Zufällige Rollenspiele Dark Hunters ((private))

Directingchicky posted on Apr 13, 2013 at 02:18AM
The Dark-Hunter Credo:

We are Darkness. We are Shadow.
We are the Rulers of the Night.
We, alone, stand between mankind and those who would see mankind destroyed. We are the Guardians.

The Soulless Keepers.

Our souls were cast out so that we would not forewarn the Daimons we pursue. By the time they see us coming, it’s too late.

The Daimons and Apollites know us. They fear us. We are death to all those who prey upon the humans.

Neither Human, nor Apollite, we exist beyond the realm of the Living, beyond the realm of the Dead.

We are the Dark-Hunters.

And we are eternal.

Yeah, yeah. Enough of the doom and gloom because, baby, that ain’t us. You want to know what a Dark-Hunter is? We are what the intro says. We’re Mad, Bad and Immortal. We’re ancient warriors with attitudes who fight rough, and play hard.

We are the scary things that go bump in the night. And we love every minute of it. So when you think you’re being watched. You just might be. The question is…is it something evil or is it one of us?

Be nice to the Dark Huntresses, because they can also kick your ass.

Dark Hunter rules:
Kill no human, drink no blood.
Stay out of sunlight(unless you have a death wish)
Kill no appolite, kill only daimons or gallu
You can die, so don't expect that you can't
There will be a bow and arrow mark where you were touched by artemis, so pick a place and don't get shot or stabbed there.
Do not touch your squire
Do not kill your squire(even if they deserve it)
Even though it sucks, Dark Hunters are not allowed to have families or relationships. So, don't do it. One night stands only. Sorry
If you want your soul back, talk with Acheron to become human again.And you had better have a good reason.
Do not harm another Hunter, or you will feel the pain ten-fold
=========================================­­==
In the world of the Dark-Hunters nothing is ever as it seems. Life and death both take on a whole new meaning as this immortal cadre of warriors fight to protect mankind from those creatures and demons who would prey on us. It’s dark. It’s deadly and it’s a whole lot of fun and laughter.

Daimon Rules:

There is actually only one rule: Don’t Die.

However we have put together a few reminders for you:
Don’t fall onto pointy objects chest first.

Don’t drink the blood of the dead.

Sunblock doesn’t work, nor do umbrellas or anything else. If sunlight touches you, you violate the only one real rule- Don’t die.

All humans are evil.
Dark-Hunters are vermin in need of extermination.
Squires are extra yummy when eaten.

Avoid taking the life of an Arcadian or Katagari unless they are offered to you as a sacrifice. They tend to have very large families that will hunt you down and kill you. On that note, remember, they can travel and kill in daylight. We can’t.
In fact, avoid angering anything that walks in daylight. They tend to break into our cribs and expose us to light. So don’t play with your food. Kill them, eat them and move on.

Dark-Hunters can’t go into cemeteries or any haunted place. For a great show, drag them inside and watch what happens.

Dark-Hunter blood is poisonous to us.

Don’t try to kill a Dark-Hunter to steal his soul. They don’t have one. It’s a waste of your time and it just pisses off the Dark-Hunter.
You can only kill a Dark-Hunter by exposing him to daylight or by decapitation. Anything else just pisses them off.
If you see someone with a bow and arrow tattoo, walk on by. DO NOT ENGAGE. Not unless you’re a true Spathi
Avoid polyester and plaid. No real reason other than you just look stupid in it. No one should be caught dead in either one and since we’re dead…

Avoid the Dark-Hunter called Acheron. There is no such thing as escaping or defeating him. He will kick your ass and laugh while he mops the floor with you

Anything other than that is alright.
To join post the following
Name:
Age(Era you are from):
Reason for becoming Dark Hunter or Daimon.:
Appearence:
Powers(Only two):
Other:
You may also be a human, but be warned that if you are attacked, you're on your own unless you fight the daimon off or a DH comes for you. You can choose to be a character from the book series or make your own.

Other rules:
No God modding, all of you can die excpet the actual gods.
Sex is fine if kept to a minimum
No powers as controlling fire or anything like this. Its sorta realistic. So powers are mind reading, mind erasing, strength, agility, etc. Stuff that makes you a better fighter.
And other stuff you think may be against the rules, just don't do it or ask me.
Have fun.
Humans, if you want the soulf of the dark hunter you fell in love with, talk with Artemis or Acheron, but you must be sure you love them. And don't drop it, because it will break.

Zufällige Rollenspiele 3140 Antworten

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 3140

Vor mehr als einem Jahr Directingchicky said…
"That bastard wolf means it every time." She growled, but calmed herself as she approached him. "She needs to see that. Needs to know what it is like to be loved by someone truly, not abused. He has beaten her, and I have had enough. I am counting on you Marron, please, find a way to convince her."
Vor mehr als einem Jahr Axel1313 said…
"I'm trying..I really am. I don't want to see her hurt anymore, but I don't know how to completely convince her." His expression saddened. "Not without breaking her heart."
"Her heart is already broken honey." She assured him, her face cold, "She is broken inside, and it is only a matter of time before she is lost to.us. My daughter is slowly slipping away from us, and soon we won't even know who she is."
"What do you think I should do then? I know you wanted me to find a way, but I still need some help with this....She asked me tonight if Fang would ever cheat on her...I said I didn't know, but I'm pretty sure I do know the answer to that. I just didn't have the heart to tell her."
Her lips pursed and looked up, as f to strangle her daughter with a nere thought before turning back to him, "That mutt is back." She said finally, motioning behind her to the kitchen, "He is back in there eating. Do you think you can speak to him, see if he will admit anything to you? I can't go near him without attacking."
"Great." He grimaced. Why couldn't that guy just disappear. "I can try. I can't guarantee that it will end peacefully, but I will absolutely try to get him to confess." With that he stood up and headed back to talk to him. This time he wasn't going to sugar coat anything, not with this jerk. "Hey Fang! What luck, you are just the guy I wanted to talk to."
The wolf turned around to face him, cocking a dark eyebrow. He was as tall as the quads, but instead of shaggy blonde, his long black hair was tugged back from his face. All in all, he looked terrifying, like the animal he was. "And....who are you?" He grunted, tossing an empty plate in the trash.
"I'm Marron, one of the hunters assigned here and good friend of Aimee's... Look." He came around to stand right in front of him. Despite his intimidating look Marron remained bold and determined."The thing is I saw the bruises on her neck and legs. She said that you caused them, but didn't mean it...I think don't think that's true."
"She was right. I can't control myself around her, she unleashes the wolf." Lips turning into a smirk, he chuckled, leaning back against the counter, "She's fine though, a lot stronger than she looks you know? Guess that's her own animal coming to the surface."
"I don't believe you." He stated bluntly. "And if you would actually talk to her I think you would find that you're hurting her on more than just the outside. She says she loves you, but she seems unsure of that. I've heard the doubt in her voice. She's also unsure if you really love her back."
His calm attitude diminished, and in its place stood a very agitated animal, "I know how my wife feels Hunter. And I do love her, and I'll be damned if she doesn't love me back. Who are you to question our relationship?"
"A good friend who's worried about her. That's who." He glared up at him. "I hate seeing her hurt like this. I don't care if you are an animal or not whatever it is you are doing to her is not right."
Fang approached him,.staring down at him with a frown, "What happens between my wife and I is none of your business..." his nose wrinkled up and a low growl echoed from his chest, "Her scent is all over you, you're doused in it."
"It is when she's being hurt." Even with his this close his glare never wavered. "I smell like her because I've been spending time with her. Getting to know her. Do you have a problem with that?"
"Yes I do." He rumbled, lip curling in a snarl, "I don't like her smell on you, and your getting to know her better end right now Hunter. She is mine, no one is allowed to touch her."
"Why? Are you afraid she's going to finally see you as you really are?" He clenched his fists. "And I am not going to stop getting to know her just because you tell me to. I love her just as much as you say you do, maybe even more."
A hand shot up and grabbed his shirt, clenching tightly, "You will stay away from her. None of this is your business and if keep her nose stuck in it, I will rip it off. Understand?" He growled, the hand he grabbed with holding a bright red mark in the middle of his palm.
"This is too my business and as long as she keeps getting hurt it will be." He struggled against his strong grip. He scowled at the mark on Fang's hand. Aimee had mentioned something about a mark appearing when they found their mate, but Fang hadn't been around her for a few days. "What's that on your palm huh?"
"Once again, it is none of your concern." He shoved him backwards away from him, keeping his hand clenching into a fist to hide the mark, "Aimee is mine, end of story. Come near her again and I will happily feed you to my pack."
He stumbled backwards, but managed to keep from falling. "There's no use in hiding it from me. I know what I saw. That's the mark you get when you've found your mate. Which means you haven't been faithful to Aimee have you?"
Fang growled, dark brown eyes filling in with black, "You know nothing of our world Hunter. You wouldn't understand. Aimee is the one I am married to, and she is the one I will keep, no matter what some immortal flea has to say."
"You're right when you say I don't understand your world, but back at the cabin I remember Aimee mentioning something about a mark that appears when you find your mate. She said it appeared after you've slept with them. Now if I'm correct you've never had that mark before, she would have noticed if you did."
"She won't know unless you tell her." He held his palm up to him, and like that, the mark disappeared, "And you will not be saying anything to her because I will kill you again if you try. But this time, no goddess will be there to save you."
"Threaten me all you like, I am going to tell her whether you like it or not. She needs to know. Besides, you can't keep track of me all of the time. I could tell her while your back is turned."
"Really?" Fang challenged and stepped back. Suddenly, the man was gone and in his place stood a large wolf. All brown fur with patchesof black, and angry black eyes, the wolf snapped and snarled before lunging forward and sinkng its teeth into Marron's arm.
Marron clenched his teeth as Fang's sunk into his arm. As much as it hurt he wasn't going to cry out and show weakness, that would only give the wolf more strength. Instead he whipped around as fast as he could to try and fling him off.
The wolf flew off, skidding back on its paws and soon Fang was rising back to his feet, flashing clothing back onto his body as he did so. Dark Hunter blood was poisonous to all, that way Daimon's couldn't feed of them, so he spat out the bit of Marron's blood that seeped into his mouth, still growling at him, but this time with a smirk.
"What are you smiling about?" He glowered and held his bleeding arm. "I hope you know I'm going to mop the floor with you for that."
"Are you really?" He wiped his mouth and felt a small burn in his head. Closing his eyes, he flinched slightly, but still held his triumphant smirk the entire time before reopening his eyes, and staring at his own body and looked down, "You can't exactly harm your own body."
There was an extreme pain in his head. He clenched his eyes shut. As soon as the pain faded he reopened them and found himself looking at..his own body? "What?" This wasn't right. He grabbed a metal bowl to check his reflection, only to find Fang's staring back at him. His heart skipped a beat. "What did you do?!"
"Made sure that you won't say a thing to Aimee." He answered, crossing arms over his chest...well his chest for now, and leaned back. "You try to tell her now, I will make it so that she will never trust you again. Think wisely about how you speak to her Hunter."
"You're insane. You could never pass as me. They will catch on to this quickly, I just know it." He stepped over to him...well himself, and glared. "I still plan on telling her, even while in your body...It might even be easier too. I could just show her the mark now."
"Could you know?" He grabbed the marked hand and pulled it up, showing nothing but bare skin, "You'd have to know how to use my powers to unseal it from hiding. Good luck figuring that out hunter." He sneered, shoving the hand and Marron away from him.
He snarled knowing that Fang was right. It was pointless, he had absolutely no idea how to use his powers and probably never would. "I-I can still talk to her...convince her that it's really me in your body. I know she'll believe me if I just talk to her."
"Maybe. But what happens when she comes to see her little Hunter?" He smirked again, "You say you love her, I'll make sure she never loves you again. She'll be so heartbroken that her friend has done everything to her, she'll come right back to her husband. Once we switch back, I'll still have her."
"You have no idea what you're talking about.."He wanted to strangle him so badly, but he couldn't because it would only be harming himself. " She knows me well enough to know what I wouldn't do. So there's nothing you could to to break her heart like that. I just know it."
He cocked a challenging eyebrow, "People can change Marron, and Aimee knows that more than anyone. She lost her father and brother, I wonder how she'll take loosing you too. I have ways of convincing her hunter, believe you that." He tilted his head to the side and grinned, "And I hear her coming down the stairs now."
He got a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Don't you dare." He picked him up by the front of his shirt. "Whatever it is that you are planning don't you even dare...there is no way at all that you can pass as me. None! So just give it up and switch us back now!"
"Afraid I can't Marron. The spell wears off in two days, nothing I can do to switch us back early. Just remember what I said and be careful of what you say to her." He shoved him back and fixed the clothing as an enthusiastic blonde ran into the kitchen, right at Marron, whom she assumed to be her husband, "Fang! Dev told me you were back." She said with a smile and jumped up, kissing her husband happily.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
He was about to say something when Aimee came running in. His eye widened in shock as she jumped up and kissed him.He shot Fang a nasty glare before turning back to her with a smile. "Hey! Yeah...I just got back a little while ago. How are you doing?"
"Wonderful! I have so much to tell you!" Her smile was bright as she hugged him, seemingly glad to have her husband back finally, "How did things go with your pack? Did you find them?"
((Stuck outside our dorms for an hour due to a gas leak...so fun. Well at least there are other computers to use -_-))

"Great." He cast a panicked look at Fang. How was he supposed to tell her what went on? He has absolutely no idea! What did he expect him to do in this situation? "I did..and uh..they went well..."
((Oh lord that stinks. Hope everything gets fixed alright.))

Fang smirked in response while Aimee just smiled wider, jumping for joy, "Oh Fang that is wonderful! I can't wait. Let's go upstairs, I have so much to tell you." She grabbed his hand and started hauling him away, giving a smile to 'Marron' as she did so.
((Same here, because I'm only in my pajamas and have no shoes on..))
"Um, yeah. Sure." All he could do was helplessly follow along as she dragged him. He felt so uncoordinated. This body was so large and cumbersome compared to what he was used to. "See what you've done! You had better not do anything stupid while I'm gone!" He hissed at Fang as they passed.
((Sounds like a usual day for me haha. I never trust the dorms, so I sprang to just get me an apartment for my six years. Worth it.))

"Same with you." Fang hissed back, but held his smirk the entire time as he watched his wife drag Marron along.
"You have no idea what has happened Fang." She told him as she brought him up the stairs in their bedroom, shutting the door. "I had the best time last night with Marron. He was the one downstairs that hopefuly you met. It was so much fun love, but I missed you so much."
((bad thing is I have to go out in public like this...talk about embarrassing. -___-'))
"Oh I met him...we got along great too. Became reaaal close." He sat down on the bed. "and I missed you so much to."
((Awww...man...if I could hug you I would. It's only an hour huh? I'd be trying to hide somewhere and try not to burn my feet.))

"Oh that is fantastic!" She clapped her hands together, "I'm so glad you two got along. He is my best friend Fang, and you two are the most important men in my life. " she plopped down in his lap, arms wrapped around his shoulder, "Was he nice to you?"
((Well that was enough excitement for one day.))

"He was. We had a little disagreement there for a while, but I think that's all solved for now." Marron shifted uncomfortably. He was going to have to tell her sooner or later because this just wasn't right and if she found out later well...that would just make things even worse. Oh gods, he swore that as soon as the switched back he was going to kill Fang.
last edited Vor mehr als einem Jahr
((Glad you're back in. I'd say that was enough excitement for a week huh?))

"Well I'm glad love." She smiled, pressing her lips to his cheeks, "Everyone was so...suspicious of you, it was awful. I'm just glad to have you back." Her smile was soft and eager, obviously happy to have him back again, "And you're in such a good mood too, that is wonderful." She moved to kiss him again, holding him close, oblivious of what her husband had truly done, before and after the switch.
((Definitely))
"Suspicious of me? Why would they be suspicious of me? I haven't done anything." A nervous laugh escaped. "Well it's good to be back anyway. I missed you."