Kpop Girl Power Agree oder disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Kpop Girl Power 1820 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1820

Vor mehr als einem Jahr YushiGirl said…
1032."We got married has completely changed form before. Season 1 the people were shameless. I laughed all the time! Season 2 it was cuter but over all I still really enjoyed it and the Adam couple gave me laughs. Season 3 I’m not laughing at all. The people are still way too awkward for my taste. I understand that Korea is different but please these people need to get more interesting or im just wasting my time."
 1032."We got married has completely changed form before. Season 1 the people were shameless. I laughe
1033."I’m more confused about the fact that CL didn’t seem to think she’d get backlash from saying Koreans are more in tone with music than their Japanese and American counterpart than offended. I mean think about, all Koreans are raised to hold their ethnicity on a higher pedestal than everything and everyone else so this shouldn’t be surprising but CL should known better considering this would be viewed internationally by others. "
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 1033."I’m Mehr confused about the fact that CL didn’t seem to think she’d get backlash from say
1034."Big bang and Wonder Girls were the main reason I got into K-pop. Now that they hardly promote in Korea, it seems that their popularity isn’t as great as before. I hope others can appreciate them a bit more, I mean if it wasn’t for them; K-pop wouldn’t be such a big hit as it is today. I miss songs like Haru-Haru and Nobody from them."
 1034."Big bang and Wonder Girls were the main reason I got into K-pop. Now that they hardly promote i
1035."i wish taeny would just die off the planet of this earth. i hate locksmiths who ship them like no tomorrow. they get so delusional and it’s honestly scary to watch from the sidelines. they’re in the same girl group together, not ....each other. "
 1035."i wish taeny would just die off the planet of this earth. i hate locksmiths who ship them like
1036."people who dedicate their lives to hate kpop make me laugh but i’m glad at least they have something they’re dedicated in. if they hate something so much, why bother following along? why not get off the computer and go outside or something? it’s pathetic that these people actually waste their lives HATING and WISHING DEATH upon kpop idols. it’s scary that these kinds of people actually do exist in the world. in ten years they’re gonna look back and be so embarrassed and hopefully guilty. "
 1036."people who dedicate their lives to hate Kpop make me laugh but i’m glad at least they have so
1037."GLAM will become Big!"
 1037."GLAM will become Big!"
1038."I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY COMPANIES ADD A MEMBER WHOM THEY DONT GIVE MANY LINES TOO. SERIOUSLY IF YOUR NOT GOING TO GIVE THEM MORE THAN ONE LINE WHY BOTHER ADDING THEM. "
 1038."I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY COMPANIES ADD A MEMBER WHOM THEY DONT GIVE MANY LINES TOO. SERIOUSLY IF Y
1039."I recently just moved to another country after living in Korea so i could study and decided to join a international forum for kpop fans. First thing i noticed was the fan wars between many fandoms. To be honest I was really surprised to see fandoms that I know are usually always friends fighting. In particular Blackjack VS. Sones. It’s funny because in Korea and Japan BJ’s and Sones get along and are great friends! but internationally they seem to hate each other. when i showed screen shots of the nasty comments to Korean BJ’s and Sones friends they laughed a lot, because the whole bashing each other is so ridiculous. If Korean and Japanese sones and black jacks can get along why can’t you? because you know if you both started to get along and work together you could make both 2NE1 and SNSD unstoppable."
 1039."I recently just moved to another country after living in Korea so i could study and decided to
1040."Dear haters. HyoYeon didn’t get any work done. Her eyebrows got re-shaped, her hair was dyed a colour that suites her very well and she finally doesn’t get ridiculous clothing and hairstyles anymore. She’s always been as pretty as she is now, but sometimes it was hard to see it!"
 1040."Dear haters. HyoYeon didn’t get any work done. Her eyebrows got re-shaped, her hair was dyed
Vor mehr als einem Jahr KippyGirl said…
1029. IDK since we didn't asked them
1030. Disagree- who is better than 2NE1? huh?
1031. Disagree
1032. Agree- the seasons were different
1033. ? idk
1034. Disagree- their songs from 2012 are the best for me :D Fantastic baby and Like money are the best songs from BB and WG
1035. Disagree
1036. Agree
1037. idk i don't like them very much
1038. Agree
1039. Agree
1040. Well we didn't asked her but she looks the same
1041."I think the ‘sexy’ image isn’t about the clothing, but more about the way someone carries him/herself. That’s why some can wear revealing clothes (ie GaIn) without coming off as a skank while some can be sexy without revealing anything."
 1041."I think the ‘sexy’ image isn’t about the clothing, but Mehr about the way someone carries
1042."For me, Jessica is the overrated one and the ugliest in the group. She can’t put up with Taeyeon and the others."
 1042."For me, Jessica is the overrated one and the ugliest in the group. She can’t put up with Taey
1043."I think 2ne1 should’ve consisted of CL and Minzy. Bom should’ve went solo. And Dara shouldn’t even have become a singer."
 1043."I think 2ne1 should’ve consisted of CL and Minzy. Bom should’ve went solo. And Dara shouldn
1044."I watch music videos with the people who review them on youtube because I’m unable to go over to my friends’ or they’re not allowed to come over….So if any KPOP music video reviewers see this, THANK YOU for making those videos because without you guys & girls, I’d probably be in a deep state of depression right now =] <3"
 1044."I watch Musik Videos with the people who review them on Youtube because I’m unable to go over
1045."TOPFANY MAKES ME CRINGE SO BAD.

I like Top and Tiffany individually, but find this pairing just terrible."
 1045."TOPFANY MAKES ME CRINGE SO BAD. I like oben, nach oben and Tiffany individually, but find this pairing j
1044."Cube released so much good music last year. They really disappointed me this year…"
 1044."Cube released so much good Musik last year. They really disappointed me this year…"
1041. Agree
1042. Disagree- Jessica is really pretty
1043. Disagree- 2ne1 is Dara, Bom, CL, Minzy it makes 2NE1 unique
1044. Disagree
1045. hmm well idk what to say but kinda agree since I ship Skytempo (CL and TOP)
1046. Disagree- well i like Volume up more than Heart to Heart or Mirro Mirror- and Beast mini album is great!
1047."I love BoA comeback «Only One», because unlike most rookie girl’s group, it is more mature and less girly."
 1047."I Liebe BoA comeback «Only One», because unlike most rookie girl’s group, it is Mehr mature
1048."I remember watching videos of 2ne1’s live performances a while back, thinking “ProJECT your voice, woman! I know you’re singing but I can only hear you breathe! T_T” I’d always heard that she was the weakest at singing, but I thought her oice itself was nice, & she seemed too hard a worker, so I kept hoping, and I eventually learned to stop underestimating her because she disproved me everytime.

Fast forward to recent performances of “I Love You”. You can hear her singing clearl and steadily. Plus, she seems so confident &comfortable with the new style. :)

I’m so proud of Dara. She never quits and never stops improving. Her determination serves 2ne1 well and I find it inspiring. Just one of several reasons why she belongsin 2ne1.

All you haters can deal, or you can stay pressed. It won’t matter, because she’s here to stay. :D"
 1048."I remember watching Videos of 2ne1’s live performances a while back, thinking “ProJECT your
1049."I feel like SNSD would’ve been better off in the US Charts if they released “Time Machine” in English instead of “The Boys”. I think there are already a lot of US songs that sounds like “The Boys” and “Time Machine” would have made a lot more impact because it’s such a powerful ballad."
 1049."I feel like SNSD would’ve been better off in the US Charts if they released “Time Machine
1047. Agree- there were a lot of girly rookiesnowadays and i got sick of them so queen BoA's comeback was like a medicine lol
1048. Agree
1049. Disagree- The Boys is better for americans than Time Machine i think...
1050."Forever laughing at Blackjacks. 1. Because you think 2NE1 is hip-hop. 2. Becuase you think 2NE1 is hip-hop. 3. BECAUSE YOU THNK 2NE1 IS FUCKING HIP HOP! Obviously you guys have never actually listened to hip-hop and are taking YG’s unreliable word for it when he says “2NE1 is a hip-hop girl group” My ass. Theur debut song was a pop song, the music they make now is electro pop music. 2NE1 was never hip-hop and probably will never be hip-hop. Just because they wear street clothes on occasiona nd tilt their hat to the side, that does not mean they’re hip hop.

Stop trying to claim this is hip-hop when 2NE1 isn’t even that."
PS: I won't edit the mistakes anymore so you can see how smart our antis are
 1050."Forever laughing at Blackjacks. 1. Because Du think 2NE1 is hip-hop. 2. Becuase Du think 2NE1
1051."They suck!

I don’t know why 2NE1 has fans, they suck, they are weird (especially CL) and the only pretty girl there is Dara, and she isn’t so pretty.
Their voices are really weird too, looks like all of their voices was made in Auto Tune "
PS: another elementary grammar mistake xD
 1051."They suck! I don’t know why 2NE1 has fans, they suck, they are weird (especially CL) and t
1052."Blackjack’s have to stop taking things for granted. Not everyone likes 2ne1 just fucking accept it. If sones have to take the hate from every single fandom everyday then you should be able to handle a fucking confession!"
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
 1052."Blackjack’s have to stop taking things for granted. Not everyone likes 2ne1 just fucking acce
1053."It should be a rule for 4nias, Blackjacks, Secrettimers, Everlastings, and STAR1’s NEVER to bash on After School or PlayGirlz/Boyz. Why? Simply because without After School, 4minute, 2NE1, Secret, B.E.G and SiStar wouldn’t be able to have the concept they have. 4minute, Hyunah is supposed to be the ‘sexiest’ dancer in kpop? All cuts of her dancing would be banned if it wasn’t for KAHI. Blackjacks let me tell you 1 thing before you get arrogant: The first bad female in kpop was BEKAH. Secrettimers, I know Hyosung is supposed to have the best body in kpop, but have you ever looked at BEKAH? Everlastings, maybe B.E.G has a sexy concept now, but their first 2 albums was cutesy, their first not cutesy album was Abracadabra, and that was AFTER AS’ debut. JUNGAH was known as the sexy girl before Gain was. STAR1’s, the buttslap in So Cool, the leg dances in Loving U and Alone, the body wave in Mah Boy, would that be possible if it wasn’t for After School? No I don’t think so. Before After Schoool, you couldn’t even bend your legs on stage, but Kahi did it, and she didn’t even listen when people told her to stop. And if it wasn’t for SOYOUNG and JOOYEON, stars wouldn’t be able to wear as less clothes as they do today. After School basicly made the way for all those groups, and started the kpop girl group revolution. You should show them more respect. I’m proud of my girls. After School will forever be the most sexy girls in kpop. And an extra message to you Blackjacks: CL’s swag is all an act, she’s so shy backstage, but for Bekah, she seriously has the baddest and swaggiest attitude ever. After School deserves so hilariously much credit, and I think it’s time to show it.

P.S. I don’t want to start a fanwar, and I might sound mean. But really, it pains me how After School never gets any credit at all. new members, fighting. Old members, fighting."
 1053."It should be a rule for 4nias, Blackjacks, Secrettimers, Everlastings, and STAR1’s NEVER to b
1054."I used to be a Blackjack, that is, until I realized I came into the wrong fandom. I don’t comment on their videos because I’m afraid of being bashed just because I like 2NE1 and SNSD. :/ "
 1054."I used to be a Blackjack, that is, until I realized I came into the wrong fandom. I don’t com
1055."I only ship Woohyun with Chorong"
 1055."I only ship Woohyun with Chorong"
1056."Blackjack’s are VERY selfish. Not all of them but yeah let me explain now. While BIGBANG was on a hiatus for 2 years and 3 months,2NE1 got all the attention and now when Bigbang had their comeback blackjacks were saying ”Papa YG more attention to 2NE1! :’(” You have no idea how lucky you are BJ’s. You got BIGBANG TV to 2NE1 TV (Yes it was suppose to be BIGBANG TV) 2NE1 got better dorms than BB (Before their debut), and william. And here you are begging for VIP’s help and YG’s attention. "
 1056."Blackjack’s are VERY selfish. Not all of them but yeah let me explain now. While BIGBANG was
1057."I cant explain in words how much kpop means to me. I never feel happier than when Im listening to it. Its the most effective drug to me<3"
 1057."I cant explain in words how much Kpop means to me. I never feel happier than when Im listening
1058."I hate that because I’m a Sone, people think I can’t like 2ne1. I’m not a big fan of them but I do respect the group. I actually think Dara and Bom are very pretty. "
 1058."I hate that because I’m a Sone, people think I can’t like 2ne1. I’m not a big Fan of them
1059."I think I’m the only one who doesn’t love 2ne1’s song “I Love You”."
 1059."I think I’m the only one who doesn’t Liebe 2ne1’s song “I Liebe You”."
1060."I WANT THEIR(Sistar and Taeyang) COLLABORATION"
 1060."I WANT THEIR(Sistar and Taeyang) COLLABORATION"
1061."It’s sad how there’s so many fandom wars… especially between groups/bands that i like. D; "
 1061."It’s sad how there’s so many fandom wars… especially between groups/bands that i like. D;
1050.Disagree- Listen to "Hip-hop freaks"- it's CL's rap and then u can judge
"2NE1, hip-hop freaks
maniacs born for music
perfectionists, we do it better.
shout it out, 2NE1 baby"
1051. "Let 'em haters sit and stare"- CL
1052. Why do you make so many confessions, ANTI? U are bored? find something better to do than bashing 2NE1 and BJs, ok?
1053. A little bit to overreacted but i understand- they are not the first celebrities in the world that had a sexy concept
1054. Disagree- BJs are not that bad as they seem
1055. Disagree- not interested
1056. Disagree- most of the BJs are VIPs too so... we are not like ELFs are SONEs , understand me?
1057. Agree
1058. Agree- see? people should grow up... BJs and SONEs are friends..
1059. Nope you are not the only one... cuz not everyone likes trot
1060. Disagree??
1061. Agree
1062."All these fans saying who’s talented or not in K-pop groups, are you qualified in dancing or singing at all? If you are in even the slightest then I accept your opinion, but if not then you shouldn’t be judging the companies who formed these groups on their decisions about who they put in those groups because, they must be talented in some way to be in the group."
 1062."All these Fans saying who’s talented oder not in K-pop groups, are Du qualified in dancing oder
1063."I’m a Blackjack, VIP, Everlasting, Sone, Elf, Baby, EXOtic, Kamilia, Secret Time, A+, Inspirit, BBC, Queen’s and Angel. And am I proud. "
 1063."I’m a Blackjack, VIP, Everlasting, Sone, Elf, Baby, EXOtic, Kamilia, Secret Time, A+, Inspiri
1064."Damn! Everyone complaining about 2ne1. You see, it is so successful is because they have talent. I think SNSD has few talented people but still thrives .. so far I have never seen SNSD haters as aggressive as those of 2NE1. And often these are troll hater blackjasck 10 years of age. SNSD likes 2NE1, 2NE1 likes SNSD. So why do Sones and Blackjacks hate each other? Let’s make friends!

I sorry my english bad. I am Brazilian."
 1064."Damn! Everyone complaining about 2ne1. Du see, it is so successful is because they have talent
1065."They(Sunny hill and U-kiss) should do a collaboration together. In fact, I hope they will because they’re both incredibly talented and has a unique style in music. If they ever do a collaboration, not only would it be a classic but also it would be AMAZING!"
 1065."They(Sunny hügel and U-kiss) should do a collaboration together. In fact, I hope they will becau
1066."I think I will never love anothr girl group as much as I love Miss A."
 1066."I think I will never Liebe anothr girl group as much as I Liebe Miss A."
1067."Maybe it’s just my gut feeling and silly observations but I think Park Bom is the most approachable, most friendly and most humble member of 2NE1.

You can just claim Park sisters, BomRin and BomJi anytime and there wouldn’t even be any sign of awkwardness.
Also, she’s really close with their backup dancers and BIGBANG.
I definitely want to have her as my sister or as a friend. :) "
 1067."Maybe it’s just my gut feeling and silly observations but I think Park Bom is the most approa
1068."Do we not exist or something? Toronto is a city!"
 1068."Do we not exist oder something? Toronto is a city!"
1069."I love AS. But let’s be honest,
their concept(From "Ah") was not original."
 1069."I Liebe AS. But let’s be honest, their concept(From "Ah") was not original."
1070."It amuses me how Park Bom can/could look so cute even WITHOUT trying or intending to do so."
 1070."It amuses me how Park Bom can/could look so cute even WITHOUT trying oder intending to do so."
1071."I hate when people talk about SM Ent. as if they work inside it. So what? Maybe a group left due to harshness but SM is not that stupid to repeat its mistakes. Why do you think BoA and Suju renewed their contracts? And why do they always brag about their company on variety shows?"
 1071."I hate when people talk about SM Ent. as if they work inside it. So what? Maybe a group left du
1072."I’m forever thankful to Dream High season 1, because this drama brought me to KPOP and I regret nothing."
 1072."I’m forever thankful to Dream High season 1, because this drama brought me to Kpop and I regr
1073."Confessyourkpop felt like it became an anti-2NE1 zone lately. (-____-) Haters, go calm your tits."
 1073."Confessyourkpop felt like it became an anti-2NE1 zone lately. (-____-) Haters, go calm your tit
1074."I seriously don’t know what’s with Thailand. Why is it always them that gets visited by kpop groups. What about Philippines. We exist too. There are so many fans here too. :("
 1074."I seriously don’t know what’s with Thailand. Why is it always them that gets visited Von kpo
1075."She is better performer than G.Na and more beautiful and sexy than Baek Jiyoung. BUT WHY IS NS YOO-G IS SO UNDERRATED? She must have a BREAK!"
 1075."She is better performer than G.Na and Mehr beautiful and sexy than Baek Jiyoung. BUT WHY IS NS
1076."I honestly think it would be more appropriate if Hyo debuted in YG. Yes, she belongs in SNSD and she loves them because it’s her SM Family. I was just thinking what awesome opportunities as a Hip-hop KPop artist she could be? Will all that swag and power dance moves? Not hatin’ on SM or SNSD…it’s just a “what-if?”"
 1076."I honestly think it would be Mehr appropriate if Hyo debuted in YG. Yes, she belongs in SNSD an
big smile
1062. Agree
1063. Disagree- I'm not part of all these fandoms you said..
1064. Agree
1065. umm.. idk
1066. Disagree- i like more 2NE1, f(x) and SNSD
1067. Agree- i think she is the most approachable and humble (along with Dara) and she is friendly too i guess and funny- i love her personality
1068. Huh? it's about KPOP concerts? Well there are other cities too.. LOL
1069. Disagree- ?
1070. Agree- she is naturally cute
1071. eh idk what to say
1072. Disagree..
1073. Agree- so many anti-2ne1 confessions nowadays
1074. Maybe in Thailand are more fans..
1075. Agree- a little bit underrated
1076. Agree- i think cool style suits her the most plus she likes 2ne1's songs very much :D - but she is great in SNSD