Thriller Roleplay Neos Rising [Explicit]

Rogue475 posted on Oct 13, 2015 at 01:11AM
Warning; This story contains graphic content that may not be suitable for all audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.
Welcome to Station: 07, the literal "Cloud City" of the 22nd century. Born into an era unlike any other, a time when the impossible is all but the reality, you are a citizen of the Seventh great floating city in the sky. Promises of a life of privilege and luster followed those who took up residents in these vast complexes, suspended in geo-synchronous orbit around Earth's skies. This, along with brilliant technological advancements have ensured mankind's survival safely in the confines of these mystical cities. When the many unlucky whom remain on the surface must hide away from the massive sandstorms and earthquakes that shake the planet at its very core, the people of Neos Seven will thrive safely for the rest of time.

"Sounds too good to be true doesn't it? truth is, people down there have it better off. Yeah sandstorms? Earthquakes? They're all nothing compared to life outside the wall... Oh they didn't tell you in the intro? Well, here's a little bit of history for you."

"In the year 2140, amidst this new found city in the sky, it wasn't all gold and glamorous as it's shown. No, this city was broken to begin with. And the man behind it all, Herald of the New Dawn, Mason Warwick... A posh noble and aristocrat who was by no design of his own, of course, became the most powerful man to have never set foot on the Earth. For his first act as Lord of the Neos, Mason made a giant wall, hard as the toughest most reinforced titanium alloy ever made... This wall of Jericho, separates the poor and innocent, from all of society and any clean source of food. This was the first act of many set forth by this mad man..."

"Eleven years have past and his reign is absolute, only there is a light in the darkness... The Echelon, a group of rebel insurrectionists, hoping to bring about the end of tyranny and restore justice to this world of chaos, have finally begun to act... And today, we found us a way to breach the great wall of Jericho..."

Name-
~
Age-
~
Base Personality- (Ex: Brash, Arrogant, Follower, Leader, etc...)
~
Appearance- (A pic will do)
~
Attire- (Most common attire)
~
Weapon Specialization-
~
Family-
~
Love Ties-
~
Designated Class- (Minority, Majority)
~
last edited on Oct 13, 2015 at 02:10AM

Thriller Roleplay 639 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 639

Vor mehr als einem Jahr PungoBliss said…
Leah leaned into him, tired muscles relaxing. "This is nice." She mumbled, head resting against his chest, feeling the dust and grime rinse off of their bodies.
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Rogue475 said…
Ren

He chuckled with joy, arms sliding across her sides, wrapping around her. "Ah, yeah." Ren murmured softly, his head lowering to her shoulder, holding her tight as they seemed to dance beneath the volley of water.
She leaned into his body, eyes closed, moving along with him to the beat of their own tune, content in his arms. "I feel like the luckiest, most well off woman in the world, you know that? Having you is better than all of the luxuries inside that damned wall."
Ren

"Yeah?" He mumbled innocently, taken back by the words. "... Even if I spend too much time in the shop?" Renner asked quietly, fully aware how much she wished he would get out with her more. His hand began to stroke the soft of her back, completely in love with her wet skin.
"You keep the electricity bill at bay and the fridge almost full. I can't get angry that you don't spend enough time with me when all I do is run around and try to sell those lame trinkets you make, not doing anything to really help us out here." She mumbled, tilting her head back to look up at him.
Ren

"Lame trinkets?" He gasped in mock hurt. "But, I put so much time into those lame trinkets!" Ren cried out, eyes happily gazing upon hers.
She giggled a bit. "Did I hurt your poor feelings?" Leah teased him, arms going around his neck, chin resting against his sternum.
Ren

"Well... Yeah, you-" Just as Ren opened his mouth to speak, the warm water went out, nothing but ice came upon them. He cursed quietly as he fumbled to shut the water off, turning back to her with a pause. A smile emerged, and he began to chuckle as he came back to her dripping yet still warm by the water.
She giggled again, leaning up to press her lips to his in a brief, deep kiss. "You know I love what you make in the shop, Ren."
Ren

He nodded in a soft and subtle manner, his hands finding her waist as he kissed her. The man felt himself to be ever so lucky to have her. She had been the backbone of everything he ever made, the very reason he worked so much. It was a scary world out there, but having her around made even the worst of days better by her embrace, her love, and her soft kiss.
She smiled softly, kissing him once more before stepping away, getting out completely as she began to shiver, wrapping the only clean towel around herself before darting to their tiny bedroom, giggling a bit as though to taunt him into chasing her, shivering like mad as she reached the bed.
Ren

He stood there an instant, contemplating his options for a moment. "Stay here, stay warm... Go there, get warm again... Eh." Ren shrugged lightly, stepping out into the cold. "Oh, my god, what was I thinking!" He cried, hurriedly going over to their room. "Leah, I don't understand why we couldn't... Have... Just..." His voice turned to a murmur as he gazed upon her, slowly inching towards the bed.
She giggled a bit, burrowing under the mountainous pile of blankets they kept on the bed to fend off the frigid nights, only the very top of her head sticking out by the time he actually reached the end of the bed.
Ren

"Right." He cleared his throat, going over to her slowly. Ren then grinned, just before throwing the cover off of her. "I was perfectly content in that tub." He told her, climbing on top of her, drawing the covers with him as he did.
She squealed when he hauled the blankets off, but grinned at him when he was over her, the blankets secured over them once again. "I like it better right here." Leah murmured, her giggly attitude subsiding as she rested the palms of her hands against his cheeks, fingers stroking the fine bones under his skin, just smiling softly up at him.
Ren

Renner shrugged, "It's alright." He then readjusted himself, eyes closing as he did. One hand came down next to her for support, while the other tucked under her back. With another short sigh, he leaned down against her, his lips meeting hers in that moment.
She kissed him softly, her childishness gone at that moment, arms slipping around his neck as their bodies warmed the space under the blankets, though every place their bodies touched sent tiny shocks through her body, she couldn't get enough of being close to him in such an intimate manner.
Ren

He felt incredibly aroused, unsettled even by how she felt with him. The wetness of their forms upon one another, it was indescribable. His closed eyes tightened with each passing second of their relation.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
Leah continued to kiss him softly, enjoying the touch of his body, the way their legs tangled under the soft blankets, the feeling of his weight over her, but not crushingly so. She just loved being with him, so close to him, and to know that he was hers.
Ren

And hers, he most certainly was. His eyes opened to the familiar sight of her, pulling his head back as he did. Wet hair dripped onto her face, just before he swept his hair back, glancing at her own hair that lay sprawled out below her. He began to chuckle softly in that moment, happy that they still remained. What had happened had shook Ren, yet the biggest fear came from seeing the woman he loved standing alone. In that moment he made a solemn vow to himself, to never allow such a thing to happen again.
She raised an eyebrow slightly, wondering what amused him so much. Leah tries to hock the event Dr her mind knowing she had frightened him with her bold move. But she'd had the advantage. She knew she had..
Ren

"What?" He chuckled, a smile still tugging at his lips. Ren kept quiet after that, watching her with a deep passion in his eyes. He ran his hand along, up to her cheek where it rested softly.
She smiled softly, closing her eyes at his touch, sighing contentedly.
Ren

He tilted his head slightly, his own eyebrow raising. Ren sat up in that instant, hands running along her wet skin.
She shivered slightly, eyes flashing open once again, watching him with her bright blue eyes.
Ren

"Do you remember the day we met?" He asked after a short moment, eyes keeping watchful of her's. "... That day you wandered into the shop? I was just an apprentice then." Ren spoke softly, reminiscing the day.
She nodded. "I had just been beaten horribly in a street fight and was lookking for an escape from the aweful bullies."
Ren

"Still don't understand why that even happened, yet in a strange sense I'm glad it did." He uttered the latter, his gaze turning from her. "We were so young... All I could think to do was dap the bruises with a wet cloth." Ren said in a small voice, almost ashamed he hadn't been more help to her.
"I didn't even want that help." She laughed softly. "Remember the first week we lived here together?"
Ren

"I remember the first time we spent the night here, that rat. Thing bit my leg that night." The man laughed, his form resting motionless above her.
"Gross." She made a face, stretching slightly under where he was sitting. "You're heavy."
Ren

He shifted himself, his legs kneeling at both sides of her own. "Sorry, my dear." Renner nodded, before allowing himself to fall into his back. He spread out, his dripping body resting upon the end of the bed. "That day we first made love?" Ren chuckled, staring up at the ceiling, a deep smile emerging at the thought.
"It was amazing." She murmured, stretching her arms over her head, eyes closing again as she me her mind wander back to those first few nights together. Sleepless, wonderul nights.
Ren

"That they were." He sighed, his foot slowly feeling her thigh. Ren grinned, feeling her damp skin with his toes.
She giggled, wiggling away from his frigid toes, sitting up and then flopping on to of him with a louder snicker. 'Hi."
Ren

The man sat up, face to face with her. "Oh, hello." He chimed, slowly feeling along her sides and undershoulders.
She kissed him lightly, hands resting flat against the bed, leaning into him slightly.
Ren

Renner reached up, hand cupping the back of her head as he felt her lean against him. Their kiss felt as solemn and wonderful as their first. He could feel her weight bearing down on his stomach, her smooth legs set on either side of him.
She smiled softly against his lips, kissing more softly than before, eyes closed lightly, body warmed by his, sensitive to every touch of his skin against hers.
Ren

The man's hands went to her waist, pushing her lightly to his own. He sighed once he was within her, Leah's body, in that moment, aligned vertically to his. Ren's eyes rolled up as he felt the familiar pleasure of being one with the woman.
Leah sighed softly, a pleasured sound as her arms went around his neck, reveling in the sensations of their bodies moving together as one, her head resting lightly against his, eyes almost closed in her bliss.
Ren

As they moved as one, Ren's breathing turned more prolonged, heavier with every wave of pleasure that filled his senses. His hands found their place at her neck and thigh, resting firmly against her damp skin.
Her toes curled against the sheets under them, her own breathing growing heavy as she held herself to him, arms firm around his neck.
Ren

Electrified by every touch, Ren found himself feeling something indescribable, a raw passion to be even closer. In that moment, Renner arched slightly, finding his way deeper than before. His hands shook as they grasped her firmly, the hairs on his neck standing up as they came to one another again and again.
Leah muffled her cry of pleasure against his shoulder, reveling in the sensations, letting him move her body however he pleased, feeling as though she was burning with passion and her love for him, their embrace only strengthening her feelings.
Ren

Aroused by her reaction, the man found her neck, kissing firmly against it as she remained atop him. He grunted ever so lightly, his heated breath against her skin. Ren's heart thumped with every stroke, every beat of their intimate dance of passion.
Leah tilted her head to the side, letting his lips explore, her hands moving to firmly grip his shoulder, soft moans the only sounds escaping her.
Ren

The man felt himself begin to intensify in the rhythm of their strokes. He turned with her in that instant, lending her softly against the bed as he came down against her skin, finding his place, once again, deep inside of her.
Leah's back arched slightly, pressing her to his movements, fingers still gripping his shoulders, eyes closed, mouth slightly opened with her soft moans and whimpers of pleasure, lost in it, reveling in the physical pleasures.
Ren

The man let out a deep wavering sigh as he felt himself begin to lose control, their pace growing more intense in that moment. Fear crept in as he pressed himself against her again and again, realizing that he was coming to the end.