls hate on the Wonder Girls, 2NE1, BIGBANG & more because they’re “too American”. ok last time i checked all kpop music & videos are influenced by Western music & culture in some way. majority of kpop song titles are in English & most songs contain english lyrics of some sort so stop using excuses to bash these talented groups. i think it’s admirable to that they’re English is quite good. they have a good mix of American & Korean culture in their music."
 1179."i get mad when trolls hate on the Wonder Girls, 2NE1, BIGBANG & Mehr because they’re “too A
1180."I never got the point of dancers in the group… don’t get me wrong, I know a lot of people love the main dancers but it’s not like I can HEAR their dancing thought my iPod. If group are gonna have a dancer, at least they should also be good at something other than dancing. For example Tae Yang is the main dancer but he’s also main vocal along with Dae Sung… or Minzy, who’s vocals are as good if not better than Bom’s.
"
 1180."I never got the point of dancers in the group… don’t get me wrong, I know a lot of people L
1181."On Hyuna’s Bubble Pop video on Youtube people call her a slut and whore. I’M SICK AND TIERED OF PEOPLE GIVING CRAP TO HYUNA, either calling her a slut or saying that she’s overrated I’m annoyed a lot by it. She didn’t ask to have her own song and to be sexy. SO don’t blame it on Hyuna, if you have to blame it on Cube."
 1181."On Hyuna’s Bubble Pop video on Youtube people call her a slut and whore. I’M SICK AND TIERE
1182."I’m ashamed with you guys. Seriously. Why going on other’s mvs to say “Taeyeon sings it better”, “2ne1’s version is soooo much better” OR EVEN “Boyfriend is blachblablah”. Get a hold of yourself. Shit. Can’t you guys see that this is denegrating our fandom, the KPOP fandom? People are going to HATE kpop for all this ‘overvaluation’. I am really disappointed to look for Pussycat Doll’s Hush Hush and FOUND THAT AMOUNT OF SHIT. This is disgusting, guys, SONES are much better and Girls’ Generation deserve much more."
 1182."I’m ashamed with Du guys. Seriously. Why going on other’s mvs to say “Taeyeon sings it b
1183."STOP SAYING SHITS ON 2NE1! you don’t have to hate them because they’re more popular than your idol!!! you’re saying stop judging shits yet your judging 2NE1! "
 1183."STOP SAYING SHITS ON 2NE1! Du don’t have to hate them because they’re Mehr beliebt than yo
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KippyGirl said…
1154. Disagree- why? ok when they are going at home and blah blah blah but at airport? i find it normal
1155. Disagree- i've always felt comfortable with my body ..
1156. Agree
1157. .. hihi Agree
1158. Agree
1159. Agree- but sounds quite imposible
1160. Disagree- she is not arrogant.
1161. I don't follow them
1162. What do you mean? Dara is fake? i really wonder if an anonymous said this.. cuz i wanna sing.. you know what
1163. Disagree- BomBae collab please!
1164. Agree- i really respect them and other girl groups that are not like T-ara (and we all know what i'm talking about)
1165. Agree
1166. Disagree.. i listen 2NE1 because i like their style, even thought Bom is my bias
1167. Agree and disagree- somewhere in the middle
1168. Disagree
1169. Agree
1170. Agree- ahh, so much i agree with this. BomBae forever... i'm like starting trolling :|
1171. Disagree- Vic looks prettier
1172. Agree- but stop generalizing
1173. Agree
1174. Agree- this happens with all the groups
1175. Nah, disagree- Hwayoung's haters say this thing- no not T-ara bullied Hwayoung- Jiyeon, Boram, Soyeon, Eunjung and Hyomin bullied Hwayoung- Qri did nothing wrong..
1176. Don't ship..
1177. Disagree
1178. Agree.. eh
1179. Agree
1180. Agree
1181. Agree
1182. Agree- nothing beats the original version
1183. Agree
1184."It honestly pisses me off how Hyosung gets so much attention for an average body, the true curvy one in secret is Zinger. But back to my point. Sunhwa is a Pure Korean Beauty (She resembles kim tae hee so much!) and was originally intended to be (and still is) the face of secret. She gets SO much attention for secret through all the variety shows she goes on (she is hilarious, trust me) yet hyosung - who isn’t that pretty and has an average body - gets so much attention for doing nothing. How unfair. Secret’s company needs to put Sunhwa in the middle more, and get her a lead role in a drama, that way she can truely fulfill her role as the face. I’m tired of hyosung this and hyosung that, she’s becoming really overrated and overexposed."
 1184."It honestly pisses me off how Hyosung gets so much attention for an average body, the true curv
1185."I don’t like how people praise evey other member of 2ne1 but Bom. They put down her talent. She sang live at MAMA with the flu. Have any of your biases done that? On top of that, she slayed that night. This girl deserves more of the spotlight. "
 1185."I don’t like how people praise evey other member of 2ne1 but Bom. They put down her talent. S
1186."It’s almost sad that you left while the rest of the fandom was celebrating.

I had only known about you for a couple of months and I remember going through almost half your blog in one day. To say that you’ll be missed is an understatement. You were a guide to us and were looked up to by many.

All I can say is, that, Onions will never be the same again.

Wish you best of luck for the future Mr. Onion.
You’re welcome back in this family anytime."
For those who don't know: oniontaker is a important sone who quit twitter and tumblr and his/her facebook was locked (?). This is what I know I'm not 100% sure
 1186."It’s almost sad that Du left while the rest of the fandom was celebrating. I had only kno
1187."Nana is getting so overrated, at least with international fans. She’s a cute girl, but she ain’t that cute. I don’t remember anyone caring about her until she went blonde…"
 1187."Nana is getting so overrated, at least with international fans. She’s a cute girl, but she ai
1188."blackjacks,Instead of being here spamming with your negative comments on everything why not go and calm down. I’m tired of you guys// YG stan "
 1188."blackjacks,Instead of being here spamming with your negative Kommentare on everything why not go
1189."“I don’t pay attention to rookies unless they are from the Big 3” “The only good/popular groups in Kpop come from the Big 3” “I only listen to groups that are from the Big 3”

I’ve been seeing comments like that a lot lately. I really hate how close-minded some Kpop fans are. I wish they’d give smaller entertainment companies groups a chance. Just because a group doesn’t come from a certain label doesn’t mean they’re bad. Just because a certain group isn’t as popular as the other top groups doesn’t mean they’re untalented. So many good groups are overlooked because some Kpop fans are so damn closeminded that anything that doesn’t revolve around the Big 3 isn’t worthy of being listened to! Talk about having an elitist attitude. It’s really pathetic some have that mindset, and they’re missing out on some really talented groups too. Oh well, their loss."
 1189."“I don’t pay attention to rookies unless they are from the Big 3” “The only good/popula
1190."EvoL stands for “Effective Voices of Ladies”. It is pronounced as “Evil” and can be seen as “Love” spelled backwards. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with Evolution."
 1190."EvoL stands for “Effective Voices of Ladies”. It is pronounced as “Evil” and can be see
1191."I hope Tiffany releases a solo album in English. I really like her voice when she sings in English."
 1191."I hope Tiffany releases a solo album in English. I really like her voice when she sings in Engl
1192."This is nothing but a childish complaint from an OC blackjack like me but it really KIND OF irks me how Dara KEEPS on USING Bom’s signature line,“Fighting! Fighting! Ya-ya-ya!” for the past few days, weeks and months. I still love her of course; I just have to get this silly cavil out of me.

Oh, some Dara stans are probably mad at me now."
 1192."This is nothing but a childish complaint from an OC blackjack like me but it really KIND OF irk
1193."I used to love this blog so much, but it has turned into a hate-blog more than a confession blog, why can’t you just enjoy the music instead of hating on all the bands you don’t like? It makes me sad to read all of the hate here."
 1193."I used to Liebe this blog so much, but it has turned into a hate-blog Mehr than a confession blo
1194."What I love so much about kpop is that all the artists are so playful, and dorky."
 1194."What I Liebe so much about Kpop is that all the artists are so playful, and dorky."
1195."I don’t understand why Blackjacks are calling the Snsd girls plastics. To me 2NE1 looks more fake than Snsd."
 1195."I don’t understand why Blackjacks are calling the Snsd girls plastics. To me 2NE1 looks Mehr
1196."she(Sunye) is so underrated."
 1196."she(Sunye) is so underrated."
1197."Evol fans, please, stop pointing fingers immediately at Blackjacks. Honestly, I have seen more confessions saying negative things about 2ne1/BJs coming from you then I have heard negative things about Evol coming from Blackjacks. Don’t just jump to conclusions. Most Blackjacks are aware 2ne1 doesn’t own a certain style, and they respect Evol. They might keep their distance, but they do respect Evol."

1197."Evol fans, please, stop pointing fingers immediately at Blackjacks. Honestly, I have seen Mehr
1198."i have a real annoyance/serious hate for blackjacks and 2ne1. Why? because i cant fucking stand them. Blackjacks seriously think every new girl group is out to copy 2ne1, like they even want to! they think GLAM is tryna copy, they think EXID is tryna copy, they think EvoL, D-Unit, Goddess and any other girl group who doesnt want to fit the typical mold of girl groups, is tryna copy. Like seriously fuck off. and i dont care even if you do like these groups if i see another cmnt saying “i like this girl group, but 2ne1 will always be my fave” i will seriously start a anti-cafe. thats how sick i am of seeing the words Blackjacks/2ne1, i fucking hate them with a passion!

Like seriously we cant go to no video without cmnts 2ne1 related, SHUT THE FUCK UP. i saw a youtuber say this, Blackjacks new name is Blowjobs. BLOWJOBS IS BLACKJACK NEW NAME.

Ps: i laughed my ass off when 2ne1 walked away with no trophies this comeback, they got their asses whooped LMAO!"
 1198."i have a real annoyance/serious hate for blackjacks and 2ne1. Why? because i cant fucking stand
1199."If EvoL has nothing to do with EVOLUTION, why does the picture say OTHERWISE?

I’m not hating, just POINTING OUT some things."
PS:Coulsn't find the picture is something from their mv
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 1199."If EvoL has nothing to do with EVOLUTION, why does the picture say OTHERWISE? I’m not hat
1200."It’s actually quite nice that T-ara fans/QUEENS are supporting
the girls, especially with all the crap they’re getting.

But don’t be so quick to deny the bully rumors. T-ara still
haven’t tried to prove their innocence and Hwayoung still
hasn’t denied the bully rumors or tried defending her former
members. They probably did bully Hwayoung in some way. We
may never know."
MY answer: I only care about T-ara's music. I don't give a fuck about the members except Hwayoung.
 1200."It’s actually quite nice that T-ara fans/QUEENS are supporting the girls, especially with al
1201."Hyosung has went through a group disbandment with Five Girls and lost her father before she became the LEADER, the lead vocal, and the main dancer of SECRET. Saying she does ”nothing” is absolutely absurd. She’s known not as the curviest idol in k-pop, but the best ”bagel girl” because she has a baby face and a rather glamorous body that you wouldn’t think she’d have. She’s appeared on plenty of variety shows (OMS, anyone?) and her personality is very likeable, so it’s no wonder lots of fellow idols and fans love her. She deserves every bit of attention she gets and jealous people are not gonna bring her down."
 1201."Hyosung has went through a group disbandment with Five Girls and Lost her father before she bec
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KippyGirl said…
1184. Disagree- i know JiEun and Sunhwa are prettier than Hyosung but Hyosung gets the attention because she is the most talented? plus no, Zinger's body isn't curvy, she lost a lot of weight
1185. Agree- so many people say she can't sing because she can't sing the high notes- she actually can but she focuses on using her POWERFUL voice and her voice is unique and u can feel the emotion when she sings
1186. Agree- oniontaker was a wellknown sone (?)
1187. Disagree- she is pretty, i know her bare face isn't that great but she is pretty
1188. ?? this makes no sense cuz all the fandoms are like that
1189. Disagree- it's everyone's choice what they want to listen
1190. i don't mind
1191. Disagree- i like her english very much but i don't want her to have an album
1192. Doesn't bother me.. but some DARAlings would probably hate u now
1193. Agree
1194. Agree
1195. God give this S♥NE a brain
1196. Agree
1197. Agree
1198. o_______________________________O i don't care they didn't won at music shows, because SUJU was there, and even if their song wasn't good (not even in top 10 in charts) they won... plus the best comeback of the year (yeah......... GANGNAM STYLE) a song that everybody liked- that had a perfect all-kill didn't won anything so i don't care what they win when there are crazy fans that vote with 10 accounts..
1199. idk
1200. Agree
1201. Agree- is she the best bagel girl? i thought uee is and jihyun is better known as a bagel girl than hyosung
1202."People just need to shut up about 2NE1 and Blackjacks. Stop defending your fandom by saying only a few people start drama. In case you didn’t realize, Blackjacks like to start shit. They just think that they’re protecting 2NE1 but they’re not. Some people think your idols are ugly and that they have no talent. Get over it already! Gosh. You people need to stop pushing your likes onto others who don’t see the same things that you do. Don’t you dare say that we’re jealous of 2NE1 because our favorite group is less famous. That just proves that some of you are only in the fandom for the sake of it being popular. So what if our fandom is less popular? That doesn’t make us love them any less."
 1202."People just need to shut up about 2NE1 and Blackjacks. Stop defending your fandom Von saying onl
1203."When you put down someone else’s fandom, your bringing shame to your own fandom. Just keep your opinions to yourself."
 1203."When Du put down someone else’s fandom, your bringing shame to your own fandom. Just keep yo
1204."Congratulations Blackjacks! Just lost my respect for you :)"
 1204."Congratulations Blackjacks! Just Lost my respect for Du :)"
1205."Bom is my idol. She’s so sweet, kind, funny, strange and talented. To top it all off, she’s beautiful."
 1205."Bom is my idol. She’s so sweet, kind, funny, strange and talented. To oben, nach oben it all off, she’s
1206."Bom= Main Vocalist, Minji=Lead Vocalist/Main Dancer/Rapper, CL=Leader/Main Rapper/Vocalist, Dara=Vocalist/Sub Rapper. I wish fans would stop confusing the roles of the group."
 1206."Bom= Main Vocalist, Minji=Lead Vocalist/Main Dancer/Rapper, CL=Leader/Main Rapper/Vocalist, Dar
1207."I think CL has a great voice (not when she’s rapping) But i don’t think she can sing like she does in the MV’s,live."
 1207."I think CL has a great voice (not when she’s rapping) But i don’t think she can sing like s
1208."Park Bom looks like she came straight out of a manga."
 1208."Park Bom looks like she came straight out of a manga."
1209."I find it hilarious how CL fans say she has the best voice in 2ne1. They’re hyped because she got the climax note in “I Love You.” That note wasn’t even high. It was in 2nd octave. CL’s range only consists of two octaves. In fact the only member of 2ne1 that can do three octaves or higher is Bom. Minzy and Bom have done higher notes than the one in “I Love You” without breaking a sweat. So please CL stans, get off that high horse."
 1209."I find it hilarious how CL Fans say she has the best voice in 2ne1. They’re hyped because she
1210."I just hate it when VIPs think that they’re the largest fandom, and that Big Bang are the kings of k-pop. It’s obvious that DB5K is the king, and BoA is the queen. Sure, they aren’t popular now, but their music brought older k-pop fans here, even when Big Bang, or SNSD, or even Super Junior weren’t here."
 1210."I just hate it when VIPs think that they’re the largest fandom, and that Big Bang are the kin
1211."I’m Suzy biased but I wish that Suzy was not so popular because people use that to bash on her Even though it’s not her fault, haters keep on hating her because of that effin reason And I’m tired of hearing people saying that she’s overrated And it pains me seeing she has so many hate confessions."
 1211."I’m Suzy biased but I wish that Suzy was not so beliebt because people use that to bash on he
1212."loenent is one of the best labels, it has talented artists and doesn’t allow plastic surgery so what you see is what you get"
 1212."loenent is one of the best labels, it has talented artists and doesn’t allow plastic surgery
1213."CL stans are the most annoying stans of an idol you will ever come across."
 1213."CL stans are the most annoying stans of an idol Du will ever come across."
1214."How come people called Krystal f(x) a young sexy girl when she only wears crop top or body con skirt, while Minzy 2ne1 wears sexier clothes and dances sexy moves, and they called Minzy talented ?"
 1214."How come people called Krystal F(X) a young sexy girl when she only wears crop oben, nach oben oder body con